• 176 results
#1 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Goddess vs Gods

-All Ajimu skill allow

-Hajun with the tumor

#2 Posted by weebbicboi (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean... Featherine solos, isn't she? @zgtfreak told me that EGD is baseline infinite multiversal

Hajun is fodder compared to Featherine as far as i know

I don't know much about HE

#3 Edited by zgtfreak (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@weebbicboi: Yes. Aurora/Featherine BLINKS everyone here. Only VS Battles wank puts these people beyond baseline multiversal, even though they aren't (except Hajuun maybe). Regardless, everyone here (including Hajuun) loses to EVERY character in Umineko.

LoI may be baseline megaversal via scaling at best.

OP: In short, Aurora hard carries team 1/team goddess, or whatever you called it.

#4 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Law of Identity, LOL. Elder god Demonbane is a absolutely wanked Mecha. Like @zgtfreak said, Elder god Demonbane is just infinite baseline multiversal. The ''klein battles'' (This feat gets wanked, most of the time), are just normal finite sized universes. The most interpret the ''klein bottles'' as infinite-D multiverses, but it's not, like I said. In Shinza Bansho, there is no evidence for a infinite-D multiverse. Mercurius, as i understood, is just a infinite baseline multiverse. Guys: universes and dimensions are not the same. In VSdebates, a dimension is far greater than a universe. The difference between someone like Beyonder (Just randomly example) and Mercurius is that Beyonder posseses a realm with infinite universes, which gets transcends by higher and infinite dimensions, while Mercurius is just a infinite big multiverse with no higher dimensions. Like I said, there is no evidence for a infinite-dimensional multiverse in shinza bansho. Ajimu has really broken hax and abilities, but she hasn't really shown raw power. Don't know who he is. Team two gets blinkstomped by Featherine, because Featherine transcends the voyager witches, which are considering the books (Each book in Umineko is a infinite-D multiverse) as nothing. Alone the Voyagers are double infinite-D, which Hajun and Elder god Demonbane dream of. Featherine makes concepts like dimensions compleate irrelevant to her. Featherine blinkstomps team 2.

#5 Posted by ovy7 (2921 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno who He is, but excluding him, Auau one-shots the other team.

#6 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is "He"?

#7 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao@ovy7 When he/she means ''he'' from I/O, I informated me a bit. ''He'' from I/O is a visual character. In I/O, there are infinite layers of existence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can't find the rest of the scans, but it says that there are countless worlds/multiverses. With that, HE would scale on double infinite-D. With that, he would be as powerful as the voyagers from Umineko, but would still get stomped by Augustus Aurora.

#8 Posted by zgtfreak (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Oh, really? I wanted to post a scan from Marduk, who approved that the I/O has infinite dimensions/worlds/multiverses, but there is just: ''YoU cAn'T uPloAd ThAt''.

#10 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Because Marduk is the most reliable source, because he exists outside of all multiverses.

#11 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Marduk, to my knowledge, should be way stronger than the voyagers, because he is infinite above a double infinite-D cosmology. Possibly beyond the concepts of dimensions, but just possibly.

#12 Posted by zgtfreak (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: You'd have to ask Sung or someone more knowledgeable than me, but I've heard that I/O dimensions are finite.

#13 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Hm, my scans saying otherwise. That's confusing. I wait for @sungsam's anser.

#14 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@yasindermann: You'd have to ask Sung or someone more knowledgeable than me, but I've heard that I/O dimensions are finite.

This is true? I guess?

Eigou from VSBattles stated that higher dimensions in I/0 only have finite number of timelines in each of them. And VSBattles once took note of that fact in the I/0 profile. In that each of these have an "unknown" number of universes, to say that in other words, implied finite.

The problem is that VSBattles uses too much dimension equivocation too much between their cross-dimensional tiering.

It is indeed mathematically true that Higher Dimensions don't necessarily have to be infinitely larger than the lower level. Something VSBattles FORGOT about.

Meanwhile, in DC and Umineko and Marvel, we know it is infinitely greater.

Regardless, Featherine literally solos everyone on this thread.

I am of the opinion that we have to VET fictions that are explicit with if their dimensions are greater than the lower level. I plan to make a list.

So far, only OG Lovecraft, DC, Umineko and Marvel are like this. No other fictions I've seen really confirms this. So I will have to assume for now based on evidence, that the four I mentioned are like this.

#15 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1964 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Big time.

#16 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

For who dont know what Loi and Ajimu is then here a very quick and short summary: Loi is define what you are and Ajimu is a walking 12,858,051,967,633,865 ability goddess

#17 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans said:

For who dont know what Loi and Ajimu is then here a very quick and short summary: Loi is define what you are and Ajimu is a walking 12,858,051,967,633,865 ability goddess

Any Baseline Multiversal has infinite number of abilities since they can destroy infinite possibilities. Ajimu is the fodder link in this fight.

#18 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Infinite possibility doesnt mean they have infinite superpower.Ajimu can create even more superpower if she want to like she create a skill that surpass dimension because she doesnt have anything to do.Her plot manipulation is also OP as heck:she can end the manga anytime she want,isnt bound by the author(but can not overpower the author) like the author is questioning her abour why do you even have so many pointless power,she has create a canon OVA,she has change the manga from action and comedy to comedy and romance.If you think that there is any superpower that can beat her (accept for full blow omnipotent) just say it.And i will look all 800+ ability that she show using to beat that ability that you show me

#19 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans said:

@sungsam: Infinite possibility doesnt mean they have infinite superpower.

Why not?

The nature of Infinite Possibility creates new worlds of new laws of possibility for every infinite possibility beyond your very comprehension to the point it should even logically transcend space-time. It is for this reason that I argue that Batman probably exists in Umineko's Multiverse because there has GOT to be a Superhero wearing black clothes and stuff.

Then you can use reality warping in yourself, to give yourself new Hax. I mean why not? What is it that Ajimu has special that other Baseline Multiversal Omnipotents wouldn't have by logical analysis of how their powers work?

Just pondering a theory to bounce off you.

#20 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans:

Quan, can I ask you another question? Might not have anything to do with this thread, really.

#21 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

FAA solos

#22 Edited by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Infinite possibility doesnt mean that you can have impossible power and yeah you can ask me other thing other than this thread

#23 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans said:

@sungsam: Infinite possibility doesnt mean that you can have impossibility power

Definition of Infinity is this:

limitless or endless

So what you are saying, is that an Infinitely Diverse Multiverse created by a Reality Warper, isn't really infinite right? Since it cannot do impossible things. There is a limit.

#24 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: No but you have a point.What i saying is if I can control over infinite possibility doesnt mean that i can kill The One Above All

#25 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Dunno who He is, but excluding him, Auau one-shots the other team.

#26 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: And there are many kind of infinity.But Ajimu has a skill that control over all kind of infinity

#27 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@quansans said:

@sungsam: No but you have a point.What i saying is if I can control over infinite possibility doesnt mean that i can kill The One Above All

I don't know, only you know the answer to that. Maybe everyone in this thread is Infinity and Omnipotent and can kill TOAA. Hm?

@quansans said:

@sungsam: And there are many kind of infinity.But Ajimu has a skill that control over all kind of infinity

Like how many kinds of infinity are there? Blue Infinity? Gay Infinity? Korean Infinity? What? I'm sorry, I'm a dumb debater. The worst debater on this thread. I do not know.

What is the difference between the different infinities?

And can Ajimu really control all Infinity? Does she have feat of doing it? Can we count Infinity to prove that?

#28 Edited by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: The is one set of infinity like if i count from 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 to infinity that a set but there also 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6 to infinity.There also infinity that transcends other kind of infinity.And infinite probability just mean that this is possibles 0.000000000000000000000000000000000...001% but not this 0%.And there is a scan that show she using that power to control infinity but she also use like a couple hundreds more power so there is no way to see how to the power work but the character in the series saw all of them and all of them is like”fuck this shit i dont want to even say anything to her”

#29 Posted by EineFaust (217 posts) - - Show Bio

DI and Demonbane Multivese is only basic multiverse which don't have infinite D.

At least Hajun and Demonbane can stomp Ajimu though.

#30 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

DI and Demonbane Multivese is only basic multiverse which don't have infinite D.

How do you know that? You played both games?

#31 Posted by EineFaust (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam:

You and other debater taught me about them(Hajun and Demonbane)

As for Ajimu, I have read Medaka Box.

She has been stomped by Iihiko.

#32 Edited by Trolljimu (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

You and other debater taught me about them(Hajun and Demonbane)

As for Ajimu, I have read Medaka Box.

She has been stomped by Iihiko.

avatar ajimu that follows the rules of MB because iihiko represents the reader lost to him

the real ajimu that exists outside of MB and could just rip up the comic and kill him? no

No Caption Provided

@zgtfreak said:

@weebbicboi: Yes. Aurora/Featherine BLINKS everyone here. Only VS Battles wank puts these people beyond baseline multiversal, even though they aren't (except Hajuun maybe). Regardless, everyone here (including Hajuun) loses to EVERY character in Umineko.

LoI may be baseline megaversal via scaling at best.

OP: In short, Aurora hard carries team 1/team goddess, or whatever you called it.

I mean ajimu can literally go anywhere she wants

she could just go to featherines library which automatically puts her above the rest of the umineko cast that only exists inside of her books

there is no proof that the books are as durable as the actual characters so what would happen if you destroyed the book they exist in? never heard anyone discuss the concept before because they assume only featherine can be there

#33 Edited by EineFaust (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@trolljimu:

Based on what theory?

Ajimu confirmed that she has been stomped by Iihiko countless times in Medaka story.

You must prove that there is real Ajimu and she is different from Ajimu in actual story.

#34 Edited by Trolljimu (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@einefaust said:

@trolljimu:

Based on what theory?

Ajimu confirmed that she has been stomped by Iihiko countless times in Medaka story.

You must prove that there is real Ajimu and she is different from Ajimu in actual story.

not a theory

she calls people manga characters as an insult and plays along with the plot but she doesnt have to

also she appeared outside of medaka box and viewed shonen jump multiverse as a comic on a table

she definitely exists above medaka box and shonen jump which would include iihiko

what you are doing is literally the same thing as if you took battler from umineko and tried to scale him to human level based off of his avatar game piece form lol

no shit avatar ajimu loses to iihiko in a meta deconstruction parody anime

want to talk about how literally the weakest dude in MB 1 shots iihiko despite iihiko supposedly being stronger than medaka/ajimu just because he got an anti plot armor skill too?

by your logic zenkichi would > rest of MB cast just because he beat iihiko but its clearly not that simple is it?

No Caption Provided

#35 Edited by EineFaust (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@trolljimu:

Sorry, It is only fan theory.You must prove it.

As far as I know, her "metafictional" statement only come from her apathy for She is powerful in Medaka verse and older than universe.

Despite that, she has been stomped by Iihiko again and again.

#36 Edited by Trolljimu (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@einefaust said:

@trolljimu:

Sorry, It is only fan theory.You must prove it.

As far as I know, her "metafictional" statement only come from her apathy for She is powerful in Medaka verse and older than universe.

Despite that, she has been stomped by Iihiko again and again.

I mean she is literally outside of the show looking at a screen with medaka box characters inside of it and a manga sitting on the table I am not sure what more proof you want/I cant help you lol

also worth noting that the anime was created when the manga was 80% done so her appearing outside of the anime after her statements made in the manga confirms its only a fictional universe to her

#38 Posted by Quansans (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@trolljimu: And dont forget that she could end the manga at any moment

#39 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam@zgtfreak I correct me: There was a scan, which has implied that every infinite dimension in I/O has a unknown number of universes. So, implied finite. With that, the I/O cosmology would scale to infinite-D, because it has (Like I said) infinite dimensions, but this dimensions are not representings infinite-D sized multiverses, just a finite number of universes. With that, HE would even way under the Voyagers from Umineko and Marduk would just be double infinite-D. Featherine still blinks.

#40 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@einefaust: @trolljimu:

See? This is the reason why Metafiction debates don't work well. You two came up with your own independent individual little metaficion tiering systems that work only in your head, and works differently to other metafictionist's, as opposed to an attempt of a compromise. You have different rules on how Metafiction works.

Then people who hate VSBattles WONDERS why VSBattles is so successful? Because they have unity and compromise banded under ONE system. I seem to be the only one actually aware of this.

Being one guy, with "Muh independent rules in muh head" and trying to make others conform to those standards, is a massive waste of time. That's why the Monitor Wankers lost Ein. Despite the fact, that Metafiction debates are no more credible or worse than Outerverse tiering to the point it's just Outeverse with Metafiction.

#41 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam:

It has often happened to me, that I have been on other VSforums and people from VSbattle wiki have tried to adapt me to their dimensional tiering.
#42 Posted by EcoBlitz (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

@weebbicboi: to me people that got blinked by someone that EGBD killed 400 million times by looking at were having infinite multiverses at their ankles.

#43 Posted by EcoBlitz (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

Ajimu is wanked asf. She got wrecked by Lihiko.

#44 Posted by Trolljimu (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

been discussed in the thread already bruh

#45 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

#46 Edited by EineFaust (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam:

I can understand metafictional debate is futile. So,in VS debate, I haven't referd to how improptant and powerful Superman and his heroism is in Morrison's cosmology because it is interpretation about story, not VS battle.

Anyway, this debate seems to go nowhere.

Thank you.

#47 Edited by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i can go with many kinds of tiering systems, but it is hard to find a consensus. I didn´t see a wanked charakter in dimensional tiering, more an alternative scenario (As long the charakter has enough room for interpretation) . I noticed that is more easy for me to debate :D

#48 Posted by zgtfreak (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: I didn´t see a wanked charakter in dimensional tiering.

Outerversal Hadou gods and outerversal LoI.

#49 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@caocao: I didn´t see a wanked charakter in dimensional tiering.

Outerversal Hadou gods and outerversal LoI.

Well, i am open for outerversal logic ;) :D

#50 Posted by Yasindermann (1158 posts) - - Show Bio