#154  Edited By Turr

Lobo's healing is too much for WW. He wins

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Holy crap is this thread pathetic, a whole bunch of insecure little kids(not everyone of course) who have zero arguments but wank Lobo like hell and spouting bullshit like Lobo rapes WW...

On topic: PC WW runs circles around Lobo and decapitates him(cause bfr is for whatever reason not allowed).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@itachus17: Unless she pulps the head, he's still in the fight. Her best bet is to incapacitate him with the lasso as that's proven it can hold him.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Lobo is pretty strong, but Diana would modt likely lasso him.

And then can she try anything to KO him.

So going with Diana here.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wonder Woman would win if she uses her gear. She's much faster and a better fighter, so I think she should win.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has no way to put him down. Lobo's striking power is superior to hers, he has weaponry and shes not going to put him down with his insane healing either. Lobo has too much side to say he won't stomp her into the dust.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By MasterSkywalker
@itachus17 said:

Holy crap is this thread pathetic, a whole bunch of insecure little kids(not everyone of course) who have zero arguments but wank Lobo like hell and spouting bullshit like Lobo rapes WW...

On topic: PC WW runs circles around Lobo and decapitates him(cause bfr is for whatever reason not allowed).

I don't see its anything like that. Cut his head off? He'll just regenerate and come back after her. A guy whos regenerated from a pool of blood no less. She will tire. Also this is Pre-Flashpoint WW. Not PC.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lobo

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#163 higherpower  Moderator

Lobo

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My opinion hasn't really changed here. Diana gets a beating from The Main Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thigh Main Man

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Lobo

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It continues to baffle me that people are under the impression that Lobo is slow.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lobo.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo in a tough fight. Only because of his regeneration, WW has the skills to pretty much close the gap between their physicals and pretty much humiliate in a fight. But she can't put him down for good, I don't think.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...and unskilled for that matter.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lobo is skilled just uses a different more brutal fighting style that being said diana is more skilled but he is stronger and heals to well he wins a good fight.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#172  Edited By Supermanthor

bump

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By LightingJack

Lobo is unpredictable brutal with one of the best healing factors plus his bike will come handy

And bfr lobo ? lol he can use his bike and he can always breathe In space something Diana is inconsistent at

Reagadless she is faster great fighter has weapons that will give lobo hell

But nothing suggests she can permeantly kill him

But she can ko him

Toss up for me both sides have thier own advantage

SuperNotebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman outmaneuvers Lobo, Cuts his head off, Wraps it up with the lasso (Preventing him from regenerating) then throws the head into the phantom zone or a black hole. The End. I mean come on Lobo might be slightly stronger than Diana, slightly, but diana outmatches him in intellegence, battle prowess, skill, experience, speed and equipment. People love to lowball WW.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A thread got bump just to rant

Anyway ww high difficulty

Lobo is not someone to underestimated

If she tries to brawl she is dead

Regardless she has weaponry that can help her something lobo has not too many answer

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d
deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman outmaneuvers Lobo, Cuts his head off, Wraps it up with the lasso (Preventing him from regenerating) then throws the head into the phantom zone or a black hole. The End. I mean come on Lobo might be slightly stronger than Diana, slightly, but diana outmatches him in intellegence, battle prowess, skill, experience, speed and equipment. People love to lowball WW.

No, no not really. Wonder Woman's the better fighter, and that's literally all she has going for her.

But it's a fallacy to think brute force and unpredictability can't beat technique. In this case, I'd argue it does. She's not smarter than Lobo, whose knowledge of super-science and quite frankly bizarre intellect feats are far beyond her brain capacity. She's not faster than Lobo, who has bested Superman's reaction speeds several times and gone toe-to-toe with Shazam instead of getting blitzed by those two like Diana (I'm not saying Lobo's a speedster, but he's definitely not getting blitzed here lol). And her equipment certainly isn't better than Lobo's, for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

Let's be honest. Do you really think someone who struggles with Superman is going to fare any better against a Superman-level character with no morals and more firepower? The only way she can win is by getting a lucky shot with her gear, but the odds will always be against her.

People rarely "lowball" Wonder Woman. The truth is fans constantly wank her, and so whenever someone tries to debunk them they're seen as WW haters lol. This is all a mess.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debonairian: I even tho I vote for wonder woman

I wanna say a lot of comic book fans sleep on lobo thinking he is just brick when in reality he is much much more than that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko: Agreed. It's fine to say Wonder Woman wins, I wouldn't say it's impossible, but if anyone's being lowballed here it's Lobo.

SuperNotebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debonairian:

Diana has FTL speed and has not only outmatched Superman's speed but has managed to keep pace with the flash at times and even made DC's "top ten fastest characters" list

She also outmatched both Zod and Faora single handedly and made Supes look like a chump. She can tank hits from supes and Even Doomsday.

Her sword can cut atoms and the lasso is a literal unbreakable rope that can control your mind, made by gods. Her shield and Bracelets are Unbreakable as well. Who has better equipment? Bunch of guns vs Weapons made to kill gods.

Diana is a Goddess, daughter of Zeus. She's cosmic tier. She was literally ready to go toe to toe with DARKSEID.

See this is what I mean. People either don't know what she's truly capable of or they just choose to spite her character. Either way You're lowballing her

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo still wins

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is so much wrong .... meh no bothing

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo almost stomps.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Alsimmons77

@kirkseven said:

Lobo almost stomps.

No Caption Provided

Diana in a good fight, she could not kill him but decapitating him to be out for the count is managable if she don't jobs as much as Clark.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Alsimmons77
@debonairian said:

@huko: Agreed. It's fine to say Wonder Woman wins, I wouldn't say it's impossible, but if anyone's being lowballed here it's Lobo.

Lobo might get lowballed in other threads, but he is highballed in this and Diana lowballed like so often.

People rarely "lowball" Wonder Woman. The truth is fans constantly wank her, and so whenever someone tries to debunk them they're seen as WW haters lol. This is all a mess.

And this is just a very cheap lie, you even lowballed her with crap like this:

But it's a fallacy to think brute force and unpredictability can't beat technique. In this case, I'd argue it does. She's not smarter than Lobo, whose knowledge of super-science and quite frankly bizarre intellect feats are far beyond her brain capacity. She's not faster than Lobo, who has bested Superman's reaction speeds several times and gone toe-to-toe with Shazam instead of getting blitzed by those two like Diana (I'm not saying Lobo's a speedster, but he's definitely not getting blitzed here lol). And her equipment certainly isn't better than Lobo's, for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

Lobo smarter than Diana's brain capacity = bullcrap, and he never showed combat intellect of note in comparison.

Billy blitzing Diana = not just bullcrap but complete stupid, both have literally the same speed due to Hermes and Mercury and Diana even a far bigger amount of good speed feats than Billy.

Lobo's equipment better than Diana's = Diana's equipment has much better feats and a far bigger role in the DC-Verse, so yeah you would have to explain the reasons why that should be the case and i know why you couldn't do that.

If you don't want to get seen as a hater, don't be one and inform yourself before making up such crap. A mess indeed.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: do you think lobo can beat likes supergirl or starfire ? i think he can since unlike ww they dont process any weapons

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Alsimmons77

@huko said:

@alsimmons77: do you think lobo can beat likes supergirl or starfire ? i think he can since unlike ww they dont process any weapons

Yeah he could, although Kara would be a lot harder than Kory.

SuperNotebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

there is so much wrong .... meh no bothing

What's wrong? please explain?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:
@debonairian said:

Lobo might get lowballed in other threads, but he is highballed in this and Diana lowballed like so often.

Lobo smarter than Diana's brain capacity = bullcrap, and he never showed combat intellect of note in comparison.

Billy blitzing Diana = not just bullcrap but complete stupid, both have literally the same speed due to Hermes and Mercury and Diana even a far bigger amount of good speed feats than Billy.

Lobo's equipment better than Diana's = Diana's equipment has much better feats and a far bigger role in the DC-Verse, so yeah you would have to explain the reasons why that should be the case and i know why you couldn't do that.

If you don't want to get seen as a hater, don't be one and inform yourself before making up such crap. A mess indeed.

Knowing 17K languages, making a planet-busting weapon out of random trash, calling the Atom's work "not bad," and using the science of gas to melt a hole in a wall is not in Diana's ballpark. She is not smarter than Lobo, and combat intellect is not actual intellect lmao. I've already admitted that she was a better combatant than Lobo, but that wouldn't necessarily win her the fight.

Diana doesn't have better speed feats than Billy. Like, at all. The closest we've seen to that statement is Wonder Woman being supposedly "faster" than him in an inaccurate New 52 speed scale. But I've seen Billy blitz Superman, run alongside Wally West at lightspeed, and outrace the forces of gravity itself. It doesn't matter if they share the same speed source, Billy is simply given a better fraction of it because his feats obviously outdo the limits of hers, and has accomplished what she could not.

Diana's equipment mainly comprises her Bracelets of Submission, magic tiara, Lasso of Truth, atom-cutting sword, and indestructible shield. Sure, it can be formidable, but please tell me how it trumps city-busting grenades, a chained hook quick enough to tag Superman and toss him around, projectiles that can shatter celestial objects in a single blast, and a bike with enough power and speed to outrun black holes and planetary destruction?

I'm not a hater, nor am I making things up. Wonder Woman is simply not enough to take out Lobo.

@supernotebook said:

@debonairian:

Diana has FTL speed and has not only outmatched Superman's speed but has managed to keep pace with the flash at times and even made DC's "top ten fastest characters" list

She also outmatched both Zod and Faora single handedly and made Supes look like a chump. She can tank hits from supes and Even Doomsday.

Her sword can cut atoms and the lasso is a literal unbreakable rope that can control your mind, made by gods. Her shield and Bracelets are Unbreakable as well. Who has better equipment? Bunch of guns vs Weapons made to kill gods.

Diana is a Goddess, daughter of Zeus. She's cosmic tier. She was literally ready to go toe to toe with DARKSEID.

See this is what I mean. People either don't know what she's truly capable of or they just choose to spite her character. Either way You're lowballing her

Standard Wonder Woman has no FTL movement feats, Superman has more showings of blitzing Diana, the top 10 fastest characters list was solely New 52 and inaccurate at that.

Her outmatching Zod and Faora was quite impressive, no doubting that, but it's pointless to use that as a basis for Wonder Wonder vs Lobo. Different powersets, different gear, different morals. Too many variables. Wonder Woman also doesn't tank Doomsday, she simply manages to survive him.

"Bunch of guns vs weapons made to kill Gods" lol, and you said I was lowballing. Read the argument I posted to alsimmons77 to get a good idea on Lobo's gear.

You'd also be surprised by the number of people ready to go toe-to-toe with Darkseid.

I know what Wonder Woman capable of. And it doesn't include beating Lobo. His bike, weaponry, and superior strength will likely be the MVP in this fight. To think Wonder Woman's just going to outspeed and decapitate him is to know nothing about Lobo. But if you're still unconvinced, I'm just going to agree to disagree.

SuperNotebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:
@debonairian said:

Knowing 17K languages, making a planet-busting weapon out of random trash, calling the Atom's work "not bad," and using the science of gas to melt a hole in a wall is not in Diana's ballpark. She is not smarter than Lobo, and combat intellect is not actual intellect lmao. I've already admitted that she was a better combatant than Lobo, but that wouldn't necessarily win her the fight.

Diana doesn't have better speed feats than Billy. Like, at all. The closest we've seen to that statement is Wonder Woman being supposedly "faster" than him in an inaccurate New 52 speed scale. But I've seen Billy blitz Superman, run alongside Wally West at lightspeed, and outrace the forces of gravity itself. It doesn't matter if they share the same speed source, Billy is simply given a better fraction of it because his feats obviously outdo the limits of hers, and has accomplished what she could not.

Diana's equipment mainly comprises her Bracelets of Submission, magic tiara, Lasso of Truth, atom-cutting sword, and indestructible shield. Sure, it can be formidable, but please tell me how it trumps city-busting grenades, a chained hook quick enough to tag Superman and toss him around, projectiles that can shatter celestial objects in a single blast, and a bike with enough power and speed to outrun black holes and planetary destruction?

I'm not a hater, nor am I making things up. Wonder Woman is simply not enough to take out Lobo.

@supernotebook said:

@debonairian:

Standard Wonder Woman has no FTL movement feats, Superman has more showings of blitzing Diana, the top 10 fastest characters list was solely New 52 and inaccurate at that.

Her outmatching Zod and Faora was quite impressive, no doubting that, but it's pointless to use that as a basis for Wonder Wonder vs Lobo. Different powersets, different gear, different morals. Too many variables. Wonder Woman also doesn't tank Doomsday, she simply manages to survive him.

"Bunch of guns vs weapons made to kill Gods" lol, and you said I was lowballing. Read the argument I posted to alsimmons77 to get a good idea on Lobo's gear.

You'd also be surprised by the number of people ready to go toe-to-toe with Darkseid.

I know what Wonder Woman capable of. And it doesn't include beating Lobo. His bike, weaponry, and superior strength will likely be the MVP in this fight. To think Wonder Woman's just going to outspeed and decapitate him is to know nothing about Lobo. But if you're still unconvinced, I'm just going to agree to disagree.

1. This is something I dislike about the debates on this site. Listen, You can't decide what's canon and what's not because it fits your argument. since no specific version was specified We can assume it's meant to composites of the characters meaning since the feat was stated it's cannon. Since Diana is stated to be faster than godspeed, wally, and shazam she is easily FTL speed and can blitz Lobo all day long seeing as he didn't even make the list.

2. The feat against zod and faora is a perfect basis because of scaling. they don't have different powers, they have more powers. the only thing Lobo has is his immortality, other than that Zod and Faora can do everything that he can and so much more and Diana fought both of them to a stand still.

3. Lobo's gear is impressive but the point still stands that Diana's gear still has better feats. Lobo could blow up the whole damn milky way galaxy and Diana's braceletts and gear would still be untouched hence they're higher tier than his guns.

4. I have a pretty good idea of the tier of characters in league with darkseid and I can say with complete confidence that LOBO AIN'T ONE OF THEM! I don't want to hear any type of argument that puts fricken Darkseid God of the Fourth World, ruler of Apokolips, destroyer of omniverses on the same level as space deadpool. I understand that Lobo's strength is insane but it's about more than his physicals it's about power. Diana and Darkseid are New Gods, at their full potential they could reshape Reality. Lobo doesn't even touch that tier he's a good and entertaining character but in the end he's just a hired gun, he not gonna go tangle with the presence or remake the universe or harness the literal power of all war and conflict in the galaxy. he's just a guy.

I really don't think you understand the current version of WW, not many people do but in all honesty she outranks pretty much everyone at full strength. not saying it's a good thing it's just the way it is.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wonder Woman wank continues to impress me with the mental gymnastics people go through to net her a win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo is stronger and has her regeneration, but Diana is a better fighter (she is the second best DC fighter) I think Diana would win, tying and throwing her in the sun, Diana has defeated Superman some times

JT23753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im pretty sure Wonder Woman isn't bulletproof, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she usually just blocks everything with her bracelets and shield.

Nothing she can do can put Lobo down, and everything Lobo can do can put her down. Im making it sound more easy than it would be, but Lobo would eventually and inevitably win. She can't kill him. And doesn't he do well against Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: I imagine it'd be different if Wonder Woman hadn't caught him by surprise, if they were actually fighting, and if Lobo was on his bike. But yeah.

@jirou said:

The Wonder Woman wank continues to impress me with the mental gymnastics people go through to net her a win.

Amen.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lobo if he's serious