Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@venomoushatred1001: You say fanboy like it's a bad thing.

Sorry. Didn't mean it as an insult :)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#202  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: You misunderstand. If providing evidence makes me a "fanboy" then I'm guilty as charged.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By sandiego008

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Bill wins. Sorry fanboys.

It isn't fanboyism it is knowing the character .. might as well pit BRB vs. the mask ... Lobo might as well be a toon character ... again Lobo's win doesn't downgrade anyones str when he wins ... he is just a ridiculous character much like squirrel girl.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By Dex_Starr

Bill wins only if he can BFR, if he tries to fight he loses.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Killemall

@Nefarious said:

@Killemall: I'd say he can avoid. BFR is BRB's only hope.

Yes BFR is the only option because lets see what else brb can do:

• Brawl it out - Lobo is stronger, faster , more durable and has healing factor to put BRB to shame
  • Matter manipulation - Lobo is protected from matter manipulation and simply cannot be healed.
  • Soul stealing - if both heaven and hell cant contain his soul i fail to see how his hammer could.
  • God blast - would work, would kill lobo and then what lobo will come back in like a second

Thats the problem with BRB he cant knock lobo out , he might be able to kill him with stuffs like godblast but lobo comes back to life pretty quickly.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Killemall said:

@Nefarious said:

• Brawl it out - Lobo is stronger, faster , more durable and has healing factor to put BRB to shame
  • Matter manipulation - Lobo is protected from matter manipulation and simply cannot be healed.
  • Soul stealing - if both heaven and hell cant contain his soul i fail to see how his hammer could.
  • God blast - would work, would kill lobo and then what lobo will come back in like a second

Thats the problem with BRB he cant knock lobo out , he might be able to kill him with stuffs like godblast but lobo comes back to life pretty quickly.

This is correct.

I would like to know what has bill done to prevent villains or heroes from hitting him physically or come close to him to even pull of some of these moves? With a red ring and all his foolishness BRB dies

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By a88378438

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@Nefarious said:

This is correct.

I would like to know what has bill done to prevent villains or heroes from hitting him physically or come close to him to even pull of some of these moves? With a red ring and all his foolishness BRB dies

lobo wins!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Killemall

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

This is correct.

Absolutely man, besides he is fighting someone who is stronger and most importantly faster than him :)

@a88378438 said:

lobo wins!

Totally agree with this, BFR is bill's only chance which is going to be pretty hard as well.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#209  Edited By nefarious
@Killemall
Agreed, Lobo is like a demon. And also, not to mention that Lobo has gave Supes trouble at times and BRB is not on Supes level.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Killemall

@Nefarious said:

@Killemall: Agreed, Lobo is like a demon. And also, not to mention that Lobo has gave Supes trouble at times and BRB is not on Supes level.

Lobo is at least as strong as supes and pretty fast, besides he has a lot faster healing factor. Super would have big problems with Lobo. He has fought and almost toyed around with lanterns. Killed gods . Man its sure damn difficult to beat him and i read few post that goes lobo has absolutely no chance.. and i am thinking do they even know who lobo is o_O

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#211  Edited By nefarious
@Killemall

Nope, they don't. They are underestimating Lobo.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Totally agree with this, BFR is bill's only chance which is going to be pretty hard as well.

How will bfring be difficult when both Bill and Thor have teleported people with ease?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall:

thank you my friend~~i always think you Ignore me...

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#214  Edited By Final Arrow

Would BFR really work on Lobo, it may end the battle for the moment, but he can track anyone anywhere, across dimensions even. BFRing him is only going to p!ss him off more.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Nefarious said:

1.Lobo is weaker and slower. BRB is planet buster, just fighting with Superman isn't enough to put someone in planet busting level, until You want to say that Ulik is planet buster because he fough with Thor. BRB is fast and has hammer than can fly FTL. Lobo can't dodge it.
2.In character, BRB will kill him/destroy his body 3-4 times (God Blast, planet busting attacks, etc.) and then BFR him. It is in character.
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Sideslash

@czarny_samael666: Lobo is easily a planet buster.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sideslash said:

@czarny_samael666: Lobo is easily a planet buster.

Any scans?

@Final Arrow said:
Would BFR really work on Lobo, it may end the battle for the moment, but he can track anyone anywhere, across dimensions even. BFRing him is only going to p!ss him off more.

How fast he can do this? Because if I see it right, Lobo has only something like 10 seconds to reform according to OP. This means that BRB wins it even without BFR.
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Sideslash

@czarny_samael666: My scanner is broken atm.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Final Arrow
@czarny_samael666:if Lobo is teleported . He tracked supergirl into another dimension in a few moments. Lobo is one of the few comic characters who has showings all over the place, sometimes it can take him moments to reform from large Damage like in liegon when he still had his clone powers, he blew up and almost a thousand Lobos reformed in a blink of an eye. Other times it takes him longer! When it comes tracking it is much the same thing!
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By a88378438

@Final Arrow said:

@czarny_samael666:if Lobo is teleported . He tracked supergirl into another dimension in a few moments. Lobo is one of the few comic characters who has showings all over the place, sometimes it can take him moments to reform from large Damage like in liegon when he still had his clone powers, he blew up and almost a thousand Lobos reformed in a blink of an eye. Other times it takes him longer! When it comes tracking it is much the same thing!
No Caption Provided

in fact,supergirl is stronger than lobo...

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Lobo is not stronger, faster, or more durable than Bill.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Final Arrow
@a88378438 said:

@Final Arrow said:

No Caption Provided

A couple of things here! one no where in my post did I state that she was not!!! think you may want to re-read my post there. Two that comic with her saying she let him win does not show she is in fact stronger, thats like Batman "Saying" he is stronger then Superman, it does not make it ture. The part I was talking about which you would have understood if you took the time to read my post and the comic that you posted was when Lobo tracked Supergirl into another realm. Again it is all there if you take the time to read my post then asume something.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By a88378438

@Final Arrow said:

@a88378438 said:

@Final Arrow said:

No Caption Provided

A couple of things here! one no where in my post did I state that she was not!!! think you may want to re-read my post there. Two that comic with her saying she let him win does not show she is in fact stronger, thats like Batman "Saying" he is stronger then Superman, it does not make it ture. The part I was talking about which you would have understood if you took the time to read my post and the comic that you posted was when Lobo tracked Supergirl into another realm. Again it is all there if you take the time to read my post then asume something.

sorry,BRO,yes,in fact, she is stronger than superman________________________but,this is hold back superman

no hold back superman stronger than supergirl

sorry this...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

How will bfring be difficult when both Bill and Thor have teleported people with ease?

Because Lobo has speed advantage because he has super-speed to match and exceed superman in 2 instances. in a fight.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.Lobo is weaker and slower. BRB is planet buster, just fighting with Superman isn't enough to put someone in planet busting level, until You want to say that Ulik is planet buster because he fough with Thor. BRB is fast and has hammer than can fly FTL. Lobo can't dodge it. 2.In character, BRB will kill him/destroy his body 3-4 times (God Blast, planet busting attacks, etc.) and then BFR him. It is in character.
  • I dont know if lobo has busted a planet but lobo was able to compress a city into a small ball and eat it, that takes more energy than busting a planet. Think of it think way, the only time you can reduce a size of an object to that small is when you are exerting enough force to overcome e=mc2 formula and we know c = speed of light. Look at how much mass has been compressed and you can guess. Just as an example: it requires many kilonewton powers to crush a simple car into a giant box size compressing an entire city into a ball will require far more energy.
  • BRB can kill him with a god blast or planet busiting attack but he will come back to life very quickly. Granted classic comics i took him a long time to heal, the last time IIRC lobo was reduced to nothing and reformed back in 2 panels, as the time wasnt stated i am assuming it was a very short time.
  • Physically if Lobo can sustain punishment from superman and the likes and actually beat them. Is strong and durable enough to beat gods. Has a healing factor that kicks in so so fast and has the power to knock out superman and similar being, power to toy with green lanterns i fail to see how he cannot beat BRB.
  • BRB has indeed been defeated by much less and baring the classic showing of lobo (by which i mean lobo and batman comics where batman beat him) he has a lot better fighting feats than BRB.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Because Lobo has speed advantage because he has super-speed to match and exceed superman in 2 instances. in a fight.

That won't matter. All BRB has to do is point his hammer and Lobo gets sent to a Galaxy far, far away:

No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

That won't matter all BRB has to do is point his hammer and Lobo gets sent to a Galaxy far, far away:

No Caption Provided

Even on your own scan, once you point the hammer to the person, the light has to come from the hammer, assuming its light energy or other kind of energy fastest it can be is light speed (law of science, unless there is a reason on comics to prove the contrary) and lobo has dodged light speed punches from superman before .

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

That won't matter all BRB has to do is point his hammer and Lobo gets sent to a Galaxy far, far away:

Even on your own scan, once you point the hammer to the person, the light has to come from the hammer, assuming its light energy or other kind of energy fastest it can be is light speed (law of science, unless there is a reason on comics to prove the contrary) and lobo has dodged light speed punches from superman before .

Scans of Lob dodging something thats light speed?

Lobo dodged Superman's punches:

No Caption Provided

Supes had no problem hitting him here, which also proves Lobo can be blitzed. I fail to see how Lobo is faster than light.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

Supes had no problem hitting him here, which also proves Lobo can be blitzed. I fail to see how Lobo is faster than light.

Interesting scan but that is classic lobo, current lobo has a red lantern ring and is FLT, i dont have the scan lemme look for it, should i find it will show it to you.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

No Caption Provided

Interesting scan but that is classic lobo, current lobo has a red lantern ring and is FLT, i dont have the scan lemme look for it, should i find it will show it to you.

This thread was made a year ago meaning Lobo does not have his lantern ring and is not FTL.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

This thread was made a year ago meaning Lobo does not have his lantern ring and is not FTL.

Lobo got red lantern ring on Green Lantern , Volume 4 issue #55, titles "The New Guardians : Chapter 3", Published on August 14 2010. This thread was created on August 16 2010 2 days after the volume was published. Hence he had the red lantern ring when the fight was made.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.Lobo is weaker and slower. BRB is planet buster, just fighting with Superman isn't enough to put someone in planet busting level, until You want to say that Ulik is planet buster because he fough with Thor. BRB is fast and has hammer than can fly FTL. Lobo can't dodge it. 2.In character, BRB will kill him/destroy his body 3-4 times (God Blast, planet busting attacks, etc.) and then BFR him. It is in character.
  • I dont know if lobo has busted a planet but lobo was able to compress a city into a small ball and eat it, that takes more energy than busting a planet. Think of it think way, the only time you can reduce a size of an object to that small is when you are exerting enough force to overcome e=mc2 formula and we know c = speed of light. Look at how much mass has been compressed and you can guess. Just as an example: it requires many kilonewton powers to crush a simple car into a giant box size compressing an entire city into a ball will require far more energy.
  • BRB can kill him with a god blast or planet busiting attack but he will come back to life very quickly. Granted classic comics i took him a long time to heal, the last time IIRC lobo was reduced to nothing and reformed back in 2 panels, as the time wasnt stated i am assuming it was a very short time.
  • Physically if Lobo can sustain punishment from superman and the likes and actually beat them. Is strong and durable enough to beat gods. Has a healing factor that kicks in so so fast and has the power to knock out superman and similar being, power to toy with green lanterns i fail to see how he cannot beat BRB.
  • BRB has indeed been defeated by much less and baring the classic showing of lobo (by which i mean lobo and batman comics where batman beat him) he has a lot better fighting feats than BRB.
1.This is still city busting feat. Whole planet is much bigger and BRB can do it from distance.
2.How quickly? Because this fight is like boxing match, if Lobo won't back in 10 seconds - he loses. 
3.Because this is ABC logic. Superman should speedblitz him for example.
4.Even then, he can't attack from distance.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.This is still city busting feat. Whole planet is much bigger and BRB can do it from distance. 2.How quickly? Because this fight is like boxing match, if Lobo won't back in 10 seconds - he loses. 3.Because this is ABC logic. Superman should speedblitz him for example. 4.Even then, he can't attack from distance.
  1. He did not BUST a city per say, he rolled it into a ball and ate it o_O which requires significantly more power than busting a planet , therefore i think that feats should be well regarded.
  2. Well time has never been mentioned, in one he recovered in a blink of an eye (one panel and that is what was stated on panel, sorry dont have the scans though will try and find the issue number) and once completely destroyed to 1000s peices and healed in 2 panel, time was never specified, so how long would u assume that would be??
  3. Superman cannot speedblitz lobo because current lobo has red lantern ring and FLT.
  4. He has a red lantern ring so of course he can attack from a distance.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Lobo got red lantern ring on Green Lantern , Volume 4 issue #55, titles "The New Guardians : Chapter 3", Published on August 14 2010. This thread was created on August 16 2010 2 days after the volume was published. Hence he had the red lantern ring when the fight was made.

Nevermind. Does he still have it?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.This is still city busting feat. Whole planet is much bigger and BRB can do it from distance. 2.How quickly? Because this fight is like boxing match, if Lobo won't back in 10 seconds - he loses. 3.Because this is ABC logic. Superman should speedblitz him for example. 4.Even then, he can't attack from distance.
  1. He did not BUST a city per say, he rolled it into a ball and ate it o_O which requires significantly more power than busting a planet , therefore i think that feats should be well regarded.
  2. Well time has never been mentioned, in one he recovered in a blink of an eye (one panel and that is what was stated on panel, sorry dont have the scans though will try and find the issue number) and once completely destroyed to 1000s peices and healed in 2 panel, time was never specified, so how long would u assume that would be??
  3. Superman cannot speedblitz lobo because current lobo has red lantern ring and FLT.
1.I know, I've seen it. But still I don't see a prove that it is even close to plnaet busting feat.
2.IDK, but I belive that this thread was made to cut off such a feats from Lobo.
3.Ring doesn't give You FTL reaction speed.
4.I've seen him taking RLR, but did he ever used it?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Nevermind. Does he still have it?

To the best of my knoweledge yes, he was given the ring because he helped them in brightest day and i dont remember his ring being taken back.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.I know, I've seen it. But still I don't see a prove that it is even close to plnaet busting feat. 2.IDK, but I belive that this thread was made to cut off such a feats from Lobo. 3.Ring doesn't give You FTL reaction speed. 4.I've seen him taking RLR, but did he ever used it?
  1. I do not understand what you mean here , because i though unless otherwise stated you use science to explain a feat. The only way you can com-bust sth so big into a small ball is if you had even force to overcome the e=mc2 equation and hence matter gets converted into energy and you can reduce size however much you want. The only thing in real world that comes anywhere close to e=mc2 is hydrogen bomb which only converts its mass which would be how much its just a small bomb into pure energy. Here he has converted such huge mass into pure energy and that feat by itself is a proof (provided you dont consider it PIS) that he has and can generate such energy. Besides i though feats speak for themselves i wasn't aware that there has to be sth to prove it. What kind of poof did you want for this particular feat??
  2. Well if so then i dont have much to say, i was debating based on what lobo actually has, the only one who heal anywhere as quick as lobo in marvel is ghost rider or perhaps sinister so dont know what to say.
  3. Wait the ring doesn't?? haven't red lantern shown FLT reaction speed its only travel speed?? don't know but if this is true@venomoushatred1001's point would come into play with BRB being able to BFR him easily.
  4. He has had the ring over 1 and half year and its a red lantern ring whose power is based on rage. Lobo is filled with rage and has ring over an year i am pretty sure he should be able to use the ring by now. I mean how incredibly dumbass does he have to be??
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.I know, I've seen it. But still I don't see a prove that it is even close to plnaet busting feat. 2.IDK, but I belive that this thread was made to cut off such a feats from Lobo. 3.Ring doesn't give You FTL reaction speed. 4.I've seen him taking RLR, but did he ever used it?
  1. I do not understand what you mean here , because i though unless otherwise stated you use science to explain a feat. The only way you can com-bust sth so big into a small ball is if you had even force to overcome the e=mc2 equation and hence matter gets converted into energy and you can reduce size however much you want. The only thing in real world that comes anywhere close to e=mc2 is hydrogen bomb which only converts its mass which would be how much its just a small bomb into pure energy. Here he has converted such huge mass into pure energy and that feat by itself is a proof (provided you dont consider it PIS) that he has and can generate such energy. Besides i though feats speak for themselves i wasn't aware that there has to be sth to prove it. What kind of poof did you want for this particular feat??
  2. Well if so then i dont have much to say, i was debating based on what lobo actually has, the only one who heal anywhere as quick as lobo in marvel is ghost rider or perhaps sinister so dont know what to say.
  3. Wait the ring doesn't?? haven't red lantern shown FLT reaction speed its only travel speed?? don't know but if this is true@venomoushatred1001's point would come into play with BRB being able to BFR him easily.
  4. He has had the ring over 1 and half year and its a red lantern ring whose power is based on rage. Lobo is filled with rage and has ring over an year i am pretty sure he should be able to use the ring by now. I mean how incredibly dumbass does he have to be??
1.Ok, then explain me how it need more strength (kinetic energy) to do this than planet busting one.
2.OP said:
I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win. 
For me that means that if Lobo is on the ground for 10 seconds - he loses. 
3.I've seen only Kyle making FTL reaction feats.
4.No, You don't understand me. I've read Lantern's comics in which he took it. But he also said that he is going to sell it, not use it. Did he ever used the ring?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.Ok, then explain me how it need more strength (kinetic energy) to do this than planet busting one.
2.OP said:
I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win. For me that means that if Lobo is on the ground for 10 seconds - he loses. 3.I've seen only Kyle making FTL reaction feats. 4.No, You don't understand me. I've read Lantern's comics in which he took it. But he also said that he is going to sell it, not use it. Did he ever used the ring?
  • Not kinetic energy but force (and hence therefore power) to at par or more than e=mc2 (where e - energy, m = mass condensed, from a city to a ball, and c = speed of light) that is way more power than what requires to bust a planet, if fact enough power to bust a solor system o_O. I dont understand why the kinetic energy came into place because energy (or impact on the object) was massive and hence he should be able to hit with the same impact right???
  • He heals almost instantly and i cant remember the last time lobo being KOed apart from the use of gas, can u ?? (the current lobo i mean the one after batman/Lobo comics because there was a lobo batman beat too)
  • Ok so he is going to sell it o_O what a dumbarse. I havent read GL comics much i have only read brightest day and i dont remember him using it there. I dont think he sold it, but may be he has damn o_O
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

2.OP said:
I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win. For me that means that if Lobo is on the ground for 10 seconds - he loses. 3.I've seen only Kyle making FTL reaction feats. 4.No, You don't understand me. I've read Lantern's comics in which he took it. But he also said that he is going to sell it, not use it. Did he ever used the ring?
  • Not kinetic energy but force (and hence therefore power) to at par or more than e=mc2 (where e - energy, m = mass condensed, from a city to a ball, and c = speed of light) that is way more power than what requires to bust a planet, if fact enough power to bust a solor system o_O. I dont understand why the kinetic energy came into place because energy (or impact on the object) was massive and hence he should be able to hit with the same impact right???
  • He heals almost instantly and i cant remember the last time lobo being KOed apart from the use of gas, can u ?? (the current lobo i mean the one after batman/Lobo comics because there was a lobo batman beat too)
  • Ok so he is going to sell it o_O what a dumbarse. I havent read GL comics much i have only read brightest day and i dont remember him using it there. I dont think he sold it, but may be he has damn o_O
1.Sorry, but this is still only a statement. I don't see any equations here.
2.In other words: what was the biggest durability feat for him? Reforming is hard to be an argument here, I wouldn't say that Wolverine can back, while Ghost Rider don't even really stop here. Besides, I see it also in this way: BRB is smashing Lobo from air and doesn't give him time to stand back again. 
3.Don't tell me...
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.Sorry, but this is still only a statement. I don't see any equations here. 2.In other words: what was the biggest durability feat for him? Reforming is hard to be an argument here, I wouldn't say that Wolverine can back, while Ghost Rider don't even really stop here. Besides, I see it also in this way: BRB is smashing Lobo from air and doesn't give him time to stand back again. 3.Don't tell me...

Ok we pretty much only disagree in point 1, what do you really want me to give you here construct a science equation and calculate exact amount of energy required?? that's gonna take a while besides i would need the size of the ball and the size of the city.

If you are saying u do not agree on the amount of power required to perform this feat than i dont have much to say. I explained you in as clear details as i could and i though unless otherwise stated we explain comic feats using science, and thats the only scientific explanation. He, with his bare hands, produced enough energy to convert that massive city into a ball.

I havent seen Lobo KOed in the new comics (much like Thanos after being avatar of death, just an example) so i dont think Lobo can be KOed either (much like what i believe for thanos).

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

1.Sorry, but this is still only a statement. I don't see any equations here. 2.In other words: what was the biggest durability feat for him? Reforming is hard to be an argument here, I wouldn't say that Wolverine can back, while Ghost Rider don't even really stop here. Besides, I see it also in this way: BRB is smashing Lobo from air and doesn't give him time to stand back again. 3.Don't tell me...

Ok we pretty much only disagree in point 1, what do you really want me to give you here construct a science equation and calculate exact amount of energy required?? that's gonna take a while besides i would need the size of the ball and the size of the city.

If you are saying u do not agree on the amount of power required to perform this feat than i dont have much to say. I explained you in as clear details as i could and i though unless otherwise stated we explain comic feats using science, and thats the only scientific explanation. He, with his bare hands, produced enough energy to convert that massive city into a ball.

I havent seen Lobo KOed in the new comics (much like Thanos after being avatar of death, just an example) so i dont think Lobo can be KOed either (much like what i believe for thanos).

That is the point.
I completly don't know how to measure this feat into something else than city level feat. Top feat in that level, but still only city one.
I wouldn't say that about Thanos either. They are all as good as their best feat for me. With reforming, he can came back, but with this rules - he still loses even if he isn't KOd.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

That is the point. I completly don't know how to measure this feat into something else than city level feat. Top feat in that level, but still only city one. I wouldn't say that about Thanos either. They are all as good as their best feat for me. With reforming, he can came back, but with this rules - he still loses even if he isn't KOd.

The size of the ball was small enough to fit his arms , even if the city was like say 100 kilos (it does say thousands of kilos or sth like that in the scan), its equivanet to energy (power) of a 100 kg worth of an atom bomb. You should know well that 100 kgs of atom bomb is more than enough to simply destroy the planet, so at least this has to be comparable to a planet busting feat if not higher.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

That is the point. I completly don't know how to measure this feat into something else than city level feat. Top feat in that level, but still only city one. I wouldn't say that about Thanos either. They are all as good as their best feat for me. With reforming, he can came back, but with this rules - he still loses even if he isn't KOd.

The size of the ball was small enough to fit his arms , even if the city was like say 100 kilos (it does say thousands of kilos or sth like that in the scan), its equivanet to energy (power) of a 100 kg worth of an atom bomb. You should know well that 100 kgs of atom bomb is more than enough to simply destroy the planet, so at least this has to be comparable to a planet busting feat if not higher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
This one weigth 4,400 kg.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy This one weigth 4,400 kg.

The actual core of the bomb that goes though e=mc2 weights a lot less, the fail safe and propulsion system makes up the majority of weight.

I rather have a paragraph you might find interesting:

One of Einstein's great insights was to realize that matter and energy are really different forms of the same thing. Matter can be turned into energy, and energy into matter.
For example, consider a simple hydrogen atom, basically composed of a single proton. This subatomic particle has a mass of

0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 672 kg
This is a tiny mass indeed. But in everyday quantities of matter there are a lot of atoms! For instance, in one kilogram of pure water, the mass of hydrogen atoms amounts to just slightly more than 111 grams, or 0.111 kg.
Einstein's formula tells us the amount of energy this mass would be equivalent to, if it were all suddenly turned into energy. It says that to find the energy, you multiply the mass by the square of the speed of light, this number being 300,000,000 meters per second (a very large number):

= 0.111 x 300,000,000 x 300,000,000
=
10,000,000,000,000,000 JoulesThis is an incredible amount of energy! A Joule is not a large unit of energy ... one Joule is about the energy released when you drop a textbook to the floor. But the amount of energy in 30 grams of hydrogen atoms is equivalent to burning hundreds of thousands of gallons of gasoline!

I have sited the source should u like to review it : http://www.worsleyschool.net/science/files/emc2/emc2.html
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: Superman was powered up by being possessed by Eclipso in that scan, like I've already told you. Lobo, while drunk, blitzed Superman who was willing to kill due to the Eradicator's influence circa Adventures of Superman #464. Their other fights have been even.

@Killemall: He doesn't use the ring. Not even against Pulsar Stargrave. He doesn't need it.

@czarny_samael666: How is Bill faster? If you're talking about Stormbreaker allowing for FTL travel, Lobo's bike is many times lightspeed. He's dodged missiles going near-lightspeed.

And Lobo has destroyed planets. Cignus 5, Thanotopsia, and he destroyed half of the Easter Bunny's planet by punching the Easter Bunny.

He has range too.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: Superman was powered up by being possessed by Eclipso in that scan, like I've already told you. Lobo, while drunk, blitzed Superman who was willing to kill due to the Eradicator's influence circa Adventures of Superman #464. Their other fights have been even.

@Killemall: He doesn't use the ring. Not even against Pulsar Stargrave. He doesn't need it.

@czarny_samael666: How is Bill faster? If you're talking about Stormbreaker allowing for FTL travel, Lobo's bike is many times lightspeed. He's dodged missiles going near-lightspeed.

And Lobo has destroyed planets. Cignus 5, Thanotopsia, and he destroyed half of the Easter Bunny's planet by punching the Easter Bunny.

He has range too.

Scans?

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy This one weigth 4,400 kg.

The actual core of the bomb that goes though e=mc2 weights a lot less, the fail safe and propulsion system makes up the majority of weight.

I rather have a paragraph you might find interesting:

One of Einstein's great insights was to realize that matter and energy are really different forms of the same thing. Matter can be turned into energy, and energy into matter.
For example, consider a simple hydrogen atom, basically composed of a single proton. This subatomic particle has a mass of

0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 672 kg
This is a tiny mass indeed. But in everyday quantities of matter there are a lot of atoms! For instance, in one kilogram of pure water, the mass of hydrogen atoms amounts to just slightly more than 111 grams, or 0.111 kg.
Einstein's formula tells us the amount of energy this mass would be equivalent to, if it were all suddenly turned into energy. It says that to find the energy, you multiply the mass by the square of the speed of light, this number being 300,000,000 meters per second (a very large number):

= 0.111 x 300,000,000 x 300,000,000
=
10,000,000,000,000,000 JoulesThis is an incredible amount of energy! A Joule is not a large unit of energy ... one Joule is about the energy released when you drop a textbook to the floor. But the amount of energy in 30 grams of hydrogen atoms is equivalent to burning hundreds of thousands of gallons of gasoline!

I have sited the source should u like to review it : http://www.worsleyschool.net/science/files/emc2/emc2.html

Good one, but was it stated that we're it was power of core of atomic bomb or of atomic bomb? Becuase if it was about second one, we're talking about something less powerfull than what destroyed Nagasaki.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666: Of what specifically? If you're going to call my integrity into question, at least be specific.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Of what specifically? If you're going to call my integrity into question, at least be specific.

Of planet busting.

Travel speed doesn't matter. BRB is equal to Thor who has at least microsecond speed reaction and has FTL hammer.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666: If travel speed doesn't matter then why are you bringing up Mjolnir, which allows Thor to travel fast?

No Caption Provided

Anyway, here they are. The third one is NSFW, so anyone squeamish or easily offended should beware. This particular one is from Mr. Miracle. The next will be from Action Comics.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By TifaLockhart
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By jashro44

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: You can put both of your scans in 1 post.