Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MrRagePants

Strength = equal
Durability = Lobo
Speed = BRB
Fighting Ability = equal
Strategy = equal (Lobo looks like he doesn't think, but he's pretty smart when it comes to fighting)

I say they're pretty even, if this is a fight to the death, Lobo wins - because he technically can't die. BRB doesn't stand a chance.
If this fight only requires KO or only requires ONE (1) death -or something along those lines, BRB has a chance.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @The Mango:  or beat him in combat. I know i'm gunna get some DC fans who are going to claim Bill won't even be able to hurt him, but in all honesty Bill has taken hits that destroyed worlds, lobo has not. Bill has hit hard enough to destroy worlds, Lobo has not, and neither has superman.  "
Actually, SuperMan has. He and Zod destroyed a planet by punching one another.  "

that was under special circumstances not there own power
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By sexy_merc

Given Superman's feats, I'm pretty sure he can destroy a planet and he has stated that he was able to, which I doubt was hyperbole considering him being able to destroy moons without trouble and was able to move Earth with the help of Hal's construct.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
" Given Superman's feats, I'm pretty sure he can destroy a planet and he has stated that he was able to, which I doubt was hyperbole considering him being able to destroy moons without trouble and was able to move Earth with the help of Hal's construct. "
Moving Mageddon tops even that. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @The Mango:  or beat him in combat. I know i'm gunna get some DC fans who are going to claim Bill won't even be able to hurt him, but in all honesty Bill has taken hits that destroyed worlds, lobo has not. Bill has hit hard enough to destroy worlds, Lobo has not, and neither has superman.  "
Actually, SuperMan has. He and Zod destroyed a planet by punching one another.  "
that was under special circumstances not there own power "
I am aware. MrDirector already brought that to my attention. Regardless, he has destroyed a dark matter moon and has stated several times to be able to destroy a planet. Less significant, but my point still stands. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By sexy_merc
@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Given Superman's feats, I'm pretty sure he can destroy a planet and he has stated that he was able to, which I doubt was hyperbole considering him being able to destroy moons without trouble and was able to move Earth with the help of Hal's construct. "
Moving Mageddon tops even that.  "
I do have a scan of him stating that he could destroy planets with physical force, but for the people who don't know much about Superman might think it's hyperbole.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I do have a scan of him stating that he could destroy planets with physical force, but for the people who don't know much about Superman might think it's hyperbole. "
Agreed. He destroyed a dark matter moon, has planet-moving strength feats, and has stated more than once to be able to destroy planets. I do not believe it is beyond him to do so, if the situation arose. 
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BattleMage
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I do have a scan of him stating that he could destroy planets with physical force, but for the people who don't know much about Superman might think it's hyperbole. "
I have that scan and i think Superman said it would take him a FEW blows.
xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xD34DP001x

I mean overall this is a close match, well lobo a hell raizin chain slingin beast vs the beta! STALEMATE!!!

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sexy_merc
@BattleMage: It did state that as it also took Gladiator multiple blows to destroy a planet and people still classify him as a planet buster.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@BattleMage: 

doesn't he say something like if I keep pounding i can bring down anything even a planet ?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
" @BattleMage: It did state that as it also took Gladiator multiple blows to destroy a planet and people still classify him as a planet buster. "
Not to mention SuperMan has stated before to be able to destroy a moon in one punch, has destroyed a moon by slamming into it once, and, if my memory serves me correctly, he has stated another time that he can destroy planets with a punch. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @BattleMage: It did state that as it also took Gladiator multiple blows to destroy a planet and people still classify him as a planet buster. "
Not to mention SuperMan has stated before to be able to destroy a moon in one punch, has destroyed a moon by slamming into it once, and, if my memory serves me correctly, he has stated another time that he can destroy planets with a punch.  "

thats true but he KOed himself doing it and I think an infinite mass body slam>a punch
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Not to mention SuperMan has stated before to be able to destroy a moon in one punch, has destroyed a moon by slamming into it once, and, if my memory serves me correctly, he has stated another time that he can destroy planets with a punch.  "
thats true but he KOed himself doing it and I think an infinite mass body slam>a punch "
First, he was not infinite mass, as he was not traveling at light speed. He was traveling specifically at velocities just short of light speed. Second, it was a dark matter moon. It makes a difference. 
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BattleMage
@Sexy Merc said:
Yeah i know.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

dark matter is space so what do you mean?  

I know it wasn't a regular moon but thats what dark matter acctually is so what was it really? like how was it different from a regular moon?
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BattleMage
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @BattleMage:  doesn't he say something like if I keep pounding i can bring down anything even a planet ? "
yes sir
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BattleMage
@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
see and that's when SCANS come into play.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467:  dark matter is space so what do you mean?   I know it wasn't a regular moon but thats what dark matter acctually is so what was it really? like how was it different from a regular moon? "
I mean the moon was comprised of dark matter, which, if I recall correctly, gave it different properties than the usual stones and metals that they would ordinarily be constituted with.

And by the way, space being composed of dark matter is only a theory.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467:  dark matter is space so what do you mean?   I know it wasn't a regular moon but thats what dark matter acctually is so what was it really? like how was it different from a regular moon? "
I mean the moon was comprised of dark matter, which, if I recall correctly, gave it different properties than the usual stones and metals that they would ordinarily be constituted with. And by the way, space being composed of dark matter is only a theory. "

if it had different properties it could have been munch harder or much easier to be destroyed we don't really know unless you have proof  

yeah thats what I meant my bad
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xan84

Thor's hammmer

Superman can take explosion bigger then a moon blowing up. That is how we know he should not be KO'ed. Take that Supernova feat for instance. If he would be KO'ed by hiting a moon then a Supernova wave should have probably killed him but not even his costume was not damaged. Also he survived planets blowing up.

So what i am traying to say is. That is a low feat or that moon was harder then a normal one.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
I mean the moon was comprised of dark matter, which, if I recall correctly, gave it different properties than the usual stones and metals that they would ordinarily be constituted with. And by the way, space being composed of dark matter is only a theory. "

if it had different properties it could have been munch harder or much easier to be destroyed we don't really know unless you have proof  

yeah thats what I meant my bad
"
I have not looked at that issue in months, and I do not have scans on me. You will have to ask someone else for scans of that. 
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GT-Man

THE name with the b not the L

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xan84

I am at work right now, the only scan of that i got is this :      

Just look at his costume it is damaged now a Supernova blowing up in his face does not do that to his costume by a moon is ? Does not make sense to me. That shadow moon probably is harder then a normal one.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xan said:
"

Thor's hammmer

Superman can take explosion bigger then a moon blowing up. That is how we know he should not be KO'ed. Take that Supernova feat for instance. If he would be KO'ed by hiting a moon then a Supernova wave should have probably killed him but not even his costume was not damaged. Also he survived planets blowing up.

So what i am traying to say is. That is a low feat or that moon was harder then a normal one.

"

energy is different then blunt force. and a super nova should amp him since he gets the power from the sun
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
energy is different then blunt force. and a super nova should amp him since he gets the power from the sun "
Yes, but he has taken two planets collapsing on him before. Besides, a supernova should not amplify his power. He absorbs yellow star radiation. Supernovas give outbursts of numerous forms of energy, including thermal, radiation, nuclear, chemical, and so on. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The Mango

Just because Superman may or may not have planet busting capability, it does NOT mean Lobo is a planet buster.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xan84

Thor's hammmer

A shockwave (something that a Supernova does) is blunt force. The Supernova shockwave is not energy is star's material expeld at velocity of up to 30,000 km/s ( That is realy fast, Superman needs time to amp himself with energy from the sun). Also he was on the planet when this happend, he never had the time to AMP himself with sun light. Again

a supernova shockwave is made out of most of the starts matter and its blunt damage and its not energy based to amp Superman up. Now a star exploding is emiting energy to amp Superman but he would never had

the time to amp himself. Also this shockwave is what creates those dust clowds be spreding the star's material.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
energy is different then blunt force. and a super nova should amp him since he gets the power from the sun "
Yes, but he has taken two planets collapsing on him before. Besides, a supernova should not amplify his power. He absorbs yellow star radiation. Supernovas give outbursts of numerous forms of energy, including thermal, radiation, nuclear, chemical, and so on.  "

those 2 planets were moving at a much slower pace and M*E= F  

all of those are present in a yellow star normally and so are ultraviolet rays which there are alot of coing from a supernova based on how his powers work it should have amped him
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
Yes, but he has taken two planets collapsing on him before. Besides, a supernova should not amplify his power. He absorbs yellow star radiation. Supernovas give outbursts of numerous forms of energy, including thermal, radiation, nuclear, chemical, and so on.  "
those 2 planets were moving at a much slower pace and M*E= F  all of those are present in a yellow star normally and so are ultraviolet rays which there are alot of coing from a supernova based on how his powers work it should have amped him "
You failed to factor in the gravity. The gravity from the two planets tearing at one another is a factor also that does add to the amount of force applied, as well as the drastic superiority in the amount of mass present in both. 

Thermal and radiation energy are. Nuclear and chemical are not. Besides, there are other forms than the ones I listed anyhow, and no, it should not amplify him. 
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By xan84

Thor's hammmer 
Yes those 2 planets where moving slower, the Supernova shockwave was moving slow but that is a BETTER FEAT FOR SUPS. The fast you go the more mass you got. The more mass and speed the easier is for you do go trough something and get no damage.  Think of a small fragile piece of wood that is transfomed into a bullet by a tornado that can pierce walls. 

So the stress on his body is smaller when he hits that thing at close of light speed then those things hitting him.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
those 2 planets were moving at a much slower pace and M*E= F  all of those are present in a yellow star normally and so are ultraviolet rays which there are alot of coing from a supernova based on how his powers work it should have amped him "
You failed to factor in the gravity. The gravity from the two planets tearing at one another is a factor also that does add to the amount of force applied, as well as the drastic superiority in the amount of mass present in both.  Thermal and radiation energy are. Nuclear and chemical are not. Besides, there are other forms than the ones I listed anyhow, and no, it should not amplify him.  "

I'll have to check on that but there is a chemical reaction in the sun creating enrgy ther is also a nuclear reaction
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xan said:
"
Thor's hammmer Yes those 2 planets where moving slower, the Supernova shockwave was moving slow but that is a BETTER FEAT FOR SUPS. The fast you go the more mass you got. The more mass and speed the easier is for you do go trough something and get no damage.  Think of a small fragile piece of wood that is transfomed into a bullet by a tornado that can pierce walls.  So the stress on his body is smaller when he hits that thing at close of light speed then those things hitting him. "

hmm thats a good pont hail can go through bricks thats also how people punch through concrete
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By xan84

What does that matter ? There is not time for Superman to amp himself with energy before the schokwave get's to him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
You failed to factor in the gravity. The gravity from the two planets tearing at one another is a factor also that does add to the amount of force applied, as well as the drastic superiority in the amount of mass present in both.  Thermal and radiation energy are. Nuclear and chemical are not. Besides, there are other forms than the ones I listed anyhow, and no, it should not amplify him.  "
I'll have to check on that but there is a chemical reaction in the sun creating enrgy ther is also a nuclear reaction "
The sun is composed of hydrogen and helium, but that does not automatically merit chemical energy or nuclear energy. For there to be nuclear energy, there has to be an energy output directly from the nucleus of any given atom, and for chemical, there has to be a specified interaction that releases energy. Thermal energy is obviously present, as there is a drastic motion among the atoms constituting the sun's mass. Radiation is present as it streams energy from one particle to another as a recipient. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xan: 

it  doesn't take long for superman to amp himself
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The Mango
@Xan said:
"
Thor's hammmer Yes those 2 planets where moving slower, the Supernova shockwave was moving slow but that is a BETTER FEAT FOR SUPS. The fast you go the more mass you got. The more mass and speed the easier is for you do go trough something and get no damage.  Think of a small fragile piece of wood that is transfomed into a bullet by a tornado that can pierce walls.  So the stress on his body is smaller when he hits that thing at close of light speed then those things hitting him. "
As I understand it, the faster he's going the more likely he is to explode violently when he comes into contact with something solid, like a moon. I'd say  punching through the moon was more taxing than survivng a supernova, especially since he has a very small surface area and would be exposed to a very small fraction of the Supernova's force. Same deal with the planets colliding, he's not taking the brunt of that force, or even a significant fraction.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By xan84

The Mango  

Err no. Try trowing a bullet at something then shoting it. Going faster means whatever you hit its easyer to pierce. You can think even about flash'es IMP (infinite mass bunch) its the same thing.

Now if let's say i am going at light speed (somehow i can do it) and i hit a steel door that door is going to feel to me like its made ouf of nothing (not even paper). Because speed = mass. Also i gave you an explample how small things can go trough way harder objects in a tornado and come out intact. 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xan said:
"

The Mango  

Err no. Try trowing a bullet at something then shoting it. Going faster means whatever you hit its easyer to pierce. You can think even about flash'es IMP (infinite mass bunch) its the same thing.

Now if let's say i am going at light speed (somehow i can do it) and i hit a steel door that door is going to feel to me like its made ouf of nothing (not even paper). Because speed = mass. Also i gave you an explample how small things can go trough way harder objects in a tornado and come out intact. 

"

no it does not.  

an orange travelling at increbibly high speeds splants on titanium.  

the objects hardness is relative to it's ability to penetrate something which is why armor peircing shells are jacketed with harder materials.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 
 no it does not.   an orange travelling at increbibly high speeds splants on titanium.   the objects hardness is relative to it's ability to penetrate something which is why armor peircing shells are jacketed with harder materials. "
The orange would splatter, but it would dent the titanium, depending on how high its velocity is. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
 no it does not.   an orange travelling at increbibly high speeds splants on titanium.   the objects hardness is relative to it's ability to penetrate something which is why armor peircing shells are jacketed with harder materials. "
The orange would splatter, but it would dent the titanium, depending on how high its velocity is.  "

thats questionable and it would be really hard for any of us to prove
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By xan84

Thor's hammmer

Silver is right. Depending on the velocity the orange is or is not going to splatter. What you people faill to understant is with speed comes mass, now the orange is not going to modify its volume and its only going to get more MASS getting more mass and not getting any volume = is getting density. At light speed its going to have INFINITE mass that = infinite density. Infinite desnsity = infinite durability.  
The orange going at light speed is going to be infinitly more durable then the titanium.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said: 
The orange would splatter, but it would dent the titanium, depending on how high its velocity is.  "
thats questionable and it would be really hard for any of us to prove "
Not so much. Given enough mass, liquids can tear apart durable substances also. Liquids of course offer much less resistance than a solid would, lacking in hardness and forthcoming in malleability and ductility or not. Mass is not the equivalent of weight, but the two are related. Mass can be used to increase or decrease the amount of force applied when kinetic energy is exerted. There will always be a backlash from exerting energy, as proven in Newton's third law, but given enough mass or possibly even infinite mass if traveling at light speed, the orange can dent the titanium. It would of course splatter on impact, but that is because of the equal and opposite reaction of the force it applied. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Xan said:
"

Thor's hammmer

Silver is right. Depending on the velocity the orange is or is not going to splatter. What you people faill to understant is with speed comes mass, now the orange is not going to modify its volume and its only going to get more MASS getting more mass and not getting any volume = is getting density. At light speed its going to have INFINITE mass that = infinite density. Infinite desnsity = infinite durability.  
The orange going at light speed is going to be infinitly more durable then the titanium.

"

where are you getting more speed=more mass? a bullet still has the same mass after being fired it just has more force since M*E=F  

density does not equal durability led is very dense but not durable titanium is not very dense but is very durable   

light speed wouldn't garantee infinite durability even if more speed did = more durability light speed wouldn't make it infinetly Durable infinte speed would make it infinetly durable
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said: 

where are you getting more speed=more mass? a bullet still has the same mass after being fired it just has more force since M*E=F    

Mass increases with speed. Traveling at light velocities requires infinite energy and causes infinite mass. That is part of the reason that if someone were to punch me slowly, it would not hurt as much as if they were punching at 40 mph. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said: 

1Mass increases with speed. 2Traveling at light velocities requires infinite energy and 3causes infinite mass. That is part of the reason that if someone were to punch me slowly, it would not hurt as much as if they were punching at 40 mph.  "

1 proof?
2 proof? 
3 proof?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said: 

1Mass increases with speed. 2Traveling at light velocities requires infinite energy and 3causes infinite mass. That is part of the reason that if someone were to punch me slowly, it would not hurt as much as if they were punching at 40 mph.  "
1 proof? 2 proof? 3 proof? "
Simple physics. If you understood relativistic properties of matter in conjunction with what they are acting on or what is acting on them, this would not be an issue. 
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By xan84
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467:

and infinte energy would project an object at infinite speed not 300,000,000m/s 

also physics = theory
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467:and infinte energy would project an object at infinite speed not 300,000,000m/s  also physics = theory "
Where does that come from? All you have to do is understand E=MC2. It is a very simple equation. It will answer all of your questions in one mathematical sequence.