Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mango
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Lobo vs Beta Ray Bill

I saw this match on the Marvel vs DC thread and don't want to derail the whole thread with this one discussion.

I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Your talking about my thread right?I didn't think Lobo could beat Bill either,But people seem to be Unable to except a horse face to beat the main man.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB By bfr or in a battle he has more powers but hes bareley winning this
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thor's hammmer

couldn't bill just fly way out og his reach and call down some ungodly lightining fire and energy blasts that put most heralds of galactus to shame?
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mango
@Thor's hammmer said:
" couldn't bill just fly way out og his reach and call down some ungodly lightining fire and energy blasts that put most heralds of galactus to shame? "
You would think so. Honestly I wouldn't  have even thought to create this thread, I figured it was obvious that Bill wins easily. But 8 people in the other thread said Lobo would win.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@The Mango: 

or beat him in combat. I know i'm gunna get some DC fans who are going to claim Bill won't even be able to hurt him, but in all honesty Bill has taken hits that destroyed worlds, lobo has not. Bill has hit hard enough to destroy worlds, Lobo has not, and neither has superman. 
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BattleMage
@The Mango said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" couldn't bill just fly way out og his reach and call down some ungodly lightining fire and energy blasts that put most heralds of galactus to shame? "
You would think so. Honestly I wouldn't  have even thought to create this thread, I figured it was obvious that Bill wins easily. But 8 people in the other thread said Lobo would win. "
Because your on DC Vine. lol 
BRB ftw
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Bill Ray Beta
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@BattleMage said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
You would think so. Honestly I wouldn't  have even thought to create this thread, I figured it was obvious that Bill wins easily. But 8 people in the other thread said Lobo would win. "
Because your on DC Vine. lol BRB ftw "

LOL QFT
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Mango

So nobody is going to take up the fight on Lobo's behalf? After so many thought he would win in the other thread?

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Suggs44

Bill ftw here

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'm going to go with a stalemate. Why? Well, I'm going to use ABC logic. Thor and Supes are equal match. Thor and BRB are an equal match. Lobo and Superman are an equal match. Therefore Lobo and BRB is an equal match. Sounds stupid I know, but I don't really see anyone winning. Superman hasn't beaten Lobo so Idk if BRB is going to beat Lobo. But Idk really see how Lobo is going to do anything to BRB either.

JoelPichardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JoelPichardo

idk ill go with lobo
collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By collector

im going with bill cause he a horse with a hammer amen

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mango
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" I think I'm going to go with a stalemate. Why? Well, I'm going to use ABC logic. Thor and Supes are equal match. Thor and BRB are an equal match. Lobo and Superman are an equal match. Therefore Lobo and BRB is an equal match. Sounds stupid I know, but I don't really see anyone winning. Superman hasn't beaten Lobo so Idk if BRB is going to beat Lobo. But Idk really see how Lobo is going to do anything to BRB either. "
How is Lobo and Superman an equal match?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @The Mango:  or beat him in combat. I know i'm gunna get some DC fans who are going to claim Bill won't even be able to hurt him, but in all honesty Bill has taken hits that destroyed worlds, lobo has not. Bill has hit hard enough to destroy worlds, Lobo has not, and neither has superman.  "
Actually, SuperMan has. He and Zod destroyed a planet by punching one another. 
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Random Bucket

this goes to lobo if there's not tko or ko's cause lobo would just keep coming back till BRB is overwhelmed. If there are tko's and ko's then I can see BRB winning this

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @The Mango:  or beat him in combat. I know i'm gunna get some DC fans who are going to claim Bill won't even be able to hurt him, but in all honesty Bill has taken hits that destroyed worlds, lobo has not. Bill has hit hard enough to destroy worlds, Lobo has not, and neither has superman.  "
Actually, SuperMan has. He and Zod destroyed a planet by punching one another.  "
I thought that was a moon, but maybe I need to see the scans again. Anyway Lobo loses here any any time Lobo has held his own against Superman it's been PIS.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Actually, SuperMan has. He and Zod destroyed a planet by punching one another.  "
I thought that was a moon, but maybe I need to see the scans again. Anyway Lobo loses here any any time Lobo has held his own against Superman it's been PIS. "
SuperMan did destroy a moon, but he and Zod also destroyed a planet by punching one another. Also, how can Lobo fighting SuperMan be PIS if it is consistent? Consistency is what determines PIS. If Lobo is consistently shown to combat SuperMan and hold his own, then that is what he is capable of doing. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467 said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
I thought that was a moon, but maybe I need to see the scans again. Anyway Lobo loses here any any time Lobo has held his own against Superman it's been PIS. "
SuperMan did destroy a moon, but he and Zod also destroyed a planet by punching one another. Also, how can Lobo fighting SuperMan be PIS if it is consistent? Consistency is what determines PIS. If Lobo is consistently shown to combat SuperMan and hold his own, then that is what he is capable of doing.  "
Superman is often a jobber, just like Thor, Flash, and any other extremely high powered character that has a monthly book. In fact since superman has several monthly books he's more of a jobber than most. Lobo doesn't have the speed, power set, or likely even strength to fight Superman without PIS.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
SuperMan did destroy a moon, but he and Zod also destroyed a planet by punching one another. Also, how can Lobo fighting SuperMan be PIS if it is consistent? Consistency is what determines PIS. If Lobo is consistently shown to combat SuperMan and hold his own, then that is what he is capable of doing.  "
Superman is often a jobber, just like Thor, Flash, and any other extremely high powered character that has a monthly book. In fact since superman has several monthly books he's more of a jobber than most. Lobo doesn't have the speed, power set, or likely even strength to fight Superman without PIS. "
Not a good explanation. Consistency determines PIS. Lobo actually does have the strength, durability, and healing to fight SuperMan. He has demonstrated as such several times. You cannot take every instance a character has shown to perform a given feat or showing and classify it as PIS without a showing to counter it. If it is PIS, show me the instance of SuperMan stomping Lobo, and then we will address it. Otherwise, consistency for the win. 
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xan84

Anybody that can fight Superman on even ground would beat Thor. 

The Main Man for the win ! 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467 said:
" Not a good explanation. Consistency determines PIS. Lobo actually does have the strength, durability, and healing to fight SuperMan. He has demonstrated as such several times. You cannot take every instance a character has shown to perform a given feat or showing and classify it as PIS without a showing to counter it. If it is PIS, show me the instance of SuperMan stomping Lobo, and then we will address it. Otherwise, consistency for the win.  "
I don't know that many fights between Lobo and Superman, but Lobo simply doesn't stack up in terms of power. As I said, Superman and other characters are often challenged by people who he shouldn't be. A single Omac was enough to give superman a fight, and even make him bleed. These same Omacs were taken out by normal humans like Batman and Manhunter.

Hulk wouldn't be a match for Thor, but he's consistently shown battling him evenly. Hell Flash has rouges including a guy who throws boomerangs and a guy with a freeze gun, and Flash is one of the most powerful heroes in DC.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:

"Anybody that can fight Superman on even ground would beat Thor.  The Main Man for the win !  "

He's not fighting Thor. 

Edit: I'll go for Bill, the guy who beats Heralds through planets with one strike of his hammer.
Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Quntumking

Beta ray bill.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xan84

Hellos

Err lol right but anyway i belive Thor is >BRB.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By MrDirector786
@Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Actually, I've read the issue in which that happened myself and they weren't destroying the planet because of how strong their blows were. It was because they were in some place created by Superman in the Phantom Zone and they were both connected to it in such a way that whenever either one of them took damage, the whole planet was damaged with them. And here's a scan of that part where that's stated. If you want to know when it happened, it was in Superman: For Tomorrow.

No Caption Provided
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" I think I'm going to go with a stalemate. Why? Well, I'm going to use ABC logic. Thor and Supes are equal match. Thor and BRB are an equal match. Lobo and Superman are an equal match. Therefore Lobo and BRB is an equal match. Sounds stupid I know, but I don't really see anyone winning. Superman hasn't beaten Lobo so Idk if BRB is going to beat Lobo. But Idk really see how Lobo is going to do anything to BRB either. "
How is Lobo and Superman an equal match? "
Superman has never beaten Lobo. One of the three usually happens. A) Lobo gets bored B) Superman and Lobo actually have to work together or C)Superman has to find a way to make Lobo happy before the death toll goes up to high. Lobo has never beaten Superman, but the same goes the other way around. Lobo is a powerhouse man. In the recent Brightest Day, even Hal Jordan commented and said how hard it is to kill Lobo.
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By blds_bane

I'm torn I like both... If it was brb not flying then I would say Lobo would stomp. but with all his powers I believe he would win in an ugly battle. Lobo is at a different level than anything brb has beat

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Actually, I've read the issue in which that happened myself and they weren't destroying the planet because of how strong their blows were. It was because they were in some place created by Superman in the Phantom Zone and they were both connected to it in such a way that whenever either one of them took damage, the whole planet was damaged with them. And here's a scan of that part where that's stated. If you want to know when it happened, it was in Superman: For Tomorrow.

No Caption Provided
"
I have read For Tomorrow, but I was not aware that damaging one another was direct damage to the planet. Regardless, based on SuperMan's strength feats, I would not put destroying a planet beyond him anyway.  

@The Mango
said: 
I don't know that many fights between Lobo and Superman, but Lobo simply doesn't stack up in terms of power. As I said, Superman and other characters are often challenged by people who he shouldn't be. A single Omac was enough to give superman a fight, and even make him bleed. These same Omacs were taken out by normal humans like Batman and Manhunter. Hulk wouldn't be a match for Thor, but he's consistently shown battling him evenly. Hell Flash has rouges including a guy who throws boomerangs and a guy with a freeze gun, and Flash is one of the most powerful heroes in DC. "
Again, you need to prove this. Prove to me that Lobo is not powerful enough to fight SuperMan with a showing from him, and then we will discuss this further. But thus far, you have provided no basis for your claim. 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:
"

Hellos

Err lol right but anyway i belive Thor is >BRB.

"

He should be with the portion of the Thor Force he has, but he isn't being written to be atm.   
While Bill is smashing people through planets, sitting in supernova, holding down someone as said herald smashes into the target destroying his cloths and the planet, Thor's not really doing anything as impressive.(Maybe I just need to pick up more comics under his own title.)
That and Thor essentially is tied down by plot a majority of the time, while Bill is in space and allowed to let loose and not hold back smashing around cancerverse unkillable monsters and such with the rest of the cosmic avengers line up. 

Imo either way Bills a ton more versatile, with comparable strength, speed, durability(If not better in some of these accounts) and should be capable with Stormbreaker of winning this.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467 said:

"@The Mango said: 

I don't know that many fights between Lobo and Superman, but Lobo simply doesn't stack up in terms of power. As I said, Superman and other characters are often challenged by people who he shouldn't be. A single Omac was enough to give superman a fight, and even make him bleed. These same Omacs were taken out by normal humans like Batman and Manhunter. Hulk wouldn't be a match for Thor, but he's consistently shown battling him evenly. Hell Flash has rouges including a guy who throws boomerangs and a guy with a freeze gun, and Flash is one of the most powerful heroes in DC. "

Again, you need to prove this. Prove to me that Lobo is not powerful enough to fight SuperMan with a showing from him, and then we will discuss this further. But thus far, you have provided no basis for your claim.  "
Anyone can fight with superman, and if it's a comic they will probably make the fight look good. Doesn't mean he's in superman's power level.

Other than fighting against superman, which far weaker beings have done and is often stretched to the point of believeability and beyond for the sake of plot, what quantifiable feats does Lobo have to put him in that level?

Speed, strength, durability, whatever his best feats are. He's got incredible regeneration and immortality, I'm aware of those. I used to read lobo comics occasionally, and in his own book he rarely fought anyone superhuman, and was often injured by normal weapons (not seriously though, and there was rarely any drama or tension, which is why I didn't really like his book).

To sum up, any argument anyone has ever used against The Hulk can also be applied to Lobo.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:

"@The Mango said: 

Again, you need to prove this. Prove to me that Lobo is not powerful enough to fight SuperMan with a showing from him, and then we will discuss this further. But thus far, you have provided no basis for your claim.  "
Anyone can fight with superman, and if it's a comic they will probably make the fight look good. Doesn't mean he's in superman's power level.  Other than fighting against superman, which far weaker beings have done and is often stretched to the point of believeability and beyond for the sake of plot, what quantifiable feats does Lobo have to put him in that level? Speed, strength, durability, whatever his best feats are. He's got incredible regeneration and immortality, I'm aware of those. I used to read lobo comics occasionally, and in his own book he rarely fought anyone superhuman, and was often injured by normal weapons (not seriously though, and there was rarely any drama or tension, which is why I didn't really like his book).  To sum up, any argument anyone has ever used against The Hulk can also be applied to Lobo. "
Lobo has condensed a city into his hands. Strength feat. 

What do you mean anyone can fight SuperMan? His rogues gallery comprises of beings as or more powerful than he is. Luthor fights him because he is one of the most formidable characters with prep in all of comics. Aside from him, you have Bizarro, Zod, Amazo, Darkseid, Doomsday, Shaggy Man, Lobo, Brainiac, Metallo, Despero, and several others. All of them are at least as powerful as SuperMan is and, in many cases, more so. In the Silver Age, SuperMan fought several opponents who were not nearly as powerful. Name an opponent that he regularly struggles with now who is not in his league. Not just anyone can fight SuperMan. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467 said:

Lobo has condensed a city into his hands. Strength feat.  What do you mean anyone can fight SuperMan? His rogues gallery comprises of beings as or more powerful than he is. Luthor fights him because he is one of the most formidable characters with prep in all of comics. Aside from him, you have Bizarro, Zod, Amazo, Darkseid, Doomsday, Shaggy Man, Lobo, Brainiac, Metallo, Despero, and several others. All of them are at least as powerful as SuperMan is and, in many cases, more so. In the Silver Age, SuperMan fought several opponents who were not nearly as powerful. Name an opponent that he regularly struggles with now who is not in his league. Not just anyone can fight SuperMan.  "

I'm having a hard time picturing what you mean by condensed a city into his hands.

And what I mean is in a comic book anyone can fight anyone else. Along with Lobo there's Solomon Grundy, Toyman, Luthor in his suit (he still has human reflexes). And then whole hosts of one time or occasional villians, like the Omacs that I mentioned before.

Just like on this forum people say Hulk shouldn't be a match for Thor, thus it's pretty much consensus that Thor wins despite what happens in the comics, it's pretty easy to see that Superman should win against Lobo easily.
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By ghostrider fan1

i go with BRB here when lobo destroys a planet, sits in a sun like its nothing and beats down a  herald level dude then ill say stalemate dont get me wrong lobos cool and all but BRB beats him here

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@The Mango said:
" @Silver2467 said:

Lobo has condensed a city into his hands. Strength feat.  What do you mean anyone can fight SuperMan? His rogues gallery comprises of beings as or more powerful than he is. Luthor fights him because he is one of the most formidable characters with prep in all of comics. Aside from him, you have Bizarro, Zod, Amazo, Darkseid, Doomsday, Shaggy Man, Lobo, Brainiac, Metallo, Despero, and several others. All of them are at least as powerful as SuperMan is and, in many cases, more so. In the Silver Age, SuperMan fought several opponents who were not nearly as powerful. Name an opponent that he regularly struggles with now who is not in his league. Not just anyone can fight SuperMan.  "

I'm having a hard time picturing what you mean by condensed a city into his hands.  And what I mean is in a comic book anyone can fight anyone else. Along with Lobo there's Solomon Grundy, Toyman, Luthor in his suit (he still has human reflexes). And then whole hosts of one time or occasional villians, like the Omacs that I mentioned before. Just like on this forum people say Hulk shouldn't be a match for Thor, thus it's pretty much consensus that Thor wins despite what happens in the comics, it's pretty easy to see that Superman should win against Lobo easily. "
He crushed an entire city until it fit into his hands. 

Grundy has been a threat to the entire JLA at times. At times, he is weak enough to be defeated by BatMan, but he can be a powerhouse depending on his resurrection. Toyman is skilled with prep, and he has not been utilized as a legitimate threat to SuperMan in years. Luthor, again, he is brilliant with prep. That is not a low showing for SuperMan. Hulk loses to Thor in comics. That and the fact that Thor has more impressive feats are why we decide that Thor defeats him.  

Lobo fighting SuperMan is not PIS. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Mango
@Silver2467: I don't think you get what I mean by "I'm having a hard time picturing" the city crushing feat. Did he roll the city up like Katamari, then jump up and down on it until it was small enough to hold?

And whether Lobo's fights are PIS or not, if Bill was fighting smart, using his powers to their max potential, how would Lobo beat him?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty

Lobo MANY MANY times has held his own against Supes and other members of the Justice League. I know they would beat him in a foot race but that don't mean he has slow reaction time. BRB got beat by a Skrull Imposter who never even used her ability to fly or her superspeed. Apparently his skill set is enough to to Superman headaches and over the years writers and editors have agreed on this.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Mango
@pooty said:
" Lobo MANY MANY times has held his own against Supes and other members of the Justice League. I know they would beat him in a foot race but that don't mean he has slow reaction time. BRB got beat by a Skrull Imposter who never even used her ability to fly or her superspeed. Apparently his skill set is enough to to Superman headaches and over the years writers and editors have agreed on this. "
So tell me, what tactics would Lobo use to beat Bill?
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vynjira

Kryptonians are typically on record as being able to bust planets with their fists.. Even Supergirl has been said to do this and demonstrated it and Wonder Woman has proven to be physically superior to Supergirl.

Lobo has easily demonstrated physical superiority to Beta Ray Bill, so I don't see this going well for BRB.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Mango
@Vynjira said:
" Kryptonians are typically on record as being able to bust planets with their fists.. Even Supergirl has been said to do this and demonstrated it and Wonder Woman has proven to be physically superior to Supergirl.  Lobo has easily demonstrated physical superiority to Beta Ray Bill, so I don't see this going well for BRB. "
Is there any evidence of this planet busting ability?

And Lobo is going to do what? Punch him? How is he even going to reach him? Bill has massive energy projection and flight, he could bring serious pain to Lobo without even getting near him. If he does close to melee, he's got a speed and reach (with the hammer) advantage over Lobo.

Bill has busted planets before, has lobo?
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vynjira
@The Mango said:

Is there any evidence of this planet busting ability?

No Caption Provided

Yes, I said Supergirl has demonstrated it on the Moon of a Gas Giant.

Before you complain about it being a Moon, Mass is not a factor in
determining whether something is classified as a Moon.
The difference between Moons and Planets is determined by Orbital 
Dominance. There are plenty of planets smaller than Earth's Moon.

No Caption Provided
Here is Superman commenting on her Strength.
This is not the only time they've discussed 
Kryptonians as being able to smash planets.
Further Superman has a long track record of 
being in that Strength range, via moving planets.

This is long established in DC Comics by Kryptonians.

Lobo is has been shown physically near Superman's equal, he has plethora of his own strength feats including the 
infamous 5th Dimensional box. Which is comparable to Superman and Wonder Woman holding up the weight of Eternity.

This establishes a certain level of durability for Lobo as well. Lobo typically is not recognized for his speed but even in his 
first appearance he displayed his Super Speed against Superman. 

Sorry I had problems making this post.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Mango

So you're saying that's Supergirl? Either she's really large there or that moon is really small.

Where's that from?

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
" @pooty said:
" Lobo MANY MANY times has held his own against Supes and other members of the Justice League. I know they would beat him in a foot race but that don't mean he has slow reaction time. BRB got beat by a Skrull Imposter who never even used her ability to fly or her superspeed. Apparently his skill set is enough to to Superman headaches and over the years writers and editors have agreed on this. "
So tell me, what tactics would Lobo use to beat Bill? "
The same tactics he uses to make Superman drop his mouth in awe. Punch him, and punch him, and punch him, and punch him until it doesn't move anymore. Sounds stupid, but Lobo has used that method to stalemate and/or beat the likes of Lanterns, Superman, and more. Lobo is an extreme powerhouse. 
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The Mango
@Fist_of_Mandalore: See my post at the top of this page.

If Bill fights smart Lobo won't even be able to touch him, no matter how strong he is. Even if he doesn't fight smart, his speed and weapon give him the advantage.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: See my post at the top of this page.  If Bill fights smart Lobo won't even be able to touch him, no matter how strong he is. Even if he doesn't fight smart, his speed and weapon give him the advantage. "
And I totally agree with you there. BRB does have the advantage in weapons and speed, but the problem lies in hurting Lobo. Lobo is almost impossible to really hurt. And even when you do, he just heals, with a healing factor that makes Wolverines and DP's look like a normal Human's. And even if you can overcome the HF and kill Lobo. He just comes back, because he is banned from Heaven and Hell. So while Bill has that advantage it does mean anything if he can't actually use them to hurt Lobo.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Mango
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Well yeah I have no doubt that Bill wouldn't be able to kill Lobo. But I think he could do enough to count as a win.

After all, Superman doesn't kill anybody, but we still count it as winning if the can overpower his opponents and maybe knock them unconscious.
Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vynjira
  @The Mango said:
" So you're saying that's Supergirl? Either she's really large there or that moon is really small.  Where's that from? "

No Caption Provided
Supergirl isn't that size... they zoom in on her.
No Caption Provided

I am having much difficulty with this posting interface scroll up I fixed the earlier problem somehow.

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mango said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: Well yeah I have no doubt that Bill wouldn't be able to kill Lobo. But I think he could do enough to count as a win.

After all, Superman doesn't kill anybody, but we still count it as winning if the can overpower his opponents and maybe knock them unconscious. "
Yeah, thats true. But I still think this one is going to be a stalemate. I can't really give it either one.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The Mango
@Vynjira: None of the moons of Jupiter are anywhere near the mass of Earth. In fact the largest, Ganymede only has 2.5% of Earth's mass.

And does that one panel say the landscape of Neptune? As in the gas giant Neptune? LOL.