Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

http://www.comicvine.com/lobo/6578/

VS

http://www.comicvine.com/aliens/25598/

Lobo is on a mission to eliminate all the Xenomorphs on LV-426(before it blew up). the colony on LV-426 consisted of 300 colonist. Lobo has all his standard gear and has to kill every living creature on LV-426 including the queen Xenomorph and the eggs. would he be able to do it?

the only thing Lobo cant do is Blow LV-426 up until all the Xenomorphs are eliminated. Who, How, and Why?

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Noir_Dark

If an alien can impregnate superman than in can do the same to Lobo, then Lobo has a Lobo-Xenomorph to deal with... or maybe 300.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noir_Dark

The thing about them aliens is that they take on the powers of those they impregnate. So the new alien spawn might be imumne as well.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

yeah i was thinking about that. still don't thing he would mind it much, something about a chestburster sounds like it would only be a good time for him. that and its not beyond him to just rip the thing out and kill it. LoL

anyway im trying not to choose side in this battle(for obvious reasons LoL) just looking to see what people think.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

300 Xenomorphs.

They are too cool.

They kill him.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MotorSteel

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"300 Xenomorphs.They are too cool.They kill him."

...Now I see how your logic functions.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

he gets impregnated but just like wolverine with the brood, his healing factor kills the chest burseter while it's still inside him!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Noir_Dark says:

"The thing about them aliens is that they take on the powers of those they impregnate. So the new alien spawn might be immune as well. "

they could but i don't think they will take on the Immortality. Lobo is only immortal because of a ban from heaven and hell, the alien wouldn't have the same ban as Lobo. it would have his healing factor though and that would give it an edge. its kinda hard to believe Lobo letting a face hugger stay on him long enough to impregnate him. i could see him either rip the thing off his face or just bite off the thing that goes down his throat.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noir_Dark

acewasp23 says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"The thing about them aliens is that they take on the powers of those they impregnate. So the new alien spawn might be immune as well. "

they could but i don't think they will take on the Immortality. Lobo is only immortal because of a ban from heaven and hell, the alien wouldn't have the same ban as Lobo. it would have his healing factor though and that would give it an edge. its kinda hard to believe Lobo letting a face hugger stay on him long enough to impregnate him. i could see him either rip the thing off his face or just bite off the thing that goes down his throat. "

If Supes couldn't get them off in time I don't think Lobo could either. But the immortality bit makes sense.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

Noir_Dark says:

"If Supes couldn't get them off in time I don't think Lobo could either. But the immortality bit makes sense. "

even if he doesn't get it of, i still think he could get it out.

aside from the face huggers, how do you think the battle would go?

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noir_Dark

I think Lobo would rip through the swarm of aliens with little difficulty, but in the process get a bugger in the belly and not realize it. Hours later he would be chugging booze and vomit a hyper powered, drunken alien. in an alien drunken stooper the Xenomorph would break a beer bottle and try to shank Lobo. Lobo would find this amusing and start laughing, then the alien would start laughing. then they would hug and get matching tattoos that say BFF.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Noir_Dark says:

"I think Lobo would rip through the swarm of aliens with little difficulty, but in the process get a bugger in the belly and not realize it. Hours later he would be chugging booze and vomit a hyper powered, drunken alien. in an alien drunken stooper the Xenomorph would break a beer bottle and try to shank Lobo. Lobo would find this amusing and start laughing, then the alien would start laughing. then they would hug and get matching tattoos that say BFF. "

LMAO yeah i guess that works.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

300 Xenomorphs.

'Nuff said.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Methos

Quick note of actual logic in here lol

The only reason Superman got impregnated by a Xenomorph embryo in the first Superman Vs Aliens set, is because he was so far away from Yellow Solar radiation, he was practically back to being a normal kryptonian, basic human levels, maybe a bit of enhanced strength. as you'll know if you read the book, Superman didn't have his flight, x-ray vision, strength, invulnerability or any of his other powers when he was attacked by the facehugger.

note at the end of the book, Superman returns to an area where there is Yellow Solar radiation and effectively regurgitates the xenomorph growing inside him because it couldn't move any more inside his now invulnerable chest cavity.

back on topic though, it's quite an easy win for Lobo here, the Xenomorphs are amazingly strong, fast and deadly, but matched against Lobo they are nowhere near enough to kill him.

M

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Phorqe

Lobo with moderate difficulty

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xenomorphs win

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3a4c2e54699
deactivated-5c3a4c2e54699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo stomps Xenomorphs are nothing new for him to handle.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo for me didn't he once create a bunch of clones from his blood.