Lizard vs killer croc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

The Lizard.

VS

KillerCroc

the setting McDonalds playplace.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Octagon Freak

I don't know, considering that they're at McDonald's. Well, Lizard is smart enough to tunnel through the tunnels, and slide down the slide for a speed boost to avoid Croc. He could even throw children in his path. Lizard then escapes to the main restaurant, and ducks behind the counter as a baby's chair is thrown by Croc. Lizard grabs the handle of the french fry frier, and throws extremely hot french fries all over Croc, and then he dumps a soda on Croc's head. Lizard goes into the back, and grabs the frozen patties, and chucks em' like frisbies at Croc, and one hits him right between the eyes and knocks him out.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 01:04:22

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Lizards wins. And as long as the venue gets trashed I would definately say it was a win-win scenario.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Octagon Freak says:

"I don't know, considering that they're at McDonald's. Well, Lizard is smart enough to tunnel through the tunnels, and slide down the slide for a speed boost to avoid Croc. He could even throw children in his path. Lizard then escapes to the main restaurant, and ducks behind the counter as a baby's chair is thrown by Croc. Lizard grabs the handle of the french fry frier, and throws extremely hot french fries all over Croc, and then he dumps a soda on Croc's head. Lizard goes into the back, and grabs the frozen patties, and chucks em' like frisbies at Croc, and one hits him right between the eyes and knocks him out.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 01:04:22"

ROFLMAO! Lizard wins because of this.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acewasp23

Octagon Freak says:

"I don't know, considering that they're at McDonald's. Well, Lizard is smart enough to tunnel through the tunnels, and slide down the slide for a speed boost to avoid Croc. He could even throw children in his path. Lizard then escapes to the main restaurant, and ducks behind the counter as a baby's chair is thrown by Croc. Lizard grabs the handle of the french fry frier, and throws extremely hot french fries all over Croc, and then he dumps a soda on Croc's head. Lizard goes into the back, and grabs the frozen patties, and chucks em' like frisbies at Croc, and one hits him right between the eyes and knocks him out.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 01:04:22"

lmao yeah i thought thats how it would go..

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

The lizard has so many diffrent ways to kill croc.

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iori Yagami

How strong is Killer Croc? I'm pretty sure Lizard outclasses him physically, and definitely mentally.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

He's strong enough to rip a vault door off it's hinges.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 12:07:36

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

Megaguirus says:

"He's strong enough to rip a vault door off it's hinges.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 12:07:36"

I would take that with a pinch of salt.

To actually rip a vault door off (one of the large square kinds) would take many dozens of tonnes of force. I think that this was a plot device.

If Croc possessed this level of strength - one hit would kill Batman, stoving in his ribs like they were cardboard.

I would more likely say that Croc can lift 2 - 3 tonnes, so he still poses a distinct threat without the auto kill.

Lizard on the other hand can lift approx 12 tonnes, is small caliber arms proof, has enhanced reactions and has the tail use.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

So he can rip the door off a small safe's hinges? I always get the two confused in size.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the creator

Megaguirus says:

"So he can rip the door off a small safe's hinges? I always get the two confused in size."

If it was a small safe (I take you word for it) then this would require less force, arond 5 - 10 tonnes of force approx.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

I mean those small carriable safes.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Sparda

I think Lizard. He can definitely outfight Croc......Croc's pretty feral. And at a......uh......maze like the environment they are in, Lizard could definitely sneak up on him or something.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I vote Lizard. Lizard is the $hit. That and I'm anti DC. lol.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

I'm sure you're not alone, lol.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Forever

Lizard easily.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"I'm sure you're not alone, lol."

I know I'm not.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Phorqe

The battle would rage on in the play place until the Lizard whips Croc with his tail, sending Croc into the main restaurant. Lizard jumps onto him, but Croc catches him and throws him against the fry machine.

Meanwhile, outside..... The police and animal control show up.

Back in the restaurant the fight is still going when Lizard grabs a QPC and shoves it into Croc's mouth. Croc grabs a Big Mac and shoves it in the Lizard's mouth. Pretty soon their minds are overwhelmed with the desire to eat more McDonald's due to the incredible amount of artificial flavors and processing techniques.

They succumb to their hunger realizing that eventually they will have to face the police and animal control, as they can be seen through the glass windows. Both of them eat everything in the place, then go play in the ball pit.

Eventually they come down from their food high and start to fight again. Lizard whips the Croc with his tail again, sending Croc flying into a bunch of tables. Lizard leaps over to him, grabs his jaw and snaps it.

Lizard wins.

But Ultimately Lizard suffers from liver damage from eating McDonald's.

So the real winner is McDonald's corporation.

Post Edited:2007-07-17 21:33:37

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Octagon Freak

Phorqe says:

"The battle would rage on in the play place until the Lizard whips Croc with his tail, sending Croc into the main restaurant. Lizard jumps onto him, but Croc catches him and throws him against the fry machine. Meanwhile, outside..... The police and animal control show up. Back in the restaurant the fight is still going when Lizard grabs a QPC and shoves it into Croc's mouth. Croc grabs a Big Mac and shoves it in the Lizard's mouth. Pretty soon their minds are overwhelmed with the desire to eat more McDonald's due to the incredible amount of artificial flavors and processing techniques. They succumb to their hunger realizing that eventually they will have to face the police and animal control, as they can be seen through the glass windows. Both of them eat everything in the place, then go play in the ball pit. Eventually they come down from their food high and start to fight again. Lizard whips the Croc with his tail again, sending Croc flying into a bunch of tables. Lizard leaps over to him, grabs his jaw and snaps it. Lizard wins. But Ultimately Lizard suffers from liver damage from eating McDonald's. So the real winner is McDonald's corporation.
Post Edited:2007-07-17 21:33:37"

That was kinda funny, but honestly, I liked mine better. No offense.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acewasp23

bump

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By Namor1987

Liard because he's more intellectual & more resourceful plus he could use the tunnels & slides of the playplace kinda like he uses sewer tunnels to outwit Killer Croc. Also Killer Croc is more brawn where as :Lizard is more of a thinker in his fights.

namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By namorsubby

lizard dominates every incarnation of croc except hush virus......but he still wins.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23
Namor1987 said:
"Liard because he's more intellectual & more resourceful plus he could use the tunnels & slides of the playplace kinda like he uses sewer tunnels to outwit Killer Croc. Also Killer Croc is more brawn where as :Lizard is more of a thinker in his fights."

you know Killer Croc was the kingpin in gothem for a while right?
... i would call that being a thnker.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Magicalmoment

lizard wins

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Yaujtapool

Lets see Lizard fights Spiderman .
Croc fights and gets owned by Batman .
Batman>Spiderman .
Not too mention Lizard acually utilizes his brain more than Croc and is possibly slightly physically superior to Croc .
I would have to say Lizard has this one in the bag .

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Triumphant

Lizard ftw

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DJ Diesel

Lizard wins, but I would like to add that the creative setting led to some AWESOME posts in this one. Such outside the box thinking should be done more often.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Lizard.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard's greater strength lets him take decisive control of the ball pit.  However, Croc fleets into the fun-tunnels and starts pelting Lizard with terrified four-year-olds.  Weighted down by the mass of razor blades, lost mittens, loaded diapers and pedophile semen found in all McDonald's ball pits, Lizard can't fight back!  But wait!  Some obese customer has left their breakfast burrito unattended.  Lizard grabs it with his prehensile tail and forces it down Crocs throat!  The resulting bout of food poisoning incapacitates Croc enough to give Lizard the win!

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kaino12
Alexander Anderson said:
"Lizard's greater strength lets him take decisive control of the ball pit.  However, Croc fleets into the fun-tunnels and starts pelting Lizard with terrified four-year-olds.  Weighted down by the mass of razor blades, lost mittens, loaded diapers and pedophile semen found in all McDonald's ball pits, Lizard can't fight back!  But wait!  Some obese customer has left their breakfast burrito unattended.  Lizard grabs it with his prehensile tail and forces it down Crocs throat!  The resulting bout of food poisoning incapacitates Croc enough to give Lizard the win!"
....kaino aproves.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TruePwnge

I thought Lizard was mindless but other people think he's got a level of intelligence, I suppose the character has changed over the years and it depends which comic you read

Yes Croc is out powered but I'm giving it to Croc since I always knew Lizard as dumb
 Connors as the smart Doc but Lizard as a dumbo

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
TruePwnge said:
"I thought Lizard was mindless but other people think he's got a level of intelligence, I suppose the character has changed over the years and it depends which comic you readYes Croc is out powered but I'm giving it to Croc since I always knew Lizard as dumb Connors as the smart Doc but Lizard as a dumbo"
Croc is completely outclassed here. And, the Lizard was never really that stupid. Croc isn't even as smart, strong, or fast as the Lizard is. Croc gets beaten down by people weaker than himself regularly, and it was Lady Shiva that broke his arm and his legs before he even knew about it.
namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By namorsubby
TruePwnge said:
I thought Lizard was mindless but other people think he's got a level of intelligence, I suppose the character has ... [more]

classic lizard was connor intelligent, but he has been savage before.....which btw seems to make him far more formmiddable. he completely trashed spidey in his most savage state.

but yeah, any version of croc is outclassed here. hush virus would most likely perform the best
spawn_obsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spawn_obsessed
Octagon Freak said:
I don't know, considering that they're at McDonald's. Well, Lizard is smart enough to tunnel through the tunnels, and slide ... [more]
you forgot about the wrestling in the ball pit
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mv

Lizard it is then

Taskmaster96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Taskmaster96

Lizard wins. He is faster and more dangerous.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By acewasp23

LoL this is back...
nice...

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wael Hero X

Killer croc takes it .

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sleuth
Wael Hero X said:
Killer croc takes it .
Never. Croc is completely outclassed.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40  Edited By Zoom
Wael Hero X said:
Killer croc takes it .
You're 0 for 2 today.
Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I don't know, considering that they're at McDonald's. Well, Lizard is smart enough to tunnel through the tunnels, and slide down the slide for a speed boost to avoid Croc. He could even throw children in his path. Lizard then escapes to the main restaurant, and ducks behind the counter as a baby's chair is thrown by Croc. Lizard grabs the handle of the french fry frier, and throws extremely hot french fries all over Croc, and then he dumps a soda on Croc's head. Lizard goes into the back, and grabs the frozen patties, and chucks em' like frisbies at Croc, and one hits him right between the eyes and knocks him out.

Post Edited:2007-07-16 01:04:22

precisely

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard Stomps

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points