• 84 results
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By One-Above-All

Living Tribunal   vs   Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet, Emperor Joker, and Spawn with Divine powers.

Who wins?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
The Living Tribunal loses badly... Thanos with IG and Spawn with Divine Powers could probably destroy him themselves
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

Spawn was basically GOD....well, he fought GOD and Saten.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden
Hedatary said:
"Spawn was basically GOD....well, he fought GOD and Saten."
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"The Living Tribunal loses badly... Thanos with IG and Spawn with Divine Powers could probably destroy him themselves
"
Not quite! LT is above the IG, I believe he's got the power to shut it down, with a click of his fingers! so there goes Thanos (HOTU would have been a better artifact), and Emperor Joker, who I don't believe to be above the LT, gets taken out as well, unless you believe Mxy is above LT :-) which leaves Divine Spawn, who I believe is/would be Divine only in his own Universe, so that goes down against LT, is up in the air, but i'm gonna back LT cause I believe Marvel U TOAA is Supreme compared to Image divinity!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"The Living Tribunal loses badly... Thanos with IG and Spawn with Divine Powers could probably destroy him themselves
"
Not quite! LT is above the IG, I believe he's got the power to shut it down, with a click of his fingers! so there goes Thanos (HOTU would have been a better artifact), and Emperor Joker, who I don't believe to be above the LT, gets taken out as well, unless you believe Mxy is above LT :-) which leaves Divine Spawn, who I believe is/would be Divine only in his own Universe, so that goes down against LT, is up in the air, but i'm gonna back LT cause I believe Marvel U TOAA is Supreme compared to Image divinity!"
But only the Man of Miracles was more powerful than Divine Powered Spawn... and MoM is basically Pre Retcon Beyonder...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"
Not quite! LT is above the IG, I believe he's got the power to shut it down, with a click of his fingers! so there goes Thanos (HOTU would have been a better artifact), and Emperor Joker, who I don't believe to be above the LT, gets taken out as well, unless you believe Mxy is above LT :-) which leaves Divine Spawn, who I believe is/would be Divine only in his own Universe, so that goes down against LT, is up in the air, but i'm gonna back LT cause I believe Marvel U TOAA is Supreme compared to Image divinity!"
But only the Man of Miracles was more powerful than Divine Powered Spawn... and MoM is basically Pre Retcon Beyonder..."

That's a pretty big call, placing him around Beyonder, but I know nothing about Man of Mirricles, so it's kinda hard for me to call!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"
But only the Man of Miracles was more powerful than Divine Powered Spawn... and MoM is basically Pre Retcon Beyonder..."

That's a pretty big call, placing him around Beyonder, but I know nothing about Man of Mirricles, so it's kinda hard for me to call!"
Well who else can he be compared to ? He is completely higher than every being within his universe...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

That's a pretty big call, placing him around Beyonder, but I know nothing about Man of Mirricles, so it's kinda hard for me to call!"
Well who else can he be compared to ? He is completely higher than every being within his universe..."

But how powerfull is his universe compared to Marvel? It's a bit like compareing the God from Preacher to the god of Marvel or DC! not quite the same, are they!
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

Well who else can he be compared to ? He is completely higher than every being within his universe..."
But Spawn was higher....well, no he wasn't. He was equal to GOD and Satan. Who is higher than them? the Creation/Destruction herself. So basically, Spawn is equal to that of MoM
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

But how powerfull is his universe compared to Marvel? It's a bit like compareing the God from Preacher to the god of Marvel or DC! not quite the same, are they!"
Good Point
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bart Simpson
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

But how powerfull is his universe compared to Marvel? It's a bit like compareing the God from Preacher to the god of Marvel or DC! not quite the same, are they!"

The almighty in Preachers was a chair.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
Bart Simpson said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

The almighty in Preachers was a chair."

???? as in, have you read preacher???
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bart Simpson
lordraiden said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

???? as in, have you read preacher???"

I know  that God was no longer the almighty and that it was his freakin chair that was the all powerful in the universe. SoK ended up killing God by shooting him when he was away from that chair. Then at the end of the story SoK became God by sitting on that chair. So basically anyone who can get into heaven and sit on that chair can become God. Technically making the almighty entity in Preachers that chair. Making Preachers the franchise/universe to have the funniest God ever. Though that carpet that Molecule Man couldn't damage during Secret Wars 2 was pretty cool too.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary
Bart Simpson said:
"lordraiden said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Hedatary said:
Read below:

King Saturn said:
"

???? as in, have you read preacher???"

I know  that God was no longer the almighty and that it was his freakin chair that was the all powerful in the universe. SoK ended up killing God by shooting him when he was away from that chair. Then at the end of the story SoK became God by sitting on that chair. So basically anyone who can get into heaven and sit on that chair can become God. Technically making the almighty entity in Preachers that chair. Making Preachers the franchise/universe to have the funniest God ever. Though that carpet that Molecule Man couldn't damage during Secret Wars 2 was pretty cool too."
.........i really wish someone killed such a stupid plot. This is like saying, the Chair was the almighty true GOD who existed before any universe. so shouldn't the Chair's be....i dunno, worshiped?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By One-Above-All
Hedatary said:
.........i really wish someone killed such a stupid plot. This is like saying, the Chair was the almighty true GOD who existed before any universe. so shouldn't the Chair's be....i dunno, worshiped?"
Have you read Preacher?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Tevnoba

LT WIns

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Divine spawn surpassed odin level entities, so he dies quickly. Emperor joker is next, then Thanos. 

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hedatary
Dreadnaught said:
"Divine spawn surpassed odin level entities, so he dies quickly. Emperor joker is next, then Thanos. "
Who dies quickly? Spawn?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Dreadnaught said:
"Divine spawn surpassed odin level entities, so he dies quickly. Emperor joker is next, then Thanos. "
Spawn wont go down quickly and neither will Emperor Joker if he uses his head here...
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cpt_linger

Team 2

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hedatary
cpt_linger said:
"Team 2"
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cpt_linger
also depends which universe
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
cpt_linger said:
"also depends which universe"
Good Point
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Spawn wont go down quickly and neither will Emperor Joker if he uses his head here..."
Joker is a madman in every sense of the world. As Hannible says....i can't remember what the quote says but this is what he basically meant. people are afraid of to go deeper into their imagination while sadists, killers, rapists and other maniacs uses there imagination to there fullest. Joker.....with the power of a 5th dimension imp....WITH spawn who held his own against GOD and Satan along with Thanos who brings more plans outta his ass then a clown with tricks....Living ain't gonna be living anymore.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cpt_linger

aren't living tribunal near useless outside marvel u?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Spawn wont go down quickly and neither will Emperor Joker if he uses his head here..."
Joker is a madman in every sense of the world. As Hannible says....i can't remember what the quote says but this is what he basically meant. people are afraid of to go deeper into their imagination while sadists, killers, rapists and other maniacs uses there imagination to there fullest. Joker.....with the power of a 5th dimension imp....WITH spawn who held his own against GOD and Satan along with Thanos who brings more plans outta his ass then a clown with tricks....Living ain't gonna be living anymore."
Indeed...
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By One-Above-You

LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers
LT > Spawn's Divine powers

None of the three are able to solo the Living Tribunal.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers

None of the three are able to solo the Living Tribunal."
But together, it's a different story.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers

But together, it's a different story."
Maybe
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
One-Above-You said:
"LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers

Indeed this is true... but who knows what could happen if they go at him all at once
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers

Indeed this is true... but who knows what could happen if they go at him all at once"
Nothing, they still loose.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"LT > Infinity Gauntlet
LT > 5D Powers

Indeed this is true... but who knows what could happen if they go at him all at once"
Nothing, they still loose."
I find it hard to believe... that Spawn with Divine Powers and Emperor Joker can do nothing against the LT
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

The Idea that an Odin level entity can even touch the Living Tribunal is outrageous and defies logic.  Odin cannot defeat a Celestial, A Celestial Can not defeat Galactus and Galactus cannot beat Nemesis and Nemesis could not beat the Living Tribunal.  And the Living Tribunal is a few steps higher up the list than odin, thus anyone with his power level cannot even possibly hope to take down the living Tribunal.   Also, while Emperor Joker can Change how logic itself works, He has so far done things a Celestial or A Galacti level Entity could do and the Living tribunal has already been shown to be above said entities.   Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet had already lost to the Living Tribunal, He simply turned off the Gauntlet's power and was done with it.  All in All this Rag tag team has very very little chance of victory. 

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tevnoba
Dreadnaught said:
"The Idea that an Odin level entity can even touch the Living Tribunal is outrageous and defies logic.  Odin cannot defeat a Celestial, A Celestial Can not defeat Galactus and Galactus cannot beat Nemesis and Nemesis could not beat the Living Tribunal.  And the Living Tribunal is a few steps higher up the list than odin, thus anyone with his power level cannot even possibly hope to take down the living Tribunal.   Also, while Emperor Joker can Change how logic itself works, He has so far done things a Celestial or A Galacti level Entity could do and the Living tribunal has already been shown to be above said entities.   Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet had already lost to the Living Tribunal, He simply turned off the Gauntlet's power and was done with it.  All in All this Rag tag team has very very little chance of victory. "
Very True!

One good example of why Emperor Joker is a Joke in this is that his power was from a 5 dimensional imp, correct?  Well LT is about a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dimensional being in his little pinky.  He is OMNIVERSAL, OMNITEMPORAL and OMNIDIMENSIONAL - he exists in every time, dimension, alternate reality and location in each at the same time - and Marvel has in it's design an infinite number of dimensions and alternate realities alone.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Why do you people keep saying that Spawn with Divine Powers is an Odin Level Entity ? That BS... how can someone who is nearly on par with the Man of Miracles be just on par with Odin ? What exactly have you seen Spawn with Divine Powers lack in that would make you have such a claim ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Why do you people keep saying that Spawn with Divine Powers is an Odin Level Entity ? That BS... how can someone who is nearly on par with the Man of Miracles be just on par with Odin ? What exactly have you seen Spawn with Divine Powers lack in that would make you have such a claim ?
"
What they say is nothing more then opinions and speculations. Spawn with devine powers should win here. The only thing higher then him is the Creation/Destruction itself. 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tevnoba
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Why do you people keep saying that Spawn with Divine Powers is an Odin Level Entity ? That BS... how can someone who is nearly on par with the Man of Miracles be just on par with Odin ? What exactly have you seen Spawn with Divine Powers lack in that would make you have such a claim ?
"
What they say is nothing more then opinions and speculations. Spawn with devine powers should win here. The only thing higher then him is the Creation/Destruction itself. "
Yes and in other universes(Marvel & DC) Creation/Destruction would equate to The-One-Above-All and the Presence.  Molecule Man was just bellow that as Classic Beyonder was equal to it.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldmagic
Tevnoba said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
What they say is nothing more then opinions and speculations. Spawn with devine powers should win here. The only thing higher then him is the Creation/Destruction itself. "
Yes and in other universes(Marvel & DC) Creation/Destruction would equate to The-One-Above-All and the Presence.  Molecule Man was just bellow that as Classic Beyonder was equal to it."
And what is your point in saying this? 
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By One-Above-All
Tevnoba said:
Well LT is about a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dimensional being in his little pinky.
I think the highest beings are the 12th dimensional ones....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Tevnoba said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Yes and in other universes(Marvel & DC) Creation/Destruction would equate to The-One-Above-All and the Presence.  Molecule Man was just bellow that as Classic Beyonder was equal to it."
Dude... you just made my point. If Creation/Destruction in the Marvel and DC Universe equate to The One-Above-All and The Presence... and only Creation/Destruction is higher than Spawn with Divine Powers in the Image Universe... why cant Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Living Tribunal ?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By One-Above-All

Isn't the Man of Miracles the highest being in the Image Universe?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
One-Above-All said:
"Isn't the Man of Miracles the highest being in the Image Universe?"
Thats what I thought... but it maybe possible that Creation/Destruction is higher than even him
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By One-Above-All
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-All said:
Thats what I thought... but it maybe possible that Creation/Destruction is higher than even him"
How so?
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By Forever
King Saturn said:
"Dude... you just made my point. If Creation/Destruction in the Marvel and DC Universe equate to The One-Above-All and The Presence... and only Creation/Destruction is higher than Spawn with Divine Powers in the Image Universe... why cant Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Living Tribunal ?"
Suppose the Marvel Universe did away with all of the cosmic entities below the One Above All and above the Silver Surfer.  Since Silver Surfer would now only be below the One Above All would that mean that he could defeat Divine Spawn or Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?  You have to have evidence of their power instead of simply having a position in which they are placed.  The position means next to nothing without knowing the power it affords.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
One-Above-All said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-All said:
Thats what I thought... but it maybe possible that Creation/Destruction is higher than even him"
How so?"
Creation/Destruction is an entity that exists within all aspects of every universe... its embodied by the highest beings in every universe you can name... where as Man of Miracles power is Multiversal but that is within the Image Universe
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Creation/Destruction is Our god mashed with every other god. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Forever said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dude... you just made my point. If Creation/Destruction in the Marvel and DC Universe equate to The One-Above-All and The Presence... and only Creation/Destruction is higher than Spawn with Divine Powers in the Image Universe... why cant Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Living Tribunal ?"
Suppose the Marvel Universe did away with all of the cosmic entities below the One Above All and above the Silver Surfer.  Since Silver Surfer would now only be below the One Above All would that mean that he could defeat Divine Spawn or Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?  You have to have evidence of their power instead of simply having a position in which they are placed.  The position means next to nothing without knowing the power it affords."
But what will the evidence here afford ? Spawn with Divine Powers have shown feats that could be done by Living Tribunal, Classic Beyonder or a 5th Dimensional being... so what how can I prove anything here using feats since everyone seems to have done these insane Reality Warping feats ?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Dude... you just made my point. If Creation/Destruction in the Marvel and DC Universe equate to The One-Above-All and The Presence... and only Creation/Destruction is higher than Spawn with Divine Powers in the Image Universe... why cant Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Living Tribunal ?"
Forever answered your question perfectly:

Forever said:
"King Saturn said:
Suppose the Marvel Universe did away with all of the cosmic entities below the One Above All and above the Silver Surfer.  Since Silver Surfer would now only be below the One Above All would that mean that he could defeat Divine Spawn or Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?  You have to have evidence of their power instead of simply having a position in which they are placed.  The position means next to nothing without knowing the power it affords."
Thank you Forever.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oldmagic
Tevnoba said:
Forever said:
"King Saturn said:
Thank you Forever."
What are you talking about? Spawn has proven feats and not just be at a position of power for nothing. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Dude... you just made my point. If Creation/Destruction in the Marvel and DC Universe equate to The One-Above-All and The Presence... and only Creation/Destruction is higher than Spawn with Divine Powers in the Image Universe... why cant Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Living Tribunal ?"
Forever answered your question perfectly:

Forever said:
"King Saturn said:
Thank you Forever."
I cant believe this. What feat has the Living Tribunal done that makes him so much more powerful than Spawn with Divine Powers ? All these characters from the 5th Dimensional Imps to the Classic Beyonder to even Spawn with his Divine Powers have shown insane feats than make them Omnipotent beings... how is LT so much better than Spawn here ?