tought robot 
mandrakk 
parallax 
scathan 
tiamut
mr mxy

place universe. fighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
#2 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy once jumped out of the book and attacked the writers. Therefore, even TOAA is not safe from him. Common sense is common.

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (14909 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: question: is Mxyzptlk on a higher power level than Impossible Man?

#4 Posted by Dex_Starr (4797 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Scathan beat Protege? The same guy that beat the Tribunal?

#5 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane: question: is Mxyzptlk on a higher power level than Impossible Man?

Yes.

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (14909 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: thanks, i just needed some clarification. i just got the Silver Surfer/Superman crossover today, and i thought that Mxyzptlk was better than Impossible Man (in abilities) so it didnt make too much sense. thanks for the clarification bro.

#7 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane: thanks, i just needed some clarification. i just got the Silver Surfer/Superman crossover today, and i thought that Mxyzptlk was better than Impossible Man (in abilities) so it didnt make too much sense. thanks for the clarification bro.

It's been strongly suggested that they might actually be the same character, though. Mxy is aware of the Fantastic Four and makes fun of the Beyonder. But Mxy's feats are much better than IM's.

#8 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

only magical beings can affect living tribunal

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mxy won the proxy fight, despite what some say.

#10 Edited by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

tribuanl's two main purposes are to maintain order in the multiverse and to protect the multiverse from magical forces that are adjacent to the multiverse.

#11 Posted by nickthedevil (14909 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: he is aware of the Fantastic four? what? thats cool. i'm a sucker for all things crossover.

#12 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

too bad impossible man/ mr. mxy was killed and absorbed by chaos king.

#13 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane: he is aware of the Fantastic four? what? thats cool. i'm a sucker for all things crossover.

From wiki:

Marvel Comics'Impossible Man seems to have been modeled after Mxyzptlk, and writers at DC have suggested that the two characters are one and the same: in Superman vol. 2, #50, Mxyzptlk mentions that he's been "having fun with my new fantastic friends" and later mentions getting "back to my four new friends", referring presumably to the Fantastic Four; he also uses the expression "it's blubbering time" (a play on the Thing's standard battle-cry "it's clobbering time"), and says that he's been having "a backlog of mayhem in another dimension", probably referring to the Marvel Universe. Mxyzptlk keeps altering his form constantly in this issue, and also changes into a form similar to that of the Impossible Man, with inverted colors, and says "Sometimes it's just impossible to remember what I look like from world to world." Writers at Marvel, however, clarified this in the Impossible Man's entry in the 2006 edition of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, noting that Mxyzptlk was merely impersonating Impy.

Mister Mxyzptlk parodied the Beyonder in his first appearance in current continuity by assuming a form and identity that was similar in clothing and appearance to the Beyonder. He called himself "Ben Deroy", an anagram of "Beyonder." When asked by Lois Lane where he came from, he answers by saying, "Oh...here and there. Yonder, let's say. Yes. Yonder."

#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Cyttorak solos. :P

#15 Posted by wkworld (40 posts) - - Show Bio

the team, too much power even for LT

#16 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Mxy once jumped out of the book and attacked the writers. Therefore, even TOAA is not safe from him. Common sense is common.

YOu know i was Just about to bring that up lol

I think i recall superboy prime doing some craziness like too lol

IMO i dont see The living tribunal winning here Sorry its not happening too much powerful force here.

#18 Posted by progenitorigin (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Owie (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team wins. The variation of abilities/kids of power helps, esp. Shuma, Mxy, Cytorakk, etc.

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually thinking of posting the Living Tribunal vs. everyone else short of The One Above All, but Demifiend sorta beat me to it.

He may be the second most powerful character ever, but I assumed people would think that makes him invincible to anyone lesser, even in large numbers.

#21 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

I was actually thinking of posting the Living Tribunal vs. everyone else short of The One Above All, but Demifiend sorta beat me to it.

He may be the second most powerful character ever, but I assumed people would think that makes him invincible to anyone lesser, even in large numbers.

Mxy> One Above All. TOAA is the writer, and Mxy assaulted the writer. Common sense.

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Have they ever proven either way who exactly The One Above All is?

I've heard he/she/it is everything from God, to Jack Kirby, to the writer, to the "true" Living Tribunal.

Thanks.

#23 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Have they ever proven either way who exactly The One Above All is?

I've heard he/she/it is everything from God, to Jack Kirby, to the writer, to the "true" Living Tribunal.

Thanks.

I believe it's been established to be the writer. There was a Fantastic Four story where TOAA looked like Jack Kirby and he created worlds by drawing them out on an writer's desk.

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Thanks.

The King of Comics. Respect.

#25 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, Living Tribunal scratches his forehead and wipes every single one of those guys from existence

#26 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: Like he did to Dr. Strange?

#27 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Mxy> One Above All. TOAA is the writer, and Mxy assaulted the writer. Common sense.

TOAA is the Editor in Chief. The writer is the right hand man, Co-writer left hand man. 
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#28 Posted by termiteone4ever (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26 said:

Once again, Living Tribunal scratches his forehead and wipes every single one of those guys from existence

I think he is scratching his forehead wondering where can he run too LOL

The beating he is going to get is going to separate his faces to rightful bodies.

#29 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@MyronLee26 said:

I think he is scratching his forehead wondering where can he run too LOL

The beating he is going to get is going to separate his faces to rightful bodies.

LMAO. Thats funny.

#30 Edited by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxy powers are 5th spacial dimensional  
Ultimator's powers are 11th spacial dimensional 
Eternity is 11th spacial dimensional
Living Tribunal's power is 16th spacial dimensional  
TOAA is > the 16th spacial dimension eventhough his physical body is in a 3rd spacial dimensional space in our universe. His 'conceptual' body is anywhere from the 17th spacial dimension to infinite. 

Mr. Mxy being a 5th dimension power places him at the Watcher's level or maybe Galactus.
#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne: Ultimator was from the Tenth Dimension, if she existed.

In OWAW Doc Magnus said there were 12 and a half dimensions. In Rock of Ages, Darkseid said there were 28 dimensions.

#32 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@CitizenBane said:

TOAA is the Editor in Chief. The writer is the right hand man, Co-writer left hand man.

The writer is still more powerful than LT.

@tron_bonne said:

Mr. Mxy powers are 5th spacial dimensional Ultimator's powers are 11th spacial dimensional Eternity is 11th spacial dimensionalLiving Tribunal's power is 16th spacial dimensional TOAA is > the 16th spacial dimension eventhough his physical body is in a 3rd spacial dimensional space in our universe. His 'conceptual' body is anywhere from the 17th spacial dimension to infinite. Mr. Mxy being a 5th dimension power places him at the Watcher's level or maybe Galactus.

Complete and total BS, from head to toe. Which is not really surprising.

#33 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne: Ultimator was from the Tenth Dimension, if she existed.

In OWAW Doc Magnus said there were 12 and a half dimensions. In Rock of Ages, Darkseid said there were 28 dimensions.

Yes, but the Living Tribunal is  in the 16th power so there is no way Mr. Mxy or even a billion of him are going to beat Living Tribunal. They're not even magical so they won't have any affect on him anyways.
#34 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@tron_bonne said:

@CitizenBane said:

The writer is still more powerful than LT.

@tron_bonne said:

Mr. Mxy powers are 5th spacial dimensional Ultimator's powers are 11th spacial dimensional Eternity is 11th spacial dimensionalLiving Tribunal's power is 16th spacial dimensional TOAA is > the 16th spacial dimension eventhough his physical body is in a 3rd spacial dimensional space in our universe. His 'conceptual' body is anywhere from the 17th spacial dimension to infinite. Mr. Mxy being a 5th dimension power places him at the Watcher's level or maybe Galactus.

Complete and total BS, from head to toe. Which is not really surprising.

Funny, because I was going to say the same thing about you. 
#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne: They might be magical, depending on the writer.

#36 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: Like he did to Dr. Strange?

#37 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed, however according 'citizenbane', Mr. Mxy controls the writer. SMH.
#38 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

In fights like this, numbers isn't worth anything. Although the team wins due to Mxy.

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: I can;t see the right half of those scans.

@tron_bonne: What does SMH stand for?

#40 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

SMH = shaking my head.

#41 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: Thanks.

#42 Posted by Saren (27944 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

Indeed, however according 'citizenbane', Mr. Mxy controls the writer. SMH.

First of all, Mxy has broken the fourth wall and attacked the writers on-panel. And second of all, I was joking. If being unable to comprehend that causes you to shake your head, your neck must be worn down to the bone.

#43 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: I can;t see the right half of those scans.

@tron_bonne: What does SMH stand for?

its not much. only like a centimeter worth of page off.

#44 Posted by TifaLockhart (21485 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: Is that the "fight" I've seen Dr. Strange fans cite as an example of Strange's power?

#45 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: Is that the "fight" I've seen Dr. Strange fans cite as an example of Strange's power?

I guess, thats "one of them". Lol

#46 Posted by emperorznb (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

LT loses... badly

#47 Edited by bigcimmerian (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak could probably made a good fight, Living Tribunal stomps others after he has beaten Cyttorak.

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal.

Why are people saying team?

#49 Posted by Bo88gdan (5454 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26 said:

This !

#50 Posted by TheGodKiller (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The same Shuma , who as part of the Many-Angled Ones , was destroyed by Mistress Death ? Honestly I don't see anyone short of the Celestials and Mxy having a chance here .