Avatar image for a_mysterious_guy
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Unicron is trying to destroy the multiverse, but he's still vital, because if he's destroyed, than another Multiverse consuming black hole will emerge. 

PS: Infinite power supremely surpasses Galactus and LT, and you still can't counter the evidence that Primus has Infinite power. 

(here is some evidence) 

1. Every time he puts a tiny fragment of his power in an object ( ie. cyber keys, matrix etc. ) it never runs out. EXAMPLE: even after the cyber keys ( which contain tiny fragments of Primus's power ) were used to destroy the multiversal threatening black hole, they were still used to created a universe spanning space bridge. 

2. Primus never seems to run out of energy. Even after billions of years, the most he got was just low. Then he went back to full again. 

3. Unicron is capable of surviving in nothing for eternity. ( which was said as his goal, but I don't remember where. I'll try to find it ) which means that he never runs out of energy (infinite). Since Primus and Unicron are equal in planatery forms, then Primus kinda inherets that ability as well.  

The Transformer's sparks are all tiny, tiny, portions of Primus's power / spark. And since the Transformers sparks last forever ( hence the fact that the TFs can't die of age ), that strongly suggest that Primus has infinite power. ( since tiny, tiny portions of his power last forever / are infinite )            

Rot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Rot
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

" @Rot said:

" @A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @Rot said:
" @A_Mysterious_Guy: Um...that's like me saying that since you can't prove that LT has anti Transformer's spray that he must have it. "
No, because their is actually evidence that Primus does have Infinite power. "
No there's theory you have. "
No, there is proof. Look at the thread in the bottom posts. "
No evidence is posted in that thread at all. 
@Morpheus_ said:

" Hilarity ensues. "

Fixed
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"Unicron is trying to destroy the multiverse, but he's still vital, because if he's destroyed, than another Multiverse consuming black hole will emerge.  PS: Infinite power supremely surpasses Galactus and LT, and you still can't counter the evidence that Primus has Infinite power. "

Yet he's been destroyed over and over and they still have a multiverse. 

Theres no evidence to counter, just a thread where your like: "HEYZ GUYZ PRIMUS HAV INFINETETIES POWAZ!"  

You don't have scans of anyone saying he's this omnipotent unbeatable character, you don't even have evidence of any feats EVEN WHILE on the astral plane to put him at Galactus level.  
His best feats have been outdone by Galactus, LT curbstomps.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Hellos said:
"@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"Unicron is trying to destroy the multiverse, but he's still vital, because if he's destroyed, than another Multiverse consuming black hole will emerge.  PS: Infinite power supremely surpasses Galactus and LT, and you still can't counter the evidence that Primus has Infinite power. "
Yet he's been destroyed over and over and they still have a multiverse.  Theres no evidence to counter, just a thread where your like: "HEYZ GUYZ PRIMUS HAV INFINETETIES POWAZ!"   You don't have scans of anyone saying he's this omnipotent unbeatable character, you don't even have evidence of any feats EVEN WHILE on the astral plane to put him at Galactus level.  His best feats have been outdone by Galactus, LT curbstomps. "

In Armada, Unicron survived. In energon, He died, which causes the Black Hole in "TF Cybertron" to appear.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Hellos said:
"@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
Yet he's been destroyed over and over and they still have a multiverse.  Theres no evidence to counter, just a thread where your like: "HEYZ GUYZ PRIMUS HAV INFINETETIES POWAZ!"   You don't have scans of anyone saying he's this omnipotent unbeatable character, you don't even have evidence of any feats EVEN WHILE on the astral plane to put him at Galactus level.  His best feats have been outdone by Galactus, LT curbstomps. "

I posted evidence for you, and you saying that their is no countering proves that you can't counter it. So Primus wins.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

" Unicron is trying to destroy the multiverse, but he's still vital, because if he's destroyed, than another Multiverse consuming black hole will emerge. " 

And he fails and has been killed. A little blast from Primus fixed the Multiverse consuming black hole, which wasn't stated anywhere apparently outside the wiki. No scans of that.

"PS: Infinite power supremely surpasses Galactus and LT, and you still can't counter the evidence that Primus has Infinite power. 

(here is some evidence) " 

LT is the closest thing to God Marvel has outside the writers(TOAA), he can hold damn megaverses in his hands. Primus is a giant !@#$ing robot planet that has no feats, even in his astral form Galactus has him beat in feats. 

"1. Every time he puts a tiny fragment of his power in an object ( ie. cyber keys, matrix etc. ) it never runs out. EXAMPLE: even after the cyber keys ( which contain tiny fragments of Primus's power ) were used to destroy the multiversal threatening black hole, they were still used to created a universe spanning space bridge. " 

Power Cosmic, a miniscule fragment of it turn's a normal person into a being that can move fast enough to move himself outside time and space, harness the energies of the crunch, manipulate matter on a planetary scale, create black holes without so much as a midge of effort. 
Hell anime Unicron was firing planet busters, that was your all powerful killing machine god with infinite power. Norrin can bust damn planets.

"2. Primus never seems to run out of energy. Even after billions of years, the most he got was just low. Then he went back to full again. "  

Norrin Radd can seemingly go on for eternity on the fragment of power he has from Galactus.

"3. Unicron is capable of surviving in nothing for eternity."  

Point? 

" ( which was said as his goal, but I don't remember where. I'll try to find it ) which means that he never runs out of energy (infinite). " 

He would sleep all of eternity and even then how does this at all make him capable of beating LT? 

"Since Primus and Unicron are equal in planatery forms, then Primus kinda inherets that ability as well.  " 

In their planetary forms Norrin has better feats than the videos that Stafking kept posting.

"The Transformer's sparks are all tiny, tiny, portions of Primus's power / spark. And since the Transformers sparks last forever ( hence the fact that the TFs can't die of age ), " 

Norrin is millions of times more powerful than any transformer and he lasts forever = Silver Surfer infinite power. Zomg Silver Surfer > LT.

"that strongly suggest that Primus has infinite power. ( since tiny, tiny portions of his power last forever / are infinite )            " 

If everyone has infinite power why aren't his little robots with infinite power beating LT senseless since they have infinite power? 

This thread is still rediculous. Post some scans of anything that outdoes Galactus then we can talk about someone that resides over mutliple megaverses in an omniverse where he is second to only God.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"I posted evidence for you, and you saying that their is no countering proves that you can't counter it. So Primus wins. "

No you didn't your talking about infinite power and how that means he is somehow more powerful than LT when the guy has NO feats that come close.  
None  
Zip  
Nadda 

Post scans or something at all credible that proves your argument, not you blabbing about how his power is infinite ergo he can't be beaten and is above LT.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Primus and Unicron have no where near the amount of postable facts that LT or Galactus do since they don't appear in comics, and since it's hard to find scans of them online. Secondly, Silver Surfur doesn't have infinite power. He is powered by Galactus, who is powered by eating planets. Thirdly, the facts are supposed to point to the fact that Primus has infinite power, which in turn defeats LT. Fourthly, The TFs sparks are only there to keep them alive, NOT to power their weapons. (thats what energon is for) So again Infinite power < LT
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

"Primus and Unicron have no where near the amount of postable facts that LT or Galactus do since they don't appear in comics" 

Should we do a /thread then?  
If you can't provide the evidence to prove your case why bother debating or arguing for either of them when their opponents will always have feats from over 50 years of feats to pull from.

"and since it's hard to find scans of them online." 

That I already know and the scans that have been presented in debates Galactus has outdone them 10 fold while he is outside the astral plane and fighting in completely different dimensions.

"Secondly, Silver Surfur doesn't have infinite power." 

He will never need to eat, drinks, age and has pulled himself together from being chopped to pieces. Not to mention completely leave his body and destroy people on the astral plane which is the source of the Power Cosmic and makes him unbeatable. 
He's constantly drawing energy from the universe itself, namely why he can annihilate planets without any trouble or create singularities since his power controls what the universe is governed by.

" He is powered by Galactus, who is powered by eating planets. " 

No the power cosmic has him tap into the energies around him. Galactus himself has a hunger for planets that weakens him if you don't feed him, they are not the source of his power. The Power Cosmic is.
He's shown time and time again he is MUCH more powerful than any planet's energy can provide him. 

"Thirdly, the facts are supposed to point to the fact that Primus has infinite power, which in turn defeats LT. " 

Supposed, LT actually has feats that proves his Nigh Omnipotent, the only reason he's not Omnipotent in Marvel is because of the Writers.  
A lot of characters have infinite energy sources it doesn't make them omnipotent.

"Fourthly, The TFs sparks are only there to keep them alive, NOT to power their weapons. (thats what energon is for) So again Infinite power < LT

Glad to see we agree.

A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

I guess I shouldn't do these type of threads, since clearly, people aren't satisfied with the limited evidence that can be posted. Since you agree that Infinite power can beat LT, and since Primus has infinite power ( I already know that he does, I'm just trying to prove it to you ) than Primus < LT.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

"I guess I shouldn't do these type of threads, since clearly, people aren't satisfied with the limited evidence that can be posted. " 

Difference between limited and nonexistent. 

"Since you agree that Infinite power can beat LT" 

No I was in agreement with what you post about infinite power < LT in your post. Ofcourse Primus's infinite power < Galactus as well so I was glad we where all in agreement there. 

"and since Primus has infinite power ( I already know that he does, I'm just trying to prove it to you ) than Primus < LT. " 

He doesn't and you do realize you using < LT implies LT is greater of the two. Because thats not consistent with what your typing.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

I'm done with this thread for several reasons. 1. You want alot of proof, and Primus does not have alot of postable feats /  scans, so we won't get anywhere. 
2. Primus and Unicron's power is general knowledge among the TF fanbase. So unless your a TF fan, you won't be able to see the non-postable feats that they have.
3. I beelieve that infinite power is greater that LT, and you don't, so we won't get anywhere. So since Primus has infinite power, I believe that he would win. You believe that LT is greater than infinite power, so we won't get anywhere.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

"I'm done with this thread for several reasons. " 

Okay  

"1. You want alot of proof, and Primus does not have alot of postable feats /  scans, so we won't get anywhere." 

Again, theres a difference between a lot of proof then none at all. 

" 2. Primus and Unicron's power is general knowledge among the TF fanbase." 

Does the general fanbase of TF actually have any evidence of their power? Or does the TF fanbase reflect th DBZ fanbase lol. 

" So unless your a TF fan, you won't be able to see the non-postable feats that they have." 

Well I do like transformers, I've been a fan since I saw Gen 1, although honestly not too big on grabbing the comics. 

"3. I beelieve that infinite power is greater that LT, and you don't, so we won't get anywhere." 

There are so many things with infinite power in fiction. LT has one person infront of him in line, God.  
Claiming Primus has infinite power without showing him doing ANYTHING all impressive wth this "Infinite Power" that would lead me to atleast believe he is above Galactus won't convince anyone.. 

" So since Primus has infinite power, I believe that he would win." 

Proof that he has the power to put down Galactus first. 

" You believe that LT is greater than infinite power, so we won't get anywhere. " 

You don't have any evidence and admittedly in the first post don't have a clue as to how powerful LT is.  
The guy has a much bigger job that involves multiple multiverses, Megaverses and an entire omniverse. Primus he has a bunch of people living on him in multiple universes and doesn't do much. 

You really can't justify arguments without evidence.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Here is the thing, you want straight up feats of Primus doing or destroying something etc. I'm not giving that evidence to prove his infinite power. I'm giving facts about how his power doesn't run out, whether in small portions or not. As the evidence stands (and has yet to be disproven) Primus has infinite power ( for the never ending / never running out reasons that I showed you ). I believe that infinite power can beat LT, and you don't. That's why we are on opposing sides.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" Here is the thing, you want straight up feats of Primus doing or destroying something etc. I'm not giving that evidence to prove his infinite power. I'm giving facts about how his power doesn't run out, whether in small portions or not. As the evidence stands (and has yet to be disproven) Primus has infinite power ( for the never ending / never running out reasons that I showed you ). I believe that infinite power can beat LT, and you don't. That's why we are on opposing sides. "
If you think Primus can beat freakin' LT then why did you make this thread?   

Also, the Infinity Gauntlet, which is able to basically give it's user do whatever the crap they want(including you know, giving themselves infinite power) didn't do crap to LT. So yeah.
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Primus is very powerful, and LT has been surpassed by Protege before, and more recently the power of the HOTU 
The all spark/cube thing is also pretty powerful in transformers-verse 
However by feats I am inclined to say LT wins

Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Primus and Unicron are at best (and im being generous) equal to Galactus 

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By geraldthesloth

Les Claypool bass slaps him.

A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Usually, people make threads when they don't know who will win. I sometimes make thread because I want to see if someone out their can shake my opinion and change it in a debate.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"Here is the thing, you want straight up feats of Primus doing or destroying something etc. I'm not giving that evidence to prove his infinite power. I'm giving facts about how his power doesn't run out, whether in small portions or not. As the evidence stands (and has yet to be disproven) Primus has infinite power ( for the never ending / never running out reasons that I showed you ). I believe that infinite power can beat LT, and you don't. That's why we are on opposing sides."

I want feats of anything that can gauge that power you keep preaching about.  
Your showing me nothing and saying because he has infinite power as if that means anything in a omniverse full of people that are nigh omnipotent or abstract level characters with all immense power with feats. 

Can you prove that this infinite power is greater than the Power LT possess, if the answer is no, there is no point to debate it.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

I don't know if infinite power is different in the marvel-verse, but usually, infinite power makes the user practically omnipotent (since they have unlimited power at their disposal) As it stands, I think that infinite power can beat LT, and Hellos doesn't.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" Usually, people make threads when they don't know who will win. I sometimes make thread because I want to see if someone out their can shake my opinion and change it in a debate. "
And yet when other people raise perfectly logical points you still don't chance your mind so the whole thing is pointless.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Decoy Elite said:
" Usually, people make threads when they don't know who will win. I sometimes make thread because I want to see if someone out their can shake my opinion and change it in a debate. "
And yet when other people raise perfectly logical points you still don't chance your mind so the whole thing is pointless. "
Well then the points raised isn't convincing enough to me.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Here is kinda how the evidence for Primus's infinite power goes (in an analogy) LT's evidence is straight up like a 4. Whereas Primus's has to be gathered from various sources and evidence so it's more like a 2+3=5 thing. So I guess some people just can't put the pieces together.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
And yet when other people raise perfectly logical points you still don't chance your mind so the whole thing is pointless. "
Well then the points raised isn't convincing enough to me. "
"Aren't convincing enough
And if what has been said can't convince you nothing will. Which proves my point that this whole thread is pointless.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Hellos said:
"Here is the thing, you want straight up feats of Primus doing or destroying something etc. I'm not giving that evidence to prove his infinite power. I'm giving facts about how his power doesn't run out, whether in small portions or not. As the evidence stands (and has yet to be disproven) Primus has infinite power ( for the never ending / never running out reasons that I showed you ). I believe that infinite power can beat LT, and you don't. That's why we are on opposing sides."
I want feats of anything that can gauge that power you keep preaching about.  Your showing me nothing and saying because he has infinite power as if that means anything in a omniverse full of people that are nigh omnipotent or abstract level characters with all immense power with feats.   Can you prove that this infinite power is greater than the Power LT possess, if the answer is no, there is no point to debate it. "
As for your straight up feats thing, like I said, the evidence for Primus's power is more like a 2+3=5 thing. So it's not completely straight up, but more like, you have to piece it together. EXAMPLE: the evidence in the fact that the TFs sparks never run out (hence the fact that they live forever, as seen by the fact that one has never died of age, and that vector prime said that he'll live on for eternity) is seen through out the whole series. And the fact that Unicron's goal is to devour the multiverse, and that he'll survive forever ( since it was stated as his goal, and since he'll never do anything to jeopardize his existence ) is general knowledge among the TF fanbase. 

In the end, it all boils down to the fact that I think that infinite power is greater then LT, and you don't.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

Yeah, feat wise, LT stomps. But when you put together the various evidence that points to Primus having infinite power, than I believe that Primus would win with infinite power.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"As for your straight up feats thing, like I said, the evidence for Primus's power is more like a 2+3=5 thing. So it's not completely straight up, but more like, you have to piece it together. EXAMPLE: the evidence in the fact that the TFs sparks never run out (hence the fact that they live forever, as seen by the fact that one has never died of age, and that vector prime said that he'll live on for eternity) is seen through out the whole series. And the fact that Unicron's goal is to devour the multiverse, and that he'll survive forever ( since it was stated as his goal, and since he'll never do anything to jeopardize his existence ) is general knowledge among the TF fanbase.   In the end, it all boils down to the fact that I think that infinite power is greater then LT, and you don't. "

Their sparks never running out is absolutely meaningless.  
Their sparks are like their souls, my soul doesn't run out of juice(Assuming said soul is real) the body does, but said soul is immortal. Although Sparks themselves have been outright destroyed with very few actually ever being unbreakable and even then those have been destroyed.  

Unicrons run on destroying the multiverse has failed multiple times so far. Even his first run enough of said "realms" weren't destroyed resulting in a kick back. He wakes back up and starts smashing a rock, the whole concept is a rediculous one but I guess it gets the job done. 
But heres the thing your talking about putting up a being who you said yourself, his equal wants to bust a multiverse, against the second most powerful being in said omniverse that has MANY megaverses made up of multiverses.  

Hammer versus giant gundam mecha and because said hammer is unbreakable it's going to win.

@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"Here is kinda how the evidence for Primus's infinite power goes (in an analogy) LT's evidence is straight up like a 4. Whereas Primus's has to be gathered from various sources and evidence so it's more like a 2+3=5 thing. So I guess some people just can't put the pieces together. "

If I said LT's power was 1 divided by 0 = error would that settle the debate? 

@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"Well then the points raised isn't convincing enough to me. "

Nothing will Stafking
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Hellos: 
Their sparks never running out is meaningful. Each spark is a tiny portion of Primus's power, and if the tiny portions are infinite, than that strongly points that Primus's power is infinite.

PS: Besides Omnipotence (which LT doesn't have), which power that LT has do you think is greater than Primus's infinite power.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheBatman586

As far as I'm aware, Primus is, at best, only a universal entity, whereas Living Tribunal is multiversal.  
With that said, LT takes this.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@TheBatman586 said:
" As far as I'm aware, Primus is, at best, only a universal entity, whereas Living Tribunal is multiversal.  With that said, LT takes this. "
Primus is Multiversal level, whereas LT is said to be omniversal. But I say that Primus takes this with infinite power.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" As far as I'm aware, Primus is, at best, only a universal entity, whereas Living Tribunal is multiversal.  With that said, LT takes this. "
Primus is Multiversal level, whereas LT is said to be omniversal. But I say that Primus takes this with infinite power. "
A really really good battery can't beat a gun. It just doesn't have what it takes. This is the best metaphor I could think of.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Decoy Elite said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
Primus is Multiversal level, whereas LT is said to be omniversal. But I say that Primus takes this with infinite power. "
A really really good battery can't beat a gun. It just doesn't have what it takes. This is the best metaphor I could think of. "
Here is an analogy for my side. An infinitely powered battery (Primus) can supply more power, in the end, that a bolt of lighting (LT).
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
A really really good battery can't beat a gun. It just doesn't have what it takes. This is the best metaphor I could think of. "
Here is an analogy for my side. An infinitely powered battery (Primus) can supply more power, in the end, that a bolt of lighting (LT). "
But if the bolt of lightning hit the battery then it's going down. :/
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @Hellos:  Their sparks never running out is meaningful. Each spark is a tiny portion of Primus's power, and if the tiny portions are infinite, than that strongly points that Primus's power is infinite.  PS: Besides Omnipotence (which LT doesn't have), which power that LT has do you think is greater than Primus's infinite power."

Not really man. 
If all the transformers had infinite power they could do a whole lot more impressive things. Like power everything they need to without using energon period. 

Nigh Omnipotence, because there is a greater being than LT, the writers(TOAA). Much like Primus and Unicron's creator was the greater being than them(whatever that was in the TFverse, I'm not entirely sure said being was even omnipotent to begin with.) 
Other than that LT's power is unquestionably more powerful than anyone else in his omniverse while Primus is walking around second best to Unicron who is more powerful and trapped in a little planet body with him. 

Multiversal(This is painful to say because the character's best feats on the astral plane have been outdone by Galactus, although I guess this means Galactus power + infinite 2+3=5!!!!) Primus vs Omniversal LT.  
Theres a bit difference between a multiverse and an omniverse, Primus who doesn't have the feats to put him in Galactus's league isn't going to some how beat someone as powerful as LT even IF he was as powerful as TF fans are claiming that he's some multiversal power house. 

Infinite power, or in this case infinite energy source, something that a lot of character run around with don't make them into omnipotent characters.

@TheBatman586 said:
"As far as I'm aware, Primus is, at best, only a universal entity, whereas Living Tribunal is omniversal.  With that said, LT takes this. "

Fixed. :P
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
Here is an analogy for my side. An infinitely powered battery (Primus) can supply more power, in the end, that a bolt of lighting (LT). "
But if the bolt of lightning hit the battery then it's going down. :/ "
I'm talking energy wise. Anyways since LT is the most legitimately powerful character in the marvel-verse. Tommorow I'll match him up with the character in the TFverse that supremely dwarfs Primus. Of course this being really only has one feat, but we'll see if it topples LT's feats.
puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By puiwaihin

No problem with Primus having infinite power.  Living Tribunal also has infinite power.  A cosmic cube also has infinite power.

We're not dealing with single infinities here.  We're dealing with multiple infinities.  Question is, who has more infinities?
I think it's safe to say Living Tribunal.

Galactus vs. Primus is a good fight, especially with Galactus sometimes getting hungry as a limitation.  But Living Tribunal is an order of magnitude greater.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy: Why do you have to make a thread where the TF character wins? What's the point?

Also energy isn't everything.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@puiwaihin said:
" No problem with Primus having infinite power.  Living Tribunal also has infinite power.  A cosmic cube also has infinite power.  We're not dealing with single infinities here.  We're dealing with multiple infinities.  Question is, who has more infinities? I think it's safe to say Living Tribunal.  Galactus vs. Primus is a good fight, especially with Galactus sometimes getting hungry as a limitation.  But Living Tribunal is an order of magnitude greater. "
If LT had infinite power (which is usually compared to omnipotence, since it's never ending / limitless) that why did he get stomped on by the beyonder?
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@Decoy Elite said:
" @A_Mysterious_Guy: Why do you have to make a thread where the TF character wins? What's the point?  Also energy isn't everything. "
I said we'll see if this beings feats topple LTs. Anyways, see you guys tommorow. I'll make the thread sometime around noon, Pacific Standard Time.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @A_Mysterious_Guy: Why do you have to make a thread where the TF character wins? What's the point?  Also energy isn't everything. "
I said we'll see if this beings feats topple LTs. Anyways, see you guys tommorow. I'll make the thread sometime around noon, Pacific Standard Time. "
What do you expect us to meet you there with our internet guns loaded? You're ignoring my point, if you make a thread knowing the winner and only are making to say they win then it's spite. Spite is bad.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Hellos
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:

"If LT had infinite power (which is usually compared to omnipotence, since it's never ending / limitless) that why did he get stomped on by the beyonder? "

Primus isn't even omnipotent. 

Why because at the time: He was omnipotent.

BEYONDER PICTURES GO! 

Still doesn't stop LT from being powerful.  

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Hellos
@Decoy Elite said:
"What do you expect us to meet you there with our internet guns loaded? You're ignoring my point, if you make a thread knowing the winner and only are making to say they win then it's spite. Spite is bad. "

Because he does the same thing on his other account, Stafking. 
He put Galactus and Imperiex vs Primus and Unicron. Then insisted how much of a stomp it was for Primus and Unicron. 

When I asked why did he make it despite insisting Galactus and Imperiex can't win and Primus / Unicron are multiversal nigh omnipotent gods. 
"To teach Galactus fanboys a lesson" - more or less from memory I believe that's exactly how he said it.  

The guy is trolling and right now pretending to not be the exact same person.
Although I'm having the sneaking suspiscion that Lantern Prime might be Stafking / A Mysterious User. Although that might be completely wrong and not much evidence to go by on that too.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Hellos: Well the only thing we can really do is bring that thread to a mods attention if he makes it. If it's the same guy on multiple accounts and he tries to pull off what he did in this thread a mod should be able to call him out on it.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hellos
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Hellos: Well the only thing we can really do is bring that thread to a mods attention if he makes it. If it's the same guy on multiple accounts and he tries to pull off what he did in this thread a mod should be able to call him out on it. "

He'll probably make it and get responses. The only reason I walk into these threads is to avoid him spreading missinformation.
As far as stafking / mysterious user goes, they are the same guy. The posting history makes it an easy way to spot that, it's my other theory that Lantern Prime is said user thats completely up to debate IMO.

Although it doesn't help that everytime he's on Stafking or this Mysterious user pops up.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By xan84

This topic is ridiculous. If these 2 got or don't got infinite energy is pointless. Unicron got stoped by getting stuck in a damn planet lol. He get's his but kicked and EVENTUALY KILLED by robots. Yes a infinite individual like Primus CAN DIE. Then comes the funy part that a super black hole is a threath to primus ...
 LT waves and Primus dies. Galactus would probably just eat him ...
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97  Edited By Random Bucket

5 pages in how many hours? jesus is this a new record?

A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

My whole question is, how can you beat infinite power, if it's infinite? 

PS: the transformers infinitely powered sparks are just meant to keep them alive for eternity. It does NOT power their weapons. That is what energon is for.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By xan84
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"My whole question is, how can you beat infinite power, if it's infinite? "

Unicron died so answer this question by itself but its damn obvious.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Decoy Elite
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" My whole question is, how can you beat infinite power, if it's infinite? "
Infinite power =/= invincible. So you just shoot whatever had infinite power in the face.