Live-Action Termination: Can Clark and Doomsday survive this blow from Thanos?

• 68 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos gets mad at the Kryps stomping his grapes across the vine with the statueforce, so he collects the Power and Space stones in an effort to off them.

No Caption Provided

Thanos is this level of bloodlusted (that's Loki's head on the left). He's willing to go all out on DC's All-Star chad and the 5th Ninja turtle.

No Caption Provided

Clark and Doomsday are on Titan's moon. Once Thanos realizes that they are, he becomes even more angry.

No Caption Provided

But Thanos is feeling insecure due to the vine's conflicted feelings over him, so he wants to know:

How will Superman and Doomsday handle Thanos's full fury when he proceeds to turn this

No Caption Provided

into

No Caption Provided

by whatever means necessary?

NOTE: Thanos didn't want a poll because the alt army was the same one that inspired him to learn how to snap properly with a big metal glove.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

Thsnos solos all of live action with that edited Rick Ross picture

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think they survive that...

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless we're gonna start arguing the Kryptonians are moon level then everyone instantly dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this isn’t if they can survive the attack from IW? But if they could survive him wanting to completely destroy a moon they are on?

If its the latter then without PIS if he wants them dead and has either stone especially the PG then he can kill them as seen from Esson.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: They don’t. Neither have moon level durability. DD is the most likely of the two, being Clark’s physical superior plus being adaptive.

OT: They both die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos said:

So this isn’t if they can survive the attack from IW? But if they could survive him wanting to completely destroy a moon they are on?

If its the latter then without PIS if he wants them dead and has either stone especially the PG then he can kill them as seen from Esson.

Well, that moon at the end is still the attack from IW. I don't know if I should include Eson's feat in the OP because a lot of viners don't accept individual stone feats as IG feats. Hell, if Thanos didn't reverse time with the Time Stone, they would have called it featless in the IG, the same way they call out the Mind Stone as featless.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've always wondered why people think that was straight up moon busting. Looking at that moon, it was already on it's way out. That thing had some pretty deep trenches going all over it and was already

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody can survive Plot Power.

When you've got to go, you've got to go.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They statue the explosion and fly away, gg.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: They don’t. Neither have moon level durability. DD is the most likely of the two, being Clark’s physical superior plus being adaptive.

Thats what i said...

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

So the same attack from IW? They survive easily

I don't get how the picture with Thor and Rocket has anything to do with this that is a shot on their way to Nivadilir it's just a random moon

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the same attack from IW? They survive easily

I don't get how the picture with Thor and Rocket has anything to do with this that is a shot on their way to Nivadilir it's just a random moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

I've always wondered why people think that was straight up moon busting. Looking at that moon, it was already on it's way out. That thing had some pretty deep trenches going all over it and was already

It's not a straight-up moon bust, but it's far beyond the surface bust, as I found out. Judging from how he left it, he must have tore a substantial amount of it.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't look too badly damaged to me, though.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are on the moon they probably die. A direct power stone blast from a bloodlusted Thanos going all out would kill them.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: They don’t. Neither have moon level durability. DD is the most likely of the two, being Clark’s physical superior plus being adaptive.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shinne

The moon busting attack would be directed at the moon, not them. The side effects of that thing wouldn't put them down at all.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@nightgate said:

Thats what i said...

No Caption Provided

I’m not saying you didn’t. My response was an affirmation of what you had already said

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

The moon busting attack would be directed at the moon, not them. The side effects of that thing wouldn't put them down at all.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

If they choose to escape them they survive. If they choose to tank they die.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

The Force with which the surface was torn apart also was enough to crac up the moon in its entirety.

I don't think Superman and Doomsday can take that kind of force

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They die horribly

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 takenstew22  Moderator

So basically they're on the moon and Thanos is gonna surface wipe it with the Power Stone, then throw large chunks of it at Titan with the Space Stone.

I don't think they'll survive that. Maybe Doomsday could but he's atleast getting K.O.'d.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481 said:
@lan_fan said:

Ok, so by that standard, will these fail?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shinne

@rajjar: If they're not at the epicenter of the explosions, sure.

Especially the 2nd one, that's an impressive AoE range attack, but it's technically just busting rocks isn't it? If not focused on one spot, it would not be that harmful to superpowered beings like Superman. Surtur's attack is island busting, one strike caused a destruction of an island due to the initial force that it produced, not because it's an controlled energy that simply kept spreading like the power stone. If kryptonians got caught by the edge of that blade, they'd be dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: If they're not at the epicenter of the explosions, sure.

Especially the 2nd one, that's an impressive AoE range attack, but it's technically just busting rocks isn't it? If not focused on one spot, it would not be that harmful to superpowered beings like Superman. Surtur's attack is island busting, one strike caused a destruction of an island due to the initial force that it produced, not because it's an controlled energy that simply kept spreading like the power stone. If kryptonians got caught by the edge of that blade, they'd be dead.

I mean, you are right about the second one being a range attack, and that's critical, but the thing is like with Eson, in the second one, I'm not so sure what's the difference in tanking at any of the pink areas, be they at the epicenter or the spread out pink strands, considering even parts of the spread out pink strands cover city-level surface areas considering we're viewing the screen from space. If that grey stuff is land it's wiping out, the energy is spreading at a continent level destruction rate per second given that the black part is also part of the raw Power Stone's energy. And if the PS disintegrates everything that it comes in contact with, what's really the difference between the total volume of a nuclear blast and the same volume, except occupied by Power Stone energy?

But what of the third one, the true live-action planet-busting? The blast force alone necessary would be exponentially bigger than a nuclear explosion since the blast appears to be omnidirectional and pushing the whole surface outward, as it obliterated the rest of the planet's mass in an instant. I mean, if we frame it in terms of kiloton nukes, those don't pass mountain level. and this has surface-level side-effects. And if we put blast force aside, what do you think of the PF's energy, if it touches them? I know they are more durable than the rock of the planet, but the pieces being thrown around by the blast force are many zeros bigger heavier than they are.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

Thing is like with Eson, in the second one, I'm not so sure what's the difference in tanking at any of the pink areas, considering even parts of the pink strands cover city-level surface areas considering we're viewing the screen from a space orientation. If that is land it's wiping out, the energy is spreading at a continent level destruction rate per second given that the black part is also part of the raw Power Stone's energy.

Very impressive range, I know.

But what of the third one, the true live-action planet-busting? The blast force alone necessary would be exponentially bigger than anything they've tanked since the blast appears to be omnidirectional and pushing the surface outward. I mean, if we frame it in terms of kiloton nukes, those don't pass mountain level.

I'm not really sure, tbh. I think that should one-shot practically every live action high tier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar:

Thing is like with Eson, in the second one, I'm not so sure what's the difference in tanking at any of the pink areas, considering even parts of the pink strands cover city-level surface areas considering we're viewing the screen from a space orientation. If that is land it's wiping out, the energy is spreading at a continent level destruction rate per second given that the black part is also part of the raw Power Stone's energy.

Very impressive range, I know.

But what of the third one, the true live-action planet-busting? The blast force alone necessary would be exponentially bigger than anything they've tanked since the blast appears to be omnidirectional and pushing the surface outward. I mean, if we frame it in terms of kiloton nukes, those don't pass mountain level.

I'm not really sure, tbh. I think that should one-shot practically every live action high tier.

Fair, but just to clarify, you think Clark dies at the white or the pink area of the center of the surface-bust? Because arguably, a nuke is a range attack as well, and Clark nearly died at that epicentre with reduced blast force.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I don't think they're different, which is why I don't think they could kill Clark. I mean, that attack specifically. If Eson could concentrate that attack into something smaller, like an energy beam for example (which I'm pretty sure he could), it would definitely kill him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: I don't think they're different, which is why I don't think they could kill Clark. I mean, that attack specifically. If Eson could concentrate that attack into something smaller, like an energy beam for example (which I'm pretty sure he could), it would definitely kill him.

But the white at the epicentre? You did condition failure if it wasn't at that spot.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: But it's not like an explosion, the force of the white stuffs doesn't seem to be cause of the whole thing to spread. It was mostly a controlled spreading, energy manipulation stuffs.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't think anyone would say they'd survive. I was wrong.

They obviously die.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They live. Clark was weakened when he took a nuke to the face. And everyone knows is stronger than a planet.

And Doomsday....sorry big T, your days are numbered.

Animated GIF

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

But Thanos is feeling insecure due the vine's conflicted feelings over him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: They die to any of those attacks you posted lol people arguing against it bloody hell there’s comic versions that would die from that nvm Snyder verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos:

I’m trying to sound as conciliatory and as inquisitive as possible since I’m the OP. If I start getting assertive there are people that will call me out for debating.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

They live. Clark was weakened when he took a nuke to the face. And everyone knows is stronger than a planet.

I really hope you're trolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: haha that must be frustrating considering the replies you are getting

occlusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By occlusion

Thanos was staggered by low to mid tiers

He even felt pain from star lord striking him with his gun

He gets stomped here

If question can they survive chunks of a moon hitting them under wonky titan gravity = yes

Wonky gravity on titan only makes sup and dd stronger

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Hmm

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 takenstew22  Moderator
Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They survive the meteors

They don't survive the moon destruction.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you mean like surviving a moon buster attack or just the metors?

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Even ironman survived. They survive EASLY. They survived to a flipping nuke. A meteor is nothing compared to that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Even ironman survived. They survive EASLY. They survived to a flipping nuke. A meteor is nothing compared to that

... They are ON the moon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you mean like surviving a moon buster attack or just the metors?

The moon-bust.