No Caption Provided
  • Superman (Justice League)
  • Wonder Woman (BvS: Dawn of Justice)
  • White Canary (Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Deathstroke (Titans)
  • El Diablo (Suicide Squad)
  • Mera (Aquaman)

Rules:

• 2 months of Prep Time for both sides, a composite, combined universe so assume the teams can gather respective knowledge based on their capabilities
  • This is not just a straight up fight, everything goes: resources, stealth, sorcery, armies, time manipulation
  • Character traits should be taken into conideration, win is by KO or Death of all named characters on each side
  • Battlefield is Titan as of Avengers: Infinity War:
No Caption Provided

Fight!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BladeOfFury

ANTHprep

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 anthp2000  Moderator

@bladeoffury: Prep makes overused matchups more interesting. Won't you just break it down.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose you left Mr. Queen out so he doesn't solo.

OT: I'd back the Marvel team. Think they could do a lot more with prep.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, no contest.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

@boc: @king_majestros: Reasons? I would argue while the Marvel team has more diverse skill sets and hax, DC has access to arguably the strongest army of all here, Atlantis. Plus Clark and Diana as speedsters and the MVPs in terms of raw power levels.

@boc said:

I suppose you left Mr. Queen out so he doesn't solo.

That plus I wanted more diversity in the tiers and material, and Canary was necessary for time manipulation on the DC side.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Marvel has two amazing preppers, Iron Man and Dr. Strange, as well as Black Panther, who could utilize his Vibranium cache with any armor, weapon or device the team needs. DC doesn't exactly have much comparable to that.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator
Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC smash it.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team DC.

Sara with her resources on the Waverider can do a lot more in terms of time manipulation and prep. Mera can get the Atlantis army and Diana can get the Amazon army. No one on the Marvel team can deal with Clark’s speed unless they can get Kryptonite or use the Time Stone on him.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deltahuman

I love how you included Black Widow in the Marvel team.

OT: Two months prep time and knowledge on the opposing teams actually makes it a lot difficult to answer. If this is about who can mobilise more resources and army then DC should stomp. They have Atlantis and Sara has tech from the future. Still it's a lot difficult to answer. Stark could do crazy stuff with unlimited Vibranium access. Sif can provide Asgardian artifacts probably and then there's Strange. But then they have no answer for Superman unless they find some Kryptonite.

Either side could win honestly

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anthp2000  Moderator

@supremegeneration: What do you mean what? I tagged you for your opinion on the matchup...

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

@supremegeneration: What do you mean what? I tagged you for your opinion on the matchup...

Oh. Alright, in detail then:

Depends on if Strange has gem or not, but backing team DC more often than not either way. Sara/Waverider is way too OP with time manip - much better than any capabilities that Strange showed with the gem.

Let's start with the armies everyone's talking about: Amazonians and Atlanteans vs Asgardians and Wakandans. The Amazons add literally nothing - arrows are doing squat here and their CQC capabilities are IMO worst of the four armies. Atlanteans have some decent firepower, but it was only showcased underwater. We have no clue if they would be applicable in this battle. Marvel side though, not only has the two best teams in terms of CQC with the Einherjar and Dora Milaje, both Asgard and Wakanda are going to provide insane air dominance to the MCU team.

All that said I think people have sleeping on the third, fourth, and fifth armies team MCU have. The first, showcased in Endgame: them sorcerers. I don't remember much of what they did but at the very least they have some insane shields. The fourth army is the army of Iron Man armors that Tony's going to provide. Strong, fast, durable, and packing insane firepower. The fifth army, the sleeper army, is the one Wasp provides with the utterly mind-blowing amount of bugs she's going to gather in two months.

In plain 'ole army vs army without any other prep or resources, MCU demolishes. But prep and resources are a thing.

• Diana provides Themysciran help, though I doubt they're providing much but some numbers.
  • Mera's got Atlantis, and while they'd probably solo if the fight was underwater, I'm not sure how much help they'll be. Rewatching that final big fight, and a large part of their forces are living things like sharks that can't be used above water. Even giving them the benefit of the doubt and saying their big-ass and smaller ships can function above water with the same agility they can below the water, they're going to be hard-pressed to MVP a fight against Asgardian and Wakandan air forces working as one, possibly upgraded, something that Atlantis won't be due to their teams. Mera herself can provide some insane water AoE that can't be understated, though.
  • Diablo provides some AoE against some bugs, idk. Gets one-shotted.
  • Clark is the powerhouse of the DC team. He'll be sweeping and mowing through MCU armies like they're made of nothing. His presence will be, far and away, the greatest impact on the battlefield.
  • Sara's MVP, without a doubt. Time manipulation? Too easy. She's got future weapons to arm the armies with, she can see the battle unfold from the future, ask Gideon how it'll go. Speaking of Gideon, I take back what I said about Sara. Gideon is MVP. Intel gathering, strategy help, peering through time to see about the battle, she's basically going to be going toe to toe with Strange's time peering, and she's going to come out victorious IMO.
  • Slade is useless.

Over on Marvel's side:

• Y'all are really, really sleeping on Wasp IMO. Two months of training in a possible giant form to clean out the Atlantean ships like putty? Two months of gathering Pym Particles to shrink enemy ships and enlargen her own teams ships? Plus, bringing her own army of ants that are going to be devastating to an army like the Amazons that have no protection, bugs intelligent enough to help Scott pull of a heist at a highly secure facility? They can plug enemy cannons, disrupt enemy ship circuitry, I mean really y'all just have been sleeping hard IMO.
  • Nat's useless. Can gather intel, I guess, if you wank her like ANSJW did that one tournament. I mean it's certainly plausible that in a combined composite universe where she knows who Clark is that she goes after some Kryptonite, but after that, she's literally useless.
  • Strange is probably MCU team's MVP. He brings in a huge array of tricks, with two factors that are the most important: the Mirror Dimension and the Time Gem. The mirror dimension is, for starters, imo the greatest X-Factor in this fight. In an ideal world, they prep everything in the Mirror Dimension so as to hide as much as possible from Gideon and Sara, but given they don't know about them, I don't see this happening. The other one is the time gem, peering in to see possible futures. This is why I give Sara, Gideon, and the Waverider a huge edge - they don't really deal in possible futures, just the future. If Strange can figure that out, MCU team can sweep. All of this, plus a sorcerer army with insane shields.
  • Tony's another big factor here. The prep master, master hacker, jack-of-all-trades genius that figured out time travel. If anyone's gonna maybe counter Sara and Gideon besides Strange, it's Tony. Fire up the time machine and look into the future, see what the ducks is going on. He's got access to a duckton of vibranium now too with T'Challa, plus whatever brainpower Shuri can add. His armors are going to be more durable and if he can, along with T'Challa, remake House Party but with vibranium, that only adds so much more dominating air force to the MCU side. Maybe some giant-sized Iron Man armors courtesy of Wasp running around? Those would decimate Atlantis's bigger ships.
    • Also, the man created a new element. If he sets his mind to it, especially with aid from T'Challa, Shuri, and their vast resources, I'm sure they could make some synthetic Kryptonite. At the very least, whatever can be recovered can certainly be weaponized.
  • We also have Sif. She provides Einherjar soldiers that have shown to be extremely effective in CQC, and their air support and resources only adds to the air dominance the MCU team is going to possess here. Maybe some artifacts too, idk if she could get away with that. She's kinda useless in battle tho.
  • T'Challa's another big factor. Providing vibranium to Stark, working alongside him and Shuri to make some big tech, and by gosh I would kill to see him work with and integrate Pym Particle technology with vibranium. Just think about it. He also provides the Dora Milaje, Border Tribe, Royal Guard, possibly some aid from the Jabari Tribe. All of this plus the entire Wakandan Air Force that's going to reign supreme in the skies in terms of skirmishing ships, plus possibly in terms of big ships too if Wasp has anything to say about it.

So that's that. Another big factor to consider is the battlefield. Low gravity, tons of obstacles for the ships to worry about. Maneuverability is important here, and while Atlantis does have this covered, I feel like they're outmanned either way. Their big ships are going to be medium ships thanks to Wasp, and the MCU's going to have plenty giant somethings.

While Sara and Gideon are far superior to whatever the MCU can dish out in terms of time manipulation, I dunno if that's enough. On the one hand, team MCU is going to decimate any battle they partake in that's army vs army. Period. On the other hand, Superman. The man is going to be busting through ships like cotton candy. If they can find a way to take him out, I'm backing team MCU handily. If they can't, I really have no idea. Strange and Tony, MCU's biggest hitters, aren't going to be that effective against him, aside from Mirror Dimension BFR. It really comes down to whether or not they can do something with the Kryptonite. Cause tbh if you take Clark out of the picture, I'd back Tony and Strange to duo the enemy team in a straight up no prep fight. The only reason Tony doesn't solo is due to Diana.

Basically, I'm siding with the MCU team. Sara can peer through time all she wants, there's just too much firepower going around. All of the places she's been to in the future haven't shown tech that great that I can recall.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 anthp2000  Moderator
BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: So can they get assistance from other characters?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthp2000  Moderator
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC. Time is a lot more malleable with Waverider.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@deltahuman:

Just to me clear, they have whatever knowledge they can gather with their own abilities. I was thinking that is another advantage the MCU team has to rival the power disparity; they have the best hacker in the world, the best spy in the world and their respective time manipulator. I really tried to balance them out.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I mean is the Marvel team allowed to get kryptonite? @anthp2000

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 anthp2000  Moderator

@_logos_: Yeah. It's a combined universe. If you think they can gather the knowledge and have the ability, they can.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@_logos_: Yeah. It's a combined universe. If you think they can gather the knowledge and have the ability, they can.

If Lex could figure it out then I don't see why Tony couldn't with prep. That takes care of their main threat. Then it would just be a complete stomp especially with Strange and the Time Stone. Strange btw can also look at all possible realities in which they win, I believe. I don't know if that would apply in this battle, but if it did Team 1 would have another enormous advantage.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh I'd be willing to CaV and back the MCU army against the Atlantean and Amazonian armies (plain ole armies vs armies with less prep involved, solely for upgrades and the like) - hell, add the Parademon army too. Sorcerers, House Party protocol, Dora Milaje, Royal Guard, Border Tribe, all them god damn insects, Einherjar, Wakandan air force, Asgardian air force, etc

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 anthp2000  Moderator
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two should win solidly.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator
BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@boc: good call z, I believe that breaks the rules

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cocacolaman  Moderator

What's stopping DC from getting Barry to come in and job so hard that the Marvel team has an aneurysm?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 anthp2000  Moderator

Lmao.