Live Action Street Tier Tournament R1 : Subline vs mexcomics2078

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Captain America & Batman (Represented by @subline)

No Caption Provided

Team:

• Captain America (MCU)
  • Batman (DCEU)

Perks:

• 1 Day of Prep Anywhere
  • Mind Link
  • 2 Hand Ninjas
  • Nolan Batman's Skill for Batman
  • Oliver's Willpower for Batman

Black Panther & Deadshot (Represented by @mexcomics2078)

No Caption Provided

Team:

• Black Panther (MCU)
  • Deadshot (DCEU)

Perks:

• Full Knowledge
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • 2 Hand Ninjas

Battle Rules

• Feats from tie-in comics are allowed so long as they're canon
  • Victory by submission, KO, or death
  • All characters are in character
  • Characters are armed with their standard gear
  • Prep takes place in a combined universe
  • No outside help is allowed
  • 2-3 posts each with a 15 day limit per post. You'll be bumped after every 7 days.
  • Starting distance is 100 feet. Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of a dark warehouse
  • Fight takes place at night
  • W/ prep your team must lose a majority to MCU Luke Cage & Jessica Jones

This'll be the location all fights will take place. The warehouse Nyssa and Oliver fought in Arrow Season 2 Episode 13

No Caption Provided

General CaV Rules:

• Since this is a CaV, it is just a one-on-one debate on which character would win this battle. Please refrain from posting your opinion on who would win until the battle is complete. Other comments are fine, however.
  • Ask to be tagged, or simply comment "T4V" if you'd like to be tagged when voting commences. When voting, vote for who you think gave a better argument or represented their character better, NOT who you personally think is more powerful. Also, please give a brief justification for why you chose the person you did. Your vote might not be counted if you do not justify it.
  • Enjoy the debate! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lime wanted to make his own thread - cuz well hes lime. I dont know why he wanted to make it honestly.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: nice.i will make my first post in a few hours or tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

That's a badass pic of Cap, although don't tag me, I probably don't have time to contribute.

Also smh Lime making your own threads in a tourney.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a badass pic of Cap, although don't tag me, I probably don't have time to contribute.

Also smh Lime making your own threads in a tourney.

The reason I asked KoL I could make this thread is so I could use that pic of Cap / Batfleck, as when I asked him to use it, he said "What if I don't want to?", and implied he wasn't going to use it.

So I made it to be safe.

And clearly you like the pic...

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator

@subline: It's Kol... he was baiting you...

Anyway, good luck my deer Lime.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V for all the matches in the tourney.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: im currently working on my post.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War Black Panther

No Caption Provided

DCEU Deadshot

No Caption Provided

BLACK PANTHER POWERS AND ABILITIES

Black Panther role on this fight will be in cqc due to his lack of ranged gear and his superior physical stats and even skill with the oponnents

Enhanced stats ( strenght , durability , speed , stamina , reflexes , agility) , Martial Artist

DEADSHOT POWERS AND ABILITIES

Deadshot principal role will be via range attack due to his lack of stats and skill between the opponents

Expert Marksmanship

Proficient fighter

PERKS

Full Knowledge : with this perks i know what gear your team carries ,their stats , their fighting skills , advantages and weakness and that allows me to bring a perfect strategy against them

Perfect Teamwork : this means that no one of my team would disagree on morals and strategies and that means that they will do whatever it takes to take down your team

2 Hand Ninjas : from what i've seen you have this same perk so by logic our perk of hand ninjas should cancel each other

FIGHT

This fight can go on 2 different ways.Panther goes for Cap and Deadshot goes for Batman or the other way around . first im going to clarify that if Deadshot goes in h2h he would lose to anyone on your team so he will maintain his distance whoever his opponent is

that said if Panther goes to cap he will try to make him throw his shield and lose it and after that he will get vulnerable to panther claws and as we saw i n civil war cap relied a lot on his shield on his fight with panther but without it panther can get closer to cap and finally slice him also i have to say that he can get more hits than cap due to his superhuman durability+vibranium suit.if deadshot goes gor bats he will know that he can beat him in cqc and that batman can make an stealth attack from the shadows so deadshot will hide there too and keep his distance. Deadshot also knows the weak points on batman (Mouth , eyes ) and he will shot him on these parts due to his expert marksmanship.

now if panther goes for bruce and floyd for cap i think is a way more easier to end this fight.Black Panther stats are superior to batman and his skills are evenly matches.also there is no evidence that can suggest that Batman gear can even hurt BP and even if his gear can hurt him. Panther knows every gadget batman has on his arsenal and if he tries to use them against BP he will only dodge it due to his superior speed. ( BP was able too catch Hawkeye arrows with no effort and he even sliced a bullet )that said im going to be generous and im going to said BP would 2-3 Shot Batman at most.so this fight will be no longer than 25-30 seconds and deadshot can keep hide it to Cap for enough time and if that works eventually BP will go after Cap and while he distracts him Deadshot will shot him on his legs , or mouth and that would be the end of your team

CONCLUSIONS

Each member of my team can beat either one of yours using their own advantages

both members of your team doesnt have a single advantage of one of the members of my team

no matter the ways this fight goes i will get the same result and even more quick on one way

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America & Batman

No Caption Provided

Powers & Abilities:

Captain America's Abilities consist of:

• Enhanced Physical Characteristics including Strength, Speed, Agility & Durability. Master Martial Artist.
  • Has a Vibranium Shield capable of piercing Ultron.

Batman's Abilities consist of:

• Peak Human Physical Characteristics including Strength, Speed, Agility & Durability. Master Martial Artist.
  • Has a Utility Belt with a range of Gear.
  • Master Strategist and Tactician.
  • Master of Stealth.

Perks

1 Day of Prep Anywhere:

This will be the most crucial Perk for my team, 1 day of prep will give my team enough time to do a good amount of research in the Batcave on Black Panther's Suit, which is made of Vibranium. And hence exploit it's weaknesses.

In Civil War, we clearly discovered that Vibranium has one major weakness, Electricity, as evident when Black Widow shot her Widow's Bite Electricity Bolts at T'Challa, and it was restricting his movement heavily.

Using this information, Bruce & Cap's top priority will be to get some Electricity based weaponry. Since my Perk allows Prep anywhere, this will mean my team can also move to different locations to gain this Tech. My team will visit the Avenger's base and take Black Widow's Taser Discs and Widow's Bite.

Moving to different locations shouldn't be a problem due to Bruce's vast resources and vehicles.

None of the above should take a considerably long amount of time, I believe after all of this Bruce will still have time to whip up a Mech Suit like he used against Supes.

If you dispute we can go over this.

Final Gear:

• Electricity Weapons.
  • Mech Suit for Batman as well as his Regular Gadgets.
  • OG Shield for Cap.

Mind Link:

This will come in quite useful for my team, as Bruce is a master of stealth he will be able to locate either of your team, and due to the link Cap will also know this location.

I also believe taking care of Deadshot will not take long for Bruce, so once he does this, due to the Mind Link he can go assist Cap in taking down T'Challa.

2 Hand Ninjas:

2 Hand Ninjas : from what i've seen you have this same perk so by logic our perk of hand ninjas should cancel each other

I'm just gonna go straight away and agree with this point, I don't really have much use for them anyway in this battle.

Nolan Batman's Skill & Oliver's Willpower for Batman:

The reason I chose this skill boost for Batman is to neutralize any skill disadvantage he may have previously had against Black Panther should he try to face him. Nolan Batman's Skill sets Batman at equal to T'Challa skill-wise, but with the assistance of Cap they will land much more hits.

Oliver's Willpower will also be useful, it will grant Batman insane pain tolerance and will for this battle allowing him to power through multiple attacks from either of your team.

The Battle

Due to my Prep Perk my Team will also have time to come up with a plan, Batman will be the one to take out Deadshot as he's already done this before and Cap will be the one to engage Black Panther, I believe this fight will be pretty evenly and will last longer than Batman vs Deadshot, hence Batman can assist Cap after he finishes Deadshot.

Batman vs Deadshot

This will be a walk in the park for Bruce, he's already taken out Deadshot in 2016's Suicide Squad, he did this via closing in using stealth and taking him out in CQC.

In this gif we see Bruce glide down behind Floyd, Floyd does not notice Batman until he grabs his shoulder, I believe Batman can use the same stealth to close in and take out Floyd in CQC again.

You might make an argument that Batman won't be able to close in on Floyd because he's using his bulky Mech Suit, but this is quite simply not true. Batman was able to disappear and become unnoticeable by Superman, who as we all know has Super Senses. If Supes couldn't detect Batman why would Floyd be able to?

Bruce will close in to CQC, and since you've already said that Bruce would win in CQC, I don't feel the need to go over this in detail, Bruce is considerably stronger, more durable, faster and more skilled in H2H combat. I'm sure you'll agree with this so I'm just going to move on to Cap vs Panther.

Captain America vs Black Panther

As I established above taking out Floyd won't be much of an issue, so all I need to prove here is that Cap can hold off Panther long enough for Batman's intervention. Luckily for us we've already seen them fight.

In this sequence, Black Panther throws multiple attacks but Cap successfully blocks and evades all of them, Black Panther later manages to land a kick, but then later in the battle Cap also lands a kick of his own suggesting both are more than capable of landing hits on the other.

Both combatants are also capable of taking a good few hits, meaning that no one is putting the other down in a short period of time.

Cap showed he was quite effective at defending against Panther's Claws so that isn't going to be putting Cap down so easily either.

If you disagree about this fight lasting longer than Batman vs Deadshot we can go over this.

Captain America & Batman vs Black Panther

While Cap is busy fighting Black Panther, Batman can hit Black Panther with an Electricity weapon that he gathered during Prep. This will leave Panther stunned and vulnerable to hits from Cap, since Cap has his shield and Panther doesn't have his Mask for this battle, repeated hits from his Shield similar to this would do a lot of damage to Panther and likely put him down.

If Panther recovers there's nothing stopping Bruce from just hitting him with another Electric Shock, and then allowing Cap to put him down for good this time.

If Batman decides to close in my team will still defeat Panther, as the combined Skill of Cap & Batman eclipses Panther (If you disagree I'll elaborate on this), and due to the damage output of Cap's Shield he will be able to put Panther down before the latter happens.

Batman is also capable of taking a large amount of hits and is arguably the most durable of the 3, having shrugged off attacks from Superman, and although Black Panther's Vibranium Claws could pierce his Suit I doubt they will get through to Bruce purely because of how thick the Mech Suit is. And if he does attack Batman it will leave him vulnerable to Cap.

Countering Your Plan

that said if Panther goes to cap he will try to make him throw his shield and lose it and after that he will get vulnerable to panther claws and as we saw i n civil war cap relied a lot on his shield on his fight with panther but without it panther can get closer to cap and finally slice him

Cap's Shield isn't going to be lost easily, Cap rebounds it in a way that it always returns to him and also has a Magnetic retractor on his arm (I can't find the pic but I can search deeper if you need), we even saw Cap throw his Shield at Panther during their fight, and it just rebounded back to him anyway.

i have to say that he can get more hits than cap due to his superhuman durability+vibranium suit.

I'm not seeing how his Suit & Durability are going to allow him to land more hits, in their fight both landed an equal amount of hits and Cap evaded many hits too. There isn't any large correlation between the amount of hits one can land and their durability.

if deadshot goes gor bats he will know that he can beat him in cqc and that batman can make an stealth attack from the shadows so deadshot will hide there too and keep his distance. Deadshot also knows the weak points on batman (Mouth , eyes ) and he will shot him on these parts due to his expert marksmanship.

I'm not convinced Deadshot can keep his distance while keeping track of Batman's location, we already saw that Batman can stay completely hidden from enemies such as Superman, if Batman doesn't want to be noticed, he won't.

Like I said before he will close in and defeat Floyd in CQC, where I doubt Floyd will be able to get shots in (If you disagree we can go over this).

now if panther goes for bruce and floyd for cap i think is a way more easier to end this fight.Black Panther stats are superior to batman and his skills are evenly matches.

Due to Batman's Mech suit I would argue it gives him a Durability advantage, and I would also argue he has superior Strength, since my team has Prep though Batman won't be engaging Black Panther alone, he will stay hidden and prioritize taking out Floyd first, then assist Cap to take out Panther.

Panther knows every gadget batman has on his arsenal and if he tries to use them against BP he will only dodge it due to his superior speed. ( BP was able too catch Hawkeye arrows with no effort and he even sliced a bullet )

If it was a 1 on 1 scenario you would be correct, but since Panther will be dealing with Cap at the same time, he won't be able to dodge an Electricity Attack that Batman throws at him.

that said im going to be generous and im going to said BP would 2-3 Shot Batman at most.

As I've established, Batman has taken attacks from Superman and has a very thick suit meaning Panther won't be taking him down that easily in CQC, and as I said before, Batman won't be engaging Panther alone.

deadshot can keep hide it to Cap for enough time and if that works eventually BP will go after Cap and while he distracts him Deadshot will shot him on his legs , or mouth and that would be the end of your team

Cap has a Shield which will allow him to block shots, Floyd also has no answer to a Shield toss.

Floyd has no Stealth feats suggesting he can stay hidden from Cap.

Conclusion

My team has all the necessary means to take this battle, Batman having fought Deadshot before means he already knows how to take him out, he can use his Stealth to close in and dominate in CQC. Batman will then assist Cap against Panther, as Batman has prep he will know that Panther's suit can be a major issue as well as the fact that Batman's Stats do not compare to his, so Batman will bring Electricity Weapons to stun Panther and leave him Vulnerable to Cap and also bring a Mech Suit which will allow him to also hang in CQC and take a few hits, and with the combined skill of Cap + Batman in CQC, they will land much more hits on Panther and take him out first targeting his exposed head.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammmm , Lime's killing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for voters.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: nice post. i will make my new post ina few days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: nice post. i will make my new post ina few days

That's fine, you have up to 2 weeks so there's no rush.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: is this still going? Sorry ive been stressed for final exams and also i forget this due to endgame hype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: Yeah me too my final exams start in 5 days. I think its still happening but its fine with me if you take however long you need, even if that means months.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: Tony just informed ms on Discord that the tourney is cancelled so there's no worries.

My final exams start in 5 days aswell.