Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

E'o ladies and gentlemen. Today I've compiled some more of my best Hanzo clips in order to have some marksmen run the gauntlet. These shots were all made by my Hanzo gameplay. These are today's contestants:

• CW Arrow
  • MCU Hawkeye
  • MCU Bullseye
  • DCEU Deadshot
  • CW Deadshot
  • Roland Deschain (Dark Tower)
  • Wesley Gibson (Wanted)
  • MCU Punisher
  • MCU Grant Ward
  • CW Malcolm Merlyn
  • CW Deathstroke
  • John Wick

Rules

• Contestants will be in the same situation my Hanzo is in. This means they are aware they are constantly in danger, are in a combat scenario, but do not know they must make a specific shot unless specified.
  • Contestants will have a weapon of choice. Pistol, assault rifle, bow and arrow, etc. They will NOT have special ammo.
  • The rest is the same: morals are standard, bloodlust is off, no prep, etc.
  • For the purposes of this gauntlet, assume that all shots made were 100% skill.

The Gauntlet

Round 1: Tight Hallway Shots

Funnily enough that's me headshotting my brother and then a good friend in quick succession
Funnily enough that's me headshotting my brother and then a good friend in quick succession

in a regular lil deathmatch, I notice another Hanzo and a annoying ass mofo cyborg ninja that needs a nerf Genji brawling it out - I headshot them both in rapid succession without missing a beat. Which of the marksmen can make these shots quickly and efficiently? The marksmen know they must make headshots, but don't know what's awaiting them.

Round 2: Quick Reflex I

No Caption Provided

In the middle of a deathmatch while waiting on the competitive queue to hurry up, I spot a Widowmaker in the distance and flick shot her in the head. I immediately turn around to see an arrow go flying right past my face and headshot the enemy Hanzo. The question here is, who can swiftly kill the Widowmaker at that distance, then immediately turn around for a headshot on the Hanzo? They know that their second target must be headshotted - let's say it doesn't matter if they can headshot the Widow.

Round 3: Long Range

No Caption Provided

This one is pretty simple, but also overly complicated. In the above gif, I headshot a flying, mid-air Pharah right out of the sky. Note, she knows I'm firing at her meaning the Pharah is in full on evasion mode - which of these marksmen can land this kind of shot on a flying enemy actively attempting to avoid their fire?

Round 4: Mid-Air Shenanigans

No Caption Provided

Here, an enemy Wrecking Ball does his ground-pound maneuver, involuntarily sending my Hanzo into the sky. I use this opportunity to use the dash ability - going towards the side to avoid the Wrecking Ball's fire now that he's landed and simultaneously landing a headshot on a flying Echo that was firing at me. Which of these marksmen can adapt to the change of being thrown up about twelve feet against their will and land a headshot on a flying target?

This one probably isn't as impressive as the last one in terms of pure shots made, but it puts marksmen into very different, arguably more difficult positions due to the skillset required. Quick thinking, flicking, hitting avoiding enemies, and hitting shots after being thrust into an unstable environment. The last thread might've tested the contestant's raw aim and speed, but this puts them into situations that are a lot harder to deal with.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kevd4wg

You know the weird part is that some of these shots, I can't see the characters making and a lot really don't have the feats to say they could make some of them.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird flex

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I’ll CaV my Hanzo vs all of the MCU Super Soldiers

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Repping yourself? That’s a new high

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My CoD BO2 Multiplayer wins. SVU/S12 loadout.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

CW Arrow - Clears

MCU Hawkeye - Clears

MCU Bullseye - Clears

DCEU Deadshot - Clears

CW Deadshot - No Clue

Roland Deschain (Dark Tower) - Clears

Wesley Gibson (Wanted) - No Clue

MCU Punisher - Stops at 4 or clears

MCU Grant Ward - Stops at 2

CW Malcolm Merlyn - No Clue

CW Deathstroke - Stops at 4

John Wick - Clears

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

Wesley Gibson (Wanted) - No Clue

Loading Video...

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

I'm only going to comment on the 5 MCU/DCEU characters.

• Round 1: Tight Hallway Shots
  • Round 2: Quick Reflex I

All of them can do those, I don't feel like I need to explain much. Given this is pretty much awareness and draw speed, I'll say we've seen all of them clearing groups of ranged opponents before, have it be tactical teams, mobsters, or aliens.

• Round 3: Long Range

This isn't as easy as it looks, in my opinion. The target is clearly telegraphed since it seems to me you hit her descending, but it's still a good distance away, and hitting a moving target like that is easier said than done. However I do think everyone of the bunch could do it. Clint hit a Chitauri Charriot speeding at blur speeds from, about, 200 ft. away if I remember correctly, with a headshot. Floyd successfuly shot a bomb that Killer Crock threw, which was seeminly crossing the air at about half the speed of his bullet. Frank was sniping Hand Ninja that were going hand to hand with Matt at the time, and he was landing clean headshots on them spinning around, from a great distance. I don't remember Ward and Dex having much against moving targets, necessarily, but they are good enough for me to give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Round 4: Mid-Air Shenanigans

Frank isn't doing this, he just isn't trained for those things. I am questioning Dex right now; he's not particularly agile, but I think he's still got a good shot given he's enough of a crackshot to literally ricochet bullets off of surfaces, which is absurd in and on itself. Ironically, though, I think Ward has a very solid chance of doing this based on him gunning down a man while jumping out of the radius of a building explosion (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Chase).

Clint and Floyd are the two I'm most confident in doing. Clint is the most capable one of the handful by far physically, and we've seen him turn his body 180 degrees upwards while free falling to successfully pin his grappling hook arrow on the wall as he's dodging Chitauri fire (The Avengers). Not really much accuracy involved here, but it's not like this is a category that should ever be question with Clint. As for Floyd, I'm just really, really impressed by the feat I mentioned before already (Suicide Squad). Even if he's not shown himself to be very agile, the level of combined speed and precision involved is inhuman - it's giving me PC Deadshot vibes, who can observe each beat of a hummingbird's wings, lol. And normally, I wouldn't rely on visual speed comparisons like that, but this is the DCEU, which is very careful about this stuff, and it is a very explicit scene in slow motion, so I think it was meant to highlight just how good Floyd is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DPS lol

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points