E'o ladies and gentlemen. Today I've compiled 4 of my best Hanzo clips and a bonus clip I've turned into a scenario. These shots were all made by my Hanzo gameplay. One of these is sheer luck, to be fair, though it will be last. Without further ado, let's meet those who shall try to usurp me:
- CW Arrow
- MCU Hawkeye
- MCU Bullseye
- DCEU Deadshot
- CW Deadshot
- Roland Deschain (Dark Tower)
- Wesley Gibson (Wanted)
- MCU Punisher
- MCU Grant Ward
- CW Malcolm Merlyn
- CW Deathstroke
- Contestants will be in the same situation my Hanzo is in. This means they are aware they are constantly in danger, are in a combat scenario, but do not know they must make a specific shot
- Contestants will have a weapon of choice. Pistol, assault rifle, bow and arrow, etc. They will NOT have special ammo.
- The rest is the same: morals are standard, bloodlust is off, no prep, etc.
- For the purposes of this gauntlet, that all shots made were 100% skill.
- Assume that characters with feats from cinematics have them perfectly translated here. Ask me for feats if you need them.
Scenario Round (1)In
In the middle of a teamfight, I'm attacked by an enemy Widowmaker. Assume the fighters in this thread are also attacked and the Widowmaker also missed them. Can any of the marksmen, in the ensuing 6 seconds, turn around, locate the moving, non-stationary Widowmaker, and land the perfect headshot to kill her? They must make sure to avoid other enemies as well.
In a battle with friends, I came up on my friend who wasn't aware I was behind him. For this round, contestants know they must make a shot to pass. Can any of the marksmen replicate it?
In yet another battle with friends, I saw a different friend attempting to make some cheeky skill shots. For this round, contests know they must make a shot to pass. Can any of the marksmen replicate it?
In the third bout between friends, I notice a tracer running amok. I manage to land a hit as she's teleporting down the stairs, but she recalls. I know that she'll end up somewhere in the hallway, so I turn around, aim almost perfectly, then adjust to headshot her. The question is, can the marksmen aim down the hallway, shoot her as she's teleporting (assume she shrugs it off and recalls no matter what), then turn around and either headshot as she's back, or turn around close enough and adjust immediately for the headshot.
I'm being pocketed by a Mercy and a Tracer is trying to kill us both. Assume the marksmen know that the bullets will not affect them, can they keep track of the teleporting Brit, and more importantly, can they be aiming at a specific spot and pull the trigger the moment that she comes back? This is split-second reactions people.