Rules

No prep time/random encounter

Standard gear for everyone.

Starting distance is 100 meters

No jobbing.

perfect teamwork/(No infighting)

Battle takes place on the planet Nostramo

Both Primarchs are wearing their helmets despite what the artwork shows

Lion has the Emperor's shield, and his Lion sword, Wolfblade, Fusil Actinaeus, Fealty, Arma Luminis. etc.

Konrad gets his gear too, melee and ranged weapons etc.

Versions of characters

Marvel comics 616, Iron man and War machine.

Bleeding edge armor Iron man.

Warhammer 40k, Konrad Curze and Lion El'Jonson

DeusCarnivoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@mel_1: I don't know Warhammer 40k, unfortunately. Sounds like a universe I'd like

GoodKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By GoodKarma

If Konrad or Lion get a hold of either of them its over.

If Iron Man & War Machine play it smart they can probably do some damage from afar, but I can't see them putting down either Primarch permanently.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodkarma said:

If Konrad or Lion get a hold of either of them its over.

If Iron Man & War Machine play it smart they can probably do some damage from afar, but I can't see them putting down either Primarch permanently.

This

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, i'm not sure that IM or WM can harm the primarchs long-range. Iron Man's got better physical than the Primarchs in terms of direct power since iirc he could chuck large Hills decades ago, but he's slower than both (so i assume WM is as well) which spells his demise since the Primarchs both sports Haxx weapons as their standard Gear. IE shaky chance long-range, no chance close up for the Marvels. I give it to the Primarchs 9/10

Ahzek_Ahriman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primarchs aren't that durable from range. People forget that a few dropships opening up on him almost assassinated Horus, though I'm not sure how armoured he was at the time.

If Iron Man and War Machine try to fight this in melee they lose. If they just stay at range? Konrad can go after them but Lion certainly cant and Konrad isn't winning that 2v1 game of tag.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primarchs are too fast

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By tparks

@mel_1: I kind of agree with the rest. Iron Man and War Machine have a pretty big ranged advantage, but they lose in melee.

I think Iron Man will eventually win this, since he has attacks powerful enough to hurt the Primarchs. I think unleashing a unibeam and not letting up would eventually put down a Primarch.

I’ve read quite a bit of Iron Man, but not nearly everything, but he does tend to get close and stop moving when he uses the unibeam, so that might give the primarchs a chance to win.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Six-Deuce

The stark tech team is capable of cheesing a victory from range given time. You have to remember Kurze can chase and Johnson has amazing shielding and armor so it would take patience, tactical acumen, and a knowledge that they would be one-shot in melee by either. Under these conditions I’d give it to the primarchs as marvel doesn’t have and foreknowledge and doesn’t have respect for primarchs advantages.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to the Primarchs.

Drachna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10/10 times it goes to the Primarchs I would say. I'm not all that familiar with that version of Marvel, but they would definitely stomp the cinematic versions of the characters in seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drachna: These aren't the movie versions here

Drachna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mel_1: I'm aware. Anyway, Primarchs are difficult to scale against characters from other universes, but some of them would probably be on a similar level to Thor. The Emperor of Mankind might scale to Odin. I'm not sure. As I said, I'm not particularly familiar with the comics.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

Honestly, i'm not sure that IM or WM can harm the primarchs long-range. Iron Man's got better physical than the Primarchs in terms of direct power since iirc he could chuck large Hills decades ago, but he's slower than both (so i assume WM is as well) which spells his demise since the Primarchs both sports Haxx weapons as their standard Gear. IE shaky chance long-range, no chance close up for the Marvels. I give it to the Primarchs 9/10

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see the Primarchs winning.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding edge? Yeah Tony solos. Primarchs also don't seem too keen on wearing helmets so it'll be pretty easy.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Afaik Primarchs take it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou: well the primarchs do have their helmets on for this match up. The thing is there isn't much artwork of them wearing it

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Eh I really can't see Iron Man being outsped or physically overpowered by either based on their respect threads. Barely any feats from either even close to 100 tons, and hypersonic definitely isn't out of Bleeding Edge Iron Man's range.

Even if the Warhammer characters could beat War Machine, I can’t see Bleeding Edge losing to them outside of some potential game changing hax or weapon powers that I'm unaware of.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mel_1: I've seen those exact threads

Artoreus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At 100 meters the Primarchs are on top of them before they can react. It's a mele and its over, one hit and done for the person getting hit by those weapons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump