Bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2

Sisters to me have always just been above average, nothing they've done seems on par with Ming Hua or Ghazan.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vengefulshot

Red lotus members are above the sisters. They take this mid-high dif for an 8 /10 majority.

Bloodlust doesn't even help them that much imo since they were both willing to go for the kill on P'li with morals on/ IC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Ghazan MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lotus members win. Ming Hua is faster and more versatile than any cable user could hope to be, and Ghazan's power eclipses the Beifong's by a fair margin.

Red Lotus 7/10.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Lin and Su win with mid dif. Ming Hua is MVP, but Ghazan is more of a weak link.

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lotus should take this without too much difficulty.

Ghazan alone would give the sisters trouble. Lavabending is a hard counter to conventional earthbending as normal earthbenders can't redirect or stop lavabending attacks, they have to block it with an earth wall, and lava has shown that it'll melt earth barricades with enough time. Meanwhile Ghazan can easily block and redirect incoming earth attacks by melting it down and throwing it back as lava. Not to mention that it takes multiple earth attacks to do significant damage most of the time, where as we can assume getting tagged with a lava blast will absolutely be fatal.

Ghazan can also cut off the sisters from getting close by surrounding himself with lava, and mess up their ability to use their wires to swing around by taking out the foundation of various walls and bringing down whole buildings with his attacks.

With Ming swinging around on top of all that I imagine it'd be fairly easy for her to freeze the sisters' metal wires to make them fall into Ghazan's huge lava field. Combine that with Ghazan erecting earth pillars for Ming to swing on and providing lava blasts as support to keep the sisters off their game and the win should come pretty quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghazan alone would give the sisters trouble. Lavabending is a hard counter to conventional earthbending as normal earthbenders can't redirect or stop lavabending attacks, they have to block it with an earth wall, and lava has shown that it'll melt earth barricades with enough time. Meanwhile Ghazan can easily block and redirect incoming earth attacks by melting it down and throwing it back as lava. Not to mention that it takes multiple earth attacks to do significant damage most of the time, where as we can assume getting tagged with a lava blast will absolutely be fatal.

Ghazan can also cut off the sisters from getting close by surrounding himself with lava, and mess up their ability to use their wires to swing around by taking out the foundation of various walls and bringing down whole buildings with his attacks.

With Ming swinging around on top of all that I imagine it'd be fairly easy for her to freeze the sisters' metal wires to make them fall into Ghazan's huge lava field. Combine that with Ghazan erecting earth pillars for Ming to swing on and providing lava blasts as support to keep the sisters off their game and the win should come pretty quickly.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

While I would place the Beifong sisters above Ghazan, Ming-Hua is above them both. I think morals on or off won't effect the outcome too much since they all are willing to kill. Ghazan could always try to block them in closer to the water and make their maneuverability awkward with his lavabending. They don't really have an answer to bringing down Ming-Hua, who is faster than them both and has ample amounts of water to work with.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Honestly that death pissed me off, however it was understandable. These two i feel would win, because they were labeled as the best benders there, by zuko. Granted that may not be true per say. However, it did have everyone worried and for 13 years of not practicing I'd say they did a great job bending still lol. Anyway I'd say RL wins, but barely. The lins though are tough as nails, maybe even tougher!. XD

thank u so much bro, yh, that saying might not be completely true but i believe it has at least some truth in it. RL low-diff imo, they are both>the other team individually, and there's a debate to be made that either could solo if im being very honest.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agreed, thnx again.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Because Ming doesn't have Ghazan going out of his way to make her fall down, and even if she did Ghazan is in a good place to catch her with an earth pillar so she doesn't fall in the lava.

We've seen waterbenders break metal by freezing it plenty of times, and we know Ming can flash freeze opponents and objects with her attacks.

ming hua actually breaks straight through chains whe she helps p'li escape, and like u kinda said, she used water to freeze then fall the metal door to p'li's cell.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

Ghazan is op in my opinion. He only died due to PIS.

i agree, he's one of the best benders and one of my fav characters.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Sisters to me have always just been above average, nothing they've done seems on par with Ming Hua or Ghazan.

I agree, these 2 RL members r in a total different league.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 cocacolaman  Moderator

Red Lotus

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lotus members win. Ming Hua is faster and more versatile than any cable user could hope to be, and Ghazan's power eclipses the Beifong's by a fair margin.

Red Lotus 7/10.

yh, just i might hange it to 8 or 9/10 tbh.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@metaljimmor said:

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor said:

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sisters

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 cocacolaman  Moderator
viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sisters

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cocacolaman  Moderator
viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

There's a lot of metal in the location for either sister to use it well and Lin could hang around with Ming Hua's agility due to cables and all the buildings. The both could beat Ghazan with some effort before teaming up against Ming Hua. I really don't see Ghazan survive this a long time. So it's just a matter of time before Ming Hua gets doubled up.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 cocacolaman  Moderator

@viking1205: Lin's cables wouldn't be near as effective as Ming Hua, who's best fighting style relies on her swinging and agility. I could see Ming pulling a borderline Eska/Desna move where she trips them up and Ghazan traps them in rock.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205: Lin's cables wouldn't be near as effective as Ming Hua, who's best fighting style relies on her swinging and agility. I could see Ming pulling a borderline Eska/Desna move where she trips them up and Ghazan traps them in rock.

The sisters aren't foolish to go above water though, while on land, they can manage her reasonably well, atleast until Ghazan is done.

I don't see Ghazan trapping them when they can tunnel their way out.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 cocacolaman  Moderator

@cocacolaman said:

The sisters aren't foolish to go above water though, while on land, they can manage her reasonably well, atleast until Ghazan is done.

I don't see Ghazan trapping them when they can tunnel their way out.

I meant all that last sentence might happen consecutively. She trips them, then Ghazan traps them in rock before they fall. Or something like that.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RL stomp guys, com'on

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 cocacolaman  Moderator
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lin and Suyin, either can keep up with ming, while the other beats ghazan. A good fight tho.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sisters if Ming has 2 arms, Lotus if she’s octopus.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sisters. Either of them trump Ghazan in traditional Earthbending and their cables can give them distance from his lava and can disrupt Ming’s arms. It won’t be easy though.