Lilith and Naamah vs Eida and Daemon vs Irene and August (Black Clover vs Boruto vs Fairy tail)

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultimatesage:

''Would be nice if they were actually blind to begin with lmao enclosing someone in darkness isn't that at all. Plus he even confirms it's because his magic doesn't affect stronger beings

Guhdamn Hiruzen would also be capable of "erasing" blindness with this logic''

they didn't enclose them in darkness they clearly couldn't see nacht do you not know what blindness even is?, first show me a scan stating that nacht affect stronger beings

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@ultimatesage:

they didn't enclose them in darkness

yes they were lmao that's literally what his technique does

they clearly couldn't see nacht

No duh bruh smh

do you not know what blindness even is?,

Do you?

first show me a scan stating that nacht affect stronger beings

What? So you can't read either? How'd you get that from this "his magic doesn't affect stronger beings" is mind blowing

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilith and Naamah are powerless before August due to the nature of his magic and their inability to use tools as mediums. Moreover, Mard Geer could erase concepts, and as per WoG, all the Spriggan outstrip him, much less the top two.They get washed, period. Go take a nap BC stans.

As for these android saga wannabes, they get clapped too. Eida whose confirmed fodder w/o love hax has to rely on that to get the job done but it does not take immediate effect and never has. Plus it's not preventing her from getting BFR'd by Irene. Clearly it's influence didn't prevent Boro from stuffing her ass in a box. Daemon gets nuked by AoE. Reflect it all you want, doesn't matter if an attack is all-encompassing.

FT duo slams.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''yes they were lmao that's literally what his technique does''

i meant to say that they don't just enclose them in darkness

''No duh bruh smh''

then what was the point your argument

''Do you?''

the same thing as i said above

''What? So you can't read either? How'd you get that from this "his magic doesn't affect stronger beings" is mind blowing''

i meant to say show me a scan of him stating that he can't affect stronger beings, that's what i meant to say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

i meant to say that they don't just enclose them in darkness

That's all it does

then what was the point your argument

Bruh.....if I put you in a dark room you, have I made you blind? smh

the same thing as i said above

Right, you don't know, i forgot

i meant to say show me a scan of him stating that he can't affect stronger beings, that's what i meant to say

Aight, in big black writing just for you:

No Caption Provided

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Bruh.....if I put you in a dark room you, have I made you blind? smh

no i litteraly just went into a dark room and you can still see things if there close enough to you also even in a dark room you still would be capable of seeing people beacs so i don't know what your trying to get at, also humans can emit light in complete darkness making this argument non sensual

'Right, you don't know, i forgot'

what?

Aight, in big black writing just for you

this doesn't really mean anything first off nacht never stated that he can't hurt beings stronger then he is he only states that he can't harm the highest ranking devils, second this doesn't debunk anything other then give us more evidence on how strong supreme devils can be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@ultimatesage:

no i litteraly just went into a dark room and you can still see things if there close enough to you also even in a dark room you still would be capable of seeing people beacs so i don't know what your trying to get at,

Then you weren't in a dark room lol. Being enclosed in a dark room(completely dark on all directions) does not make you blind

also humans can emit light in complete darkness making this argument non sensual

which can't be seen by the normal eye to eye means

what?

*facepalm*

this doesn't really mean anything first off nacht never stated that he can't hurt beings stronger then he is he only states that he can't harm the highest ranking devils,

that's literally the same thing lol those "highest ranking devils" are still stronger beings than him

second this doesn't debunk anything other then give us more evidence on how strong supreme devils can be

it does exactly that, since it didn't affect them in the first place

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: She can enchant conceptions of reality like time and space and enchanted FH, which is conception of infinity in time plus death conception. Next, fire magic which was created by her ab.e to burn through space time and death conception.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: **Concepts, u keep saying conceptions which is something else

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: The things which were pointed by me are conceptions.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

Lilith and Naamah are powerless before August due to the nature of his magic and their inability to use tools as mediums. Moreover, Mard Geer could erase concepts, and as per WoG, all the Spriggan outstrip him, much less the top two.They get washed, period. Go take a nap BC stans.

As for these android saga wannabes, they get clapped too. Eida whose confirmed fodder w/o love hax has to rely on that to get the job done but it does not take immediate effect and never has. Plus it's not preventing her from getting BFR'd by Irene. Clearly it's influence didn't prevent Boro from stuffing her ass in a box. Daemon gets nuked by AoE. Reflect it all you want, doesn't matter if an attack is all-encompassing.

FT duo slams.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@vex_haid: that scan is taken out context there's no statement that the spell that he's using Is a conceptual spell nor did he ever state that It could actually kill zeref

it can still destroy concepts

and since zeref can survive it, it means that hes immune to concept erasing

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too sure about Eida and Daemon since I haven't read Boruto but Lillith and Naamah would easily beat August and Irene. Too fast, have decent hax and are far stronger than characters like Zagred.

how can they blitz august if he has magic that can make him faster then his oponnent despite how fast they are (basically slowing down time) and can copy there magic?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@vex_haid:

"you never proved me wrong several times, i destroyed you on irene vs dante thread keep crying"

No you didn't I actually had a argument set up for you but you simply weren't going to listen to reason so I didn't bother

"i trashed you here to, lilith and naamah cant burn/freeze concepts and even if they can it wont matter cause irene can just turn them into mice or august copies there fodder abilities"

I'm just gonna say this, both itene and August are to slow to do so

"speed wont matter since august can slow down time"

He would be way to slow for that

nah you never rove me wrong, i debunked u so GG

no they are not

how? he can just activate it before the fight begans and lilith and naamah are jobbers, they literally let them get hit by nachts abilities lol

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By vex_haid
@ob1toe said:

@vex_haid: Mind hax isn't conceptual hax.. You do realize freezing someone's control over their body and mind isnt conceptual hax right? The body and mind are tangiable things that can be manipulated by hax far lower then conceptual. The brain and body arent concepts lol

invel doesn't have mind hax, he only has ice hax

if he can freeze both gray and juvias ability to control there body and mind then that means that hes freezing there concepts

and u still cant counter mard geer being able to eliminate concepts so

edit: and idc what the boruto duo can do, all i know is that august and irene stomp lilith and naamah

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@vex_haid: The body isnt a fucking concept. Do you know what a concept is lmao? I never knew the human body had no physical proof of existance. Again basic mind control isnt conceptual control. By your insanley flawed logic Eida has conceptual hax because she "steals hearts" If you think the mind and body are a concept it's only fair that you think the heart is one too lol

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Nothing mentioned here is conceptual. It's basic mind control or do you want to argue that any chracter with mind control abilites has conceptual hax?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: Pretty sure Vex means his Ice lock and Mavis mind freezing.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto duo, bc duo gets destroyed in the crossfire

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By EpicHotFlame

Haven't seen BC, what can they do?

Boruto duo solos FTverse tho

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: He referred to the Scan I posted with Gray and Juvia. Nothing mentioned about that ability is conceptual. It's mind-control which is separate from conceptual hax

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: how do you know he gonna activate it before the fight begins do you have a scan for that

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: he never stated that it can destroy concepts what are you on about

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

''Then you weren't in a dark room lol Being enclosed in a dark room(completely dark on all directions) does not make you blind''

many things can still emit light within a dark room and humans can also emit light so it wouldn't make anysense that they couldn't see each other or nacht

''which can't be seen by the normal eye to eye means''

thats true that we can't see the Bioluminescence within the humans but they still can emit light with eyes or many other things that can emit light also they were in a room with windows if i recall and its night time in my area and i can still see the stars and outside view

''*facepalm*''

you didn't really clarify anything honestly

''that's literally the same thing lol those "highest ranking devils" are still stronger beings than him''

he only stated that he can't harm the highest ranking ranking devils, he never said that he can harm stronger beings then he is specifically

''it does exactly that, since it didn't affect them in the first place''

but it did affect them but they were capable of getting out of it so it didn't debunk anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: Agree in Gray and Juvia case, disagree in Mavis case.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

many things can still emit light within a dark room and humans can also emit light so it wouldn't make anysense that they couldn't see each other or nacht

I mean... one of them is literally fire so trapping them in a dark room would do basically nothing to their sight.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3:

I mean... one of them is literally fire so trapping them in a dark room would do basically nothing to their sight.

Exactly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@ultimatesage:

Bruh unless they can see a person's bioluminescence with their eyes, you're not getting anywhere with your stance.

thats true that we can't see the Bioluminescence within the humans but they still can emit light with eyes or many other things that can emit light also they were in a room with windows if i recall and

It doesn't matter where they were, dark prison enclosed them in further darkness. The rooms own light and windows didn't matter there once he used the technique

its night time in my area and i can still see the stars and outside view

You're not enclosed in a area only with no light

you didn't really clarify anything honestly

You're just lost lol

he only stated that he can't harm the highest ranking ranking devils, he never said that he can harm stronger beings then he is specifically

Which is literally the same thing as "I can't affect stronger beings," which "highest ranking devils" would also be categorized in as well

but it did affect them but they were capable of getting out of it so it didn't debunk anything

Statement says otherwise, and it definitely debunks this "destroyed the concept of blindness" you were jerking off to. It's not even an affect dark prison has smh

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: They're intangible so that's quite literally impossible, not to mention they have conceptual fire and ice yea no

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Lilith and Naamah are intangible devil's that have conceptual fire and ice magic, they're MFTL and they can also fuse into one being that has an attack the aoe of a country

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Bruh unless they can see a person's bioluminescence with their eyes, you're not getting anywhere with your stance.

im not talking about there bioluminsescence im talking about the fact that the both of them are emitting light and nacht himself is also emiting

It doesn't matter where they were, dark prison enclosed them in further darkness. The rooms own light and windows didn't matter there once he used the technique

that doesn't change anything because they should still capable of seeing nacht regardless if it was compared to complete darkness like a dark room they both were emitting light the entire including nacht, if it only trapped them in a dark room then light should still be visible including themselves and nacht

You're not enclosed in a area only with no light

ok i don't have a room without a window, but i did go to my grandma's house 3 weeks ago, and her attic which doesn't have any windows within it still had a lamp(turned off) emit and some other stuff which i don't know what it was emit light that had white many other colors such as purple, blue many other things that can emit light

You're just lost lol

no you simply just didn't clarify

Which is literally the same thing as "I can't affect stronger beings," which "highest ranking devils" would also be categorized in as well

no litteraly isn't he only states that he can't affect the highest ranking devils saying that he can't affect stronger beings is simply not true

Statement says otherwise, and it definitely debunks this "destroyed the concept of blindness" you were jerking off to. It's not even an affect dark prison has smh

no it didn't honestly it still proved my point more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@ultimatesage:

im not talking about there bioluminsescence im talking about the fact that the both of them are emitting light and

None of which they can see when in dark prison

nacht himself is also emiting

No he's not

that doesn't change anything because they should still capable of seeing nacht

They wouldn't, he blends in with the darkness, that's literally the usage of this technique smh

regardless if it was compared to complete darkness like a dark room they both were emitting light the entire including nacht, if it only trapped them in a dark room then light should still be visible including themselves and nacht

Nacht wasn't emitting anything tho, that would defeat the purpose of dark prison.

ok i don't have a room without a window, but i did go to my grandma's house 3 weeks ago, and her attic which doesn't have any windows within it still had a lamp(turned off) emit and some other stuff which i don't know what it was emit light that had white many other colors such as purple, blue many other things that can emit light

Okay? Dark prison doesn't have all that, so why make the comparison

no you simply just didn't clarify

No, you really just lost lmao

no litteraly isn't he only states that he can't affect the highest ranking devils saying that he can't affect stronger beings is simply not true

Bruh are highest ranking devils stronger beings then Nacht or not?

no it didn't honestly it still proved my point more

It doesn't.....smh, 1) they were never blind, 2) it didn't affect them in the first place 3) they didn't destroy the concept of "blindness" 4) by your logic, Hiruzen also destroyed the concept of blindness then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT team still blinks

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet they can't even beat this team.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC duo are FTL and can burn concepts dimension and are also intangible

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@epichotflame said:

And yet they can't even beat this team.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT team still stomps btws

idc what boruto team can do all i know is that august copies lilith and naamahs magic then stomps them

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until someone explain how they damage their devil heart, Lilith and Naamah takes this

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr said:

Until someone explain how they damage their devil heart, Lilith and Naamah takes this

damage? they can easily hurt it and deal major damage but they just cant kill it

irene can just use U1 and bfr the twins to hell or turn them into mice, august can just shrink them or reflect everything back at them or just copy their magic

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is still going hmmm

OT Either way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans stomp.

Irene able to destroy conceptions like she did with conception of logic by her presence.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: Yes, Irene just strips it of or explodes/transmutates into acid.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: Are you joking? That's a common saying lol. It has nothing to do with concepts.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: I think "It defies logic" is just a hyperbole like mest said August is on whole different dimension. They just said it to show the difference in powers between them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: I am not joking bcs all FT interpretations are legit. If you think otherwise, you should reread/rewatch it.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil Heart Meta says hi!