No Caption Provided

Who win ?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wasn't it barbatos' job to destroy universes? Do i not know some thing about LB Galactus? I know he's suppose to be stronger than all previous versions but is he really that strong now?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC I don’t remember Barbatos doing much of significance.

Ghostrider65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Barbatos is able to destroy universes and create worlds, trap others in some nightmares and shake the strings of the multiverse with his scream, Life Brigner Galactus has more feats and hold the heart of the sixth iteration of the multiverse.. I think Galactus win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the post above

Gollum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gollum

I don't know anything about Lifebringer Galactus but Barbatos was eating universes and about to destroy the main multiverse, plus he killed his creator, the World-Forger who creates multiverses.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Dream of the Endless couldnt stop Barbatos from doing anything. Barbatos takes this very, very easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0acfdba90da
deactivated-5d0acfdba90da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Dream of the Endless couldnt stop Barbatos from doing anything. Barbatos takes this very, very easily.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gollum: can you post scans for barbatos killing the world forger?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Toss up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Forger Monitor just recently explained that Bat-Mite and Mxyztplk were nothing by comparison. Barbatos defeated The Forger Monitor. Galactus stands no chance.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Barbatos blinks.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Forger Monitor just recently explained that Bat-Mite and Mxyztplk were nothing by comparison.

He never said this.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arent Barbatros was the dragon of the world forger , and then defeated the forger ?

I think Barbatos shoud win here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me link some dialogue from The Forger himself showcasing that nothing Mxyztplk was doing was of any consequence to him. You and others can decide for yourself, because 100% of his dialogue is aimed around showing everyone else that the battle between Bat-mite and Mxyztplk was ultimately going to hindge on his decision, but he gave that option to Batman. That was the entire point of the new Justice League arc.

Major Spoilers for JL Issue 25.

First and most importantly, Myxzptlk himself stating he isn't as powerful as the Monitors directly.

Going backwards, from Issue 25 down in History. Forger finalizing that Batman has the final say in the matter. Usually, when you have 2 cosmic beings that are fighting for the fate of Creation itself, the light and the dark, and then you have the Forger saying basically "Ya, but its ultimately up to me if I feel like it". Then that is your answer.

Reaffirming Forger is ignoring the battle entirely between both Imps and giving the verdict to Batman, regardless of who wins their fight for Hope and Doom.

Right up to the very, very end of it all, Forger still is on about how Batman betrayed his Judgement. The Forger is the Judge. Jury. He is using Imps, one of them representing Doom and the other Hope. He is playing Chess...with 5th Dimension Imps and that is the entire story of the Justice League 6th Dimension story, mate.

Forger lets them know that even in the 6th Dimension, his structure prohibits combat with anyone. With no ability, as set by himself to insure neutrality in judgement, he is still able to shut down the entire 5th Dimension and take on a being that is worse than Lucifer. THAN LUCIFER.

Luthor and his squad found a way to totally defeat Bat-Mite and Myxztplk at the same time.

The Forger, the being that Mxyzptlk said is one of four beings that is powerful enough to get to the 6th Dimension and work there: Here is what the 6th Dimension is. From Mxyzptlk himself stating it is a place where Impossible things happen and it is beyond the 5th Dimension. It is beyond Physics, where Physics doesn't make any sense and they dont matter anymore. No numerical values of anything matter because its beyond the numberical value of physical speed and impact. In that place, there is nothing physical. They technically aren't actually things. They are data, essentially. Anything physical, as per what Forger say, is an illusion because there are no physics there, there is no time and no space and Superman was a fixed point that actually didn't go anywhere. Batman pushing Supermans mind was just that, a mind trip. He didn't do anything physical. And a punch at the speed beyond anything you can type out, anything you can think of, any number, anything beyond imagining with any level of impact you can think of, merely knocked a Monitor over on his butt and he said hey now, stop that, I am not even in combat mode.

Forger Monitor judged Bat-Mite and Mxyzptlk as well as the rest of Creation. He is leagues above them both. These dialogues are just from the last issue alone and I don't have the time or resources to go back and hunt for the rest from Issue 19 to 24, because there are certainly more references to Forger saying the 5th Dimension Imp battle is of no consequence. This post is long enough and I hate long posts, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Having typed all that out before I even had my morning coffee...lol. I do fully admit I should not have said "he said this exact statement" and I didn't mean to imply he directly referenced it. He didn't. The Forger does view everything else in Creation save for his Brothers and Perpetua as far lesser things to be judged though. Because the entire plot point of JL's new issues arc was Bat-mite vs Mxyzptlk and how the Forger was judging their battle for the fate of Creation. And your proof of that is him quite literally ignoring whoever won it and giving Batman's volition the deciding factor.

@michaeljulius said:

The Forger Monitor just recently explained that Bat-Mite and Mxyztplk were nothing by comparison.

He never said this.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Thats a bunch of speculation. The only thing you have thats even relatively close to reaffirming what you claimed is the first scan where Mxy explains the 6th dimension and even in that scan, nowhere does he state that they're more powerful than him, the only way we can take that is if we go by dimensional hierarchy and if we go by dimensional hierarchy then the 4th dimensional beings shouldn't have been defeated the three brothers who are 6th dimensional and Mxy himself has personally shown over time that dimensional hierarchy does not apply to him anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I am cool with speculation. But, there is overwhelming evidence. Because as mentioned, the entire plot point there was The Forger allowing The Imps to do battle and ignoring the outcome, giving the final say so to Batman.

And no, the dimensional heirarchy argument doesnt work here. The 6th dimension is just a title. It doesn't mean 6-D. Neither does the 5th Dimension. If we go by classic physics, 5-D means it is the dimension where electromagnetism and gravity combine. Nothing more. Imps have a lot more control over things than that. You were shown scans of Forger explaining exactly what his 6th Dimension was. It is the place beyond all physics. So using physics to explain a place beyond physics is invalid.

No physics there. Its infinite-D. It is the place past Imagination. A place Imps can't quite grasp or even get to. That isn't speculation. Mxyztplk states that clearly. The Monitor 6th Dimension is a place that doesn't make sense and of impossible things. It is a thing past imagination as Myx put it. The Dimensionality argument is totally invalid in the 6th Dimension. Forger explains that clearly.Myx states he can't get to the 6th dimension in the first place. It is beyond his power. That is 100% debunked.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Yeah because the forger COULDN'T do anything nor does he have the feats to suggest he can actually stand up to the imps.

I don't think you quite understand what I was trying to say. I was saying that the dimensional hierarchy does not work since the 6th dimensional beings were defeated by 4th dimensional beings and this was just in case you were planning to use it.

Him not being able to grasp the 6th dimension does not in anyway imply that he's less powerful than them, in fact, the same issue that you're referencing, prior to that, the monitors (including World Forger) were defeated by the 4th dimensional beings.

So yes, it is indeed speculation to say that Mxy is less powerful than them just because they exist on a higher plane of existence, as a matter of fact, this has been the case ever since dimensions/plane of existences were introduced, back in post-crisis as well where 6th dimensional beings were losing to 3rd dimensional beings and there are a myriad of examples to pick from.

Do come back with more definitive proof-if you can, suggesting Mxy being inferior to 6th dimensional beings because as of now, all you've done is type a bunch of unrelated things and reiterated your interpretation of the comic with some speculation here and there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I disagree, there is nothing to denote he couldn't stop them and there are an absurd amount of scans to denote he was vastly superior to all of them. He watched them and his entire role was to judge Creation. He already took out the mother of Creation herself. The being that made the Imps in the first place. But, I support your view on it. Not at all arguing it is absolutely wrong, I just don't agree with it.

And I want to type out the entire text box for the scans you have posted in your defense. Because they are not relevant at all in this argument and dont support your cause at all. Here is the entire dialogue in text form. Nothing here says anything about the heirarchy. In fact, my scan that Myxzptlk states is more accurate to the cosmology where it says they can pass and be reborn in the Forge. It means nothing

"But even in these meager forms of flesh, they can harness each of their energies of creation, and weild them, peer into the fourth dimension, dont see them as they are now, see them as they are in a hundred thousand years from now. How they will evolve and form. You were my first beings, they will be my last."

(Monitors came first before anything else)

My Warriors. What need of you for Warriors. You have watched the rise and fall of many civilizations my child. You know the importance of war.

Mother, you are troubled again.

Yes

I was curious and spied into the greater omniverse and obversed something strange in the neighboring multiverses.

This is a dramatic overstep of your function

i know

In all the omniverse there is no greater sin than to overstep your function, speak carefully now

you told us that the other multiverses were formed by beings such as you, but our neighbors have no such duplicate, this means that your function has come to an end with our multiverse or you are meant to die after the creation of this multiverse...and now you are preparing for resistance. This implies that you know you will be judged poorly.

Look at them Mar Novu, see their hunger in their eyes, the potential for their destruction. THE JUDGES OF THE SOURCE. They want these beings to achieve harmony.

(Perpetua is the Source. And she has Judges)

======

Here we have Perpetua speaking to Monitor about how Monitor made an oopsie and looked outside the Multiverse into another one and heeeyyyyy wait, Mom isn't the Creator of that one. What gives? Turns out Mom has a judge too. Guess who the Source is. Read that line carefully Rampage.

See their hunger in their eyes, the potential for their destruction. (The beings of Creation) The Judges of the Source (Over Monitor most likely) They want these beings to achieve harmony. ( Over Monitor learning more about things and has come to grow feelings and wants things to happen in certain ways)

Which is what just recently happened at the end of Dark Knight Metal. Over Monitor stepped in and judged against Mandrakk and rewrote him. Perpetua is afraid of Over Monitor.

So nowhere in this does it talk about Imps or anything like that. In fact, it affirms what I've said in that The Monitors are top dog at the moment. Imps are a lower class and even Mxy agrees. So at the end of this, you have a statement directly from Myx saying he isnt as strong as the Monitors, an explanation of what the 6th Dimension is and that its higher tier than the 5th Dimension (that its beyond physics and imagination, its the impossible), that the plot point of the last major story of JL issues is that the Forger is playing chess with Imps and ignores their battle entirely...but you don't see the evidence in any of this that Imps are lesser than The Forger?

At this point, I can bow out of the debate and wish you luck and enjoyment too, because you have overwhelming evidence there. And if the actual character telling you only four things exist that can do something and I am not one of them isnt enough for you, then nothing will be and there is no more debate to be had on the subject.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Barbatos, obviously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus one shots him. Who cares about his forger feat when he was one shotted by a punch from Superman being amped by some stars meanwhile LB Galactus fights at a conceptual level and was already capable of wiping out an infinite multiverse on his own in base.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: That isn't what happened. He got hit with infinity and beyond, so impossible that nothing can understand it. And all it did was knock him over and make him say unfair, I can't hit back because Im not in combat mode at the moment.

No Caption Provided

Scan says he was hit with a term so potent that physics cannot handle it and that no speed value can describe it. Barbatos beat the guy who just tanked getting hit by something beyond even that.

No Caption Provided

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: He got hit by a literal fist traveling at MFTL speed, it even says so right before he punches him. How is this feat “infinity and beyond” when it says that light and sound will eventually catch up to him in hours? The Forger was clearly unable to fight after getting punched, he couldn’t even stand or react to a MFTL punch. If he’s as powerful as you’re saying then a physical attack moving at MFTL speed shouldn’t have done as much damage to him as it did. All Superman did was bathe in some stars so why couldn’t he beat Superman? This honestly makes Forger look bad and this is the guy people are scaling Barbatos off of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: “Beyond imagination” means nothing when said feat is being explained with science. The narrator described a mere MFTL punch amped by some stars that one shotted Forger and he couldn’t even react to it. Physics clearly still exists there if light and sound still follows the same rules as Superman’s home dimensions. All Batman did was place the stars there for Superman, you act as if he applied physics to the dimension. You’re speculating hard on that timeline shenanigan. It says absolutely nothing about infinite timelines. We don’t even know the exact number of timelines being used here.

Being “above imagination” doesn’t mean you have infinite everything. Galactus’ existence was stated as being beyond imagination as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: No speculuation. Labeled clearly. The Speed was infinite and a number beyond imagination that was impossible to reach because it was happening in a place of impossibility, a place beyond physics. You've missed the point of the comic story. Your argument is that there is physics in a place that tells you there is no physics. That Supermans speed was quantifiable when it says it wasnt. You are making an argument based on numerical values when the comic tells you that you cannot, so there is no further debate at this point. I wish you success in the future debate here if you continue to do so. I've said all I can say, because your argument is essentially that Superman's cape isn't red.

Ghostrider65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wasn't Barbatos once threatened the Dreaming by bringing the stories of Lucien's library into reality? If he can do that, he should be more than a threat for LB Galactus..

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps. Barb needed the dark batmen to do anything to earth, meanwhile Galactus banishes conceptual entities like chaos and order. Galactus wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus, but Barbatos isnt a joke.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barbados eats him & harvests his body like practically every iteration.

Ghostrider65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump