Licht and Julius (Black Clover) vs Zeref and Acnologia (Fairy Tail)

• 56 results
SAizen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed equalized

Distance is 80 ft away from each other

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

julius and licht solos. especally is its original licht.

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail team

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black clover team should take it.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ElderElijah190

Julius or Licht solos effortlessly. I mean the speed gap is unimaginably unreal.

squeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius shouldn't even need Patolli.

Time Magic + Mana Zone = victory.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Clover team...one has light speed attacks and the other can see ahead of time basically giving him precognition. Team two either gets skewered by light speed blades or trapped in a time bubble thingie.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CaoCao  Online

@elderelijah190 said:

Julius or Licht solos effortlessly. I mean the speed gap is unimaginably unreal.

EDIT: Ok, i didn´t see the speed was equalized, so i have to make a new evaluation.

Let´s see:

Julius can fly, so he can´t get nuked by Acnologia. He also have abilities like timemanipulation which gives him the speed advantage, since he can accelerate time in combination with his attacks. In a team with Licht, both becomes here an hugh advantage. On the other hand, Zeref and Acnologia doesen´t have/shown this kind of ability. I don´t think it wouldn´t work against Zeref to make him older, since he has immortality type. Same goes with Acnologia, so he need other abilites to put them down. I only see him beating Acnologia and Zeref with Chrono Anastasis.

Licht on the other hand has the aresnal in combination with Julius to beat Zeref and Acnologia. I wouldn´t say it is a stomp at all. I´ll give Licht and Julius a mid diff.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC team sneezes and wins

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By El_directo_

Speed is equalized.

Fairytail team stomps. Acnologia can solostomp as well. He would eat or no-sell all of their attacks(in the end its all still magic). Their magic CANNOT hurt him. Julius time magic isn't doing anything here. Zeref has time manipulation, so does ROT acnologia. The black clover duo are at best mountain level against at least country level(lowball) characters. They get obliterated.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: please show me country lvl blast or even AP in fairy tail and not just statement, i dare you. Acno best feat is multi island lvl AOE and that's it zeref don't have anything that close to even mountain lvl attack(well maybe if you count how he can trade fist with Natsu) and don't forget he get destroyed by Natsu attack and only survive Because his imortality.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: He's likely talking about this, which isn't even close to country level as you can see mountains in the background.

No Caption Provided

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius stomps so badly, dude is kinda op hax, even when speed is equal his hax is too much for Acno and Zeref...

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: You telling me to show country level blast from fairytail is a flawed logic. Statement & scaling are accepted as long as they make sense. You denying it won't change anything.

Kaguya NEVER pulled of an attack on the level of toneri's moon splitter or juubidara's meteors despite being superior to them.

Ichigo never showed any DC feat on the level of lanza despite being much much above ulquiorra. You people accept statements of kaguya wanting to destroy her dimension, or yhwach about to destroy all 3 worlds but somehow the statements In fairytail are ignored? Real bias if u ask me.

Irene shrank a small continent in freaking BASE FORM. She's several times even more powerful In her dragon form and she's still below zeref and Acnologia.

August is already small continent level with his ars Magia, and both acnologia & zeref are above him. The wood god dragon is already the size of a damn country. The dude is already country level just by existing lol. Now think about things like his roars which can probably dwarf him several times over. Water god dragon already has a country level feat with only 50% of its power and ROT scales above that.

Lol so by ur logic zeref isn't even mountain level?

U do know that he was trading blows evenly with IGnatsu right? A superior version of natsu already oneshot a multimountain sized entity.

Like I said above he scales above august & Irene who have country level attacks.

The black clover duo gets destroyed. People are literally ignoring the fact that they can't even hurt acnologia. He is resistance to their magic attacks. And he would just eat them for the fun of it. They get stomped. Speed would have been the only thing that could have saved them but its equalized.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rednote99

@el_directo_: Kaguya already created dimensions with a planet,moon,sun it is enough to put her above juudara and Toneri also her able to handle spsm Naruto and Sasuke not to mention destroy PS. Ywach clearly shown destroying 3 realm if not stoped, Ichigo got his scaling from kenpachi. And i already said maybe zeref got his mountain lvl attack from trading blows with Natsu. We never seem any attack above multi islands in FT, while we see attack above country lvl in other verse that you said even though all those verse have nothing to do with this battle. So stop it until you show a feat. Also statement<feat in comicvine. And also did i ever say who wins this battle? Stop assuming i said FT lose. I never said they get stomped here or even losing and i never implied they even losing, what i have problem is FT continent or even country busting zeref and acno without any feat backing them.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CocaColaMan  Online

What are those BC guys feats?

Zeref has tanked multiple hits from Igneel Amped Natsu, the one guy in the entire series with the power to kill him through pure offense. A weaker Natsu managed to one shot Ikusa-Tsunagi, a mountain sized being who can tank hits from Base Natsu, who has feats of busting small hills and breaking apart buildings. That puts IT significantly above mountain level in durability, considering how his skin would be above rock by many times, yet FDKM Natsu, inferior to the Zeref-fight Natsu, one shot him. Zeref also effortlessly one shot Larcade, who can tank city block level attacks on his fingers. In fact, Zeref honestly scales above guys like August, Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, Irene, etc. All of whom have mountain or above feats. And if he loves someone, he can instantly drain their life. Plus, he’s immortal. This is assuming base Zeref and not Fairy Heart Zeref.

Acnologia, in his human form, prior to his RoT amp, managed to convince Irene that he is stronger than Zeref by just making one single attack that could honestly be considered casual. Dragon Acno > Human Acno, RoT Acno > Pre-RoT Acno. For more concrete feats, Acnologia can one shot islands that harbor mountains, one shot mountain level characters by literally ripping through them (that’s honestly island level, or at least multi-large mountain+) and spam attacks the size of mountains over dozens of kilometers.

As far as speed goes, this requires a bit of scaling. Gajeel managed to enter a room, cross some of it, grab Natsu, and move out of the way faster than a lightning bolt could move a very short distance (it was short enough Laxus didn’t notice Gajeel coming in.) Natsu could match Gajeel speedwise while tired and when he got his strength back, he beat Gajeel to pieces. Laxus was FTE to Natsu. Zeref, logically, should be capable of keeping up with or outspeeding Laxus, while Acnologia has already stomped Laxus when Laxus had backup, and Acno also blitzed God Serena, who scales to guys that can stomp Natsu while standing still, and August (though he hadn’t attacked him) who could beat Jellal, who is arguably the fastest human in the series, when he had backup from Crime Sorciere, one of which is an illusion creator, another a time slowing guy, and he third a mind reader.

So there’s the FT guys feats. And btw, if Zeref has Fairy Heart, he can automatically come back from instant obliteration and casually one shot guys that were tanking multiple of Acnoloiga’s casual hits.

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Yosefscion

From anime it seems Patri's magic envelop entire island. But I'm not sure.

Black Clover isn't exactly very generous with giving us high DC feats, unlike Nanatsu no Taizai.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither have the ability to harm them much less down them.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By keiser994

> Continent level August

> Continent level Irene

> Country level Zeref and Acnologia with lowball

...seems like an epic fan fiction! Completely different from canon Fairy Tail but still an epic fan fiction.

What's its name? Wanky Tail?

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ElderElijah190

Their attacks would be directed back at them more stronger and much more faster. Julius has done this before,against licht whereby he sent back a LS attack directed at him much faster,back to licht via FTL. Zeref curse would have no effect because it would have already been seen by Julius and time would be taken back from the time he took the effects of curse due to the time taken and stored from zeref himself. Julius could keep him frozen in time forever(I mean I don't see this been necessary a win by death). Could agno on the other hand survive getting stabbed with thousands of blades on an island-country level scale? Because that's what licht is capable of

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT team stomps since speed is equalized.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By El_directo_

@rednote99: So u can't provide scans of kaguya busting something more than toneri? Good to know.

Yhwach never destroyed the 3 worlds Lol. All we saw was sereitei(a small country) engulfed in black goo and a tini tiny bit of the human world that was all yet people were quick to name him planetary.

August claimed he could destroy fiore which is small continent sized, his equal Irene already shrank Fiore to 1/20th is size and mass in freaking Base form casually Lol. She summoned a meteor that caused a continent wide explosion in the atmosphere In dragon form, so yeah its not far fetched for august whom is on par with her can produce small continent level of power. Nothing u say would change my mind on this NOTHING.

If u can't show me kaguya busting a planet ON PANEL(not statements) or juha destroying 3 planets ON PANEL(not statements) then u have no right to say august claims was false Lol.

Acnologia destroys the BC duo. They can't even harm him. He is immune to their magic or he can just eat them, something people seem to be forgetting on this thread.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Kaguya already creat dimensions with planet,moon,sun that's already above Toneri. Ywach almost destroy 3 realms of not stoped enough said. Summoning meteor or using spell with country lvl damage is hax thru spell. A hax that character have and zeref&acno don't have. So what of Irene can summon meteor and make a country became fourth it size? It's her feat. So what of August can use country lvl suicude attack it's his feat. Just because a character can destroy something with hax. It's not like you need country lvl attack to kill Irene or August. And you can't scale Irene & August "country" lvl feat to acno or zeref because they have different skill set.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99:

Yhwach didn't nearly destroy all 3 realms, go and reread that chapter again lol, stopping claiming what never happened.

Have u read feng Shen ji? There is someone who created an entire universe an crushed it in his palm like peanuts but nobody in that verse even comes close to country level Lol. Just because kaguya created some dimensions doesn't she is automatically planetary. There are tons of building level characters with planet sized dimensions in their arsenal. So once again, SHOW ME SCANS of kaguya destroying a planet ON PANEL I DARE YOU lol.

"And you can't scale Irene & August "country" lvl feat to acno or zeref because they have different skill set."

WHAT?? Lol. Why not? They are the God tiers of the verse yet u think august & Irene have more magic power and can bust more than zeref and acno?? U can't be serious.

U want acnologia to perform the biggest BOOM in the verse for u to believe he is the strongest yet kaguya never did.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: because they have different skill set? Sure you can scale their strength & magical power. But not Irene transmutation or Deus sema or August suicude attack it's not like zerey can transmutate country to fourth of their size with spell or summon meteor. They have different skill set should be obvious.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: This is not about skill set bruh. This techniques are being fueled by magic power. U think a building level character can shrink a country, or create country sized blast because "skill set?" Of course not.

There are certain levels of energy required to perform certain levels of feats. If august has enough magic power to destroy a country then acnologia(& zeref) who are above him in magic and nearly everything can definitely replicate it or their attacks would have potency of that level. Its as simple as that, this has nothing to do with hax.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: so it is different hax, just because you have greater magical attack does not translate you have country busting power, you still need the spell to do that. You can't scale hax to raw power.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: I'm not scaling hax to raw power, those techniques were fuelled by magic power lol.

Also ars Magia isn't just hax its raw power as well, its an explosion. And acno and Zeref have more magic power than him.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Didn't Ars Magia just barely erased Magnolia's roofs and nothing else?

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rednote99

@el_directo_: and we never see how that spell do it, what Will happen when that spell compeleted? Will it explode? Will it suffocate every living being? We don't know how that spell work. And more importantnly zeref never show spell on that calibre and amped acno only do multi islands damage, not all fiore hit by eternal flare. It like Naruto can attack at celular lvl with rasenshuriken so Madara can attack someone at celular lvl as well because Madara have more chakra than Naruto. Just because you have more energy does not mean they have same ability.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: Didn't kaguya's ETSB barely grew to the size of a large mountain only and nothing else?

Didn't yhwach barely engulfed only sereitei with his final attack and nothing else?

So yeah..figure it out urself.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: Still doesn't change the fact that kaguya never showed any DC feat on the level of toneri's moon splitter or juubidara's meteors yet she's is superior to both of them. If u still don't see the point i'm trying to make here then I have nothing else to say to u at this point honestly.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: so? DC is not everything that make you win there are hax and AP as well. Maybe she don't have something like GWRE but her killing ash Bone is more deadly. What make her planet lvl is she able to created dimensions with planet in it and a planet busting statement by etsb. Toneri is moon lvl by spliting moon in half and move the moon to earth via TK. You don't need to have country lvl DC to kill a glass Canon. Zeref have death spell hax & immortality while acno is a brick with high magic resistance. Irene straight up hax character with transmutation and August is hax character because he can copy almost all magic. They have different skill set and we can only scale their magical power and strength feat and a few DC feat for acno and August. Just like you can't scale Yama bankai to kenpachi bankai they have different ability and different way to use them.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: unless zeref have Same type spell or spell that work on similar manner as ars magia, Deus sema, or dragon roar you can't scale his attack with them because they work differently regardless his magical power.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: Didn't kaguya's ETSB barely grew to the size of a large mountain only and nothing else?

Didn't yhwach barely engulfed only sereitei with his final attack and nothing else?

So yeah..figure it out urself.

Did i mentioned Kaguya or Mustachewach?

Furthermore, if you want to know that, Kaguya has already created 6 dimensions by using the Dimensional Gudoudama: Ice, Lava, Acid, Gravity, Desert, Wasteland. With planet, moon and sun.

Now, how many countries August has already erased with Ars Magia? Unless these countries are Magnolia sized countries, like Vatican.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: So u have no SCANS or kaguya destroying a planet then? Good to know. We're done here lol.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: @rednote99: August & irene spells work on magic power. They can't pull off techniques on those scale if they magic isn't up there. Acno and FH zeref shits on these 2 overall. Its that simple.

I'm getting tired of this, we've only been repeating the same thing.

Its also funny u're bringing up hax here now when it comes to kaguya, but u were downplaying zeref saying he hasn't shown any mountain level feat despite most of zeref attacks being hax as well too lol.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GXrevs06

Ordinarily I'd go with Black Clover since the top tiers are substantially faster, but seeing as speed is equal, I am going to give the edge to the FT duo. Patri's speed was his biggest selling point and I feel like equalising it would hurt him the most here. I can't see him doing any damage here with his magic here and he is outclassed when it comes to physical combat. Acno and Zeref naturally counter Julius; both have shown a high degree of resistance to time related shenanigans. Acno is outright immune to magic already Zeref has unlimited magic power

I see no reason why Acno couldn't solo

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: So u have no SCANS or kaguya destroying a planet then? Good to know. We're done here lol.

No Caption Provided

Yeah.......don't worry about me. Go back to your continental level August and Irene with lowball. I guess the continents August can bust are all town sized then. God to know!

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_: Feats are feats. What country/continent did anyone in ft destroy? You're using association fallacy to justify your point? You've changed, you never snooped this low like ever...

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Licht alone would vanquish team one effortless, it does not need the Wizard King.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Darn it! I never even knew u asked me this. I didn't receive any notifications in my email.

Kaguya is regarded as planetary on here so let me ask you too what planets did kaguya ever destroy? What planets did yhwach ever destroy?

Don't bother with statement, I need on panel planetary busting feats from u. If u're gon ignore common logic I might as well do the same.

The major point I was trying to make on here is there's something called attack potency. FH zeref and acnologia scales off things weaker Characters have done. August country level spell/small continent level(as fiore is actually a lot bigger than u think). Irene casually shrinking a country/small continent to 1/20th its size and mass in BASE FORM. In dragon Form she summoned a meteor that created a continent sized explosion in the atmosphere. Acno & zeref scale to this.

Hell take a freaking look at jigen from boruto in the recent chapters the dude hasn't busted a single thing. Yet he gets the continental scaling as well. Same with delta its hilarious. U might as well show me jigen's continental feat while you're at it.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_ said:

@kalebsmarty156: Darn it! I never even knew u asked me this. I didn't receive any notifications in my email.

Kaguya is regarded as planetary on here so let me ask you too what planets did kaguya ever destroy? What planets did yhwach ever destroy?

Don't bother with statement, I need on panel planetary busting feats from u. If u're gon ignore common logic I might as well do the same.

The major point I was trying to make on here is there's something called attack potency. FH zeref and acnologia scales off things weaker Characters have done. August country level spell/small continent level(as fiore is actually a lot bigger than u think). Irene casually shrinking a country/small continent to 1/20th its size and mass in BASE FORM. In dragon Form she summoned a meteor that created a continent sized explosion in the atmosphere. Acno & zeref scale to this.

Hell take a freaking look at jigen from boruto in the recent chapters the dude hasn't busted a single thing. Yet he gets the continental scaling as well. Same with delta its hilarious. U might as well show me jigen's continental feat while you're at it.

U just got this message? Shit changes dude. Tho there are multiple feats Naruto higher tiers scales tiers above.

Divinen60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehm, this is a bad matchup if speed is equalized because acnologia is immune to magic

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solostomps.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EpsilonR

@divinen60: Julius was stated to be able to defeat a devil, despite devil being immune to conventional magic.

Did Acnologia even deal with time erasure to begin with?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Licht and Julius can't lose.