lex luthor vs M.bison

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lex luthor has a simple warsuit. m bison isnt allowed to go shin m.bison. random encounter,(dont go: it depends on whos playing with m.bison)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Lex destroys Bison. His shields can easily tank whatever psycho moves Bison tries and he sports a SEVERE strength advantage.

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BigBossGamer
Loading Video...

Is Lex as strong as Shao Kahn? No, I didn't think so. Bison would just control his spirit. As you saw, even Shao Kahn had a tough time defeating M Bison. so I don't think this would be a stomp for anyone. I think that Bison would win, but it wouldn't be easy.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Lex regularly fights Superman and whether or not Kryptonite is being used or not, Superman is still stronger and more durable than Bison ever could be............he one shot's Bison

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Lex has some sort of prep and/or knowlege of Bison's power, I think he looses this fight. True he can tank any physical damage Bison can throw at him, but Bison should be able to attack his soul, and Lex has no defense against that.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Lex has some sort of prep and/or knowlege of Bison's power, I think he looses this fight. True he can tank any physical damage Bison can throw at him, but Bison should be able to attack his soul, and Lex has no defense against that.

is that before or after lex one shots bison?

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bison wins easily.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator
BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Did you even watch the deathbattle? If you did I think you would see that M Bison is Lex's superior in every way, Bison would just control his soul, make him kill himself, then go find someone else to control. Even if that didn't work, he would use his psychic/kung fu stuff to completely destroy lex. Lex Luther may be able to defeat superman, but that is with kryptonite. Even if lex killed his body, Bison would come in somoene else's body and kill him! Bison ftw.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Did you even watch the deathbattle? If you did I think you would see that M Bison is Lex's superior in every way, Bison would just control his soul, make him kill himself, then go find someone else to control. Even if that didn't work, he would use his psychic/kung fu stuff to completely destroy lex. Lex Luther may be able to defeat superman, but that is with kryptonite. Even if lex killed his body, Bison would come in somoene else's body and kill him! Bison ftw.

1. Deathbattles aren't the best source of evidence to draw an argument from. The battles are fun to look at, but they aren't realistic in the slightest.

2. Lex has fought and defeated people on Superman's level so trying to say that he can only fight Superman with kryptonite is wrong. He's MUCH stronger than M. Bison and he has no durability feats to suggest he can take a good punch from Lex in his suit.

3. Killing/K.Oing Bison counts as a win. Whatever happens afterwards is irrelevant.

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BigBossGamer

@juiceboks: I have a problem with 3. That isn't killing Bison if you don't kill his spirit. That's like sending someone to Hell. They aren't dead. so this is either a corrupt battle or an incomplete KO. Also who said this was about strength!? This has nothing to do with it! Psychic powers are there so you don't have to use your strength! you could be the skinniest weakest person in the world and still have the strongest psychic powers! In my opinion Bison wins. Bison could disable the suit with his psychic powers. In my opinion Lex doesn't have much of a chance. Bison can teleport to dodge every one of Lex's attacks. Again, Bison ftw.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guile kicked Bison's ass more than once throughout the Street Fighter game series .... and as for Bison disabling the suit or anything like that with his psycho powers....show me him doing something like that...if not, get off that hyped up overrated bullsh*t, Lex one shots him.

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BigBossGamer

I disagree, How can lex one shot what he can't hit? Bison's teleportation will have lex going dizzy spinning around trying to hit him, as we've tried to convince you all, Bison could take over Lex's soul! what defence does he have for that? As Lex cannot see his soul he won't see it coming and Bison will have a short easy victory. Why didn't you get the part about Bison taking Lex's soul? it's been explained multiple times! This is my 5th post for today so I will not be posting anymore today as I do not yet have 25 posts. Laugh all you want. Honey badger don't give. ;) Thank you mikesterman for this battle.

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have no idea o_O.I think Bison should win here but i'm not a big fan of that guy so...

AmazonieSPL

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dextersinister

Guile kicked Bison's ass more than once throughout the Street Fighter game series .... and as for Bison disabling the suit or anything like that with his psycho powers....show me him doing something like that...if not, get off that hyped up overrated bullsh*t, Lex one shots him.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@onilordasmodeus said:

is that before or after lex one shots bison?

"One shots" him with what? How?

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By onilordasmodeus

This really isn't acurate. Guile (with help) has beaten Bison by destroying his base of operations and his psycho drive, but only 1 character has gone toe to toe with Bison in the game series canon and that was Ryu. Other characters who can fight Bison heads up are Akuma, Gen, Gouken, Oro, and a few others, and I think many will agree that those guys are just a little more than normal or run of the mill.

On topic, Lex can most definately dominate Bison physically, bottom line is he can deal with everything Bison has if he has prep, but in a random encounter Lex is at a disadvantage outright seeing how Bison just has so many options.

Sidenote: I think giving/limiting Lex to the tech his has in the Injustice fighting game/comic might make this pretty interesting. Lex would have access to satalite tracking, laser shooting orbs, electro-mines, and various other things. Still though, I don't think Lex has any defense against a soul attack.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Without knowledge of how psycho power works before hand I don't think Lex stands a chance. What level should we consider Bison's durability? Can he tank missiles, and repulsors designed to repel Supes before closing the distance? I suppose teleportation would easily circumvent Luthor's arsenal. Channeling psycho energy passed Lex's hardware would guarantee a KO. Psycho Crusher crushes it.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gordyman

@juiceboks:

1. M.Bison is a better fighter
  2. Even if he dies his essence will live on and can just posess Lex's body
  3. Bison is more durable
  4. Without the suit, Lex is just a guy with money
  5. Bison's energy projection is no joke either
  6. PSYCHO CRUSHER!!!!
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@mezmero said:

Without knowledge of how psycho power works before hand I don't think Lex stands a chance. What level should we consider Bison's durability? Can he tank missiles, and repulsors designed to repel Supes before closing the distance? I suppose teleportation would easily circumvent Luthor's arsenal. Channeling psycho energy passed Lex's hardware would guarantee a KO. Psycho Crusher crushes it.

Bison's durability is like a 3...enhanced durability. He is more durable than a normal human, but he is not bullet proof, nor is he super-human (like a Luke Cage or something like that).

Your teleportation comment, that is the way I think about it. Bison's mobility is higher than Lex's. Where as Lex may be able to reach higher traversal speeds than Bison, Bison's combat and short range point to point movement is better than Lex's.

Also, IMO doing a psycho crusher on Lex would end with Lex catching him like a softball, and crushing him. Up close Lex would dominate due to superior strength and durability, but when you get down to it Bison could just attack his mind at range and just bypass his armor with attacks that target his spirit.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: Catching the Psycho Crusher might stop the physical momentum but all that psycho power has to go somewhere. I think it would flow through the battle suit and attack Lex's mind directly if he catches it. With the way Lex designs his armor, a head stomp might be all it takes for a TKO.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lex wins easily.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BeefiestName

1. Deathbattles aren't the best source of evidence to draw an argument from. The battles are fun to look at, but they aren't realistic in the slightest

Your argument here, on comicvine, is that they aren't realistic enough? You're leveling us right? Because D.C. and Marvel comics are so realistic by comparison? Are you sure you want to open that can of worms? You can argue as to whether the feats count, but to say it's not realistic as a legit argument here is laughable.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

1. Deathbattles aren't the best source of evidence to draw an argument from. The battles are fun to look at, but they aren't realistic in the slightest

Your argument here, on comicvine, is that they aren't realistic enough? You're leveling us right? Because D.C. and Marvel comics are so realistic by comparison? Are you sure you want to open that can of worms? You can argue as to whether the feats count, but to say it's not realistic as a legit argument here is laughable.

They're not realistic in the context of the fictional worlds they respectively come from. You wouldn't read a DC comic where Batman trades hits with Superman and deem that realistic. Why? Because they've been established to be on two completely different paygrades. Raiden hurting Thor with punches and kicks? Makes no sense because Thor has never been phased by people 10x as strong as Raiden. It's blatantly obvious the animated fights are there for our entertainment, and should not be taken seriously. If you think otherwise..you have a severe lack of knowledge on the characters they pit against each other.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero said:

@onilordasmodeus: Catching the Psycho Crusher might stop the physical momentum but all that psycho power has to go somewhere. I think it would flow through the battle suit and attack Lex's mind directly if he catches it. With the way Lex designs his armor, a head stomp might be all it takes for a TKO.

There is no evidence that the psycho power used during the Psycho Crusher goes anywhere other than within Bison's body. The PC essentially turns Bison into a bullet-shaped battering ram, and that is all. Lex's shields and physical armor IS more than capable of taking a PC straight up, it is some of the other abilities that Bison has that Lex has to watch out for.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beefiestname said:

@juiceboks said:

They're not realistic in the context of the fictional worlds they respectively come from. You wouldn't read a DC comic where Batman trades hits with Superman and deem that realistic. Why? Because they've been established to be on two completely different paygrades. Raiden hurting Thor with punches and kicks? Makes no sense because Thor has never been phased by people 10x as strong as Raiden. It's blatantly obvious the animated fights are there for our entertainment, and should not be taken seriously. If you think otherwise..you have a severe lack of knowledge on the characters they pit against each other.

It wouldn't be consistent for Batman to be able to box with Superman, but that's not a question of realism. When you use the term realistic, you are comparing something to reality. So if you want to say a source/feat is too inconsistent to count, that's 100% cool with me, but I'm just saying we should be careful bringing realism into these fictional debates.

I'm pretty familiar with street fighter, but I wouldn't really know which feats count, or what's considered street fighter "canon" by most fans. Are we talking game Bison, from some form of cartoon or comic? I've seen different versions of Bison, and they don't seem to be all on a consistent level of overall power.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bison is obviously the superior combatant; highly skilled, physically superhuman, supernatural attacks. Luthor is a genius, but that wont win a fist fight for him. His Superman-busters vary in power, sometimes Superman tears them apart with ease, sometimes Superman is stalemated, and most of the time he's fighting with Kryptonite, so, yeah, kinda depends on what suit Luthor's wearing.

Having said all that, i think Luthor should win this, as, on the whole, his suits make him superior to Bison, mainly in terms of strength and durability. I think Bison might be faster (Luthor doesn't seem to tag Supes all that much), but that and his fancy magic fighting moves wont be enough for him to win this, i don't think.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero said:

There is no evidence that the psycho power used during the Psycho Crusher goes anywhere other than within Bison's body. The PC essentially turns Bison into a bullet-shaped battering ram, and that is all. Lex's shields and physical armor IS more than capable of taking a PC straight up, it is some of the other abilities that Bison has that Lex has to watch out for.

I always thought that the purple fire that ignites enemies in the games was suppose to be an artistic representation of a psychic assault. Almost like they feel themselves burning but it's the psycho power making them think that they are. Your argument also makes sense. I guess he'll need to keep his distance to stand a chance against Lex's suit.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'm pretty familiar with street fighter, but I wouldn't really know which feats count, or what's considered street fighter "canon" by most fans. Are we talking game Bison, from some form of cartoon or comic? I've seen different versions of Bison, and they don't seem to be all on a consistent level of overall power.

Game Bison is really the only "canon" Bison we can go by unless stated in the OP specifically. That being said, the Bison depicted in the DB video is, IMO, pretty acurate to what Bison can do.

Officially Bison can:

• Teleport
  • Fly
  • Use telepathy
  • Create phycho power fueled shields
  • Fight extremely well upclose and at mid range
  • Use his psycho power to amp himself up physically
  • Exist in a spirit form for a limited amount of time and also inhabit other bodies which functionally makes him immortal in some respects
  • Focus his power into mid/long range projectile attacks
  • Amp himself up through the use of outside means (his psycho drive)
  • Use his power for limited mind control

Bison's power is only seconded to the Dark Hadou and the power of Nothingness in the Street Fighter universe. With prep Lex would/should be able to negate any advantage that Bison has off top, but in a random encounter Lex wouldn't be able to deal with Bison's abilities.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gordyman

If someone can give me a logical reason why Lex would beat Bison other than the usual fanboy crap, that'd be great.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Bison muders! With prep, Lex Luthor would build a device that could nullify Bison's powers, but without it, he's done for!

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Lex Luthor fights Superman all the time so even with psycho drive M Bison has city level's of power and durability but he still gets blitzed and torn apart like tissue paper

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Lex