Levi Ackerman (SNK/AoT) vs Wolverine(Marvel)

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Overwarrior2

For Levi standard gear, however his blades are now made out of Adamantium (to keep fight fair), and has unlimited gas, with full set of blades.

Standard 616 Wolverine (with Adamantium Claws)

Win by incapacitation or, death

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Battle takes place in the Forest of giant trees(Image 1)

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Battle takes place in the City of Toronto, Ontario (My hometown) (Image 2)

Round 3: Location Forest again, But with bonus. Levi gets Mikasa, and Eren (No titan-shifting) , with same gear. Wolverine gets Standard Captain America to help (Shield only).

This is my First battle so I apologize if it is not up to normal standards. Tried to make as fair as possible, please no flame war. :)

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine for the majority. If Levi survives long enough to figure out he has to decapitate Logan, he has a chance, but chances are Wolverine will kill him or at least severely wound him fairly quickly.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is winning both rounds IMHO. Wolverine takes round 1 because he can actively track Levi due to his uncanny sense of smell and then proceed with the ambush that leads to Levi's quick death. Wolverine takes round 2 because no on team Titan is getting past Capt's shield and if he gets a hold of anyone one of them the are done for.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Overwarrior2
Loading Video...

I would have thought Levi's ridiculous speed in the Forest and control over 3D maneuver gear would give him edge in Forest, but perhaps I was wrong. although as an avid Wolvie fan (Canadian Pride) I have never seen him move as fast as this....(see video). But it would seem Wolverines Regeneration, and endurance may be too much for him. Just out of curiosity since this was my first battle was it at least a close fight?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: In my opinion, this was a very good fight for your first. The OP was done very well too. Good job!

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Overwarrior2

@joewell: Thank you I appreciate the sentiment. I figured i may as well start by pitting my favourite Comic character and my favourite Manga character in a battle since i thought they would be relatively even.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol