User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dettlaff gets my vote, but a good case could be made for Letho, especially with the aid of potions.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Letho gets murdered. He's weaker version of Geralt who struggled against Dettlaff. He was slower and less skilled than Geralt even before our witcher got new mutations is Blood and Wine.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is basically the Equivalent of Superboy being Sent to fight Darkseid instead of Superman...

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dettlaff.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: Those further mutations aren't canonical are they? Geralt can beat Detlaff without them.

Geralt and Letho seem pretty even to me tbh except Geralt is a better swordsman.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Officially? Nah. Depends if you are thinking that everything in the game = canon (not talking about alternate endings, there's only one canon). Geralt is better swordsman, Letho has stronger signs and is stronger physically. Reflexes and combat speed? Letho is no slouch but Geralt has far more better feats. I would say that Letho is slightly slower - something that can be very important here.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: Yeah I suppose mate. Anything that isn't necessary to complete the expansion I wouldn't include as a canon personally, but I can see a case being made. What speed feats does Geralt have over Letho? I'm sure Geralt probably has a bigger pool to pull from, but in terms of the speed they've accomplished Letho should be pretty similar. Both have arrow timed and fought faster than human (or elf) eyes can follow.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Blitzing ~7 soldiers faster than eye could see (while Letho blitzed mostly 2/3 people at best. Feat with Scoiatel group is hard to judge, mostly because it was off screen and we don't know how many Elves there was) and blocking 2 strikes from two other sides simultaneously.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerolot: I don't know about the 6 swordsman feat being counted as a blitz. He was definitely faster them and was described as a blur in the novel, but he wasn't so fast they couldn't react. The fact that they had enough time to mount an offensive (albeit an unsuccessful one) is evidence of that. Been a while since I've read TLW though.

Blocking the two strikes is a nice feat, but Letho has matched Geralt speed-wise in 2 separate fights and has similar speed feats across the board. I think based on that, he should be fast enough to pull off something similar in that situation.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xerolot

@kingcrimson: As far I remember the crowd was watching entire fight but Geralt killed his enemies so fast that nobody realised what happend before Geralt opponents were lying on the ground. But I have read the novel around two years ago, so, maybe I've changed something in my mind.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Letho can't beat Dettlaff without prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers