Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided

Super Smash Bros. Everyone loves it, how couldn't they, you get to play as various Nintendo characters beating the snot out of different Nintendo characters.

However, the Battle-Threader in me can't help but cringe when I see Yoshi clean-sweep Samus Aran, or seeing someone like the Wii Fit Trainer lay a smackdown on Bowser. Obviously one can't ask for a game like this to have any sort of realism involved, it'd ruin the fun. But this is the Battle Thread... and I think it's high time we took a look at a few of the closer match-ups and decided which Nintendo characters should reign supreme!

This will be serving as the hub-thread for all LTBS battles. If you have a suggestion for a match, feel free to post it here or, if you're feeling frisky, just make the thread. If it seems like a good match-up, I'll add it to the list.

Note: Not every single character needs to have been in a Smash game, as long as they should be generally eligible to be in one. For instance, Machamp vs. Knuckles would be perfectly reasonable, even though neither character has shown up in one of the proper games.

--------

For more of my battle threads, click here!

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Awesome !

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers