#1 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade has been been hearing rumors of the once famous Lestat the rockstar is a  vampire, He confirms  the rumors through the tortured confirmation of vampires and werewolves he has hunted down, and is told a story that only the supernatural beings are aware of... he is now made aware that lestat had resurrected a vampire goddess and is one of the most powerful vampires to walk the earth and even millium old vampires make sure to stay away from him less they face his wrath..  a watchers from the talamasca have been observing the transactions of Blades latest adventures and have documented his life..

one of the talamasca's member goes to  visit Lestat in one of his lofts in New York city, wishing to speak to Lestat and inform him of Blades current plan to kill lestat wishing to only be present in the confrontation and document the altercation by staying near him when it happens.

Lestat: a vampire hunter you say, hmm.. interesting this should be fun let him come i welcome his arrival as for you watcher of the talamasca you may stay you will be safe here with me all stories need a witness... A human vampire truly the world offers many surprises my little savage garden with thorns...

battle takes place in NY central park ... in the middle of feeding  watcher watching  blade fully loaded silver spikes, sword  guns knives,
no waiting for sunlight bonus if  blade wins he also kills the watcher.

Lestat
Lestat
Blade
Blade
#2 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

really nice set up like when people actually put some thought into it rather then putting two characters together and saying fight.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
#3 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Blade.
Though I haven't seen the Queen of the damned movie, I read the novel.
He has killed many thing more powerful than Lestat. Unlike Blade, the great powers of Lestat come in his imprevisibility, not in his raw killing power.

The only chance Lestat has is that the "Vampire-paradygme of Anne rice is that they are not vulnerable of silver and garlic. But when Blade discover this, he will try decaptitation or cutting the poor Lestat in many piece...and it will work. On the other hand, Lestat will be fighting Blade, but Blade will not let him a chance 'cause he's a seasoned veteran Vampire-Hunter.

#4 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

but lestat can move really fast and fly use pyro ability like when he fought the ghost to keep it from reforming,   read his mind to get an understanding of blade he will not underestimate him he was told of blade by the watcher he may be light hearted but not stupid this guy manage to fight of the devil with his power and run away.

#5 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

It won't be a easy fight but Blade would win in the end if i remember correctly he did fight Dracula and win and Dracula is much more tuff then lestat

#6 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

well lestat faced memnoch  the devil that beats that arguement granted he ran but manage to fight him off to make his escape.

caption
caption
#7 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"well lestat faced memnoch  the devil that beats that arguement granted he ran but manage to fight him off to make his escape.

caption
caption

"
Now that is a funny caption there
#8 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

he also drank Jesus/God's blood  he is able to defend his body from harm or intention while sleeping he flash fried a vampire who presumeably had bad intention and got to close to him while comatose or sleeping after his religious incident.

so that shows his pyro ability

#9 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wins.

#10 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Lestat takes this easily...

Blade's best form of vampire murder, decapitation, wouldn't work on Lestat...

as stated in Blood and Gold and The Vampire Lestat, both Marius, Magnus, Armand and various other vampires have survived Decapitation and simply put their head back on, a lick of blood and it's good as new...

as for Lestat's other powers, let's have a quick run down of both characters...

Blade

Superhuman strength
Stamina
Speed
Agility
Heightened senses
Rapid healing factor

Lestat

Telepathy
Resilience.
Flight
Telekinesis
Pyrokinesis
Survive exposure to the sun.
Immortality
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength

So... aside from the fact that Lestat could incenerate Blade or crush him with a thought... he could also use his superhuman speed and strength to rip Blade into shreads before Blade even got his sword out...

I'd say Blade has about as much chance of surviving two seconds of this encounter as Archie would have in a fist fight with Midnighter

M
#11 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post Methos.

#12 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes it offical Methos has proven Lestat would win here and also nice post to.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Tom Cruise handles his business against Wesley Snipes...
#14 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm.. really wanted to hear peoples argument on this now people will fear to go against The Methos.

#15 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"hmm.. really wanted to hear peoples argument on this now people will fear to go against The Methos."
If I disagree with Methos I would "go against him" no problem
#16 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing there is always a way to win wether it is "reaching" or given an opening to exploit any thing could happen here. it is possible to create multiple scenarios for either one of them.

#17 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"the thing there is always a way to win wether it is "reaching" or given an opening to exploit any thing could happen here. it is possible to create multiple scenarios for either one of them."
Once someone realizes your reaching..you no longer have an argument.
#18 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm.. interesting take but how would he do it, to take him down

#19 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"hmm.. really wanted to hear peoples argument on this now people will fear to go against The Methos."

No need, cause M summed it up quite nicely, cause I honestly couldn't see Blade lasting too long against Lestat!

Dark King said:
"hmm.. interesting take but how would he do it, to take him down"

He wouldn't :-)

Mind_Games said:
"It won't be a easy fight but Blade would win in the end if i remember correctly he did fight Dracula and win and Dracula is much more tuff then lestat"

And as far as Drac being a much more tougher Vamp/being than Lestat? I'm assuming that statement is based solely on Drac, and not having known much on Lestat! Drac hasn't even come close to achieving half the things Lestat has! Lestet has survived and reformed from sunlight.

I honestly can't see a solid case if any made in Blades favour other than:

Odhinns_Marine said:
"lestat is a metro sexual pretty boy... Blade is a bad motha fucka who slays metro suck heads for a living"

which really doesn't mean anything and holds no meaning other than a rant :-)
#20 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but i like to hear peoples argument it makes me laugh.

#21 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"i know but i like to hear peoples argument it makes me laugh."

That it does :-)