stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stvblackrose801
No Caption Provided

The Leprechaun can use his illusions to pretend to be Jason's mother and get him to drop his defenses and then go in for the kill. I think he could also create other versions of Jason to attack him. I also remember him being able to blow up a woman's body by making parts of her body grow larger till they exploded.

Lucia_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stvblackrose801:

He would need prior knowledge on Jason for any of that to work. Jason meanwhile won't be able to kill Leprechaun cause he doesn't have a four-leafed clover.

It's a stalemate as far as I'm seeing it. They just beat each other until they get bored.

Znikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Leprechaun can use his illusions to pretend to be Jason's mother and get him to drop his defenses and then go in for the kill. I think he could also create other versions of Jason to attack him.

What I was gonna say.

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stvblackrose801

@lucia_aurelius: In the 3rd movie he was able to create an illusion for the a sleazy boss to hook up with a waitress he had the hots for and got killed by her. I think he can use his magic to know their desires or thoughts.

No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason stomps. Even if he's somehow tricked into not fighting nothing is going to work to put him down.

briancolding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Leprechaun could literally just turn Jason into dust.

SuperNothing07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperNothing07

I know how this would go. Jason is physically stronger than the leprechaun and the leprechaun knows it. But the leprechaun has telekinesis and magic. The leprechaun will use Jason's mom against him and the leprechaun will use his telekinesis and take Jason's machete and take Jason down. The leprechaun could kill Jason but then the leprechaun will suddenly spare Jason and find use for him because the leprechaun knows that Jason could be useful in his plans.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thelocust619

@noone1996: Jason can be incapped incredibly easily through damage, and Leprechaun can straight up reality warp people's bodies. He has no way to win here, and can't fight as a limbless exploded pile of flesh scraps.

GraysonEderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized that Jason's machete is wrought iron so the Leprechaun can't touch it or he will get hurt so the Leprechaun can't use Jason's machete against him physically. Still the Leprechaun will not kill Jason, but will take Jason as his slave and make Jason work for him.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lebrechaun in the hood stomps, and then kills himself for seeing Ice T wearing high hills xd.