Leopard vs Tibetan Mastiff and Pitbull

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Leopard vs Tibetan Mastiff and Pitbull (40 votes)

Leo 80%
Mastiff and Pit 20%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Lets say the pitbull was hungry and the leopard was feeding on hog a that the pitbull wanted to eat but the leopard didnt want to let the hog go cause he is starving too so he decides he will rather take the chance of fighting the pitull in order to not lose his meal ticket for the day, but the pitbull is actually accompanied by his friend, a huge tibetan mastiff... who would win this fight if this scenario came to fruition guys. Thoughts?
  • Remember this is gamebred pit and gamebred mastiff. Not those pussified pitbulls that hipsters own or those mastiffs that chinese people kill with wooden sticks, lol.
 • 
Gecko4lif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had both a pit in my house and my cousin had a rottweiler. Very chillax cute lap dogs. Not sure why some people think they're fighting machines. If a leopard decided to fuck up one, they will.

UrMomIsMINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leopard neg diffs

FRIGGIN PITS dont know how to kill, they dont know how to strike vital points and they dont lockjaw

THIS IS A MYTH!

a dog mauling will not instantly kill someone unless they have other issues, only superficial wounds and maybe drop their ass to the ground but there is a reason why dogs have been domesticated and leops not.

Andrew_Tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Leopard would be too fast, too aggressive and too pain tolerant for the pit to intimidate. Pit runs after a few seconds of engagement only to find he can't outrun a big cat and gets mauled to death.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By frozen  Moderator

People need to stop overrating these dogs. The hair just exaggerates their size and makes them look bigger than they are.

Leopard stomps.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:

People need to stop overrating these dogs. The hair just exaggerates their size and makes them look bigger than they are.

Leopard stomps.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pitbulls generally max out at 65 pounds. If bloodlusted and in good shape there are humans capable of killing them barehanded. The Tibetan Mastiff by contrast has a distinct size advantage over the leopard and could do some damage. But Leopards are more agile and have weapons like their claws. Overall the pit is unlikely to survive the encounter, but I could see a scenario where the dogs manage to pull out a win 3/10 times.

Stealthygray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Leopard stomps.

JumpBooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa said:

@frozen said:

Leopard stomps.

Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealthygray said:
@kataraaaa said:

@frozen said:

Leopard stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aqua1

People need to realize that these cats have strong muscles and that they are very agil. They have strong claws (and long claws). They are created to KILL their prey. Once they land a good bite in the neck, its over. Though if the dogs resist with pressure, im sure that the cats claw can do serious injuries which will lead to infections, so even if the dogs somehow survive an attack, they will die later on to injuries.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Leopard stomps.

This.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmic_reign

Siding with Dogs - Gamebred + # advantage.

Leopard beats either 1v1 tho...

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slater8486

Two Mastiffs I'd probably side with the dogs,

As this fight id give it the leopard but he's taking damage!

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the Leopard, they are much more used to killing things everyday to survive, where the Pitbull just gets food in his bowl. Leopard much bigger and faster, both have very strong jaws, Leopard has much stronger claws and swipes, gamebred Pitbulls probably more aggressive though, Leopards (and most big cats) don't like confrontations, they want easy meals. Even their prey.. they much rather go after sick and injured ones than fully 100% healthy ones. Mastiff... meh.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, in Brazil a Jaguar got loose on the streets and there was 3 to 4 pits who just got out of the scene and didn't even engaged in a fight. I have a short video of it buried on my phone somewhere. Off-topic: Not a leopard, but take a look at this lioness. Another cool thing that happened few weeks ago was this lioness giving me the death stare in a zoo. That shit is like looking into the eyes of a cold blooded killer. It's an eerie feeling.

No Caption Provided

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw footage a while ago of a mountain lion in someone's backyard attack and kill a Dobermann, very quickly. The dog even had those awful cropped ears to make it look mean and tough, but the mountain lion took no notice of them at all, which was surprizing

a large aggressive dog breed can definitely frighten off a leopard or even get the upper hand in a tussle (implying the leopard wouldn't risk injury and would eventually run off).

but lets be real, there isn't a dog in the world that would have a chance in a fight to the death against any big cat (save for a cheetah perhaps, but I don't even consider them as true big cats)

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I feel really bad for the dog but holy fuck. I'm awe at the efficiency and sheer speed of that attack/insta kill. Dog was RIP only 1 second after it realized it was in BIG DANGER

BAMDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leopad absolutely wins, there are always stupid people, more often hunters, that believes that their dogs are man eaters and often put them to chase big cats or animals in their trips for reasons beyond tracking and almost always ends obviously in the big cat massacring the dogs If the owner not engages with weapons here, which I also find extremely stupid and cruel. The only scenario where it would play in the favour of the dogs Is If we are talking about a pack of 5 or 6 pitbulls, and the main objective would be chase him away where the leopard would not play his cards into getin a unnecesary death fight that could potentially injure him in any way, seems the leopard not engages in conflict outside sure kills for food.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jurance  Online

@slater8486 said:

Two Mastiffs I'd probably side with the dogs,

As this fight id give it the leopard but he's taking damage!

A snow leopard already defeated 5 Mastiffs though lol.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The leopard has the better chance of winning, but the dogs could have a semblance of a chance if they worked really well together.

LaCucaracha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A leopard would absolutely shred any pit bull and mas tiff they would not do any shit. They (leops) drag carcasses up trees, hunt chimps and gorillas, etc. Male leopards are 100-200 pounds, no dog stands a chance against a big cat unless there is some kind of human intervention

GlGACHAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU vs DCEU topics

Can [insert character name here] survive a slash by [insert other character name here]

Anime and manga related stuff

Game Pits

could make a poll of the most overrated Comic Vine things ever {feel free to add anything to said list}

Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dog bites are highly... inefficient. Their teeth are made to eat... dog food! Yea they fuck up humans but maybe its because we sensitive?? I dont believe its phasin a leopard. I could also add that leopards' canines are larger and overall teeth are better suited to puncture and tear flesh. Or that their mouth contains more bacteria and cause more long term damage per bite or maybe even transmitting diseases.

Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glgachad said:

MCU vs DCEU topics

Can [insert character name here] survive a slash by [insert other character name here]

Game Pits

could make a poll of the most overrated Comic Vine things ever {feel free to add anything to said list}

Michal Myers vs Wild Animals

lol

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wild animals are more interesting than mcu/dceu.

Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayuwoki said:
@glgachad said:

MCU vs DCEU topics

Game Pits

lol

Goku vs Naruto

Superman vs Saitama

Flash vs Hulk equal stats

MMA Fighter vs Navy seal

Spiderverse Stuff

Rajjar Alt wanking Spidey 2099

Rajjar wanking MCU Thor

ALTLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A pit would just run circles around the cat until it was gassed, before going for the jugular. Besides, in anycase, pitbulls can easily handle 300-500 lb boars. Weight doesnt matter, p4p da best.

lol some delusional pitbull apologist will say a game pit will destroy a leopard .. The Pitbull has no claws, cats are elusive, they kick and fight with their paws, they got sharp claws that can cut deep lacerations or maybe even reach epidermis. All dogs got are bites, I've seen dog pound workers who hold down a dog by the neck and he couldn't even get up. try hold a leopard by the neck he will cut your up with his hind legs and claws and twist his body around you are dead.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this even serious? Or is OP just doing this to lick a shot for some pit fanatics around here? A “gamebred” Pit Bull weighs like 40 pounds. They also don’t have to kill to eat/survive. A Leopard would mop the floor with a Pit Bull most likely in under 30 seconds. Mastiff lasts longer, but does with his snout skinned off right after lol. Does anyone actually think this little thing would have anything for a Leopard that’s 3x it’s size

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pitbull solo

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SheevSmacker
@altlord said:
@pomegranate said:

A pit would just run circles around the cat until it was gassed, before going for the jugular. Besides, in anycase, pitbulls can easily handle 300-500 lb boars. Weight doesnt matter, p4p da best.

lol some delusional pitbull apologist will say a game pit will destroy a leopard .. The Pitbull has no claws, cats are elusive, they kick and fight with their paws, they got sharp claws that can cut deep lacerations or maybe even reach epidermis. All dogs got are bites, I've seen dog pound workers who hold down a dog by the neck and he couldn't even get up. try hold a leopard by the neck he will cut your up with his hind legs and claws and twist his body around you are dead.

Pitbull apologist 🤣🤣🤣

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35 Zetsu-San  Online

Dogs are persistence-based pack hunters. It takes multiple to bring down a large animal, only after relentlessly pursuing and tiring it out first. They literally have to attack things with their face.

GlGACHAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy: The legend returned. How are you doing man?

GlGACHAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayuwoki said:
@one--above--all said:
@ayuwoki said:
@glgachad said:

MCU vs DCEU topics

Game Pits

lol

Goku vs Naruto

Superman vs Saitama

Flash vs Hulk equal stats

MMA Fighter vs Navy seal

Spiderverse Stuff

Rajjar Alt wanking Spidey 2099

Rajjar wanking MCU Thor

Altlord with threads like "Street level char" vs "Omnipotent char" lmao

LowTierGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LowTierGod

Clearly Pitbull would sing one of his aweful songs and scare the leopard away, no competition

the leppard's weak spot is the one-armed drummer, if the pitbull is smart he'll go for that

The pitiba would win, easy.

Loading Video...

yNemesisVoyage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pitbull and Maspliff stands no chance against an apex predator such as a leopard. It runs with its tail tucked between its legs crying like the children it attacks.

yNemesisVoyage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pitbull solo

LMAO at you people always overrating "game-bred" pitbulls. A leopard would literally eat the pitbull with ease. Like me eating nuggets after nuggets voraciously

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SheevSmacker
SentinelClay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw in YouTube where Leopard got ambushed by shit ton of babon (or monkey i forgor) and it came out alright. Leopard can climb tree very well unlike dogs in general which leave a lot to be desired when in come to climbing tree.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Leopard has his teeth and claws. The pitbull only has its mouth. Even if the Pitbull did bite and lock onto the Leopard, the Leopard would rip the thing apart with its claws. Also the Pitbull would bite onto anything whereas the Leopard knows to bite the neck. Leopard all the way, against any breed of dog.

Spacemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just from personal experience:

There’s a couple of strays around my neighbourhood. Long story short seen an owner with 2 pitbulls and a rottweiler fully grown getting jumped by a ginger.

Now the ginger wasn’t a small cat in fact quite large but wasn’t even half the size of the dogs.

Anyway I won’t go deep into detail but two of them had to be put down (one died on the spot basically) and the other lost an eye. Was across the road when it happened. The owner was also involved trying to kick the cat away. He was shattered by it. But I’ve heard stories he was abit of a wanker and some people were uncomfortable about the dogs around as it was close to a kindergarten (obv those breeds have bad rep).

Cats are unbelievable fighters. It literally took one out from the jump as it basically catapulted its whole body and latched onto one of the dogs neck while swiping its claws on the other.

It was crazy to witness it didn’t let up and always went for the vital spots (belly/neck/eyes). Incredible reflexes and flexibility and accuracy.

At the end it had its belly ripped open but it still lived

Seen two other cat/dog fights and jesus the cat always went to work. Strays are no joke

Anyway that’s my 2 cents on this I could not imagine an actual big cat at least twice the size hunting a mastiff and a pitbull.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers