• 133 results
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque: While I agree with you that Leon killing generally tougher opponents doesn't automatically make him superior to Agent 47, superpowered monsters are still a good indication of his skill level. Over 300,000 citizens of Raccoon City fell to the zombie apocalypse when it was still fresh, but Leon, as a rookie cop on his very first day, took on the entire city after it had already become totally overrun. To give you an idea of how impossible the odds were against him, Leon was one of the 0.004% of Raccoon denizens to survive the incident. Not only that, but he was going up against Lickers, Tyrants, and a giant alligator, while everyone else fell to regular zombies on the city streets. That is a testament to his quickness, both mentally and physically, as well as general talent over everyone else.

You say Leon has only fought mindless monsters and never went against enemies with intelligence - that is completely false. Leon singlehandedly took on an entire army of virally enhanced super soldiers. The Ganado are superior to humans in every conceivable way by miles, and after infiltrating the island of RE4, Leon alone defeated one of the most highly trained special forces groups across the planet (yes the island Ganado were indeed a highly trained army in addition to their physical enhancements. Saddler even implied that he could initiate a hostile takeover of the entire friggin United States of America with them) So in terms of cannon fodder, Leon generally has a much tougher time. However in addition to the grunts, Leon regularly fights against other highly skilled agents, and wins. Guys like Ada, Krauser, and Chris Redfield all have actual FEATS to backup their status as super soldiers. To my knowledge, Agent 47 takes on strictly cannon fodder.

Loading Video...

Fights evenly with president Svetlana Belikova, the greatest military instructor of her entire country.

Loading Video...

Stalemates Chris Redfield despite being at a physical disadvantage.

Also, in close quarters combat, Leon has a stark advantage against Agent 47. -- How so? Leon is not a better close quarters combatant than 47 is that claim is a fallacy. I do agree that they would probably stalemate each other in H2H combat as I don't see either party having a clear-cut advantage over one another in that department... and that's if the fight is decided in this manner.

That being, he is an expert knife fighter. -- So what? 47 is proficient with all types of weapons including knives..

Loading Video...

Enough to fight on even ground with the infamous special forces veteran Jack Krauser, again, despite being at a severe physical disadvantage (Jack Krauser crushed steel in his grasp and moved in a blur)

All these guys have feats of extraordinary skill in addition to their feats of extraordinary physical ability. 47 has never fought someone as good as Ada, Chris, OR Krauser, and he's CERTAINLY never fought someone as good as Leon.

And if this ends up being a shootout instead of fist fight, have no worries, Leon is a 100% certifiable bullet timer. Can the same be said about Agent 47? I think we can both agree that neither of these super soldiers are really going to miss when they shoot each other. They both have more than enough superhuman accuracy to place their bullets right at the other's forehead - the only difference is, Leon has the speed to move out of the way after 47's bullets are fired.

Loading Video...

Agent 47 however, doesn't.

The only thing that I took from your case for Leon as an absolute is that Leon is more acrobatic than 47; a fact that I was already cognizant of. However, how will he be able to utilize that athleticism and "slight" advantage in speed while he's hiding behind cover with bullets flying past his head?? I don't think it will bc I thought that the OP intended for this to be a gunfight but whatevs. I'd say that 47 wins pretty handily with point-shooting which basically locks onto the target. Leon's aiming is manual is makes it faulty (unless the person playing him is an expert gamer or a marksman). With this difference alone, 47 could double tap Leon's skull before he could even react. All of that is pretty technical to game-play and probably shouldn't be used in this debate but it is factual info... not speculation.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Yes, Leon can dodge bullets, and he does that on a daily basis.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By renamed040924

@russellmania77 said:

@deathbyants: wow Mkay how bout I use your own logic.

-agent 47 n Leon see each other

-both take cover

-Leon kills agent 47

It doesn't matter how many people agent 47 has killed, it doesn't matter how they mutated 47 to be a killing machine, that is just a daily bases for Leon

This is sensible enough to actually agree with bc this is exactly how the battle could play out or vice versa. I still don't see it goin down like this bc of 47's experience advantage but this a much better argument than the "Leon stomps bc he's killed monsters and zombies" debate.

What makes you think 47 has more experience? Even if he does, it's not to such an extent that it will allow him to overcome Leon's advantage in nearly every other category. Leon has been working as the top agent in the entire U.S. Government for over a decade, he's survived the Raccoon City Incident, the Los Illuminados, the Harvardville Outbreak, the Eastern Slav Republic Outbreak, Tall Oaks, and Lanshiang, among many many others, so it's not like he's lacking in the experience department.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

-both take cover

-Leon kills agent 47

It doesn't matter how many people agent 47 has killed, it doesn't matter how they mutated 47 to be a killing machine, that is just a daily bases for Leon

This is sensible enough to actually agree with bc this is exactly how the battle could play out or vice versa. I still don't see it goin down like this bc of 47's experience advantage but this a much better argument than the "Leon stomps bc he's killed monsters and zombies" debate.

yeah but your pretty much over simplifying it like crazy, like if i said "leon loses because he doesnt kill people"

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: @carter_esque:

Exactly, with Point Shooting, even if the target has moved significantly since 47 locked onto them, they still get hit.

I remember point shooting someone through solid walls a few times, too.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@russellmania77 said:

-both take cover

-Leon kills agent 47

What makes you think 47 has more experience? Even if he does, it's not to such an extent that it will allow him to overcome Leon's advantage in nearly every other category. Leon has been working as the top agent in the entire U.S. Government for over a decade, he's survived the Raccoon City Incident, the Los Illuminados, the Harvardville Outbreak, the Eastern Slav Republic Outbreak, Tall Oaks, and Lanshiang, among many many others, so it's not like he's lacking in the experience department.

And with all that experience against monsters and all the horrors he's faced, he's never gone against a human as skilled or as ruthless as 47. 47 has been utilizing his "particular set of skills" for at least a decade longer than Leon has; this gives him an experience advantage. This advantage is what gives him the edge over Leon.

@sync1 said:

@deathbyants: Yes, Leon can dodge bullets, and he does that on a daily basis.

When has Leon ever dodged a bullet? 47 can dodge bullets with evasive maneuvers too so what's your point?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly, with Point Shooting, even if the target has moved significantly since 47 locked onto them, they still get hit.

With out point shooting Leon would stomp lol

but I guess Hitman wins mostly due to point shooting.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque: It's still my opinion. I don't believe for a second Agent 47 has a chance.

But since your opinion doesn't have a leg to stand on in this debate, why should it even be acknowledged? Better yet, tell me why 47 doesn't stand a chance? Answer this question first though: Do you know anything about 47 and/or have you played any of the Hitman games (including the most recent one) into completion?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do too. Pretty awesome feature if you ask me lol

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sync1

@carter_esque: He has done so numerous times! When guards were shooting at him with Uzi's, etc, he dodged them.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: @carter_esqueYour argument for Agent 47 is game mechanics? Leon has actual feats that justify his super soldier status. Can you name a single opponent Agent 47 has ever faced that wasn't cannon fodder? He's a tough guy sure, but characters don't win based on who's personality you prefer, they win based off feats. If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game. So Leon stomps.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: @carter_esqueYour argument for Agent 47 is game mechanics? Leon has actual feats that justify his super soldier status. Can you name a single opponent Agent 47 has ever faced that wasn't cannon fodder? He's a tough guy sure, but characters don't win based on who's personality you prefer, they win based off feats. If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game. So Leon stomps.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PieHole

Leon stood toe to toe with Wesker, assisted by 1 person only. Even then Wesker was hard.

47 was designed to kill, whether it be mutants or Brain-dead zombies. He is designed to Kill.

This is 60/40 in 47's favor since its a 1 vs 1. Soldier who has faced fear vs Assassin with no fear.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@carter_esque: He has done so numerous times! When guards were shooting at him with Uzi's, etc, he dodged them.

My point is that 47 can do the same thing so what's yours?

First off, please stop referring to these characters as "super soldiers"; by fictional standards, they are considered to be peak human at best. Secondly, when has Leon ever faced off against an intelligent, efficient killer who actually knows what to do with a gun in their hand? And "no" you can't use Krauser bc he was enhanced by the T-virus. Chris Redfield is the only human enemy that I've seen Leon face in H2H and that ended in a stalemate... too bad that can't be used either in this GUNFIGHT.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole said:

Leon stood toe to toe with Wesker, assisted by 1 person only. Even then Wesker was hard.

47 was designed to kill, whether it be mutants or Brain-dead zombies. He is designed to Kill.

This is 60/40 in 47's favor since its a 1 vs 1. Soldier who has faced fear vs Assassin with no fear.

Play Resident Evil 6 and tell me "lolhedesignedtokillsoheautowins" Leon's a friggin boss he's done more way epic sht than 47.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Leon gets my vote. 47 is more about stealth; Stylish is more about action.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Carter_esque

@_cerberus_:

Really? You wanna go there with the weak-ass meme? Okay... alright...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two can play at that game.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can never defeat I was a master at meme battles!

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

No Caption Provided

He stomped Sanchez, who was over 12 feet tall and had genuine superhuman strength.

"If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game"

47 can soak bullets like nobody's business. The only game I've played with Leon in it is Resident Evil 4, and even then it was many years ago, but I don't remember many durability feats. Certainly not enough to justify surviving 16 .45 Silverballer rounds to the cranium

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Carter_esque

@_cerberus_ said:

@carter_esque said:

@_cerberus_:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well then meet your new master bc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By _Cerberus_

@_cerberus_ said:

@carter_esque said:

@_cerberus_:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well then meet your new master bc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

No Caption Provided

He stomped Sanchez, who was over 12 feet tall and had genuine superhuman strength.

"If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game"

47 can soak bullets like nobody's business. The only game I've played with Leon in it is Resident Evil 4, and even then it was many years ago, but I don't remember many durability feats. Certainly not enough to justify surviving 16 .45 Silverballer rounds to the cranium

QFT like a Bo$$. @sheenlantern, we don't always see eye to eye about everything but you get a follow for the case you've made in this thread.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@sheenlantern: @carter_esque Your argument for Agent 47 is game mechanics? Leon has actual feats that justify his super soldier status. Can you name a single opponent Agent 47 has ever faced that wasn't cannon fodder? He's a tough guy sure, but characters don't win based on who's personality you prefer, they win based off feats. If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game. So Leon stomps.

First off, please stop referring to these characters as "super soldiers"; by fictional standards, they are considered to be peak human at best. Secondly, when has Leon ever faced off against an intelligent, efficient killer who actually knows what to do with a gun in their hand? And "no" you can't use Krauser bc he was enhanced by the T-virus. Chris Redfield is the only human enemy that I've seen Leon face in H2H and that ended in a stalemate... too bad that can't be used either in this GUNFIGHT.

Did you read my post? I've already named four. Chris, Krauser, Ada, and Svetlana. I don't see why Krauser shouldn't count, he wasn't enhanced by the T-Virus he was enhanced by Las Plagas. That just made him infinitely stronger and faster, ON TOP of his elite military skills.

Again I am asking for feats. You must of ignored my post; as I went over, Leon faced an entire army of "intelligent, efficient killers who actually know what to do with the guns in their hands" in the form of the Plaga enhanced army Saddler employed. They had every bit of intelligence and skill as the average special forces unit; the only difference is, Las Plagas took these attributes and multiplied it by 10. So Leon's cannon fodder>>>47's cannon fodder. However, the difference is, Hitman has only taken on cannon fodder. Leon has faced everything, ranging from hulking 30 tonners, to elite assassins.

@nickzambuto said:

I doubt Sanchez had better strength feats than Chris, or even Leon for that matter. And you missed my point. Leon and Hitman tank bullets in-game. On Comic Vine, or any debating site I've been on, game mechanics don't count since they are non cannon. Leon's actual FEATS of durability include shaking off a bullet through his chest, tanking a Super Tyrant beatdown in Damnation, and surviving a backhand from the G-Virus enhanced Curtis Miller which sent him flying back 30 feet. 47 will be hard pressed to injure him with his bare hands.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, 47 took on Sergei, other clones, Pablo, Lee Hong, and Zun. He doesn't just take down fodder. I still say Leon wins, but I wanted to point that out.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By renamed040924

Actually, 47 took on Sergei, other clones, Pablo, Lee Hong, and Zun. He doesn't just take down fodder. I still say Leon wins, but I wanted to point that out.

What feats do these people have?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sergei smashed through a confessional. Pablo is so hopped up on cocaine that he can take many many bullets to the face before dying. Lee Hong has a blade that is instant death. And Zun can see through walls and disguises and can eat poison. Beat up a CIA operative by the name of Agent Smith pretty badly with a chair.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sergei smashed through a confessional.

That's honestly not really impressive.

Pablo is so hopped up on cocaine that he can take many many bullets to the face before dying. Lee Hong has a blade that is instant death. And Zun can see through walls and disguises and can eat poison.

So more game mechanics?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sergei smashed through a confessional. Pablo is so hopped up on cocaine that he can take many many bullets to the face before dying. Lee Hong has a blade that is instant death. And Zun can see through walls and disguises and can eat poison. Beat up a CIA operative by the name of Agent Smith pretty badly with a chair.

is that game mechanics or cut scenes lol?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@nickzambuto: Maybe I missed something...or I haven't played RE4 in a long time, but where did it say that Saddler had SF guys? Also Leon took a bullet to the chest? I guess that was in RE6, haven't played that one or if it was in a movie can't recall.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutscenes and statements. Pablo is arguably game mechanics, but every time you shoot him there's a cutscene where he talks smack.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Maybe I missed something...or I haven't played RE4 in a long time, but where did it say that Saddler had SF guys? Also Leon took a bullet to the chest? I guess that was in RE6, haven't played that one or if it was in a movie can't recall.

During the island section of the game, Leon fought soldiers who were mentioned in the very last file of the game to be special forces. He took a bullet in RE2.

Cutscenes and statements. Pablo is arguably game mechanics, but every time you shoot him there's a cutscene where he talks smack.

Even so, big deal. There's not a single enemy in RE2, 4, or 6 who dies from less than 4-6 bullets.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: what are we even arguing about? Ok, Vamp from MGS2 got a bullet to the head and it dropped him in a cutscene and his excuse was death already claimed him. His feats of taking machinegun bullets and stinger missiles was all game mechanics. Heck, RE5 Wesker was dropped by a bullet to the head in a cutscene and his bullet withstanding feats are game mechanics.

I SAID Leon would win. I was pointing out that not all Hitman enemies are complete mooks.

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

since leon has a small amount of weapons, and in ever instance where he;'s taken down zombies requires him to use heavy artillery, and since 47 is better trained to disappear and work with what he has ... 47 clearly wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: what are we even arguing about? Ok, Vamp from MGS2 got a bullet to the head and it dropped him in a cutscene and his excuse was death already claimed him. His feats of taking machinegun bullets and stinger missiles was all game mechanics. Heck, RE5 Wesker was dropped by a bullet to the head in a cutscene and his bullet withstanding feats are game mechanics.

What does this have to do with anything?

I SAID Leon would win. I was pointing out that not all Hitman enemies are complete mooks.

I know. And I am arguing that that's wrong :P

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: with all due respect, you never even played the series. Negative respect points.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@sync1 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@sheenlantern: @carter_esque Your argument for Agent 47 is game mechanics? Leon has actual feats that justify his super soldier status. Can you name a single opponent Agent 47 has ever faced that wasn't cannon fodder? He's a tough guy sure, but characters don't win based on who's personality you prefer, they win based off feats. If you wanna play it that way, Leon can tank a barrage of gunfire effortlessly whereas 47 can only take a few shots, since it's a stealth game. So Leon stomps.

Did you read my post? I've already named four. Chris, Krauser, Ada, and Svetlana. I don't see why Krauser shouldn't count, he wasn't enhanced by the T-Virus he was enhanced by Las Plagas. That just made him infinitely stronger and faster, ON TOP of his elite military skills.

You still can't use him as a reference bc he was enhanced w/ the plagas. And there's no way you're going to get me to believe that the bitch who wears a red dress and stilettos in battle can touch 47 in anything pertaining to skill. I know about all of her feats and she, along with Chris, Svetlana, and Krauser (w/o enhancements) would fall into the same category of "canon fodder" that 47 deals with on the daily.

Again I am asking for feats.

@sheenlantern already provided one that you've already disregarded below.

You must of ignored my post; as I went over, Leon faced an entire army of "intelligent, efficient killers who actually know what to do with the guns in their hands" in the form of the Plaga enhanced army Saddler employed. They had every bit of intelligence and skill as the average special forces unit; the only difference is, Las Plagas took these attributes and multiplied it by 10. So Leon's cannon fodder>>>47's cannon fodder. However, the difference is, Hitman has only taken on cannon fodder. Leon has faced everything, ranging from hulking 30 tonners, to elite assassins.

@sheenlantern said:

@nickzambuto said:

I doubt Sanchez had better strength feats than Chris, or even Leon for that matter.

He didn't have a lot of feats but he did toss 47 around like a ragdoll in their first encounter which is something that I doubt Chris or Leon could accomplish.

And you missed my point. Leon and Hitman tank bullets in-game.

On Comic Vine, or any debating site I've been on, game mechanics don't count since they are non cannon.

WTF are you talkin' bout??? Gameplay mechanics for canon games do count bc they're canonical actions taken (by the gamer) throughout the game. How else could the plot move forward?? By your logic, cutscene feats shouldn't count either which would mean that Leon definitely loses here.

Leon's actual FEATS of durability include shaking off a bullet through his chest, tanking a Super Tyrant beatdown in Damnation, and surviving a backhand from the G-Virus enhanced Curtis Miller which sent him flying back 30 feet.

47 will be hard pressed to injure him with his bare hands.

That is the single dumbest reply that I've seen on this site in a long time. You make Leon out to be some sort of hyper-durable super human like Captain America or some sh*t when, in fact, he's only a peak human w/ peak human durability.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Carter_esque

Sergei smashed through a confessional.

That's honestly not really impressive. -- Neither is referencing a character's feats (against super baddies) that don't apply to the scenario given by the OP...

Pablo is so hopped up on cocaine that he can take many many bullets to the face before dying. Lee Hong has a blade that is instant death. And Zun can see through walls and disguises and can eat poison.

So more game mechanics?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope you're not referencing Leon taking a bullet to the shoulder in RE2...

47 got shot in the gut.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 got shot in the gut.

Leon tanked a barrage of B.O.W. spikes from Simmons to the back IN CANNON and still kicked his ass.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By renamed040924

@carter_esque: You complained on the first page about the only Leon argument being that he takes on superpowers, but you yourself have failed to provide an actual argument for 47.

Ada is actually a helluva lot more skilled than 47 based on FEATS, something 47 seems to only have one of, and that's getting ragdolled by Sanchez who isn't even as strong as Leon based on feats.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: I am not disputing that. I said Leon would win. I'm inquiring as to when he got shot in the chest.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: I am not disputing that. I said Leon would win. I'm inquiring as to when he got shot in the chest.

oh no idea lol, but surviving simmons spike spam attack is better than getting shot in the chest with a bullet lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 got shot in the gut.

I am. What's wrong with that? He literally carried on the rest of the game with no hinderance and even killed Mr. X. When did 47 get shot in the gut? IIRC he got shot in Blood Money then passed out (feel free to provide the exact context. I am ignorant of 47, that's the reason I typed out a 5 paragraph post hoping to get a debate started. I only started the whole featless thing when that's what Carter led me to believe)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: do you not realize I was asking SPECIFICALLY about bullets and not B.O.W. spikes?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: the shoulder is not the chest. Claiming it was the chest is as accurate as my misleading statement that 47 got shot in the gut. He did, in Contracts, but he nearly died if not for a doctor.

So not only have you never played Hitman, you misled with the "shot-in-the-chest" feat. More negative respect points for you.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: the shoulder is not the chest. Claiming it was the chest is as accurate as my misleading statement that 47 got shot in the gut. He did, in Contracts, but he nearly died if not for a doctor.

So not only have you never played Hitman, you misled with the "shot-in-the-chest" feat. More negative respect points for you.

I never intended to lie, that was just word choice on my part. I'm typing as fast as I can think so cut me some slack.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won the meme war, flawless victory

who knew summoning cocaine bear would make a win so easy?