Leon Kennedy vs Harley Quinn and Catwoman

  • 97 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

12991

Forum Posts

676

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Leon Kennedy

Resident Evil.
Resident Evil.

No Caption Provided

Harley Quinn and Catwoman

DC Comics.
DC Comics.

Rules:

  • Random encounter
  • No prior knowledge
  • In character
  • Standard equipment
  • Winner is by death, KO or incapacitation
  • Composite Leon, PC/N52 Duo

Location:

Start on opposite sides in cover.
Start on opposite sides in cover.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

5282

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon recks.

Avatar image for babydarkseid
BabyDarkseid

1906

Forum Posts

48

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

leon solos

Avatar image for sirfizzwhizz
SirFizzWhizz

37749

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for sy8000
Sy8000

37205

Forum Posts

24

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Harley was Red Hood level before Flashpoint. Don't know how she does against guns though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

46104

Forum Posts

148

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lol. Red Hood level. Please.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Either solos.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

4619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for sy8000
Sy8000

37205

Forum Posts

24

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol. Red Hood level. Please.

She clowned Tim which Jason had a lot of trouble doing on at least one occasion.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Harley is probably the most underrated and lowballed DC street leveller.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

46104

Forum Posts

148

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@highaccuser: Sure bro I’ve already proven you wrong on that more than once

Believe what you want

Avatar image for sy8000
Sy8000

37205

Forum Posts

24

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@highaccuser: Sure bro I’ve already proven you wrong on that more than once

Believe what you want

I mean, Jason was literally so frustrated of how hard beating Tim was that he resorted to stealth.

She's also clearly stronger.

Avatar image for amendment50
Amendment50

16580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for amendment50
Amendment50

16580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Harley has danced around Batman on occasion and can consistently aim dodge. I don't think Leon is an especially remarkable marksman so I don't imagine firearms will really be a big deal.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Outpacing Selina.
Dodging Bruce.
Toying with Tim, keeping up with Cassie.

Harley is a legit metahuman for a street leveller. And she isn't unskilled at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

6090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman said:

Lol. Red Hood level. Please.

She clowned Tim which Jason had a lot of trouble doing on at least one occasion.

Jason nearly killed Tim in Battle For The Cowl though albeit it was a good fight, also there is this fight.

Tim gets stomped here

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

6090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On topic Leon takes this.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

46104

Forum Posts

148

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lol at Leon not being a good marksmen.

Avatar image for amendment50
Amendment50

16580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman said:

Lol at Leon not being a good marksmen.

I didn't say he's not a good marksman, I said he's not an especially remarkable marksman. I've never seen anything to suggest he is.

Avatar image for thecrazybean
theCrazyBean

1842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By theCrazyBean

Leon takes it.

Edit: Has Leon ever missed a shot or knife throw? He is a great marksman

Avatar image for sy8000
Sy8000

37205

Forum Posts

24

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Sy8000

@danieldaripper said:

Jason nearly killed Tim in Battle For The Cowl though albeit it was a good fight, also there is this fight.

Tim gets stomped here

Battle for the Cowl is the instance I was referring to. Jason had to use stealth there. He has one instance of stomping Tim to two where he had trouble. 3 if we're counting New 52.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

6090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

5282

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon takes it.

Edit: Has Leon ever missed a shot or knife throw? He is a great marksman

Only time he has missed is when an opponent is moving at high speeds or when he is rattled from a blow.

Avatar image for sy8000
Sy8000

37205

Forum Posts

24

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@highaccuser: But Jason has always consistently beaten Tim.

Yes. But what I'm saying is Harley's showing would put her on the same level.

Avatar image for thecrazybean
theCrazyBean

1842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

5282

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thecrazybean: In Damnation when he is chasing the licker, in Vendetta he misses the first time he fires at the dogs.

Avatar image for the_hajduk
The_Hajduk

11215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon is obviously a lot stronger and more durable than them, that goes without saying (Harley's enhancements make it close though) and he's always been a lot more skilled as well. However, after Vendetta, I'd say Leon is definitively much more agile than either of them as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9k804gAI5g0yuKQ/giphy.gif

He has everything he needs to solo.

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

57046

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anthp2000: @amendment50:

Pretty sure those scans of Harley dancing around batman are non canon. I remember someone pointed that out in another thread.

Avatar image for amendment50
Amendment50

16580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jashro44 said:

@anthp2000: @amendment50:

Pretty sure those scans of Harley dancing around batman are non canon. I remember someone pointed that out in another thread.

Really? I don't know much about Harley so I didn't know.

Avatar image for thecrazybean
theCrazyBean

1842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By theCrazyBean

@sainguinexshadow said:

@thecrazybean: In Damnation when he is chasing the licker, in Vendetta he misses the first time he fires at the dogs.

Are those movies canon to the videogames?

Edit: just saw this is composite leon.

Edit 2: Apparently they are canon. Though I think I've never seen Leon miss a shot in the videogames.

Avatar image for thecrazybean
theCrazyBean

1842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon is obviously a lot stronger and more durable than them, that goes without saying (Harley's enhancements make it close though) and he's always been a lot more skilled as well. However, after Vendetta, I'd say Leon is definitively much more agile than either of them as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9k804gAI5g0yuKQ/giphy.gif

He has everything he needs to solo.

wow, that's impressive. Here is the gif for the lazy ones:

Loading Video...

Though I already considered him more agile than them, hell, one could argue he is more agile than Batman...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

5282

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thecrazybean: yep the CGI movies are canon and game wise i believe you're right i don't think he has missed a shot.

Avatar image for nick_hero22
nick_hero22

8767

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_hajduk said:

Leon is obviously a lot stronger and more durable than them, that goes without saying (Harley's enhancements make it close though) and he's always been a lot more skilled as well. However, after Vendetta, I'd say Leon is definitively much more agile than either of them as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9k804gAI5g0yuKQ/giphy.gif

He has everything he needs to solo.

wow, that's impressive. Here is the gif for the lazy ones:

Loading Video...

Though I already considered him more agile than them, hell, one could argue he is more agile than Batman...

No Caption Provided

Holding her own against Cassandra and Tim is far far more impressive than any of the gifs you posted. Most street levelers have far better average showings then these two gifs like being able to dodge a hail of bullets from dozens of gunmen who are shooting at the from different angles and positions.

Avatar image for oceanmaster21
oceanmaster21

15514

Forum Posts

478

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Leon ftw

Avatar image for rac95
Rac95

7613

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd go with Leon. First of all he is a good gunman with even better reflexes, no slouch in CQC especially with a knife. But the most important thing is his ridiculous damage soak. In all three movies he gets thrown around at least once by a Tyrant and stands up without problems. Said Tyrants can nearly completely lift a tank and things like that

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

10000

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for the_hajduk
The_Hajduk

11215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thecrazybean said:
@the_hajduk said:

Leon is obviously a lot stronger and more durable than them, that goes without saying (Harley's enhancements make it close though) and he's always been a lot more skilled as well. However, after Vendetta, I'd say Leon is definitively much more agile than either of them as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9k804gAI5g0yuKQ/giphy.gif

He has everything he needs to solo.

wow, that's impressive. Here is the gif for the lazy ones:

Loading Video...

Though I already considered him more agile than them, hell, one could argue he is more agile than Batman...

No Caption Provided

Holding her own against Cassandra and Tim is far far more impressive than any of the gifs you posted. Most street levelers have far better average showings then these two gifs like being able to dodge a hail of bullets from dozens of gunmen who are shooting at the from different angles and positions.

No they don't. Don't be a wanker.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44: @amendment50: It's from the Legends of the Dark Knight series. Early issue. Can post something tonight.

Avatar image for zbeast
ZBeast

447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon is too much of a beast. I love both Harley Quinn and Catwoman but not even with wank the y are dishing out more than a Tyrant or taking a striker or killer 7.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

21660

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I see Harley as more of an issue than Selina. I'd say Leon wins, but they give him more trouble than people are saying they do.

Avatar image for mrabductor
MrAbductor

1266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Leon

Avatar image for nick_hero22
nick_hero22

8767

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nick_hero22 said:
@thecrazybean said:
@the_hajduk said:

Leon is obviously a lot stronger and more durable than them, that goes without saying (Harley's enhancements make it close though) and he's always been a lot more skilled as well. However, after Vendetta, I'd say Leon is definitively much more agile than either of them as well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9k804gAI5g0yuKQ/giphy.gif

He has everything he needs to solo.

wow, that's impressive. Here is the gif for the lazy ones:

Loading Video...

Though I already considered him more agile than them, hell, one could argue he is more agile than Batman...

No Caption Provided

Holding her own against Cassandra and Tim is far far more impressive than any of the gifs you posted. Most street levelers have far better average showings then these two gifs like being able to dodge a hail of bullets from dozens of gunmen who are shooting at the from different angles and positions.

No they don't. Don't be a wanker.

These feats trump anything that Leon has done speed/agility-wise his entire career!

Avatar image for strafe_prower
Strafe Prower

13013

Forum Posts

76113

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

The fact that people think that guns are a threat here are pretty funny. Selina has deflected a bullet with the hilt of her whip. She also took a dart out of the air with her whip, and the dart was shot out of a gun. Not to mention she dances around bullets often.

With that being said, If Catwoman won't have a problem, that goes even more so for Harley, who is faster and more agile.

As for the fight, I don't know enough on Leon to say.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@strafe_prower: I'm aware Selina has bullet timing feats but when did she deflect a bullet with her whip?

Avatar image for rac95
Rac95

7613

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@strafe_prower: Leon is a protagonist of the RE series. He started as a rookie cop in Racoon City during the first infection and became an agent for different military organisations afterwards.

During that time he got training in martial arts, gun fights and knife fighting.

He normally faces different kinds of superhuman creatures from different viruses and posesses an incredible resistance to blunt damage.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

36136

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This isn't even close to debatable really even if that is expected.

Avatar image for helloman
Helloman

30115

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon wins.