sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Leman Russ of the Space Wolves who fell Magnus the Red vs Master Yoda of the Jedi who survived Darth Sidious.

All feats for both.

Death or KO.

Battle in a snowy field with trees.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

uuuuummmmmm......what?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kek. Nice

Russ wins. He snapped Magnus who is sure as hell more powerful than Yoda

Ddawg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take this for instance. Leman Russ in the battle for Prospero when he is attacked by a thousand son literally stands there and as the flames from the thousand son touch his armor they turn back on the thousand son and deep fry him to death. Russ cannot be touched by magic. Which means Yoda can only rely on his swordsmanship. On top of that Russ can omit a howl that literally breaks peoples mind. The disorientation alone would stun yoda and before you knew what happened he would be a dead little green man.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russ force screams with power Yoda never dream of and gets eaten like a juicy goblin burger.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You got some explaining Mister! You say Lion loses to Raiden, but Leman one shots Yoda who is planetary level.... care to explain this ( chris hansen voice ) XD

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Yoda

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You got some explaining Mister! You say Lion loses to Raiden, but Leman one shots Yoda who is planetary level.... care to explain this ( chris hansen voice ) XD

Thats easy, Yoda is not planet level at all, no where close. Raiden stomps Yoda too.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1 said:

Thats easy, Yoda is not planet level at all, no where close. Raiden stomps Yoda too.

I can sense Eredin12 coming for you for daring to make such reasonable ludicrous statements.

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KriegAstartes
KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russ steps on Yoda tho

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@mordhauextreme1 said:

I can sense Eredin12 coming for you for daring to make such reasonable ludicrous statements.

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh no i hear him coming...

Nothing new there, every SW thread he comes, spews his bullshit and dishonest bad faith claims, I point out the flaws along with several other users, he then tries to get the last word in, me and other users stop caring, then the subject is drop and then the thread dies.

Rinse and Repeat.

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Herculean
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@herculean said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@mordhauextreme1 said:

@kriegastartes said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh no i hear him coming...

Nothing new there, every SW thread he comes, spews his bullshit and dishonest bad faith claims, I point out the flaws along with several other users, he then tries to get the last word in, me and other users stop caring, then the subject is drop and then the thread dies.

Rinse and Repeat.

You described what I felt when I genuinely got in a back and forth with him in a Witcher subject. When I realized that he do not even read his own sources to make his so-call scientifical claims, I lost hope. Sometimes ignoring a hopeless debate is better I suppose.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Can someone post feats for Leman Russ? I want to learn more about WH40K

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: MGR Raiden stomping Yoda is, even for you, nonsensical. He would get wrecked by even canon Vader feats wise. It is also rather curious how you cannot even see that this is your own thread, despite user even bumping it to ask you to clarify rules in it lol

I am also not sure why you have such obsession with me tbh, I am not only person who has opinion of SW or Witcher much higher than you. Whenever we debated , most your " pointing flows" amounted to ,is basically denying any calcs or scaling for one side while using it for other, or accusing other users, like the_wspanialy of being my alts, because he kept debunking claims you tried to make. Sorry but I am not in general convinced by such arguments.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@blaze-: @mordhauextreme1: @herculean: @kriegastartes: It just occurred to me this is my thread from years ago lol. I didnt even notice till I saw my avatar in OP.

lol Goober!!!!

@mordhauextreme1 said:

You take that back! Xd