User Lists: 8

Huh...

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Surtur was defeated/killed by Heimdall so i'm sure Legion stands a good chance of winning.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Surtur was defeated/killed by Heimdall so i'm sure Legion stands a good chance of winning.

So Gladiator>>>Surtur then?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

If that's your logic fine then hahaha.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By Legion, do you mean Magneto's son? I only saw him one time when he tried to kill Magneto in I think Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv in the 1960s after the X-Men time-traveled back to then. He couldn't kill Magneto right away, so I don't think he can stand a chance against Surtur. He busted up a galaxy in his fight with Odin, destroyed the core of a galaxy to make his sword and that sword can destroy the universe in one attack.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thordinson said:
@hellionvulcan said:

Well no I'm just going by what you're saying. I feel like this instance of Heimdall beating Surtur is leaving out huge amounts of context along with the ABC logic you're using. I'm curious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this legion with all his powers at his disposal

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion warped 616 Universe and put in the box, he wins this one solidly.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@thordinson said:
@hellionvulcan said:

Well no I'm just going by what you're saying. I feel like this instance of Heimdall beating Surtur is leaving out huge amounts of context along with the ABC logic you're using. I'm curious.

I never mentioned Gladiator you did (and the terrible abc logic) but Heimdall killed Surtur by displacing him into the space between realms which is why i said Legion could do the same.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: But your post made a reference on how he was killed by Heimdall and it lacks any sort of information about how that happened. There's a gap in power between them so huge I was curious on when and how Heimdall accomplished this feat? What was the context behind it?

I mean barring the gap in power between Legion and Surtur I'm curious

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: But your post made a reference on how he was killed by Heimdall and it lacks any sort of information about how that happened. There's a gap in power between them so huge I was curious on when and how Heimdall accomplished this feat? What was the context behind it?

I mean barring the gap in power between Legion and Surtur I'm curious

It happened in S.H.I.E.L.D vol 3 issue 1 and it's canon since Surtur's death carries over to Mighty Thor vol 2 issue 22 since Surtur's daughter now has the twilight sword.

The context around it is Heimdall notices some black crystal on the rainbow bridge he runs up to it, it explodes sending him from Asgard all the way to earth unharmed. He loses his sword and some guy gets it causing the 9 realms to fall on each other but once Heimdall gets his sword back he sends all those that passed back between realms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Legion wiped out Limbo's Elder Gods. Those guys had the entire hell-council nervous, including Dormammu.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: what's the context behind that?

One of his personalities is an extremely powerful reality warper. He entered that personality and erased them.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion wiped out Limbo's Elder Gods. Those guys had the entire hell-council nervous, including Dormammu.

For those wondering:

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: no the context behind hell Lord's including Dormammu being nervous. I might be recalling it wrong but Legion was left unconscious after his feat against nearly featless elder gods, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

no the context behind hell Lord's including Dormammu being nervous. I might be recalling it wrong but Legion was left unconscious after his feat against nearly featless elder gods, right?

It looked so:

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zetsu-San

@zetsumoto: no the context behind hell Lord's including Dormammu being nervous. I might be recalling it wrong but Legion was left unconscious after his feat against nearly featless elder gods, right?

No Caption Provided

While it's true that the Elder Gods are lacking in on-screen feats, they are the source of Belasco's power and are established as being superior to Magik and Magik herself has shown capable of going toe to toe with Dormy when amped by her own dimension.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Per Black Sun those elder gods were run out of Limbo by fooder N'gari that were being mindraped by non Phoenix Jean Grey.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_platinum: That was a long time ago, Legions power waxes and wanes based on his mental stability but his series ended with him becoming fully realized. The Legion we see was only a fragment of himself.

No Caption Provided

In his solo series he was struggling with his identity, Legion has a complete map of the future and all timelines of the multiverse ended with him destroying existence.

No Caption Provided

Surtur has no chance in hell, David has the ability to completely re-sculpt reality.

When he was still not fully in control and tried to make a world where he was happy.

No Caption Provided

His series ended with him deciding not to impose his personal view on reality, he removed his birth from existence and resides either outside reality or within the mindscape of Blindfold. There was only one version of Legion in all of existence which was probably why he was so powerful, someone like Surtur is inconsequential.

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Per Black Sun those elder gods were run out of Limbo by fooder N'gari that were being mindraped by non Phoenix Jean Grey.

That arc was a little hard to follow for me, but I don't remember any mention of the Elder Gods being "run out" by the N'garai. I remember Belasco allying himself with the N'garai but that's about it.

@chiq@lord_platinum Do you know what he's talking about?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So legion may win due to reality warping but could he tank a Galaxy busting attack from the twilight Sword?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: The N'gari became Belasco's new masters and had taken over Limbo. If the elder gods of Limbo were so powerful or even present that would not have happened.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: The N'gari became Belasco's new masters and had taken over Limbo. If the elder gods of Limbo were so powerful or even present that would not have happened.

They aren't really present though. They have to be summoned with a complex ritual.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So legion may win due to reality warping but could he tank a Galaxy busting attack from the twilight Sword?

If could turn himself physically indestructible I guess, or intangible, or redirect it. But this feels like asking if the Flash could tank an attack when he would never need to. He would see the attack long before it happens and could turn the twilight sword into a lollipop.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: which makes them sound even weaker. So the featless elder gods that people base how powerful Legion is can't be present in their alleged own realm without a complex ritual? Legion's feat is only impressive if you ignore context. The elder gods were featless, being more powerful than Belasco is not a high end feat, since he was soundly defeated by his 15 year old prisoner, while he was Hell Lord of Limbo, the same 15 year old prisoner that has been successful in keeping those same elder gods at bay for years.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: good point a lollipop isn't much of a weapon unless your a toddler

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zetsu-San

@lordofallhumans: Greater beings having to abide by certain rules is a common trope in fiction. Some of the most powerful being in Marvel are rarely present. How does that make them any weaker? They are more powerful than Magik, she can't beat them on her own, hence why she had Legion do it.

the same 15 year old prisoner that has been successful in keeping those same elder gods at bay for years.

The same 15 year old prisoner who memorized all of his spells, has a sword that cuts magic (and grants her control over Limbo itself) and has successfully taken on Dormammu, World Eaters, and other immensely powerful entities.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chiq

@lordofallhumans: Greater beings having to abide by certain rules is a common trope in fiction. Some of the most powerful being in Marvel are rarely present. How does that make them any weaker? They are more powerful than Magik, she can't beat them on her own, hence why she had Legion do it.

the same 15 year old prisoner that has been successful in keeping those same elder gods at bay for years.

The same 15 year old prisoner who memorized all of his spells, has a sword that cuts magic (and grants her control over Limbo itself) and has successfully taken on Dormammu, World Eaters, and other immensely powerful entities.

This.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister1: Thanks for the info.

I guess Moira should also be only another small fragment of himself, right?

JhonMu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Legion sword of the black legion troops makes Legion far better than Surtur.

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Legion.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Eri_Joni  Online

Legion.

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight ftw

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tanhausergate

Comic versions any reality warper should be capable of turning him into a potato chip, or bfring him into some abstract mental space.

Show version vs. MCU : David turns him into an ant and steps on him