User Lists: 0

Who Do You Guys think Wins?

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@sladeracer: I Could Agree, But Then Again legion Has Thousands Of Powers, And Growing, Not too mention He has full control.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossman12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bossman12345
No Caption Provided

I'm just going to answer with this

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF He struggled with fixing fragments of 616, Then Legion's Reality Warping Is By Far Better, as He's made universes, He Even Put one in a box. I Don't know about Doom But wanted to see this matchup, but reality-warping seems to be in legions favor

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdbb06: This is tough... I wanna say Legion has this. And by direct feats he does....but when you have someone who survived the end of reality going against someone who casually warps reality it's hard to see how the battle would go....

Like I really think Legion could just fold him in space and the fight would be over by feats since he was getting curbed by a infinity gauntlet....but Doom is SUPPOSED to be above that even if he has no feats to support it

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

voting for david

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GED

No contest

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Wait He Made it to the end of reality? I thought only Adult franklin and Galactus Has Lived to the end of reality.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deathoes

Interesting match up my gut says Doom wins even though on paper David has the feats and power to win this fight but im going Doom very hard difficulty.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathoes: I'm Sorry, but Can i get an explanation On God Dooms Abilities/ Feats, I've only heard of him recently.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause Legion Has Folded space to Measures I've never seen before, as well As Reality.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdbb06: Yea, using the beyonders and moleculeman he survived the end of reality and warped what was left into something new....so yeah idk

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BDBB06

@koays What about Without using external forces, what Would god Doom Be Able to do.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to Mention We Haven't seen All Legions Powers, Granted He Could have more Warpers, But such hasn't been revealed, As we've seen only about 19 personas of 1000 powers and personalities, With 200 and growing omegas out of that 1000.

Avatar image for macaroni1234567
macaroni1234567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Doom takes this fight.

Powers:

Essentially unlimited stamina, strength and speed.

He has a massive collection of plans, backup-plans and attack strategies that he can easily come up with in under 20 minutes.

He has flight, reality-warping abilities, and can literally dissolve a being into pure kinetic energy.

Reality Warping: God Emperor Doom has never used his FULL POWER, but his reality warping alone could simply perform feats such as creating a perfect vacuum around Legion, causing his very body to explode. No matter what superpower you have, no matter WHAT YOU DO, you cannot combat something like that, because a perfect vacuum like the one Doom is capable of creating will rip you apart with the full force of the Universe ITSELF(the law of the Octonion Abyss is a real-world principle that proves this true!). Legion's body would disentigrate itself.

And let's not even talk about his genius intellect. He is arguably the smartest person in ANY COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE, with the only contenders for that being DC's Brainiac and the Marvel's Franklin Richards. He has plans upon plans upon plans on how to get his way in ANY FIGHT, and almost inevitably gets it. God Emperor Doom is, to put it quite simply, one of only a few contenders for title of "most powerful being in pretty much any form of media."

Legion is vastly powerful, with many of the same abilities as Doom, but Doom is simply too smart, too powerful and too resourceful for Legion to beat.

GED takes this fight.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macaroni1234567: He Is Not the smartest In Any Comic Book, That Seems A Bit Overestimated. As TOAA And The Presence and even Luci From Dc Are Smarter, And Much Much More. I Wont say I disagree with you, but it seems like You're Overestimating a bit.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doom stomp, by scaling he is wayy beyond legion

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ggtinypp: Is he Truly though? What's He got that Legions Doesn't?

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion Has Thousands upon thousands of powers, And He's in full control, And At full Power, with 200 Omega powers, Which was stated like 12 Years Ago Or more? So He's mostly got more now, Not to mention all he has to do is touch doom, Have you know And dooms Soul Is His and His mind as well. Also the fact that legions Moira/x Personality Would Put Battle World in a Box! LOL

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ggtinypp said:

Doom stomp, by scaling he is wayy beyond legion

So Please explain How. 🙃

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't Legion been retconned to only omega level reality warping by the new omega ranking

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Don't believe legion has ever been retconned.

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mejames255

God Doom easily. His feats and scaling put him around Death of the Endless level of power. And with prep, he maybe, maybe could rival The Living Tribunal himself in power.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Doom easily. His feats and scaling put him around Death of the Endless level of power. And with prep, he may be, maybe he could rival The Living Tribunal himself in power.

Doom Struggled to take down Black Panther with the IG, And the IG Is only Universal. And Legion can put multiple universes in a box and make his own universes. Also, that Sounds Like Overestimating, He's only Warped and made one world, Not even a universe but just a world, And He's constantly having to be charged By Molecule man. He's not Living tribunal Level, Thats a joke assumption, Molecule man is below the living tribunal And God Emperor doom was basically Owens Pet.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Some Research On Legion Before you continue Please, And also Acknowledge he's Constantly Making more and more personality every second he's on a page of a comic book. Which Means he's constantly gaining old and new powers with almost limitless power in a sense.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

God emperor Doom wins after a decent fight

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom, the prep sealed the deal. Without it probably Legion. I can't recall if God/Emperor Doom has dealt with reality attacks.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdbb06: yeah I don’t think so either.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Would Say Legions Reality warping Has Better feats, Cause he's done what doom has and better But.. I Don't know.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910 But I Just Remembered he has the power of omniscient, Meaning He Know Anything he wants too.

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So He's actually better then doom in smarts, and prep in this case, he can just find god dooms weaknesses, and see what chance he has the best rate of winning with.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: That's actually wrong. God Emperor Doom should have the full power of the Ivory Kings not only a fraction.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has great experience wielding cosmic reality warping artifacts. He wins because he doesn't have legions weakness. The more legion warps reality. The worse his mental state deteriorates. The more he can't tell the difference between what's real and what isn't. Doom doesn't suffer this weakness. And he can probably use this weakness to his advantage. With his own reality warping Doom can probably eventually convince legion he died. So legion will truly believe it and die for real.

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers