Tailed Beasts stomp.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Tailed Beasts stomp indeed. They have way better synergy and can put their chakra into a single attack like a giant BB and kill everyone in one big attack. Even Psykorochi is easily overwhelmed here.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM monsters stom. Literally lmao they wouldnt even feel the tailed beasts bijuu bombs which is literally the only thing going for them since all of their other stats are trash and they r legit ants in size compared to OPM monsters

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 opm monsters

R2 juubi solos

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuus clear stomp

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ocean probably kills some of the lower tailed beasts, but isn't surviving Kurama. Same with big centi.

Psykos has a really awesome attack that can one shot everything that isn't a juubi and some not great defenses. She definitely dies.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuu murder them

IchigoatRelent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tailed Beasts stomp them into oblivion.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raziel2014

OPM team stomps horribly

Tail beast are fodder compare to Ocean Water and Sage Centipede

R2 Psykorochi 1 shots Juubi

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opm stomps either way.

Sage centipede solo stomps the Bijuu they are ants in comparison.

Psykorochi cleans Juubi clock easily.

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kyle24  Online

Bump

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

opm stomps

what the fuck do they even do against Ocean? yall just saying whatever

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

opm stomps

what the fuck do they even do against Ocean? yall just saying whatever

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Combine bijuu dama of Hachibi and %100 Kurama can vaporize EWO together while other 7 try to Stall Centipede. Centipere aint have any AP or Bust... He is just so big and makes collateral damage.

Cuz of Size issue and hax of EWO I'm also close to OPM side of the match. But I think Bijuus has chance. %100 Unresticted Kurama is something else. Has better AP than either SC or EWO actually.

And about bonus. If Juubi can evolve then Juubi might do it. Othewise at first sight Psykorochi has better chance

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

I don't see how they'll be able to take down EOW unless they vaporize all the Earth's ocean. The Juubi can definitely help with that but they also have to deal with Psykorochi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: why would that be the only way to beat him? Even saitama didn't have to delete all water on earth lol

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@ultimatesage said:

@takenstew22: why would that be the only way to beat him? Even saitama didn't have to delete all water on earth lol

Saitama obviously hits far above anyone on Naruto team and has redirected a surface level attack with the same serious punch before so it's not surprising. None of the beasts aside from arguably Juubi are multi-continental. Juubi will have to carry in destroying it pretty much.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Combine bijuu dama of Hachibi and %100 Kurama can vaporize EWO together while other 7 try to Stall Centipede. Centipere aint have any AP or Bust... He is just so big and makes collateral damage.

Cuz of Size issue and hax of EWO I'm also close to OPM side of the match. But I think Bijuus has chance. %100 Unresticted Kurama is something else. Has better AP than either SC or EWO actually.

And about bonus. If Juubi can evolve then Juubi might do it. Othewise at first sight Psykorochi has better chance

Psykorochi can't handle all of them at once.

A stray Bijuudama would vaporize most of her biomass and her real body. And there would be 10 monster each of them will be dropping BBs with multiple km diameter. Some of them will be casually dropping BBs that would vape the entire city.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@takenstew22 said:
@ultimatesage said:

Saitama obviously hits far above anyone on Naruto team and has redirected a surface level attack with the same serious punch before so it's not surprising. None of the beasts aside from arguably Juubi are multi-continental. Juubi will have to carry in destroying it pretty much.

Your argument was that they will have to destroy all of Earth's ocean to kill ENW. Saitama didn't destroy the entire ocean, only the head portion of that ENW which was multiple KM at best.

So your argument is null.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@greythejiren said:
@takenstew22 said:
@ultimatesage said:

Your argument was that they will have to destroy all of Earth's ocean to kill ENW. Saitama didn't destroy the entire ocean, only the head portion of that ENW which was multiple KM at best.

So your argument is null.

And my argument to that was that Saitama's serious punch carried more power than anyone on the team. It's that simple. EOW effectively has regen as long as he morphs with the ocean, but Saitama's SP was so strong that it didn't even matter. The beasts can end him if they spam Bijuudama's at him, 10 Tails might even end it in one shot if he charges a big one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama obviously hits far above anyone on Naruto team and has redirected a surface level attack with the same serious punch before so it's not surprising.

True the punch is at that level, but the one used to defeat EOW did in no way clear all of Earth's water, nor did it have the same AoE as the one he used against Boro

None of the beasts aside from arguably Juubi are multi-continental. Juubi will have to carry in destroying it pretty much.

They clearly don't need to be that lv to beat him, what's his durability in your eyes?

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@takenstew22 said:

And my argument to that was that Saitama's serious punch carried more power than anyone on the team. It's that simple. EOW effectively has regen as long as he morphs with the ocean. The beasts can end him if they spam Bijuudama's at him.

Why does it matter if Saitama is stronger than them? It doesn't say that you need Saitama level of power to destroy ENW. And if you say so then prove it. I doubt you'll find some continental or small planet level durability feats for ENW though.

On the other hand scans show that the water got destroyed when Saitama hit it's head section. And in this scan you can see the city below with visible buildings (which proves it's not some dozens of KM in diameter) and the fact that there's plenty of water for ENW to regenerate from, but it didn't. So your argument that you need to destroy the entire Earth's ocean is literally made up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Saitama obviously hits far above anyone on Naruto team and has redirected a surface level attack with the same serious punch before so it's not surprising.

True the punch is at that level, but the one used to defeat EOW did in no way clear all of Earth's water, nor did it have the same AoE as the one he used against Boro

None of the beasts aside from arguably Juubi are multi-continental. Juubi will have to carry in destroying it pretty much.

They clearly don't need to be that lv to beat him, what's his durability in your eyes?

It's not his durability that matters, he morphs with the entire ocean so his regen must be impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not his durability that matters, he morphs with the entire ocean so his regen must be impressive.

yeah, but just destroying the "main" brain part of his body will also do the same as beating him. The Bijuus will have no problem matching the needed AoE Saitama showed in that fight

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@greythejiren said:
@takenstew22 said:

And my argument to that was that Saitama's serious punch carried more power than anyone on the team. It's that simple. EOW effectively has regen as long as he morphs with the ocean. The beasts can end him if they spam Bijuudama's at him.

Why does it matter if Saitama is stronger than them? It doesn't say that you need Saitama level of power to destroy ENW. And if you say so then prove it. I doubt you'll find some continental or small planet level durability feats for ENW though.

On the other hand scans show that the water got destroyed when Saitama hit it's head section. And in this scan you can see the city below and the fact that there's plenty of water for ENW to regenerate from, but it didn't. So your argument that you need to destroy the entire Earth's ocean is literally made up.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Again, this is the same serious punch that knocked away a multi-continental attack so attempting to lowball EOW with that is a weird. I never said he had multi-continental/small planet level durability, I was trying to say in this form he essentially becomes the ocean itself (or almost) and has impressive regen with that. If the beasts hit him with a powerful enough attack they'll neg that regen like Saitama did.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@ultimatesage said:
@takenstew22 said:

yeah, but just destroying the "main" brain part of his body will also do the same as beating him. The Bijuus will have no problem matching the needed AoE Saitama showed in that fight

I don't remember EOW having a "core" like Boros did but maybe it's been too long and I forgot about it. Let me check.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember EOW having a "core" like Boros did but maybe it's been too long and I forgot about it. Let me check.

eh? That's how Saitama beat him, otherwise he would still be fine with all that water around there

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@takenstew22 said:
@greythejiren said:
@takenstew22 said:

On the other hand scans show that the water got destroyed when Saitama hit it's head section. And in this scan you can see the city below and the fact that there's plenty of water for ENW to regenerate from, but it didn't. So your argument that you need to destroy the entire Earth's ocean is literally made up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again, this is the same serious punch that knocked away a multi-continental attack so attempting to lowball EOW with that is a weird. I never said he had multi-continental/small planet level durability, I was trying to say in this form he essentially becomes the ocean itself (or almost) and has impressive regen with that. If the beasts hit him with a powerful enough attack they'll neg that regen like Saitama did.

You don't make any sense at all. Saitama's AOE in this attack isn't even Island Level.

I was trying to say in this form he essentially becomes the ocean itself (or almost) and has impressive regen with that.

Well if it got such an impressive regeneration why didn't it regenerate from billions of tonns of water around it? Or perhaps there's a logic behind it having a main section which Saitama directly destroyed it almost killed it with only like a City level AOE?

The scans are literally in front of you, you don't have to make anything up.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@greythejiren: @ultimatesage: I don't like arguing with multiple people at once so let me just say that the beasts and Juubi beats ENW and leave it at that. Psykorochi is the strongest on the team anyway so she'll have to be the one to beat the Naruto team in the long run. She might actually get overwhelmed here so I assume she'll have to BFR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: @ultimatesage: I don't like arguing with multiple people at once so let me just say that the beasts and Juubi beats ENW and leave it at that.

eh okay

Psykorochi is the strongest on the team anyway so she'll have to be the one to beat the Naruto team in the long run. She might actually get overwhelmed here so I assume she'll have to BFR.

True, if it's 1st Form Juubi(which it looks like in the pics) then Psykos definitely brings the win. But if it's his 3rd or prime, then juubi is one shotting

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like arguing with multiple people at once so let me just say that the beasts and Juubi beats ENW and leave it at that. Psykorochi is the strongest on the team anyway so she'll have to be the one to beat the Naruto team in the long run. She might actually get overwhelmed here so I assume she'll have to BFR.

You made assumptions which were never proven and which were debunked the moment Saitama destroyed it's head and the thing just died (almost died) while having an entire ocean around it.

For Psykorochi you didn't make an argument either. How is she going to BFR them exactly? Will she pick them up and throw into space? How is she going to do that if all of them are firing BBs at her even while being picked up? Hachibi or Kurama didn't have problems with making BBs while affected by CT gravity. What if she can't pick them all up at the same time? We don't know the level of her TK.

How is she going to do that if she and the entire city with her biomass and her entire body gets obliterated in a matter of seconds as soon as the fight begins? She will not even have the time to think out of her own character to BFR them. Cause that's not in character for her.

Basically, no matter what she does she still dies to a stray BB, her biomass and the fact that her real body is in the city makes it far worse. She is just in a bad situation and these opponents don't suit her well.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@greythejiren: She scales to Tats who had no problems lifting and throwing those large boulders she threw at Psykos. I see no reason why she'd have trouble lifting either the beasts or the landmass under them. The question is if she can do it in time or even decide to do it at all. Her biomass is unfortunately her main weakness as you've stated and even if the beasts don't know it they will likely damage her cells underneath with the chaos going on above.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She scales to Tats who had no problems lifting and throwing those large boulders she threw at Psykos. I see no reason why she'd have trouble lifting either the beasts or the landmass under them. The question is if she can do it in time or even decide to do it at all. Her biomass is unfortunately her main weakness as you've stated and even if the beasts don't know it they will likely damage her cells underneath with the chaos going on above.

She specifically scales below Tatsumaki though and has far worse TK feats. But I think she can lift them, scaling to Tatsumaki's other more casual feats. The beasts aren't that big besides Juubi.

Assuming she can lift them all at once, she still has to deal with those explosions that they are gonna be sending her en mass. And she has to think about utilizing that tactic before the fight starts, and they start blasting. Which will happen right after the fight starts.

If she didn't have the entire city as part of her she would have higher chances of winning this match due to her AP, but her durability would still be questionable.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opm monsters curbstomp

Sage centipede literally reaches the sky and can't be hurt by tailed beast attacks and neither can ENO's regen

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opm monsters curbstomp

Sage centipede literally reaches the sky and can't be hurt by tailed beast attacks and neither can ENO's regen

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM team both rounds.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuus gets crushed by Sage Centipede's Body kinetic energy alone, like a train hitting a group of mascots.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-65d67e8c6dcee
deactivated-65d67e8c6dcee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Juubi is immortal and could fight Hagoromo and Hamura together, who in turn are above Toneri, if the strongest Kurama is being used then shouldn't it be the strongest Kurama avatar that has ever appeared? because technically it's still Kurama.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uchihaghost

The tailed beasts have better team work, and can pull their attacks into one, they have the numbers advantage and showuld have no problem vaping EWO's core, as well as damaging EC, and juubi beats psychorochi

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama solos this lol.

Even 5 Bijuus combined can create an explosion that would erase both Sage Centipede and EOW.

SnipSnap666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could go either way in my opinion , but i do agree the tailed beasts abilities and working as a team is very good, esp if this is Boruto Era kurama whos probably stronger than full kurama when madara used it , honestly idk

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Gyuki and Kurama are enough

BR: Juubi solo stomps

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers