User Lists: 0

Doomsday

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ooooooo, Doomsday is getting votes now! I am curious now :)

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a really good battle imho. Godzillas Durability is off the charts and his Mass makes him a super heavy hitter by default. Doomsday isn't gonna put him down quickly. That being said still not sure how you put down Doomsday with out Kryptonite or obliterating every cell like he's a freaking Buu. I think DD takes it eventually after a long brutal battle that destroys most of the planet.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thanosii

Diana could cut Doomsday arms off God zila steps on him and crushes him

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a really good battle imho. Godzillas Durability is off the charts and his Mass makes him a super heavy hitter by default. Doomsday isn't gonna put him down quickly. That being said still not sure how you put down Doomsday with out Kryptonite or obliterating every cell like he's a freaking Buu. I think DD takes it eventually after a long brutal battle that destroys most of the planet.

Wait. Hold on... DD's planet level?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nwname  Moderator

@ussj3071 said:

doomsday

Doomsday

How ? A high kiloton - low megaton range (most likely ~400kilotons) nuke did more damage to superman then doomsday. Godzilla took no damage at all by a 15 megaton one. Also he possibly took a continental meteor which would make this fight a stomp. Godzilla is too durable.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Also i did a calc about mutos and godzilla ;

A nuclear e.m.p. has a energy density of 6.6 megawatts per m^2.

Fem mutos e.m.p. buble's range is 5 miles-8 Kms. Surface area of the half buble : 8000^2 x 4 x 3.14 ÷ 2 = 403,200,000 m^2. 403,200,000 x 6 600 000 = 2.66112000E+15 watts or joules/seconds.

So female muto uses 9.58003200E+18 joules to create an emp buble for 1 hours. That is equal to 2,291,873,684,210 kgs of tnt or 2,291 megatons or 2.3 gigatons. And im pretty sure Godzilla > Muto and he rested for 6+ hours to get back up after the fight. And assuming he used 1/4 of the energy for his atomic breaths his single breathe is on gigaton levels of energy. Or close to a power level of an exawatt.

This is pretty normal seeing even the male muto absorbing the energy of a large nuclear reactor for 15 years just to change its form. Assuming its a above avarage generator (it was pretty big) male muto absorbed 100+ megatons.

Also Godzilla tanked the Castle bravo which is 10 times more powerful than a seemingly 1-2 megaton nume which KO supes. Doomsday has no way of harming the Goji

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla can simply do this to Doomsday

No Caption Provided

if Godzilla uses his Atomic breath Titans would be dead. 2014 AB is enough strong to nearly kill in only 1-2 shoots to Female MUTO(capable of took heavier undeterred heavy weapons),

Godzilla 2014 is enough strong to take down Female MUTO ( capable dig and destroy a mountain at her same size)

I also wonder how well Doomsday could withstand the Nuke Breath of 2014.

It took out Shinomura (another kind of MUTO) from the comic in one shot. These Muto's were still immune to WW2 era weapons. It also took the fight out of the Female Muto in the movie, then killed her with decapitation.

Has a range of hundred of meters.

Godzilal 2014 had and amzing durability.Godzilla easily withstood 15 Megaton Nuke that was Castle Bravo. 5th largest Nuke in the world.In terms of TNT tonnage equivalence, Castle Bravo was about 1,000 times more powerful than each of the atomic bombs which weredropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during World War II.

Notes: This were the nuke tests in Bikini Atoll, Godzilla survived every single one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Castle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Redwing

GZ best feat was showing no damage from Castle Bravo.

Loading Video...

This is the power of the single largest tested Nuke by America. It leaves a crater of 1.2 miles and 78 meters deep!

No Caption Provided

Thats insane wide camera view from a plane. These Blast are not just raw force either, but burn at heats up to the sun in temperature.

No Caption Provided

According to this, the Nuke blast can reach temperatures beyond surface heat of the sun.

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure Godzilla 2014 would win this.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nwname  Moderator

@gojira2512: also if my ,semi serious, calc i right he is on very low gigaton range

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how EmmaFrostZilla (Spacegodzilla) would do against Doomsday of better yet Destoroyah. As far as this topic goes I'm fairly behind all that homework I'll back classic godzilla here too

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with DD he also took a nuke head on and big G energy attacks will only make him stronger and DD cannot be put down with normal hits

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: also if my ,semi serious, calc i right he is on very low gigaton range

a character able to produce/survive a Gigaton with energy attacks is Mountain Level or Small Island Level.

This si not even taking into account that Godzilla 2014 in the Prequel Comic ( written by the same writer of the Movie) survive the Chicxulub Impact which releases and energy equivalent to 100 teratons making Godzilla 2014 Country Level Durability. So yes DCCU Doomsday is not harming Godzilla.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19 Lunacyde  Moderator

Most likely outcome is that Godzilla continues making DD more powerul until he his finally capable of defeating him.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@lunacyde: isn't that NLF tho ? Doomsday only showed the ability to adapt up to small city level. It is unknown if he can reach high megaton level let alone low gigaton level. From my calcs results we get Godzilla' Atomic Breath energy output at near half exawatts. That is much more than anything doomsday showed he can take.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

@gojira2512: it was not chixulub put permian. It was 5000 terratons not 100. But art of that part of the comic is pretty unclear. So we can't be sure if he actually survived it. Its just a possibility.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@lunacyde: isn't that NLF tho ? Doomsday only showed the ability to adapt up to small city level. It is unknown if he can reach high megaton level let alone low gigaton level. From my calcs results we get Godzilla' Atomic Breath energy output at near half exawatts. That is much more than anything doomsday showed he can take.

He was at dead center of a nuke and then immediately survived re-entry and crashed from orbit and was fine, only adapting to be stronger. The attack would have to be substantially more powerful than that of a nuclear warhead before no limits fallacy would apply.

Are these fan calcs? How did they calculate that?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Most likely outcome is that Godzilla continues making DD more powerul until he his finally capable of defeating him.

So what are his best feats? I mean NLF kinda statement here. I have not seen the movie yet, but he is only City busting at best by feats from what I heard. So would he just adapt and adapt past said shown feats? Is that not the definition of NLF? Dr Manhattan all over again?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@lunacyde: yeah those are fan calcs. I did it using the typical energy density value of a type E1 nuclear electro magnetic pulse since mutos are definitely radiadion based monsters ,that are not as powerful as a solarflare which would require E3 type density, and not electricity based. I am not sure if the fem muto releases rapid e.m. pulses but its most likely continious as we never saw it being a "pulse" like the male muto's.

Note : i did the calc just because i was bored. It could be unaccurate.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday eventually wins. His heat vision should be able to do some minor/decent damage to Godzilla and that energy blast he does which levelled Stryker's Island is more then enough to probably knock the Big G down/or at least hurt him quite badly. His also capable of adapating with the more damage he takes and he becomes stronger with it as well if I remember quickly. He also has got some neat regen by regenerating a spike in his hands place after it was chopped off. His also faster moving then Godzilla and can leap really high, and considering his stronger then Superman and Wonder Women pshyically he should be able to jump and smash into Godzilla. Granted I do see outcomes where Godzilla wins/is winning

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herp de deep derp DD tanked a nuke durrrrrr he wins because tanking a nuke is the best thing ever- DC fans after seeing BVS

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herp de deep derp DD tanked a nuke durrrrrr he wins because tanking a nuke is the best thing ever- DC fans after seeing BVS

Not correct. He ate a Nuke and it made him stronger. It isn't him surviving the nuke that is the most notable its that a weapon that powerful simply made him stronger.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukespeedblitz: so basically his durability isn't good enough to tank a nuke he had to absorb it instead in your opinion? Wow your making him seem weaker in each thread I've encountered you in

Emperor777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Godzilla has pin point accuracy he isn't even capable of hitting DD.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: I didn't say that did I? He tanked it and then it subsequently made him stronger. You damage him and he gets more powerful it was literally stated in the movie which by now I'm pretty sure you haven't seen.......

Your attempts to lowball Doomsday in every thread I've encountered you in have been pretty weak tbh..... go watch the movie and judge the character for yourself hmmm

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@emperor777: that's not true actually. Size and mass makes a huge difference. What is harder to dodge? A human size fist moving 1000 fps, or a building thick tail at the same speeds?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Doomsday can be on par with Superman's speeds if I remember correctly. Him jumping and smashing Godzillas face should not be an issue

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Godzilla drop kicks him and kills him.

Loading Video...

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

So what are his best feats? I mean NLF kinda statement here. I have not seen the movie yet, but he is only City busting at best by feats from what I heard. So would he just adapt and adapt past said shown feats? Is that not the definition of NLF? Dr Manhattan all over again?

His power is that he adapts to the attacks from his opponents and becomes more powerful the more you fight him. How much more substantial is Godzilla's power output than the most powerful nuke the U.S. has?

Emperor777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor777: that's not true actually. Size and mass makes a huge difference. What is harder to dodge? A human size fist moving 1000 fps, or a building thick tail at the same speeds?

Maybe for a human with no speed or jumping ability like DD displayed can't dodge something as large as Godzilla but we aren't talking about a human. That human sized fist has moved faster than Godzilla has ever shown.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor777: from what I seen of DD he does not really dodge much of anything. Also Godzilla tail swipe alone was fast enough to cover thousands of feet in a split second when he killed the one Muto. It's pretty fast, and thick ass in size to easily dodge if DD, a mindless killing machine with little intelligence, will not likely dodge half the 100,000 ton foot stomps and tail swipes.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lunacyde: blunt durability is not same as energy durability. Diana cut his arms off with a sword after all. Doubt they were "nuke level". What is DD best durability feats?

On this same line of reasoning, What is DD best strength feats? Godzilla tank 15 Megatons of nuke with no damage, and the life wiping meteor close to ground zero with no damage. It took three days of fighting and chasing around the world two 100,000 ton Mutos to even tire GZ out at the end of the film.

Emperor777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor777: from what I seen of DD he does not really dodge much of anything. Also Godzilla tail swipe alone was fast enough to cover thousands of feet in a split second when he killed the one Muto. It's pretty fast, and thick ass in size to easily dodge if DD, a mindless killing machine with little intelligence, will not likely dodge half the 100,000 ton foot stomps and tail swipes.

So because Godzilla was able to hit a monster of equal size and speed that means he'll hit a creature who's waaaaaay smaller than he is, who may not even register in he field of view and is much faster. What your saying is DD will for whatever reason stand around as the killing machine you called him and wait for Godzilla to attack him?

There is absolutely no way Godzilla could even keep track of DD movements let alone hit him with anything.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: in one reply you said "from what ive seen dd didn't dodge anything" which is implying that you have seen the movie..than in another question you ask what is the best feat for dd. How powerful is he? You're asking questions to something that you should already known since you supposedly seen the movie..Seems like you're basically using other people opinions of Doomsday because you have no idea how strong he really is.. dude just go watch a movie for yourself and stop asking stupid questions like that..his strength feat is him beating superman and ww..also jumping miles in a single leap..that's incredible power..enough to jump in godzillas mouth and use his energy blast and adapting energy electric field

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: blunt durability is not same as energy durability. Diana cut his arms off with a sword after all. Doubt they were "nuke level". What is DD best durability feats?

On this same line of reasoning, What is DD best strength feats? Godzilla tank 15 Megatons of nuke with no damage, and the life wiping meteor close to ground zero with no damage. It took three days of fighting and chasing around the world two 100,000 ton Mutos to even tire GZ out at the end of the film.

Agreed, but is it likely that Godzilla would try to slice Doomsday up? Also it's highly likely her weapons were forged by the Gods, after all they were able to tank his best attacks which were leveling city blocks without a scratch.

His best durability feats IIRC correctly would be surviving a Nuclear blast at point blank, then surviving atmospheric re-entry and impact without even being fazed, and then adapting to be even more durable.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformaa: I never seen the movie, note claim to have. I only seen bits and pieces. This the matches.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: cool. Thanks for the info. I want to see the film for batflek, but heard it was so disappointing.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: it was not chixulub put permian. It was 5000 terratons not 100. But art of that part of the comic is pretty unclear. So we can't be sure if he actually survived it. Its just a possibility.

Really?? sorry for the mistake I don't have the comic, only scans about it and many people tell me that it was the chixulub Impact... so 5000 teratons!! just whoa if 100 teratons are Country level 5000 must be Continent to Multi-Continent Level.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but without kryptonite Doomsday will keep regenerating. Even after Wonder Woman cut his hand off he grew a bone hand which could penetrate Superman's chest. I doubt that a nuke is comparable to something that could get through both Superman and his suit. Plus those pulses of power are gonna take a toll on Godzilla because as you remember the more you hit DD, in the movie, the larger and more powerful the pulse will be. So if Godzilla hits him with his fire then the Pulse will be incredibly powerful.

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General swanwick told the President after they attack him with the helicopters and the nuke, that Doomsday was only growing stronger (Because the pulses he emitted where more powerful), so I bet that the tried the biggest nuke that they could get and it did nothing to Doomsday that is why he later tells the President that he is unkillable.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why are people talking like nuke level durability and city busting is impressive now?? That's not too great

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is too durable

@thanosii said:

Diana could cut Doomsday arms off God zila steps on him and crushes him