LeBron James vs Golden State Warriors

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AkiraSendoh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AkiraSendoh2
LeBron James #23
LeBron James #23

VS

Golden State Warriors Big 5
Golden State Warriors Big 5

No Caption Provided

The Rules

• Win by any means possible.
  • Random encounter. No knowledge.
  • LeBron was using baseball bat in this battle
  • Warriors hand and leg punch only
  • All bloodlusted
  • Win by death
Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He chokes

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curry solos

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kilgpmktra

Lebron solos

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 all stars vs one of the best. 4 all stars win

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets beat up and once again shows that he's not Top 5 all-time at being the "GOAT"

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: He’s not top 5

He’s #1

Literally the best player to ever play basketball

AkiraSendoh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously LeBron loses. Also, if LeBron is the best in history, then of course he's in the top 5. Though I certainly disagree with the assertion that he's the best of all-time.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

KD snakes him

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curry solo stomps

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warriors 3-0 him.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle was already done yesterday and last week since Lebron plays with a bunch of bums now ?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lebron is too 2 and he ain’t 2

Kurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lebron is trash he gets murked

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s #1

Not being Top 5 means you aren't in the Top 5.

He is by far the most overrated player to date.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilgpmktra said:

He’s #1

I meant people thinking he's somewhat in the top 5 range without a definite placement when he's solidly #1

And who better than Bron? Please list

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn’t realize we were awarding the title of greatest of all time to losers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lmaooooo

My favorite player's John Wall, and I have the sense to not call him the GOAT just because he's my favorite PG and overall player

People need to separate "favorite" from "best"

VNGRYVFRICAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VNGRYVFRICAN

@stormdriven said:

lmaooooo

My favorite player's John Wall, and I have the sense to not call him the GOAT just because he's my favorite PG and overall player

People need to separate "favorite" from "best"

PREACH

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lebron joins the Houston Rockets and then him, Harden, Cp3, and Clint Capella destroy the warriors

Cp3 beats curry in a tough fight

Harden oneshots Klay

Capella beats Draymond to a pulp

Lebron fodderized Iggy

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@kilgpmktra said:

He’s #1

I meant people thinking he's somewhat in the top 5 range without a definite placement when he's solidly #1

And who better than Bron? Please list

Before you read this, context matters.

-Michael Jordan: No explanation needed, there really isn't an argument for LeBron against him.

-Wilt Chamberlain: Puts LeBron to shame in most things.

-Oscar Robertson: Pains me to see people barely talk about him.

Those three are definitely above LeBron.

Here's one you can make cases for:

-Magic/Bird: Similar numbers (context matters)

-Kareem: I think LeBron will pass Kareem in the future, but as for now Kareem is obviously better than LeBron.

-Bill Russel: Some stats weren't counted back then, but Bill still put on similar numbers, and of course shames LeBron in rings.

-Kobe/Shaq: LeBron may have already passed this duo or is about, but as for now both of them have put up better showings.

-Kevin Durant: Face it, if Kevin Durant plays the same number of years as Lebron he WILL have better stats and awards.

Remember context matters, can't wait for strawmen and misunderstanding......

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Lmao, shaq...really?

You didn’t give any legit reasons. All you did was say “hey, this player is better cuz...reasons”

What are you going based off of? There’s no argument that Lebron is better than Jordan? Are you crazy?

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This will not be funny when it actually happens and it will.....

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: How can anyone be considered the greatest when they can win only a third of their finals appearances is beyond me

Sky_Warrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeBron

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Look at his team. You judge an individual players based off their W/L which is mostly dependent on the overall team? Lol what?

The fact that lebron carried this garbage all the way to the finals proves that he is

Jordan always had other solid players backing him up. Put Jordan in Lebron’s position and the Cavs wouldn’t even be in the finals

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Today's NBA is more competitive imo, Golden State Warriors is pretty much the best basketball team of all time, I think it's understandable. If you only look at the rings, Bill Russel would be the GOAT.

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kha-El

@kilgpmktra: Agreed but I don't think LeBron's teammates are that bad, they're not worthy for being championship contenders but I think the real problem is the coaching staffs. Just look at OKC Thunder, team with a lot of talents but bad coach, they won't get anywhere.

Of course this just proves how much impact James can bring to his team, it's absolutely insane.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilgpmktra: That’s Lebron’s fault, considering he built that team and the Cavs gave them stupid contracts. Lebron James has more pull with organizations than any player has ever had, so the fact that his team is shit (which is hilarious, considering all that “New Look Cavs” bullshit when they got the current team they have) is no one else’s fault but his. Even when he’s had great teams, like some of his Miami teams, he still couldn’t pull it together, so one season is no excuse for him winning only a third of his appearances.

Not to mention playing in a pretty weak Eastern Conference gives him an easy path to the finals against inexperienced/inconsistent teams.

Stop making excuses for him. If he could really make his team better like everyone says, this wouldn’t even be a discussion.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kha-el: I don’t only look at rings. Yes, GS is the best team, but let’s not pretend GS has been stopping him every year. GS has only been the power house it is for a handful of years. Lebron has been around way longer than that. Yes, he’s consistently dominant, and certainly one of the greats, but his inability to win, EVEN WHEN THINGS GO HIS WAY, means he isn’t the best ever. Too many excuses need to be made for him. Jordan needs none.

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kha-El

@stormdriven: Yeah, the lost to Maverick was pretty inexcusable... But other than that, most of the time, his opponents are just better coached. Like, there's no way in the world that Mitchell and Gobert are better duo than Westbrook and PG13 in 2018 but in the NBA, the best team wins, not the team with the best talent.

Also, Jordan had the luxury of having better teammates and being coached by one of the best coach of all time, you should read Phil Jackson's book.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Lmao, shaq...really?

You didn’t give any legit reasons. All you did was say “hey, this player is better cuz...reasons”

What are you going based off of? There’s no argument that Lebron is better than Jordan? Are you crazy?

Yes, really. I even said LeBron maybe has passed Shaq already. Shaq and LeBron have similar numbers,

That's not what I said at all, do you need a paragraph to explain something so simple it can be explained in a sentence?

I'm basing this off stats, awards, and context. And there is no argument of Lebron being better than Jordan, give me 5 reasons why LeBron is better. Before you probably give crap reasons I'm going to paste this youtube comment I found.

Updated after Lebrons 14th season. Michael Jordan has:

•3 more rings

•3 more final mvps

•1 more DPOY

•1 more season MVP

•9 more scoring titles

•3 more steals leader

•3 more all defensive team selections

•4000 more points / bron moved past him in playoff points, but it took him longer.

•800 more steals

•Beat 20 50+ win teams in the playoffs (Lebron only defeated 10)

•Jordan never averaged less than 40% Field Goal in the finalsLebron did it twice

•6/6 (never allowed a game 7)

•Lebron had much more offensive help, example: Jordan never had a teammate average more than 22 points in the finals.. In fact, Mj is Only player in NBA history to lead a team to the championship with only one teammate averaging double figures in scoring* In the Bulls’ 1997 playoff run, Scottie Pippen averaged 19 points per game on 42% shooting. All other teammates of Jordan averaged under 8 points per gameKyrie averaged over 28 and DWade averaged more than 26

•MJ never ever had a finals meltdown like Lebron in 2011 against the Mavs

•MJ had more points in the playoffs in less games..MJ accomplished all of this in 13 seasonsLebron after his 14th season, is still chasing the “ghost (GOAT) that played in Chicago”•Michael Jordan in the playoffs has put up atleast 40ppg, 5rpg, 5apg in 6 different playoff series. Along with an average of about 55% shooting, 3spg and 2bpg.(86 vs bos, 89 vs cavs, 90 vs philly, 92 vs Miami, 93 vs Phoenix, 88 vs cavs) Jordan won every one of those matchups except for the 1986 matchup vs the celtics.

•Jordan in 88-89 averaged 32ppg, 8apg, 8rpg, 3spg off 54% shooting. LeBron has never even came close to this stat line.

•in 87 thru 92, MJ averaged 5 straight seasons of atleast 51% FG shooting. LeBron has never done this.

•the lowest FT% MJ ever shot in a season was 78%. Lebrons highest in a season ever is 78%.

•MJ has a higher playoff FG% of 48.7% to Lebrons 48.3%

•MJ has a higher playoff player efficiency rating of 28.6 to Lebrons 27.3.

•MJ shoots a higher playoff 3 point percentage of 33.2% to Lebrons 32.9%

•LeBron James has scored 30 points, 416 times in 1,117 games.Michael Jordan did it 562 times in 1,072 games.Jordan won 6 championships without losing a final in 1,072 games and LeBron in 1,117 games has lost 5 times and has only won 3 times (updated 2018)

•MJ also shocked the league by being the first (and only) player to have 100 blocks and 200 steals in the same season, then turned around and did it again the next year..

•Mj also has more career blocks (893) than Lebron James (853) despite playing in 22 LESS career games and being the smaller guy.Also, MJ averaged 1.6 blocks per game in the 1987-88 season which is absolutely bonkers for a 6’6″ shooting guard.Seriously this list can keep going. This isn’t even a debate. Mj is the GOAT.

MIchael Jordan:

•NBA record 5 playoffs series’ averaging atleast 40ppg

•Only player in history to lead league in scoring and win DPOY

•Highest scoring average, points per game, in any championship series:41.0 vs. Phoenix Suns, 1993 NBA Finals

•Only rookie in NBA history to lead his team in four statistics (1984–85)

•Only player in NBA history to lead the league in scoring, win Most Valuable Player, and Defensive Player of the Year in the same season (1987–88)

•Only player in history to average at least 30pts 6reb 5assists And 2 steals per game AND HE DID IT 7 TIMES.

•Only player in NBA history to win Rookie of the Year (1984–85), Defensive Player of the Year (1987–88), NBA MVP (1987–88, 1990–91, 1991–92, 1995–96, 1997–98), All-Star MVP (1988, 1996, 1998), and Finals MVP (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998)

•Only player in NBA history to lead the league in scoring and win the NBA championship MORE THAN ONCE in the same season* He did this SIX TIMES!! (1990–91, 1991–92, 1992–93, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1997–98)

•One of two players in NBA history to score 3,000 points in a season: 3,041 points scored in 82 games played (37.1 ppg) (1986–87)* Wilt Chamberlain is the only other player to achieve this.•MJ is also the only player in NBA history to score over 40 points at age 40, and he did it twice!

•In 1988, MJ earned: Dunk Champ, All Star Game MVP, NBA Scoring Title, League MVP and Defensive Player of the Year.Michael in only ELEVEN complete seasons with the Bulls:-10 scoring titles,-Won Defensive Player of the Year,-9 times all defensive team,-9time All NBA,-5 league MVPs-6 finals MVPsAll 11 seasons.

Mj has done in 11 seasons things Lebron hasn’t done and won’t do in his whole career…Remind me again...who is the GOAT?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kha-el: Spoelstra is a great coach, as the last two seasons have shown. So coaching isn’t an issue for his Miami teams. Sure the last couple coaches have been mediocre or bad in Cleveland, but Lebron more or less runs the team as the floor general.

As for the WB/PG argument, Westbrook is a stat padder, who definitely makes his teammates worse. PG is an all star, but he didn’t look like one this season. Westbrook is an elite athlete, but terrible to play with. Why do you think KD left?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: From that quote I can conclude that Jordan is a better scorer and defender than LeBron.... And the fact that Jordan was better coached and had better teammates than LeBron.

But there are other factors in Basketball court than scoring and defending.

Kha-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kha-El

@stormdriven said:

@kha-el: Spoelstra is a great coach, as the last two seasons have shown. So coaching isn’t an issue for his Miami teams. Sure the last couple coaches have been mediocre or bad in Cleveland, but Lebron more or less runs the team as the floor general.

As for the WB/PG argument, Westbrook is a stat padder, who definitely makes his teammates worse. PG is an all star, but he didn’t look like one this season. Westbrook is an elite athlete, but terrible to play with. Why do you think KD left?

Yes, Spoelstra is great coach, I can see how he makes his players better but Gregg Popovich is simply a better coach, plus they had the best power forward of all time in their team that year. Cav's coach has never done anything, that's why LeBron is forced to pretty much be the real coach of Cleveland... I bet Jordan wouldn't do well in that kind of environment either.

WB could stat-pad because he wasn't well coached as well, he doesn't get any direction and forced to run the floor with bad basketball IQ, again if Jordan was in the same position, I'm sure his legacy wouldn't be the same.