Laxus vs Erza & Mirajane

gatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gatsu

Do you think the duo can pull a win against a powerhouse like Laxus?

Please decide based on the feel you've got regarding their power, not the common bullshit "Erza wins cos she's Erza" based on PIS (nakama power boosts outta nowhere, etc...)

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus curbs them.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Mira still have Seiya's abilities? If so, they win.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mira has her current demon powers, so it should be a good win. If she took on the other remaining demon powers of Tartarus, then she can solo.

gatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gatsu

@fabricolage: I really cannot see that happening. Like ever. Laxus has always been portrayed as a powerhouse and currently it almost seems like no one can stop him (I am not implying he is the strongest in the series, ofc. Acnologia/August-tier characters can beat him with mid difficulty at best). Losing to either of them (Mira/Ezra) on a 1 vs 1 fight would be inconsistent with the feel the series has given us so far. It's consistently implied that he is leagues above them in terms of power. The only reason I posted this thread, was that not everyone seems to think so. As far as I'm concerned, I think that it is blatantly obvious that Laxus roflstomps them both at once. Demon powers are a force to be reckonned with, but they cannot hold a candle to Laxus' powers. Which I think is unfortunate, because it has always bothered me that Gildarts/Laxus have always seemed to be so much above the rest of the guild powerwise.

blackknighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus with some difficulty.

Laxus>Mira>erza.

gatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it decided then? Laxus vs Erza & Mira wins in a low/mid difficulty battle?

ragaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

erza alone has a good chance of winning. 2 vs 1 is a sure win.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza has no chance of beating Laxus. Mira has a better chance but I think Laxus eventually takes it high diff

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not even a fight, Mirajane alone solos due to her Seilah, Sitri and Alegria. Laxus will hv a hard time battling She-Devil alone but with Erza on her side they will one-shot him.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can take it, but if it happens is at really high diff.

gatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmett_frost: Neither one can solo. Putting either one against him in an 1v1 fight would make this a spite. I was on the verge of adding Wendy in their team as well to maybe call this a fight. It would probably still go to Laxus though. But if that happened, it would be damn hard for him to pull off. Wendy's supporting utility ain't no joke.

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gatsu: u r soooooo hyping Laxus, yes he is OP but Mirajane is More powerful than him. Laxus is around Satan Soul. But Demon God Halphes that can destroy an entire city with one blast, Seilah can control beings with MARCO (Laxus dies), Sitri featless but More powerful, Alegria (has vast amount of magic, the sea began to evaporate by her mere presence) the nature itself feared her, it is one of the most impressive feats in FT IMO.

Mirajane was stated to be soo powerful but displayed weak powers. I never said Erza is More powerful than Laxus. I always deemed him being More powerful. But Mira is the most powerful ishgarian IMO due to Seilah and Alegria

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

MatiasPinto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Damn Erza and Mira are actually winning huh

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza was enoughly strong to give a extreme diff to Laxus, Mira is waaay weaker than both of them but 2v1 is too much for Laxus

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus dies. The duo stomp.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza gave Laxus a extreme diff (would've been a high diff if he didn't waste some energy on Kyria), Mira is = Erza because of Mashima's author comments (although this was 10 years ago and she lacks feats, he still portrays them as equals), so the duo should win this mid diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not even a fight, Mirajane alone solos due to her Seilah, Sitri and Alegria. Laxus will hv a hard time battling She-Devil alone but with Erza on her side they will one-shot him.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220 said:

Erza gave Laxus a extreme diff (would've been a high diff if he didn't waste some energy on Kyria), Mira is = Erza because of Mashima's author comments (although this was 10 years ago and she lacks feats, he still portrays them as equals), so the duo should win this mid diff.

Where? It was equality only in Base forms

OT: mismatch. Duo one-shot. Mirajane solos.

NALUFAN4LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By NALUFAN4LIFE

Laxus one-shots overrated fodder Mira and high diffs Erza

Garmadooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mira is a non-factor. She is only Skullion level who is fodder for Base Laxus. So it become Erza vs Laxus where they take out each other.