Laxus vs Akainu.

• 104 results
samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jadenlol: Tell me how is he punching laxus when hes uncatchable or untouchable. Laxus moves at lightning speed by transforming himself into lightning. Ace was already injured in the fight before. Akainu fled from shanks and whitebeard>>shanks. So that logic dies. When did natsu perform a fire lightning roar at laxus? Also ace got burned because magma>fire. And lightning is 100x hotter than magma. Laxus took down an island level sand tsunami with a simple lightning bolt. Akainu wont even get a chance to touch him. Even if he touch its going to do nothing

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Tell me how is he punching laxus when hes uncatchable or untouchable. Laxus moves at lightning speed by transforming himself into lightning. Ace was already injured in the fight before. Akainu fled from shanks and whitebeard>>shanks. So that logic dies. When did natsu perform a fire lightning roar at laxus? Also ace got burned because magma>fire. And lightning is 100x hotter than magma. Laxus took down an island level sand tsunami with a simple lightning bolt. Akainu wont even get a chance to touch him. Even if he touch its going to do nothing

holy shit that logic is so absurd I don't even know where to begin, did you realise everything spouted here has been complete nonsense.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@samconery said:

holy shit that logic is so absurd I don't even know where to begin, did you realise everything spouted here has been complete nonsense.

That was what a 7 year old told me when i told him something about trigonometry

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@jadenlol: OP states that both characters can hit each other, so i don't think Akainu's logia intangibility would be a factor in this fight

Oh Akuinu still wrecks though. Only way Laxus can win is if he keeps his distance and spams his town level thunder dragon roars if he gets in close he's doomed seeing as how its in his character to get in close and brag he's doomed and Akuinu doesn't waste time Magma punch to the gut=gg.

Laxus is well above Town level. He's way stronger than Sting who's already Town+, he can casually fire lightning nukes, and should be on par with Current Base Natsu who can casually one shot Mountain level guys:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

Pre-TS Gildarts Mountain level punch and Pre-TS Bluenote fighting him:

Post-TS Natsu casually one shotting Post-TS Bluenote:

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@jadenlol: OP states that both characters can hit each other, so i don't think Akainu's logia intangibility would be a factor in this fight

Oh Akuinu still wrecks though. Only way Laxus can win is if he keeps his distance and spams his town level thunder dragon roars if he gets in close he's doomed seeing as how its in his character to get in close and brag he's doomed and Akuinu doesn't waste time Magma punch to the gut=gg.

Laxus is well above Town level. He's way stronger than Sting who's already Town+, he can casually fire lightning nukes, and should be on par with Current Base Natsu who can casually one shot Mountain level guys:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

I agree with the scans but Gildarts doesn't have Mountain level punches the only mountain level chars in FT are the dragons and its small mountain level I can't debate for Laxus though cause I dropped fairy tale a while back and ive seen nothing form Laxus that puts him at island level like Akuinu is

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#57  Edited By stormshadow_x

@neongamewave said:

Laxus could win with Fairy Law but other than that, Akainu should take the majority.

This possibly but a few other factors as well could come into play

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

#

@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

I agree with the scans but Gildarts doesn't have Mountain level punches the only mountain level chars in FT are the dragons and its small mountain level I can't debate for Laxus though cause I dropped fairy tale a while back and ive seen nothing form Laxus that puts him at island level like Akuinu is

1. Laxus beat one of the Spriggan 12. Guys around the same level as Brandish, who can casually warp Islands:

2. Pre-TS Gildarts>GMG Laxus>GMG Jura>>Town+ Sting. There's no reason for him not to be Mountain level as the scan shows.

3. Dragons (at least Motherglare) are Multi Mountain, so that still doesn't stop Gildarts from being Mountain level:

No Caption Provided

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

#

@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

1. Laxus beat one of the Spriggan 12. Guys around the same level as Brandish, who can casually warp Islands:

2. Pre-TS Gildarts>GMG Laxus>GMG Jura>>Town+ Sting. There's no reason for him not to be Mountain level as the scan shows.

3. Dragons (at least Motherglare) are Multi Mountain, so that still doesn't stop Gildarts from being Mountain level:

No Caption Provided

Those are hills some mountains can stretch up to 10 km the island look rather small akuinu levels large islands

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Anime2114

@jadenlol said:
@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:

#

@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

No Caption Provided

Those are hills some mountains can stretch up to 10 km the island look rather small akuinu levels large islands

1. It might have been small originally, but definitely not after she turned it from this:

No Caption Provided

To this:

No Caption Provided

And from that straight to this:

No Caption Provided

That's clearly Island level warping.

2. There's no reason to assume those are hills instead of Mountains. They don't look big because they're off in the distance.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Vertigo-

@jadenlol: @anime2114: you two mind just replying to each other? I keep getting notifications whenever either one of you reply to the other since you keep quoting one of my posts. Thanks.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:

#

@anime2114 said:
@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Town+ Sting:

Laxus Lightning nuke:

No Caption Provided

1. It might have been small originally, but definitely not after she turned it from this:

No Caption Provided

To this:

No Caption Provided

And from that straight to this:

No Caption Provided

That's clearly Island level warping.

2. There's no reason to assume those are hills instead of Mountains. They don't look big because they're off in the distance.

There isn't any other scan showcasing that the look bigger than what is potrayed we go by hills for now if the were multi mountain the would have roasted Natsu who consistently operates at less also some mountains can be huge and reach into the sky and dwarf lakes those mountains definitely aren't the former I agree on the isladn bit though akuinu island still looks bigger but its clearly not a stomp like I thought it was.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pierpat

@jadenlol: nobody in the whole of OP has leveled a large Island with a single attack, nevermind akainu.

I do not follow FT, but i'm up to date with OP and the scans posted here are good enough to say that akainu ain't tanking this guy's shots.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By samconery

@pierpat: I would not say ft clearly has better fighter than op. But i can say this. Ft is getting way too close in strength to op with new fighters like eileen and august. Laxus doing island level attacks, and gildarts most probably doing a come back. The thing is even if op didn't turn of intangibility of akainu, it wouldn't have mattered. Logias have been killed and beaten before by their own element weakness. Unlike ft op elements strictly follow real life elements. That makes me say lightning is much much hotter than magma which is ice to sun and lightning is hotter than surface of sun. So i say laxus will roast this guy. And with DF Laxus is way above. Combined with his new red lightning which is "lightning beyond lightning" and this lightning has bursting capablites and are much hotter and powerful than laxus lightning! And defenders talk about laxus using fairy law. Fairy law isn't even necessary

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Laxus

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehermit: Yeah nice strategy. Where fat ass one piece characters don't win you just use gay jokes to hide it. This is 21 century dumbass. People are not so backward thinking like you. Laxus and freed are gay? Well that is alright. And they call naruto fans bad....

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu, he hits way harder, and tbh lighting speed shouldn't be anything special in OP.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu roflstomps once again

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped? Akainu finger flicks.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu, no counter for logia

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini @flashingsabre Elemental superiority? Just my two cents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

Which elemental superiority? Laxus is inferior in every aspect: speed, DC, precog, and especially durability. If he can survive multiple hits from a bloodlusted WB, I don't think Laxus will be able to hurt him significantly.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FlashingSabre

@kingzod: What superiority. Akainu beat Ace because lava smothers flames. It has nothing to do with heat. And Akainu's magma has far better heat showings than Laxus lightning anyway.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini @flashingsabre Don't get me wrong I've changed my opinion on this battle, Akainu takes it. Logically lightning is far hotter than magma but I guess we shouldn't apply real world physics to this.

Laxus has a form of intagibilty as well. He's beaten in every stat though, just trying to make some kind of argument I guess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

Scientifically yes, but he has not feats to even say his lighting can burn wood, while Akainu passive heat can easily melt steel.

Well I'm not saying he wins thanks to intangibility, since the OP says that both can hit each other I don't really see the problem.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus can win but it'd be close.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dust_Hawk

Akainu. Close fight he's very advantaged.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu slaughters that bum

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GXrevs06

Laxus rains nukes from above and obliterates him

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini Ah didn't see the intagibilty nerf for both. Laxus is f**ked here then

Novawing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu slaughters

MatiasPinto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu roasts Laxus alive

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 cocacolaman  Moderator

Akainu.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Gilateen

Akainu burns the crap out of him

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akainu stomps. it aint even close. lava>lightning

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@gxrevs06 said:

Laxus rains nukes from above and obliterates him

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This attack of Akainu never did kill any mid-tier but barely only FODDERS LOL.

Lots of mid-tiers on the battlefield yet no one has been shown to be killed by any of those feats.

This is too slow and easy to avoid.

Lightning temperature is = 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit

Magma temperature is = 2200 degrees Fahrenheit

I know they are not normal lightning and magma but this is the least basis.

But I believe has still amazing feats but this one is nah nah for a mid-tier.

OT: Akainu wins due to hype

Laxus wins due to having better feats.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marplay:

This attack of Akainu never did kill any mid-tier but barely only FODDERS LOL.

Cuz they had no problem what u expect? unless u trying to say Mid-tier can tank this attack, which I very well disagree Lol.

Lots of mid-tiers on the battlefield yet no one has been shown to be killed by any of those feats.

Because none of them hit them, that kinda obvious.

This is too slow and easy to avoid.

No one was actually shown dodging it so I don't see where u got this from.

Lightning temperature is = 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit

Magma temperature is = 2200 degrees Fahrenheit

I know they are not normal lightning and magma but this is the least basis.

Of since Akainu has heat vaping steel with passive heat, way beyond anything heat feat that Laxus has.

But I believe has still amazing feats but this one is nah nah for a mid-tier.

Base on? u actually haven't seen any mid-tier tanking it or dodging it, why are speculating so much mate?

OT: Akainu wins due to hype

Laxus wins due to having better feats.

Wait are u saying Laxus has better feat than Matching Whitebeard's Quakes? Changing the climate of Island and turning into a waste land of magma? what are u smoking mate?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu one shots

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu easily

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akainu in a mismatch

Gorgc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AKainu solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorgc said:

AKainu solos the verse

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus is heavily downplayed in this thread, also LMFAO at Akainu soloing the verse.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu with some difficulty.