• Who takes it, and why.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlackWind

Laxus ain't Admiral level. He'd be hard pressed defeating Smoker, IMO.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus got this by margin.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus could win with Fairy Law but other than that, Akainu should take the majority.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus could win with Fairy Law but other than that, Akainu should take the majority.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well frankly if they can hit each other Laxus has a good chance

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Khael

Laxus wins this

AnimeFightsHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laxus wins low dif

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu slaughters

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu slaughters unless fairy law

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus via Fairy Law

Kneel Before Zod

DragonKing123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus wins this with Fairy Law.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well frankly if they can hit each other Laxus has a good chance

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by hype akainu otherwise laxus

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Akainu and it's not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxative has no haki so he's fugg'd

On the other hand Reddoggy has HAKI , has MAGMA devil fruit , defeated ACE and AOKIJI , tanked quake-punches from WHITEBEARD , changed the CLIMATE of an ISLAND, fought for THREE DAYS WITHOUT STOPPING and he can throw around magma-meteors like it's nothing.

In short....

He's 2badass4u

No Caption Provided

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@purplehermit:

On the other hand Reddoggy has HAKI , has MAGMA devil fruit , defeated ACE and AOKIJI , tanked quake-punches from WHITEBEARD , changed the CLIMATE of an ISLAND, fought for THREE DAYS WITHOUT STOPPING and he can throw around magma-meteors like it's nothing.

In short....

He's 2badass4u

Ten days*

IceDemonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus wins with spirit bomb i mean fairy law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: NOWAY

Did he and Kuzan agree on lunch/poo breaks?

No Caption Provided

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In short....

He's 2badass4u

No Caption Provided

They can hit each other, says so in the OP. So I'll stay with Laxus.

• Lightning is hotter than magma. Magma fruit is nice though
  • Who he has defeated isn't REALLY a feat friend.
  • Even Natsu has tanked a dragon roar from Sting which could overpower a town erasing blast. Natsu had scratches when this happened, and Laxus is so much more durable than Natsu
  • The 10 day fight and climate change is a weird feat that shouldn't have happened. But it did and that is a stamina feat I guess. But Laxus can make the storm clouds spawn natural lightning which would give him loads of extra energy.
  • Laxus can spam stronger stuff.
No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Backing Laxus because of reasons and the fact that I hate Akainu.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be hard fought either way

Laxus has a speed advantage due to lightning body, and has ranged capabilites with his roar, halbered and breakdown fist.

I'd back him for a slim majority

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu doesnt have that many feats aside from the war so i'll back laxus. Also surving whitebeard punch is unqauntifiable blackbeard survived it on the face and he got badly damaged by luffy bazooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: DOT Yeah but when does Laxus actually use this ''incredible heat'' i've never seen? When is he ACTUAL lightning speed? Dude stop hyping him so hard , freaking Enel is stronger than Laxus and he's just one of the early villains in OP.

DOT Why? Really Why?

DOT Destroying a town isn't really incredible considering the ISLAND destroying fights that happened in OP , also how do Sting's chi blasts even work? Holy damage? Natsu vs Sting&Rogue fight was really badly written considering they're third generation dragon-slayers and Sting defeated HIS OWN GUILD MASTER (But wait Natsu gets away with scratches and when he has to fight for ''muh lucy'' he can tank STING AND ROGUE COMBINED) - Shit like this is why I dropped Fairy Tail

DOT You WISH it didn't happen fanboi

DOT Just No

Look at this HUGE rain of magma fists , he rained this all over Marineford and those shiiiiiips

No Caption Provided

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehermit:

freaking Enel is stronger than Laxus and he's just one of the early villains in OP.

How is Enel going to damage Laxus? All of his attacks will simply feed him

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehermit: Laxus got no haki so he will lose? Come on! they need haki to beat them physically. Laxus wont even step in! There has been many cases when their elements have been manipulated against them. A logia uses normal elements. Laxus will just spam lightning attacks. He will burn akainu to hell!

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By samconery

Also laxus doesnt need fairy law for this. People hype logia's intangibility so much like they are god or something. They are intangible because of their elements. Nothing more just like you punch water or fire and your hand goes through it. Nothing much. In fact logia's biggest weakness is their biggest ability. Freaking crocodile was hurt due to water. Ace got messed up by a much hotter element magma. Enel got messed by luffy's rubber! I mean they just follow normal rules unlike elements of ft. Laxus lightning is 100x hotter than magma. He will burn akainu into a crisp. If he brings red lightning its just over for akainu a lot earlier. Damn

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheVivas

@purplehermit:

When is he ACTUAL lightning speed?

When he travels as lightning...?

No Caption Provided

Dude stop hyping him so hard , freaking Enel is stronger than Laxus and he's just one of the early villains in OP.

No he's not.

DOT Destroying a town isn't really incredible considering the ISLAND destroying fights that happened in OP

DOT you completely missed the reason as to why the town busting feat was provided in the first place.

also how do Sting's chi blasts even work? Holy damage?

They work like any other attack....? What kind of question is that? You're trying to downplay FT but don't even know what Sting's Roar does?

It wasn't "Holy Damage" that destroyed the floor of the GMG stadium, it was regular energy damage:

Natsu vs Sting&Rogue fight was really badly written considering they're third generation dragon-slayers and Sting defeated HIS OWN GUILD MASTER (But wait Natsu gets away with scratches and when he has to fight for ''muh lucy'' he can tank STING AND ROGUE COMBINED)

Natsu never "tanked" Sting's Roar, he actively dodged it:

No Caption Provided

It was the other attack of Sting's that Natsu tanked:

And he never tanked Sting and Rogue's combined attack, he just straight up overpowered it:

Shit like this is why I dropped Fairy Tail

DOT so apparently you read the chapters, yet still don't know what happened?

DOT Just No

DOT funny how you're calling him the fanboi yet you yourself are the one who's overhyping and lowballing characters.

Look at this HUGE rain of magma fists , he rained this all over Marineford and those shiiiiiips

Those would never touch Laxus.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: moreover, natsu survived a meteor powered move at the beginning of ft(almost at beginning). And laxus>>>>>>natsu. Its been years after than fight and now laxus will simply bust the heck out of akainu's meteors with small lightning. Lol its not even funny

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you should probably ignore him. He's an FT troll

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: Oh I'm aware, that's why I chose to put "DOT" in my replies to him.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: exactly. Though the gap between Natsu and laxus isn't that wide anymore. Natsu himself could take on akainu now.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: DOT Yeah but when does Laxus actually use this ''incredible heat'' i've never seen? When is he ACTUAL lightning speed? Dude stop hyping him so hard , freaking Enel is stronger than Laxus and he's just one of the early villains in OP.

DOT Why? Really Why?

DOT Destroying a town isn't really incredible considering the ISLAND destroying fights that happened in OP , also how do Sting's chi blasts even work? Holy damage? Natsu vs Sting&Rogue fight was really badly written considering they're third generation dragon-slayers and Sting defeated HIS OWN GUILD MASTER (But wait Natsu gets away with scratches and when he has to fight for ''muh lucy'' he can tank STING AND ROGUE COMBINED) - Shit like this is why I dropped Fairy Tail

DOT Just No

No Caption Provided

Was going to reply but @thevivas already handled it. Thanks

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jashro44  Online
samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Oh iam so sorry. I just noticed that i had typed it. Sorry will take care of it next time

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu slaps , stabs Laxus while he casts FairyLaw(Gives him the Hades-Makorov treatment)

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jadenlol

Akuinu wrecks and its not even close, Laxus has the speed advantage but since Akuinu has a pretty decent range he's speed advantage is suspended. Every blitz he attempts to pull off gets magmaed punched to the face, Akuinu only has to over power him which he certainly can as he has the strength advantage due to Laxus character to get in close when fighting his enemies as he did so with Natsu he would try and punch Akuinu after realising he's intangible where he gets dogpiled by a magma punch In the gut which no one in fairy tale can survive.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: OP states that both characters can hit each other, so i don't think Akainu's logia intangibility would be a factor in this fight

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: OP states that both characters can hit each other, so i don't think Akainu's logia intangibility would be a factor in this fight

Oh Akuinu still wrecks though. Only way Laxus can win is if he keeps his distance and spams his town level thunder dragon roars if he gets in close he's doomed seeing as how its in his character to get in close and brag he's doomed and Akuinu doesn't waste time Magma punch to the gut=gg.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Oh Akuinu still wrecks though. Only way Laxus can win is if he keeps his distance and spams his town level thunder dragon roars if he gets in close he's doomed seeing as how its in his character to get in close and brag he's doomed and Akuinu doesn't waste time Magma punch to the gut=gg.

fair enough. I just wanted to point that out since you said brought up Akainu's intangibility

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Magma punch to the gut and laxus will fall? Lol that is the stupidest thing i heard in a while? Town level roars? Which arc are you in? Strength goes to akainu? Again which arc of ft are you in? Only shit akainu do here is make a lot of magma on the floor before laxus roasts him with much hotter element. Laxus has alot of shit in his arsenal and he wont even need all of them

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Magma punch to the gut and laxus will fall? Lol that is the stupidest thing i heard in a while? Town level roars? Which arc are you in? Strength goes to akainu? Again which arc of ft are you in? Only shit akainu do here is make a lot of magma on the floor before laxus roasts him with much hotter element. Laxus has alot of shit in his arsenal and he wont even need all of them

you must have a very messed up understanding if you think that's stupid. A magma punch in the Gut burns your insides Laxus was taking down by Natsus fire lightning roar which is not nearly as deadly as a Magma punch in the gut it killed ace and almost killed whitebeard who tanked a numerous scale of attacks that leave Laxus in the dust. I admit I'm not far in or caught up fairy tale but from what ive seen nothing in Fairy tail comes close to what one piece characters can do Luffy a high tier and is weaker than Akuinu caused a city to fold in on itself Akuinu in his fight with akoiji used an island to change its climate just by the share side affect of their battle nothing in Fairy tale comes close to that.