#51 Posted by deactivated-5b6470470eeed (520 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't belive the lowballing.

#54 Posted by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:

I can't belive the lowballing.

#55 Posted by Insertnewname (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is: what can law do, when he is restricted from organ damaging and limb dismembering? I think he is pretty much a non factor because of that. From what I've heard ban guy wins

#56 Edited by Ratava (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

the nerfs lol

why create such a battle at all?

#57 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

the nerfs lol

why create such a battle at all?

In a hax off the battle would the arguments would consist of:

"Kamui, gg"

"Shambles, gg"

"Snatch, gg no-re"

"Nope, room gg."

"Nope, kakashi is in another dimension"

"Nope, stat drained. Ban blitzes"

Ect....

IMO this limits hax but still makes it a debatable battle for either side, Kakashi can still teleport, Ban can still use hunter fest, and Law can still use some Room hax.

*ahem*

Bump.

#58 Posted by Sy8000 (35214 posts) - - Show Bio

Law can still teleport mind swap or hurl stuff at them and he's fastest. He wins.

#59 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Law can still teleport mind swap or hurl stuff at them and he's fastest. He wins.

Out of all things here, that's simply untrue. I intentionally left Law with his hax for a reason.

#60 Posted by Sy8000 (35214 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Out of all things here, that's simply untrue. I intentionally left Law with his hax for a reason.

He reacted to meteors and fought Doflamingo along with Luffy. Neither of the others are really comparable to Luffy.

#61 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

"Law is the fastest"

*Looks at Ban*

#62 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Kakashi is undoubtedly the fastest here overall in every category even travel due to raikiri, Luffy might have him there due to gomugomu but his combat speed and perception/reactionary is like a league or two below his. Also Ban is comparable to Mel, even early on pre-hendrickson they have comparable speed feats to the monster trio.

#63 Posted by Sy8000 (35214 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Raikiri has never been quantified. Kakashi doesn't really have feats to be as fast as Pre-Timeskip Luffy even. Law reacted to a meteor and Kakashi doesn't have re-entry speed feats. Ban doesn't either, Mel at that time was just slower than Luffy and Law.

#64 Posted by Sy8000 (35214 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I just remembered DMS Kakashi had a reflex amp that let him react to Kaguya's attacks. He wins.

#65 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@cosmic_lantern: Raikiri has never been quantified. Kakashi doesn't really have feats to be as fast as Pre-Timeskip Luffy even. Law reacted to a meteor and Kakashi doesn't have re-entry speed feats. Ban doesn't either, Mel at that time was just slower than Luffy and Law.

So you're saying Mach 250ish reaction feats? Even fodder witnessed Madaras meteor as it dropped and onoki and gaara reacted to it.... In all honesty that's incredibly slow even compared to kage summit characters. Kakashi was capable of pressuring Deva path more than Naruto in sage mode and they had an entire fight scene within the span of a second, it's quite honestly one of the most basic principles we can use when comparing speed:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Within the span of that one second he used the shadow shuriken jutsu, clones attacked whilst said attack was mid-air, and by the end of the second the rasenshuriken crosses he crater that compares to a mountain range in the background, however that's not nearly as impressive as what he did next:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Within the span of the next alter cation he surrounds him in clones that had just transformed and he manages it at the last split second, to me it's certainly obvious their fighting in the milisecond/centisecond range. The thing about this is Sage mode only increases Naruto's reactionary due to frog kata, his base stats are near identical. Kakashi fought two of these monsters, without being able to seperate them and he also fought 4 KN4 lvl jinchuriki who are nothing but blitzing maniacs. Kakashi is 6th gate guy level speed wise, which would put him a fair margin above both Luffy and Law.

EDIT: also the 'amp' was the eyes since he has two he has better perception obviously, that's not the point im making though as even war arc kakashi is still the fastest here.

#66 Posted by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Edited by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: I am honestly wondering how long it takes for people to start saying you're fanboying

Even though by a vast majority you are right

#68 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck said:

@cosmic_lantern: I am honestly wondering how long it takes for people to start saying you're fanboying

Even though by a vast majority you are right

Meh....Im used to it....I get called a fanboy a lot since I have kid kakashi as my avatar when in truth my favorite character in the series is probably Kurotsuchi or Lee.

#69 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Law one shot both at the beginning

#70 Posted by Ungas123 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban wins. They won't be able to find him till 1 of them dies.

#71 Posted by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingh said:

Law one shot both at the beginning

Assuming he doesn't have his head ripped off by ban before he could do so.

#73 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Soo basically a speedblitz?? Not happening. Don't remember ban being that fast.

#74 Edited by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingh: Meliodas reacted to lightning, Ban is naturally faster than Meliodas(prior to his powerups BTW) that is decently above reacting to a meteor.

#75 Posted by Ungas123 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingh: Ban doesn't need to speed blitz. He simply uses one of his Snatch, Zero Sign and makes him virtually undetected in every aspect.

Besides he can't be one shotted.

#76 Edited by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ungas123 said:

@kingh: Ban doesn't need to speed blitz. He simply uses one of his Snatch, Zero Sign and makes him virtually undetected in every aspect.

Eh? With Law's room he sort of can....

#77 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Welllll luffy kicked lightning, and blitzed lightning timers pre timeskip. Annddd law should be relatively equal to luffy. Soooo power scaling ftw?

#78 Posted by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingh said:

@deathhero61: Welllll luffy kicked lightning, and blitzed lightning timers pre timeskip. Annddd law should be relatively equal to luffy. Soooo power scaling ftw?

Scans? Even then that's not consistent with the feats luffy performed later on. Unlike with NNT where the lightning feat correlates perfectly with every single feat from that point all the way to the current arc where characters are traveling from city to city or country to country like it's nothing.

#79 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: bruh, the meteor madara summoned was incredibly slow in speed (it wasnt even ablaze which is ordinarily an indication of a meteor's speed.

All the above speed feats you mentioned stil doesnt put kakashi anywhere close to mach 250. We also have the fact that the person generally regarded as the fastest in the narutoverse is stuck at lightining speed which is fodder lvl for both nnt and one piece who react to that lvl ofspeed casually.

Lastly pls just stop. Kakashi didnt pressure deva path as much as naruto and he relied on clones and tricks while being aided by choji and chouza.

#80 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@ungas123 said:

Ban can be oneshotted in a number of ways here:

• Genjutsu/TP
  • Darkness flames
  • Shambles
  • TK incap
  • Kamui Raikiri
  • Various environmental incaps

etc....it's the same all around....no one is safe here.

#81 Posted by TheVivas (19437 posts) - - Show Bio

Fastest person in Naruto stuck at lightning speed?

If that ain't the lowball of the century.

#82 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: referring to the raikage who was the fastest person in the narutoverse until kcm naruto

Should have been more precise

#83 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: 1) kakashi iirc cant use genjutsu

2) no one has darkness flames here

3) shambles would work though it isnt technically a oneshot

4) umm... which of the persons here can use TK (again, not exactly a oneshot)

5) kumai raikri isnt oneshotting someone who laughs off impalements and having his torso blown away.

6) examples of the environmental incaps that either law and kakashi can use especially considering ban s insane strength.

Not to mention all your scenerios assume a ban is just gonna stand still.

#84 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla said:

@cosmic_lantern: bruh, the meteor madara summoned was incredibly slow in speed (it wasnt even ablaze which is ordinarily an indication of a meteor's speed.

Not even sure if I should entertain this as Shingai tensei is litterally pulled from space:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Also Lol'd @ you ignoring the fact Onoki reduced its weight significantly and only succeeded in stopping it with the help of Gaara.

All the above speed feats you mentioned stil doesnt put kakashi anywhere close to mach 250. We also have the fact that the person generally regarded as the fastest in the narutoverse is stuck at lightining speed which is fodder lvl for both nnt and one piece who react to that lvl ofspeed casually.

You're generally trolling now, the raikage litterally moves at a constant rate that's faster than lightning (lowballing tbh, but I don't feel like wasting anymore time than I have to) and he doesn't have better feats than 5th gate Lee/Guy. Lightning was a part1/gaiden thing btw were dealing with people who teleport instantly and react to pointblank LS attacks as if it's nothing. In fact I'm going as far to say Mach 250 is a chump change feat and kakashi can blitz (he already can, js.) just to put a thorn in your side.

Lastly pls just stop. Kakashi didnt pressure deva path as much as naruto and he relied on clones and tricks while being aided by choji and chouza.

You're a liar. Kakashi had a full confrontation with Deva alone where he himself showed him the utmost of praise. I'd hardly call using your arsenal relying on 'tricks' but hey it got the job done. Kakashi litterally found out the interval and all for his powerset and set up a way to defeat him despite not having a way to seperate them. Choji and Chouza litterally did nothing in that bout but hold him for kakashi to land the fatal blow. A plan HE devised:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Full confrontation with deva alone, still sizing him up and analyzing

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Even manages to blitz one of them but being as thier eyes are linked it's useless

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Where chouji and chouza THEN intervene, kakashi already admitted to having a back up plan. It's fair to say you should be ignored just like every other thread.

@cosmic_lantern: 1) kakashi iirc cant use genjutsu

Insinuating a sharingan user can't use genjutsu.

2) no one has darkness flames here

Insinuating Hiei doesn't have DF

3) shambles would work though it isnt technically a oneshot

List his defense against it.

4) umm... which of the persons here can use TK (again, not exactly a oneshot)

Hiei can make him into a ball and suspend him in the air until he decides to do something about it.

5) kumai raikri isnt oneshotting someone who laughs off impalements and having his torso blown away.

Insinuating dimensional phasing to the face is tankable.

6) examples of the environmental incaps that either law and kakashi can use especially considering ban s insane strength.

Burial. Kakashi has good earth style.

Not to mention all your scenerios assume a ban is just gonna stand still.

Kakashi/Hiei are faster than ban and Law has an AoE. Go bother someone else with your ignorance.

#86 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: 1) didnt dispute the fact that the meteor was from space. Simply the fact that it wasnt fast as regular meteors which are generally blazing bright within earth s atmosphere due to their speed. This was shown even before onoki made attempts at stopping it.

2) pls prove that raikage moves faster than lightining (heck i m being generous considering he doesnt even use natural lightining which as black zetsu clearly stated was on a whole other lvl and even called it undogeable (making reference to itachi who is every bit as if not more skilled than kakashi).

Bruh its cute you think lightining timing is part 1 naruto lvl when merely being faster than sound was considered incredibly impressive. Heck kakashi cant even lightining time without an ms sharingan evidenced by the facts that minato barred him from using raikiri since its speed was to much for him. Heck adult kakashi gave up on using raikiri once he lost the sharingan which goes to show that he has never truly been a lightining timer.

Also lol LS naruto (not even worth debating)

3) pls read and comprehend. I said kakashi did not PRESSURE deva path as much as naruto. Heck deva path for the most part as your scans showed relied on taijutsu and then proceeded to easily repel kakashi and his attack without moving an inch.

As we clearly saw kakashi relied on a lightining clone just as i stated.

Yes he performed a surprise attack on ashura path (not even close to deva path s lvl) who easily dodged it. Yes he saw kakashi coming due to the shared vision with deva path but if kakashi was so much faster then even seeing the attack mid way wouldnt have given ashura path the ability to dodge as easily as he did in your scans.

Not to mention again as i stated kakashi needed help from choji and chouza

EDIT: just realised that you think 5th gate lee has better speed feats thatn raikage. Rofl

#87 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: 1)kakashi has never shown thevability to use genjutsu. Ifyou have some proof otherwise i ll be glad to see them.

2) didnt see the bonus round

3) said shambles would work though not technically a oneshot.

4) see 2

5) didnt say ban can tank it. Just that its damage is neglible compared to what ban has regened from in the past

6) scans of kakashi using burial. Also you much be kidding if you think earth style can restrain someone who destroyed an mcb sized building while it was barrieded just from armwrestlin. Rofl

Kakashi isnt even a real lightining timer talkless of lightining lvl. Gilthunder alone would embarass him in terms of speed talkless of ban who also has huge aoe instant stats steal.

#88 Posted by TheVivas (19437 posts) - - Show Bio

And now Kakashi can't use Genjutsu? What manga is this guy reading?

#89 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: i will be glad to see one scan of kakashi using genjutsu

EDIT; I stand corrected. I just finishd my research and discovered that kakashi used genjutsu in early pt one naruto though i cant find any instance of it being used in a combat scenerio.

#90 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#91 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: read my post above. Already found out kakashi can use genjutsu. HOWEVER, that was an ambush and not a combat feat (already established ban is faster than him). Secondly,from what i saw kakashi needs to get extremely close to his opponent. Ifhe tries that with ban, he s gonna get his heart snatch out or his stats drained (which would be pretty instant considering kakashi lacks in that department).

#92 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao claims he 'established' something with no evidence. By far the most hilarious assertion yet.

#93 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans? Even then that's not consistent with the feats luffy performed later on. Unlike with NNT where the lightning feat correlates perfectly with every single feat from that point all the way to the current arc where characters are traveling from city to city or country to country like it's nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Top left panel, and blueno had a higher doriki than khlaifa. Who reacted to namis ightning.

ehh?? How is his feats not consistent with what happened later?

#94 Edited by DeathHero61 (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingh said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Top left panel, and blueno had a higher doriki than khlaifa. Who reacted to namis ightning.

ehh?? How is his feats not consistent with what happened later?

There was barely any emphasis on him reacting to it, plus we don't know where the bolt came from. In Nami's case her lightning comes from artificial clouds. Even then, the other feats luffy has are nowhere near Mach 400(the average speed of lightning)

#95 Posted by G_OD (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi get GODSTOMPED

#96 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: The lightning came from enel clouds, and what does it matter if she forms the clouds artificially? How would that make the lightning any slower?

Eh? What other feats are you talking about?

#97 Posted by Erick_Williams (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a good match up

Kakashi is the weak link

#98 Edited by ValorKnight (12373 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the shinobi of one thousand jutsu.

#99 Posted by DeChefMan98 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#100 Posted by jodema (923 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban.