• 114 results
#1 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario:

Law wants answers and has heard of a man that can provide them, unfortunately he's heard of his reputation and knows it wont be easy. Copy Cat Kakashi catches wind that a swordsman with an inane ability is after him for whatever reason. Ban just so happpens to be strolling through when he also hears of the showdown between the two and decides to check it out for himself.

Rules:

• Hax Limitations: No limb dismemberment of any kind , kakashi cannot go intangible at all, No organ sniping, No susanoo.
  • Kakashi is DMS, Ban and Law are current
  • All have basic knowledge of each other and know their dangerous
  • Start 100 yards apart in a slightly populated area
  • Fight to KO/Incap/Death, In-character, Morals on, bloodlust off, No BFR
  • BONUS: Hiei just so happens to be in the teashop accross the street whilst the hax trio battle it out, he joins in the fray

Takes place Here:

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

if you restrict kamui bfr ban will come out on top

if you dont restrict kamui kakashi takes it high diff via kamui bfr

edit: i see bans organ snipping is restricted as well - his physical stat stealing is allowed i guess? is "zero sign" allowed?

#3 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Law stomps last I checked. Hiei is probably (almost definitely faster) so for the bonus round I'd be willing to back him.

#4 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Law for a solid majority against Kakashi.

Edit: Feats for Ban?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#5 Edited by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably side with Ban overall

#6 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

Law's power is the best for Free-for-Alls. Law telleports Kakashi's mind into Ban's body and Gamma Knifes them when they're confused.

#7 Posted by dunmer (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Hei should win based on speed alone. However I don't know who Ban is.

#8 Posted by Nufious (611 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

for everyone needing some intel on ban:

he is a member of the seven deadly sins from the sds manga.

his physical stats are:

attack potency: at least small city level without a weapon (bos), at least city level when he uses a regular weapon (kingdom arc), can boost himself up to maximal small island to island level with the use of "snatch" (more info following)

speed: at least mhs (mach 277), can boost himself up to mhs+ with the use of "snatch" (more info following)

durability: at least city level, can boost himself up to maximal small island to island level with the use of "snatch" (more info following)

---

unique traits:

immortality and regeneration: ban posesses at least high-mid level regeneration to low-high level regeneration. -> he regenerated his entire torso, limbs, head, vital organs etc. being blown apart at once in a couple of seconds, in the recent chapter he was shown to regenerate from a puddle of blood - albeit offpanel. "normal" wounds like decapacitation, limbs being cut off, holes in the stomach usually heal in fraction of second.

it was made clear that his regeneration is not bound to his magic but is regular part of his body.

snatch: bans signature ability. he can steal objects from other people. be it their weapons or items. he mostly uses it to "snatch" away internal organs or heads when a fight is to the death (this version is called fox hunt / assault hunt). the ability can be used from about a dozen meters at least

- physical hunt/hunter fest: bans "snatch" is not only limited to physical objects or vital organs but also works on "attributes" such as strenght, speed, stamina etc. he robs the attributes his foe and adds it up to his own. physical hunt is the "slower" process when he steals the attributes over time, draining the opponent slowly and steadily to a point where he got nothing left anymore.

hunter fest is the opposite. not an over-time move but the stealing of every physical stat in a ~ some hundred feets radius (must be around 200 meter) instantly.

he has a limit to how much he can steal. for example he can completely drain city level characters to a point where they cant even move anymore but when he stole an entire towns worth of physical attributes + 2 small island-island level characters he did not managed to make them faint since the overall physical attributes he stole were too much. in a 1v1 this ability however is lethal

zero sign: the newest of bans abilities. he completely surpresses his presence. not just being invisible is the result but he can walk unhindered through people who manage to sense characters from hundred kilometers away regulary. during zero sign he can launch 1 attack without anyone noticing. after his attack his presence is no longer erased.

in terms of crossverse battles when ban is part usually the combo zero sign + hunter fest / fox hunt is restricted due to lol1shot

i can bring some scans if needed however i just wanted to give the input written out

#10 Posted by GIliad_ (6639 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering he's very average in his own verse Ban outside of it is bad af

#11 Posted by Just_Banter (12390 posts) - - Show Bio

Those nerfs doe. Anyway, I'd back Law here, though Ban should have a pretty hefty speed advantage.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#12 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#13 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@dunmer said:

An immortal who can steal stats, turn undetectable, et cetera.

#14 Posted by Ratava (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

kamui snipe gg

zero sign neck snap gg

soul swap gg

aura flex gg

that should cover it

#15 Edited by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban with ease until Hiei gets involved, then he wins

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#16 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123 said:

Law's power is the best for Free-for-Alls. Law telleports Kakashi's mind into Ban's body and Gamma Knifes them when they're confused.

#17 Posted by dunmer (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@dunmer said:

Okay nice, which verse is he from?

#18 Posted by TheVivas (19429 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for passingthroughv2
#19 Posted by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

@dunmer said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@dunmer said:

He is from the Seven Deadly Sins verse also known as the Nanatzu no Taizai verse. A link

Seven Deadly Sins

#20 Edited by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@deathhero61 Your thoughts on this?

Ban could potentially blitz everyone here....and if he feels like busting out physical hunt, nobody here stands a chance. It's bad enough that even without these restrictions in your OP Law would still be extremely vulnerable to blitzes. Ban could just use Zero Sign and snap Law's neck then after dealing with Law,(the real threat) he could take down Kakashi.

#21 Posted by TheVivas (19429 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@deathhero61 Your thoughts on this?

Ban could potentially blitz everyone here....and if he feels like busting out physical hunt, nobody here stands a chance. It's bad enough that even without these restrictions in your OP Law would still be extremely vulnerable to blitzes.

Wait I didn't make this lol

#22 Posted by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't have may he mostly relies on his immortality to survive

#24 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol: I see. Though some people seem to think he can take this, so he must have some feats.

#25 Posted by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

That's a lie XD. He uses a combination of his brute strength, sneakiness, and speed and his main ability Snatch, ALONG with his immortality in order to win fights. I can show you his fights in detail.

#26 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol: ban has likely the most feats in the series useful for crossverse battles.

i literally just posted a detailed answer like 3 posts above

#27 Edited by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

That's a lie XD. He uses a combination of his brute strength, sneakiness, and speed and his main ability Snatch, ALONG with his immortality in order to win fights. I can show you his fights in detail.

nope im on chapter 153 on sins so far all hes done is get his head chopped of by galan also Bm naruto shits on sins verse i can't believe the wank sir fiz wis has been spouting on this forum saying shit like melodas is an island buster he hasn't even busted a city post me one mountain busting feat il wait guess what there is none and that hill melodas tor was a hill

#28 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

that comes off as a serious case of selective reading paired with ignorant downplay from my point of view

i as well have no idea why suddenly naruto is making an appearance in this thread

#29 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol: I see. Though some people seem to think he can take this, so he must have some feats.

i have posted a summarization for ban a few posts above

#30 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by IceDemonKing (9987 posts) - - Show Bio

It's either law or ban gonna back ban

#32 Posted by Overwarrior2 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

If double Mangekyo then Kakashi. If not Law.

Laws abilities are amazing for free for alls. He can leave himself vunerable to an ayttack then just switch places with another. or move people into attacks.

#33 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

not really a game changer when facing up ban who literally gives no shits about his body condition due to his immense regeneration. i would argue that ban could easily steal laws organs but its restricted so...he will drain him from his powers, adding them to his own

#34 Posted by Kratosx64x (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Law. Even if Ban has regenartion he could just cut him into pieces like he did with Vergo. The thing with law is that he can use Room from the very begining of the match.

#35 Edited by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol said:
@deathhero61 said:
@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

nope im on chapter 153 on sins so far all hes done is get his head chopped of by galan also Bm naruto shits on sins verse i can't believe the wank sir fiz wis has been spouting on this forum saying shit like melodas is an island buster he hasn't even busted a city post me one mountain busting feat il wait guess what there is none and that hill melodas tor was a hill

Galan was a combatant who was beyond his physical capabilities, and you're a damn liar because on chapter 144 and 145 he was practically stomping Galan in that same encounter. As soon as he let his guard down he used his snatch technique to take his stats add them to his own, and beat them down, exactly as i described. In his first serious fight against Meliodas he was snatching stats from Meliodas.......in the fights after that he used his speed to snatch organs or limbs from his opponents. By the time the series reaches the demon arc, maybe it seems that way that all Ban can do is rely on his immortality but even before that, he was an able combatant. Even against those far superior to him, he used a collection of skills to actually fight.......

Mountain busting????? You must be blind.....

........i have every single scan for all the fights, the fact that you are not even caught up makes me question why you think you actually know the characters........

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Meliodas carved out a 30,000 foot deep hole with his power. Mount Everest is over 29,000 feet tall. Your average mountain is anywhere between 3000-5000 feet tall........... that's easy mountain busting, along with the fact that Meliodas in the past destroyed an entire country........

Escanor destroyed an entire kingdom, Galan himself destroyed a small city, on two separate occasions, and Diane's Mother Catastrophe is easily town level........ what are you on?

And Galan did this.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And you can't possibly believe he isn't at least mountain level?

SirFizzWhizz has his own way of interpreting the characters. But at the end of the day, anybody who actually knows the series, and can objectively look at feats know that the characters AT THE VERY LEAST can mountain bust.

#36 Posted by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't know what he's talking about...... go look at my respect thread, i briefly summarized Ban's fighting style.

#37 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor never destroyed a kingdom tho

#39 Posted by dunmer (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@dunmer said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@dunmer said:

He is from the Seven Deadly Sins verse also known as the Nanatzu no Taizai verse. A link

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay thanks, I will check it out latter.

#40 Edited by Nerise (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban should win this, but then again Laws room doesn't really damage so Bans body wouldn't take it as a reason to regen.

#41 Edited by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: do you want to get flagged stop throwing insults.Also how does any of those feats change the fact that Naruro still solos sins verse also destroying a country off panel means nothing we don't know how long it took him. People need to stop getting but hurt over fictional characters it's sad.

#42 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

i still dont know why this guy is bringing in naruto in this discussion.

i as well dont understand how he argues about "we dont know how long it took him" when he stated he catched up to chapter 153 of the manga and we see meliodas one-shotting danafor in chapter 130/131

no offense man but your entire chain of reason just doesnt add up

#43 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

i still dont know why this guy is bringing in naruto in this discussion.

i as well dont understand how he argues about "we dont know how long it took him" when he stated he catched up to chapter 153 of the manga and we see meliodas one-shotting danafor in chapter 130/131

no offense man but your entire chain of reason just doesnt add up

I don't mean to bust in on this, but you never tag the person you are talking to, so... @jadenlol

#44 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: yeha i mostly think that if my reply is right below the comment people will understand its meant to be for them automatically

but not really having much success with that method lol

#45 Posted by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravensupreme: he oneshots a country I must have missed that scan please.

#46 Posted by RavenSupreme (564 posts) - - Show Bio

he oneshots the kingdom of danafor. the feat itself got calced at high mountain level. he however gets the island level scaling from the ten commandments, who have 3 different island level calcs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#47 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

its a toss up between ban or law

kakashi not winning this

#48 Posted by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol said:

@deathhero61: do you want to get flagged stop throwing insults.Also how does any of those feats change the fact that Naruro still solos sins verse also destroying a country off panel means nothing we don't know how long it took him. People need to stop getting but hurt over fictional characters it's sad.

Off panel????? We literally see scan by scan of Meliodas reliving the entire moment in question..... he instantly destroyed it, and we even see in the most recent chapters Meliodas walking away from Danafor which he just destroyed in his memory. i try to refrain myself from insulting others, but being so plain ignorant of something that has been constantly shoved in the readers faces is crazy. Saying the characters in NNT can't mountain bust is like saying Superman isn't faster than a speeding bullet....... its stupid. And Naruto doesn't solo the sins verse at the point where he is being discussed(when he first started using biiju mode.) for the reasons discussed, i even went into detail before on this thread and other threads on why that isn't the case, and how does you thinking these feats are irrelevant change the fact that you didn't know about them in the first place? The feat at edinburgh that i showed you just now is on par if not beyond BM's level of power. I would challenge you to a CAV in that regard, but i already have my hands full.

I'm not butthurt, you made stupid claims, called someone else a wanker for something that actually happened, i proved you wrong. Simple.

#49 Edited by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol said:

Off panel????? We literally see scan by scan of Meliodas reliving the entire moment in question..... he instantly destroyed it, and we even see in the most recent chapters Meliodas walking away from Danafor which he just destroyed in his memory. i try to refrain myself from insulting others, but being so plain ignorant of something that has been constantly shoved in the readers faces is crazy. Saying the characters in NNT can't mountain bust is like saying Superman isn't faster than a speeding bullet....... its stupid. And Naruto doesn't solo the sins verse at the point where he is being discussed(when he first started using biiju mode.) for the reasons discussed, i even went into detail before on this thread and other threads on why that isn't the case, and how does you thinking these feats are irrelevant change the fact that you didn't know about them in the first place? The feat at edinburgh that i showed you just now is on par if not beyond BM's level of power. I would challenge you to a CAV in that regard, but i already have my hands full.

I'm not butthurt, you made stupid claims, called someone else a wanker for something that actually happened, i proved you wrong. Simple.

mountains can tank nukes their crazy durable just destroying a piec eof rock even though it is as big as a mountains doesnt cut it also meliodas hole feat isn't on naruto level as narutobijuu bomb was 29 km long its a calc even if you don't believe clacs his incomplete bijuu bomb did comparable damage to the forest of deah which is 20 km meliodas isn't even beating kn6

#50 Posted by DeathHero61 (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

@jadenlol said:
@jadenlol said:

mountains can tank nukes their crazy durable just destroying a piec eof rock even though it is as big as a mountains doesnt cut it

also meliodas hole feat isn't on naruto level as narutobijuu bomb was 29 km long its a calc even if you don't believe clacs his incomplete bijuu bomb did comparable damage to the forest of deah which is 20 km meliodas isn't even beating kn6

Read that over again carefully, and think about why your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Link to that calc please? Doesn't sound proportionate. Plus this is all pretty funny, here you are defending Naruto but in another thread you are lowballing their strength and durability. You are incredibly two faced.