#2 Posted by ourmanuel (10583 posts) - - Show Bio

Law could win if he doesn’t get blitzed

#3 Posted by FaradaySloth (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya curbstomps

#4 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Law ridicules Byakuya

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#5 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Byakuya blitzes and badly hurts Law or one shots him he likely loses. He has no counter to Laws ability and no knowledge on it.

Law most likely.

#7 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions mean Byakuya blitzes and one shots. Law got fodderized by Doffy

#8 Edited by insaneMonk (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

Current versions mean Byakuya blitzes and one shots. Law got fodderized by Doffy

How does this even change anything ,doffy had precog and full knowledge on laws abilities and also taught law some of his moves along with his crew ,wit witha blitz byakuya would never win against law

#9 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@insanemonk: Byakuya is faster than doffy by a decent margin and blitzes in character. Just because law has hax doesn’t give him a auto win a counter to laws ability is speed guess who is faster and has a significantly higher AP

#10 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio

With no knowledge , the walking arrogance , i mean byakuya , can one shoted by law .

With knowledge byakuya blitz , or seal , or use kidos .

Without knowledge : Law

With knowledge : Byakuya

#11 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14681 posts) - - Show Bio

Law dismantles him, Byakuya blitzing law is a pipe dream.

#12 Posted by TourneyMaster (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

What makes Byakuya faster by feats? Luffy outpace lightning and I dont see why Bleach characters are faster than that by any margin. What speed feat Byakuya has thats better?

#13 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking said:

With no knowledge , the walking arrogance , i mean byakuya , can one shoted by law .

this

#14 Posted by ourmanuel (10583 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually never mind, blitzing is very in character for byakuya. He’s pretty much done it at the beginning of all his fights in the series.

#15 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MrViking (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking said:

this

Is true .

#18 Edited by WhatamIseeing (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

going with law hes got the hax and byakuya is overconfident hes getting sliced.

Others have made a point

no knowledge law wins

knowledge byakuya wins

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17023 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya wins since Law won't be able to cut apart or block all of the petals, and even if he chops up Byakuya, that won't kill him since people survive when being chopped up by room, and Bayakuya will still most likely be able to control his pedals while chopped up.

#20 Posted by jc9865 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya

#21 Posted by insaneMonk (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya wins since Law won't be able to cut apart or block all of the petals, and even if he chops up Byakuya, that won't kill him since people survive when being chopped up by room, and Bayakuya will still most likely be able to control his pedals while chopped up.

Sigh... people forget just how haxed laws df is

No Caption Provided

Law has full control of everything within room he could easily switch bullets shot at him with snowflakes from the ground he would easily dodthesame with byakuyas petals and this battle takes place in same punk hazard where snow falls and if he can switch objects what's stopping him from switching byakuyas sword with a random object if he discovers that's the source of his power ?

#22 Posted by NocTimereaper (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya overwhelms Law with just his Shikai Senbozakura here.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#23 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

@insanemonk: that’s not really comparable to 100 million petals

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#24 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, Byakuya doesn’t waste time and slices open at the start of the fight

#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17023 posts) - - Show Bio

@insanemonk: Throwing some bullets back isn't on the same level as trying to control millions/billions of petals moving at massively hypersonic speeds.

#26 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@insanemonk: Throwing some bullets back isn't on the same level as trying to control millions/billions of petals moving at massively hypersonic speeds.

Byakuya hasn't shown the ability to affect a mountain range with his petals so Law controls everything as long as they enter his room

#27 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s no scenario where Byakuya doesn’t curb.

> Blitzes at the start of fights.

> Immedietly kills and double taps opponents if he feels like they got a trick up their sleeve.

So he either blitzes at the start or oneshots as soon as Law activates room.

#28 Posted by Undre (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: lol bleach has been surpassed lighting. Gins bankia is mach 500 thats about 2× lighting already and old bankia ichigo could keep up. Ichigos mask also a 10 times multiplier. So masked ichigo is mach 5000. Byakuaya is a few leagues above that ichigo easy

#29 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17023 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I'm sure he could, I'm saying he won't be able to continuously keep all the billions of petals away from him, he will run out of stamina and lose track of some of them.

#30 Posted by FaradaySloth (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Law won't switch the petals since he doesn't know what they could do, to him they're just petals lmao.

Byakuya isn't blitzing Law is the REAL pipe dream here.

Saw a person saying Bleach characters aren't a decent margin above lightning timing. Lmao that's actually the dumbest thing on this thread by a mile

#31 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: what’s the max range byakuya has manipulated his petals?

#32 Posted by JuzaCloud (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya binds him with kido then shreds him to bits with Bankai.

#33 Posted by TourneyMaster (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@tourneymaster: lol bleach has been surpassed lighting. Gins bankia is mach 500 thats about 2× lighting already and old bankia ichigo could keep up. Ichigos mask also a 10 times multiplier. So masked ichigo is mach 5000. Byakuaya is a few leagues above that ichigo easy

Mach 500 is faster than lightning..... thats what your saying right? Oh boy......

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=38483.0

Lightning is stated 90,000 Miles per Second. Thats mach 436352.

https://www.reference.com/science/fast-lightning-65633e11992236e0

Lightning is stated 37,000 Miles per Second. Thats mach 173602.

http://www.theweatherprediction.com/habyhints2/461/

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/sound2.html

Lightning stated lightspeed if we go by return stroke.

No Caption Provided

The point is, Lighting is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Mach 500. by alot.

#34 Posted by Undre (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: bykuayas petals are massively faster than bullets just saying

#35 Edited by FaradaySloth (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so first, this guy thinks Mach 500 isn't faster than Lightning (which it is, forward stroke of lightning in Mach 290, like, a google search is the only step you need) but he now says Lightning is 5 digit mach to 6 digit mach?

And Luffy outpaced Lightning he said?

Lmaoooooo One Piece Wank.

#36 Posted by Undre (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: yea your going by return stroke. Which is a completely different matter. Regular lighting strike is mach 290. And i dont recall them being faster than the return stroke. Scans for you claims

#37 Edited by TourneyMaster (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

Law won't switch the petals since he doesn't know what they could do, to him they're just petals lmao.

Byakuya isn't blitzing Law is the REAL pipe dream here.

Saw a person saying Bleach characters aren't a decent margin above lightning timing. Lmao that's actually the dumbest thing on this thread by a mile

What dumb is talking crap , and too afraid to tag me while you butcher my comment.

I said OP are faster than lightning and Bleach are not any faster by any decent margin compared to lightning.

Loading Video...

Ichigo speed even when wank by Death battle who assume for argument sake Ywach moving 2x speed of another character, is only Mach 400,000 area. not even half speed of light. Ichigo never able to blitz him easy. Lightning itself is 1/3 speed of light. Not much a gap IMO. This also only applies to Ichigo and not the rest of the characters used in this fight.

In other words trying to say Bleach is faster than Naruto or One Piece or Yu Yu Hakusho, ect ect is pointless. The speeds are 1/3 speed of light at best and trying to say one has a edge of a couple 1000 machs over the other is like saying Spider Man speed is to Captain America. Not much of a gap. Not even worth arguing. Thats the point. Im sure one Piece can argue there characters FTL by scaling to Kizaru and showing who has reacted or block his lightspeed attacks. If we really want to argue a pissing battle of speed :/

So again, quit talking crap, and stop wanking. You are making yourself look bad as well the other good Bleach debaters on this site.

#38 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@alextheboss: what’s the max range byakuya has manipulated his petals?

Multi city block.....

#39 Posted by FaradaySloth (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

What dumb is talking crap , and too afraid to tag me while you butcher my comment.

Considering you don't know what you're talking about, can you blame me?

Ichigo speed even when wank by Death battle who assume for argument sake Ywach moving 2x speed of another character, is only Mach 400,000 area. not even half speed of light. Ichigo never able to blitz him easy. Lightning itself is 1/3 speed of light. Not much a gap IMO. This also only applies to Ichigo and not the rest of the characters used in this fight.

Uh...who cares what DB has to say? They wank everyone lol.

Forward strokes of lightning are Mach 290.

In other words trying to say Bleach is faster than Naruto or One Piece or Yu Yu Hakusho, ect ect is pointless. The speeds are 1/3 speed of light at best and trying to say one has a edge of a couple 1000 machs over the other is like saying Spider Man speed is to Captain America. Not much of a gap. Not even worth arguing. Thats the point. Im sure one Piece can argue there characters FTL by scaling to Kizaru and showing who has reacted or block his lightspeed attacks. If we really want to argue a pissing battle of speed :/

Yu Yu Hakusho and One Piece aren't close to 1/3 of the speed of light except for kizaru obviously.

So again, quit talking crap, and stop wanking. You are making yourself look bad as well the other good Bleach debaters on this site.

Says the dude who thinks One Piece characters are Relativistic.

#40 Edited by TourneyMaster (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@tourneymaster: yea your going by return stroke. Which is a completely different matter. Regular lighting strike is mach 290. And i dont recall them being faster than the return stroke. Scans for you claims

Wrong.

https://van.physics.illinois.edu/QA/listing.php?id=533&t=the-speed-of-lightning

http://www.public.asu.edu/~gbadams/lightning/lightning.html

Both research articles state the initial stroke travels 30 Meters every micro second for the lightning travel to earth from storm clouds. So how high is storm clouds.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/earth/earths-atmosphere/clouds/

15,000 meters from earth surface. So lets do some math.

500 microseconds to reach cloud to earth. So how far in second can Lightning travel then? Well 30 meters per microseconds times 1,000,000. 30,000,000 meters in a second. However we never take into account the minor pauses between steps. So whats the average time frame the article states for the initial lightning to reach roughly 15,000 meters in distance? Stated the whole process takes a few milliseconds. How much is a few? Roughly less than seven, so lets lowball. 7 seconds. Okay, that means lightning travels 15,000 meters in 7 milliseconds. That leaves 993 milliseconds left. 7 goes into 993 a total of 133 times. So 15,000 times 133 equals 1,995,000 kilo per second roughly. Again we are lowballing and rounding here. So mach 5816 roughly.

How is this close to your speed of 290 MPH speed?

@faradaysloth said:
@tourneymaster said:

Considering you don't know what you're talking about, can you blame me?

Uh...who cares what DB has to say? They wank everyone lol.

Forward strokes of lightning are Mach 290.

Yu Yu Hakusho and One Piece aren't close to 1/3 of the speed of light except for kizaru obviously.

Says the dude who thinks One Piece characters are Relativistic.

I can, your very much a troll, and thankfully most know this.

True, they do wank. Which is why I was using them for highball at best.

Wrong thats a flat out lie. Many science articles show this too.

I dont see why not when they dodge "lightning" stated attacks and moves. Personally I feel no Shonen outside DBZ/DBS, Toriko, or Saint Seyia is faster than lightning. Most are high hypersonic and wank to being lightning. Including Naruto, OP, Bleach, ect. But I argue them as lightning since 90% of the toxic fanbase, like yourself, like to argue your fav anime as.

I never claim kizaru is lightspeed and every one else is by result of reacting to him. I stated two can play the pissing game over speed with bad logic, like the terrible logic yourself are applying to Byukuya blitzing. Thats all.

#42 Edited by Undre (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: bankia ichigo is mach 500. Masked ichigo mach 5000. Masked ichigo got blizted by ulqioria 1st form mach 50000. 2nd form mach 500,000. Vasto lorde ichigo mach 5,000,000. Eos byakuya mach 10,000,000. Whos mach 10 million in one piece ill wait

#43 Edited by TourneyMaster (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@tourneymaster: bankia ichigo is mach 500. Masked ichigo mach 5000. Masked ichigo got blizted by ulqioria 1st form mach 50000. 2nd form mach 500,000. Vasto lorde ichigo mach 5,000,000. Eos byakuya mach 10,000,000. Whos mach 10 million in one piece ill wait

Wow, thats great fan canon numbers you pulled out of your butt there. Not based in statements or proper fan calculating either. Your done. Move on.

#44 Posted by Undre (2612 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@tourneymaster: bankia and release forms are a 10× multiplier

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Cool but their is no statement of it increasing your stats

#46 Edited by Raziel2014 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:
@undre said:

yorouchi literally says your power would be 10x greater, Bankai increases the Reitsu/Spirit Power of the user meaning their Speed, Defense and power increase as well because reitsu -> stats, of course just reitsu increasing does not mean that they can defeat someone of similar power with a stronger ability like in Aizen case vs Yamamoto, Aizen even if he had the same reitsu as Yamamoto would lose because his zanpakuto is weaker for combat/power than Yamamoto is.

Ressurection literally returns the hollows back tot heir original form and their bodies completely change.

Vosltandig= Same as Bankai, Oppie was getting stomp by shikai ichigo then easily overpowers ichigo in physical stats after volstandig

Byakuya takes this fight with zero effort, laws ability is very amazing but with this thinking law would be invincible in the one piece and from what i remember he is not, even with his incredible hax ability doflamingo easily took care of him much less those like WHitebeard, Mihawk and stronger. Byakuya is way above all of these guys, the gap in power between Byakuya and law is too much for a single ability to make a difference.

#47 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@undre said:

yorouchi literally says your power would be 10x greater, Bankai increases the Reitsu/Spirit Power of the user meaning their Speed, Defense and power increase as well because reitsu -> stats.

Their is no statement that it increases your stats your essentially using headcannon and it also doesn't work because of scaling.

Ressurection literally returns the hollows back tot heir original form and their bodies completely change.

Vosltandig= Same as Bankai, Oppie was getting stomp by shikai ichigo then easily overpowers ichigo in physical stats after volstandig

All that means was that Oppie had more reiatsu than Ichigo a thing made clear during the Ichigo vs. Kenpachi fight

#48 Edited by Raziel2014 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@raziel2014 said:
@skysanji said:
@undre said:

yorouchi literally says your power would be 10x greater, Bankai increases the Reitsu/Spirit Power of the user meaning their Speed, Defense and power increase as well because reitsu -> stats.

Their is no statement that it increases your stats your essentially using headcannon and it also doesn't work because of scaling.

All that means was that Oppie had more reiatsu than Ichigo a thing made clear during the Ichigo vs. Kenpachi fight

sigh, you literally answer your own question, Oppie had more reitsu thus overpowered Ichigo, Bankai increases Reitsu thus can overpower the other in physical stats.

besides that every fight in the series has your answer for stats in bankai, Edoras vs Ikkaku, Ikkaku shikai was broken by a single punch, after going bankai he almost slice the other arm off.

Ichigo vs Kenpachi, Ichigo reitsu increases and overpowers Kenpachi and continues to do so after his eyepatch is release.

ichigo goes bankai and his speed and power increase along with getsuga because his reitsu has increased.

Mask increases his speed, power and reitsu to match grimmjow ressurection.

Urahara literally mentions that Bankai is similar to Ressurection and in turn similar to Volstandig and ressurection is an overall power increase as seen by every hollow in the series

in bleach Reitsu/spirit= Stats, this is as simple as it gets

#49 Edited by UltimateSage (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy hot damn, mach 10 million Byakuya!!!O_O

This is worst then mach 6 million rukia.

This shit gotta stop.:/

I'mma start a protest, #stopbleachwank.

#50 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: it does not increase stats and it Still doesn't work for scaling....