User Lists: 0

they should clear if sugar is gotten close enough

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is this op law and sugar? If yes , then Its more a mismatch gauntlet than Prime SK vs Rest of the HST battle , LOL . if not , can i get some feats?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean nobody here can actually resist Sugar's transmutation plus mind screw but pretty much everyone here can kill the team before that.

The only round I think they can win is Gerard if he starts in base.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop hard at 1.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Nobody can resist her transmutation you say?

So you're telling me that her transmutation is going to work on Juubito and Juubidara? You know.... literal DEITIES!

And people complain about One Piece Lowball.............................

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: They have no transmutation resistance feats that I'm aware of, so yeah those "deities" become her toys.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

They aren't "literal" deities. Everyone knows that.

Also have they shown resistance to anything like Law's room or sugar's touch? What's to stop Law from heart crushing or switching? What's to stop him from switching Sugar with their something near them and having them touched?

Just because you dislike one piece doesn't mean you need to lie and downplay everyone.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

I respect your love One Piece my guy. I love the series too.............

But I laugh at how you're saying Deities sarcastically.....................

They actually ARE Gods, as it's confirmed in the Naruto Databooks that those who enter Six Paths Mode become Gods. Look it up!

And yeah they have no transmutation resistance feats..... but so what?

Her power isn't going to affect those of Divine Status

You saying otherwise is a HUGE NLF to her power.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

I respect your love One Piece my guy. I love the series too.............

But I laugh at how you're saying Deities sarcastically.....................

They actually ARE Gods, as it's confirmed in the Naruto Databooks that those who enter Six Paths Mode become Gods. Look it up!

And yeah they have no transmutation resistance feats..... but so what?

Her power isn't going to affect those of Divine Status

You saying otherwise is a HUGE NLF to her power.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't be this stupid...

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

...................... Well screw you too! Who are you calling stupid?!

You can't come up with a way to debunk anything I said so you resort to insults? SO CLASSY................

They are gods stupid, Here's your proof,

Six Paths Sage Mode - It is a divine state gifted by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki to those who have an iron faith and the guts to never give up.

Divine.

Divine meaning that this is a State in which the User of the Transformation becomes a god.

No Caption Provided

So still say Sugar's powers are going to work on Gods?

Wow, guess that must mean she solos any character with just a touch.....

Goku, Superman, or Living Tribunal? Psshh... She just touches them and they become toys. Am i right?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hypnos0929

@animefreak1:

Deity is just a word. They've got healing factors worse than Wolverine but he's not a God. Whitebeard created 2 tsunamis that were about to casually destroy the island of Marine Ford but he's not a God. Akoji almost instantaneously created enough ice to walk several days across the ocean but he's not a God.

To call someone a God only matters in their universe. Hashirama was called a God yet Tsunade and all of the Leaf said the 3rd was the strongest Hokage.

Also since when does divinity matter? You're the one spouting NLF. Law has shown he can do just about anything in his rooms. Sugar has also shown the ability to change just about anyone. Unless you can show the Uchiha have resistances then what's there to talk about?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

They are gods, Here's your proof,

Six Paths Sage Mode - It is a divine state gifted by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki to those who have an iron faith and the guts to never give up.

Divine.

Divine meaning that this is a State in which the User of the Transformation becomes a god.

No Caption Provided

So still say Sugar's powers are going to work on Gods?

Wow, guess that must mean she solos any character with just a touch.....

Goku, Superman, or Living Tribunal? Psshh... She just touches them and they become toys. Am i right?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy is called a Heavenly Demon, he is a god and stomps Naruto verse gg

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Yeah..........

No offense dude..... But I'm done with you

You completely ignored everything I just told you, because you know I am right................

Even with the evidence shoved in your face......... You didn't even try to debunk it....... More like you couldn't

One Piece is a good series..... but they're no where near Naruto Verse in Combat..........

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: So6P is called Divine, Doffy is called Heavenly, they are both Gods and chill out xD

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Ignoring the fact that your argument makes zero sense, it's also inconsistent. Devil fruits are "Sea devils" and Sugar can still affect DF users. Besides are the Elite 4 (lit. 4 Heavenly Kings) from Pokemon also divine now? Context matters, feats matter, vague statements of divinity, not so much.

OT: IDK, possible clear since teleporting Sugar next to her opponents seems broken. The guantlet may be too fast for that to matter though.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

A God is a Name. That's it.

Thor, Trigon, Darkseid, Ares, and Odin are all gods who have been bested by mortals. Even the Ōtsutsuki clan loses to humans.

Also how can one be a true divine God when they're MORTAL? Sure he may have his universal equivalent of God blood in his veins but that doesn't mean he is a God.

To say "They're gods so that won't work" is a literal NLF. At least I can prove Law's room works on people out of his league and Sugar was going to use it on Don Chinjao, someone who dwarfs her in experience, raw power, haki abilities, age, physical strength, etc.

As for the others...

Goku: Yes, there's literally no reason why he could resist it.

Superman: Possibly, he's had experience with magic users, reality warpers and the like so he may have resistances (though if a devil fruit is "magic" it may be a lot more effective).

The Living Tribunal: No. He's a reality warper on a much grander scale and isn't "real". If Sugar touched him/it nothing would happen to LT as a whole, and I doubt the body would notice as they resist high tier reality warpers.