User Lists: 0

@floopay: what do you mean infinity wars Thanos? This is when Gamora killed him

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@professorrespect: wasn't an analysis was just referring to your comment, I haven't seen anything from mangog the that beats Thanos , current mangog was beat by Jane Thor and then was destroyed in the sun ,

I admittedly don't know about larfleeze, but it doesn't seem he is at Thanos' level , mayb higher then surfer but no skyfather

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: No worries , let me know if you want to know anything else , I'll post scans as well if you'd like

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: Thank you! I'll most likely PM you. My Marvel knowledge could use some refining.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@floopay: what do you mean infinity wars Thanos? This is when Gamora killed him

Wasn't that confirmed to be a Thanosi?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Unfortunately not if you are referring to the recent event with the stones , where he gets his head cut off

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@cull_obsidian said:

@professorrespect: wasn't an analysis was just referring to your comment, I haven't seen anything from mangog the that beats Thanos ,

A better performance against Odin doesn't do anything?

current mangog was beat by Jane Thor and then was destroyed in the sun ,

Which is obviously quite silly, considering Mangog survived months trapped within a sun beforehand.

I admittedly don't know about larfleeze,

Read the RT.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@floopay: Unfortunately not if you are referring to the recent event with the stones , where he gets his head cut off

Classic Infinity War. Back when he actually got the Gauntlet in the 90s.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we using silver surfer black version where he fought Knull recently? That version is OP and could solo Larfleez but won't be easy. I need someone to tell me how powerful Larfleez is and how smart he is in battle.

Mangog vs Thanos is gonna be a devastating battle but my money is on Mangog. He has raw strength and his durability is off the chain. This dude ate destroyer armor easily and broke war Thor's hammer with his barehands. he ate war Thor's city level blast and sent it back to war Thor with ease. Even Odin is scared of him. How Jane Thor defeated him is PIS and I don't Mangog is dead. Mangog also has limited Magic at his disposal. So Thanos will have serious trouble defeating him. The more Thanos hate and rage the stronger Mangog becomes. He's stupidly strong and durable.

Thanos got magic too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@cull_obsidian said:

Classic Infinity War. Back when he actually got the Gauntlet in the 90s.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Was the recent Infinity Stone event Canon in the 616 universe?

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

Are we using silver surfer black version where he fought Knull recently? That version is OP and could solo Larfleez but won't be easy. I need someone to tell me how powerful Larfleez is and how smart he is in battle.

Mangog vs Thanos is gonna be a devastating battle but my money is on Mangog. He has raw strength and his durability is off the chain. This dude ate destroyer armor easily and broke war Thor's hammer with his barehands. he ate war Thor's city level blast and sent it back to war Thor with ease. Even Odin is scared of him. How Jane Thor defeated him is PIS and I don't Mangog is dead. Mangog also has limited Magic at his disposal. So Thanos will have serious trouble defeating him. The more Thanos hate and rage the stronger Mangog becomes. He's stupidly strong and durable.

Thanos got magic too.

No he doesn't. When did he use magic in comics? Show me

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@medulaoblaganda said:

Larfleeze is a Lantern Corps. He can conjure an entire army of beings and any 1 of them can contest with multiple lanterns. When he defeats his opponents he can absorb them into his battery and call them out later as a construct, and they retain all of their abilities. This includes creatures that were cancelling out and negating the energy constructs/attacks from Lantern Corps members; but also cancelling out magical energies from certain members.

It took the culmination of 3 Lantern Corps armies to compete with him and he still matched their might and slapped Hal Jordan (with multiple rings) around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He solos then, then Mangog comes in to help defeat Thanos. Larfleeze could give silver surfer a run for his money.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Oh yeah and since you asked professorRespect right here actually made a respect thread of half this characters (Larfleeze and Mangog) it´s in his blog (i think)

I'll check it out. Thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:
@jaggernutt said:
@medulaoblaganda said:

Thanos got magic too.

Thanos most certainly uses magic. It's because of Thanos that Deadpool can't die.

No Caption Provided

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt: yeah the one by Gerry Dugan , that's canon

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:
@jaggernutt said:
@medulaoblaganda said:

Thanos got magic too.

Thanos most certainly uses magic. It's because of Thanos that Deadpool can't die.

No Caption Provided

That's was the only time he used magic.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: well he's used it more then that , he countered and ignored a very powerful binding spell by Dr strange in Thanos legacy , he has also stated he has proficiency in the mystic arts and he has created a Thanosi that is more powerful the n Dr strange

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: well he's used it more then that , he countered and ignored a very powerful binding spell by Dr strange in Thanos legacy , he has also stated he has proficiency in the mystic arts and he has created a Thanosi that is more powerful the n Dr strange

That's not magic. Thanos is just resistant to Magic. He has partially skilled in magic. Basically very limited to it. Creating Thanosi is not magic, its molecule manipulation. Mangog has a far far better magic use that Thanos

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: He does posses mystical arts and has some magic , you have just said that and then said it's not magic lol creating a being as powerful as Dr strange is very impressive

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

@medulaoblaganda: He does posses mystical arts and has some magic , you have just said that and then said it's not magic lol creating a being as powerful as Dr strange is very impressive

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was the last time he used magic? By the way, he doesn't use magic in the middle of a battle.