Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No morals,bloodlusted, no bfr. Fight on the moon.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TakenStew22  Online

Thanos needs a better teammate.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Larfleeze absorbs Surfer into the Orange Lantern Corp while Mangog brawls with Thanos, easy win for team 1

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why? He's literally intangible and create black holes, Mangog can't even touch him. Normally I don't like the black hole argument with SS, but it's morals off and bloodlusted, so yeah, he's doing black holes in people's brains.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TakenStew22  Online

Why? He's literally intangible and create black holes, Mangog can't even touch him. Normally I don't like the black hole argument with SS, but it's morals off and bloodlusted, so yeah, he's doing black holes in people's brains.

@takenstew22 said:

When has Surfer ever put a black hole in "people's brains"? And has he done that consistently?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Surfer would be the first one to go down leaving Thanos vulnerable to the team overwhelming him.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@takenstew22 said:

When has Surfer ever put a black hole in "people's brains"? And has he done that consistently?

I mean, in Silver Surfer: In Thy Name he did say if he was morals off he would put Black Holes in people's brain

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character I would say Norrin might be the underdog, but with Morals OFF he’s the better energy manipulates IMO, so he he could deal with Larfleeze.

Mangog is a tricky one.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By UltraPhoenix
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect: Isn't current Surfer super OP? How would Larfleeze deal with him?

He's not "super OP" that's a misconception by those who haven't actually had a good read of him and go by hearsay. Being intangible doesn't save you from being assimilated by Larfleeze.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect: Isn't current Surfer super OP? How would Larfleeze deal with him?

He's not "super OP" that's a misconception by those who haven't actually had a good read of him and go by hearsay. Being intangible doesn't save you from being assimilated by Larfleeze.

But being Surfer might

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@professorrespect said:
@ultraphoenix said:

But being Surfer might

Unless he's Guardian of the Universe tier, no

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Mangog? How strong is he?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@professorrespect said:
@ultraphoenix said:

But being Surfer might

Unless he's Guardian of the Universe tier, no

Hmm touche

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. I think Surfer isn't quite up to par.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: He is above herald tier in strength and durability. He could definitely beat Surfer but might have trouble with Thanos. However, the addition of Larfleeze would give team 1 the edge.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. I don't think surfer can beat larfleeze. I'm not quite sure about Mangog vs Thanos though.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. I don't think surfer can beat larfleeze. I'm not quite sure about Mangog vs Thanos though.

Mangog was scared of Thanos (later retconned to a Thanosi cuz the writing was not that good) so take that what you will

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, but Thanos is under a lot of pressure here. Larfleeze would be a very annoying fight for him even in a 1v1.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Norrin would be arguably 100 percent different to a standard one we see pretty much all of the time. Just saying.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms or power wise/tier Larfleeze is above Norrin and on Thanos’s, Tier with Mangog. However Norrin bloodlusted and Larfleeze being a being a ring wieldee; I’d say Norrin has what it takes to definitely close the gap.

For me it’s like a higher level Pokemon fighting a lower level Pokemon expect the lower level Pokemon has got the type advantage lol.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: yeah I think the point being if Norrin has the ability to use black hole attacks etc etc in a bloodlusted state he will without hesitation. That essentially makes the character a totally different one.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we using silver surfer black version where he fought Knull recently? That version is OP and could solo Larfleez but won't be easy. I need someone to tell me how powerful Larfleez is and how smart he is in battle.

Mangog vs Thanos is gonna be a devastating battle but my money is on Mangog. He has raw strength and his durability is off the chain. This dude ate destroyer armor easily and broke war Thor's hammer with his barehands. he ate war Thor's city level blast and sent it back to war Thor with ease. Even Odin is scared of him. How Jane Thor defeated him is PIS and I don't Mangog is dead. Mangog also has limited Magic at his disposal. So Thanos will have serious trouble defeating him. The more Thanos hate and rage the stronger Mangog becomes. He's stupidly strong and durable.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange that Surfer is the weak link

Mangog has got stronger over the years every time he died. Currently i think he can beat Thanos

HammerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 easily.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog has got stronger over the years every time he died. Currently i think he can beat Thanos

Mangog was Thanos' subordinate

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

Mangog was Thanos' subordinate

That was a Thanosi actually

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would put Larfleeze above Thanos and Mangog (for most his showings) somewhere near Thanos. Whereas Silver Surfer is a full tier or more below Thanos.

At least if this is Agent Orange arc Larfleeze.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we using silver surfer black version where he fought Knull recently? That version is OP and could solo Larfleez but won't be easy. I need someone to tell me how powerful Larfleez is and how smart he is in battle.

Mangog vs Thanos is gonna be a devastating battle but my money is on Mangog. He has raw strength and his durability is off the chain. This dude ate destroyer armor easily and broke war Thor's hammer with his barehands. he ate war Thor's city level blast and sent it back to war Thor with ease. Even Odin is scared of him. How Jane Thor defeated him is PIS and I don't Mangog is dead. Mangog also has limited Magic at his disposal. So Thanos will have serious trouble defeating him. The more Thanos hate and rage the stronger Mangog becomes. He's stupidly strong and durable.

Larfleeze is a Lantern Corps. He can conjure an entire army of beings and any 1 of them can contest with multiple lanterns. When he defeats his opponents he can absorb them into his battery and call them out later as a construct, and they retain all of their abilities. This includes creatures that were cancelling out and negating the energy constructs/attacks from Lantern Corps members; but also cancelling out magical energies from certain members.

It took the culmination of 3 Lantern Corps armies to compete with him and he still matched their might and slapped Hal Jordan (with multiple rings) around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Don't forget in that same fight that the Guardians of the Universe compared him to Parallax in terms of power, and that they eventually made a deal with him, rather than incur his full wrath.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Oh yeah and since you asked professorRespect right here actually made a respect thread of half this characters (Larfleeze and Mangog) it´s in his blog (i think)

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartan101: Larfleeze is definitely the strongest link in this battle. Does Thanos have the infinity gauntlet? If not, Mangog beats him with ease.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TakenStew22  Online

@spartan101: Larfleeze is definitely the strongest link in this battle. Does Thanos have the infinity gauntlet? If not, Mangog beats him with ease.

Mangog ain't beating him "with ease" lol. Thanos vs Mangog could go either way. I honestly think Mangog casually eating the Destroyer armor is an outlier.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:I don't know if Thanos has his gauntlet? Care to enlighten me on durability feats for Thanos w/o IG? I don't really know Thanos to be too strong without the gauntlet, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I just know that Mangog is a beast when it comes to durability and strength feats.

I do think it's fair to consider his destroyer armor feat as an outlier.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: Don't forget in that same fight that the Guardians of the Universe compared him to Parallax in terms of power, and that they eventually made a deal with him, rather than incur his full wrath.

Yeah, I picked up Agent Orange on a recommendation. I don't normally read DC (or Marvel) much; but that was an awesome read. Which is saying a lot; because I HATE Hal Jordan. I mean, other than John Stewart (whom I enjoyed) and Alan Scott (whom I thought was okay), I am not a Green Lantern fan at all; but Hal is a character I've often despised since Silver Age.

So for me to like Agent Orange that much really says a lot about the story.

@boutatakeanl said:

Mangog ain't beating him "with ease" lol. Thanos vs Mangog could go either way. I honestly think Mangog casually eating the Destroyer armor is an outlier.

Mangog eating Destroyer isn't that unrealistic. I mean, it's fueled and held together by magic. So you have something that pretty much negates magic and you basically have Mangog vs. a set of Uru armor. Yes, Destroyers stats are super impressive (depending on who's in it); but if Mangog can overpower it, he should actually be able to eat it.

But again, that's less an act of strength, and moreso Mangog just possessing a hard counter to a powerful object.

OT: I would side with Thanos in that fight; but I think we can all agree that it's a small majority one way or the other at best.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cull_Obsidian
Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin is a weak link, although he can gain some ground due to his abilities I'm not sure it's enough to sway my vote for team 1, depending if mangog is current. Norrin does have the power to cut space maybe he could pierce larfleeze? Anyway thanos vs mangog and larfleeze is a stomp imo.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I'm interested to see how Thanos would win. Is he really that impressive without the gauntlet?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I'm interested to see how Thanos would win. Is he really that impressive without the gauntlet?

Thor with the Belt of Strength and Power Stone did less against base Thanos than he did against Mangog without the Belt of Strength. And Thanos took blows from Odin that were said to be so powerful that had Odin kept up with them it would destroy Asgard. Again, at base with no stones.

And there are like 4 instances of him just ripping Surfer out of the air and beating him half to death. In fact, Silver Surfer blasted him with everything he had and Thanos didn't even have his shields up, and Thanos didn't even register it as a threat. He just started a casual conversation with Surfer.

In another instance he took a blast of some effort from Galactus and it burned through his shields and harmed him; but he was fine. So at least Infinity Wars era Thanos without the gauntlet was low skyfather tier.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Yeah Thanos is very strong with out his gauntlet, mentally he has kept back 3 high level telepaths while weak , fought his full phoenix powered son and destroyed a planet , went through multiple blackholes and fought Galactus odin and tyrant all with out the gauntlet

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Well thank you very much for educating me! I never knew he was this powerful at his base! I feel like this easily pushes it to Thanos's favor more than it going both ways

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: Thank you! As I stated in my response to Floopay, I never knew he was this much of a beast!