Larfleeze VS Mangog

#1 Posted by Sy8000 (35919 posts) - - Show Bio
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Pre and Post Flashpoint feats usable for Mangog.
  • In character.
  • Win by any means.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by dawnone (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

mangog most likely he should be roughly primes (boy) levelfrom what heard about him

#3 Edited by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawnone said:

mangog most likely he should be roughly primes (boy) levelfrom what heard about him

I think a regular hal Jordan could take magog,, oh wait its mangog from marvel not the dude that killed joker in kingdome come... Hmm I don't know larfleeze that well but mangog was a beast but he has to have feeds off the emotions of others so I am guessing since larfleeze is pure greed that he would do nothing but get stronger fighting him... IDK tho,, maybe a green lantern could figure out to let his emotions go so maybe my original statement would still be accurate...

#4 Edited by dawnone (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: lafreeze coulld solo a whole latern corps but from what i gathered of mangog he should win as lafreeze is in no way match for someone who makes odin scared you know what i really gotta start reading more comics only problem i i find most comics boring apart from the supernatural ones and alike. espacailly dc nowadays with it whole dark and broody stuff

#5 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawnone said:

@newecho: lafreeze coulld solo a whole latern corps but from what i gathered of mangog he should win as lafreeze is in no way match of someone who makes odin scared you know what i really gotta start reading more comics only problem i i find most comics boring apart from the supernatural ones and alike. espacailly dc nowadays with it whole dark and brrody bulls hit

well he had fed on the souls of his entire race IIRC during that arc. He has also pretended to be odin too so he at most times represented at that level of power but I think he is dead now?? I haven't seen him since I think he got banished inside a star.....

#6 Posted by dawnone (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: @newecho:lafreezes best feat is being more powerful that his whole corps combined the question is now can mangog solo a whole latern corps that should determine the winner take into accoutn a group of laterns are able to contain a gaalxy level explosion.

#7 Posted by juiceboks (25094 posts) - - Show Bio

Fleeze makes his corps tear him apart from the inside.

#8 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawnone said:

@newecho: @newecho:lafreezes best feat is being more powerful that his whole corps combined the question is now can mangog solo a whole latern corps that should determine the winner take into accoutn a group of laterns are able to contain a gaalxy level explosion.

well it depends,, if those lanterns have emotions then yes he will but if they can free themselves then I don't see why they couldn't beat him.... Larfleeze however is nothing but greed so could he free himself of emotions or hate?? I personally think that he would do nothing but get stronger fighting larfleeze and beat him easier than beating the Green lanterns.. I think the indigo lantern corp could just wipe the floor with mangog...

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#9 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze

#10 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by SirNeko (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:
@dawnone said:

well it depends,, if those lanterns have emotions then yes he will but if they can free themselves then I don't see why they couldn't beat him.... Larfleeze however is nothing but greed so could he free himself of emotions or hate?? I personally think that he would do nothing but get stronger fighting larfleeze and beat him easier than beating the Green lanterns.. I think the indigo lantern corp could just wipe the floor with mangog...

Greed is an emotion.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17199 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange

#13 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

how?? none of this makes sense?? The way you beat mangog is by releasing the souls in his power or bfr.... does larfleeze have anti something or another that can blast on the inside?? I think thor beat him that way one time...

#14 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:
@newecho said:
@dawnone said:

Greed is an emotion.

I know,, but mangog powers are tricky,, because he can feed on fear and anger and the souls of others... so I am not sure how larfleeze wins this..

#15 Edited by juiceboks (25094 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:
@juiceboks said:

how?? none of this makes sense?? The way you beat mangog is by releasing the souls in his power or bfr.... does larfleeze have anti something or another that can blast on the inside?? I think thor beat him that way one time...

Thor beat him in Blood and Thunder by blasting him from the inside. He figured out the trope that not all bricks are as durable on the inside as they are on the outside. Larfleeze can replicate this any number of ways.

#16 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I remember that now, idk would larfleeze jump to the same conclusion? I think thanos beat him once too and I know Odin released the souls that powered him to leave him powerlesswhen he finally decided to wake up.. I know the avengers banished him to a star but it just seems larfleeze is the wrong type to go up against him. I guess only knowing pre flashpoint and johns run of llanternwith larfleeze doesn't help pick a winner..

#17 Posted by SirNeko (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:
@sirneko said:
@newecho said:
@dawnone said:

Greed is an emotion.

I know,, but mangog powers are tricky,, because he can feed on fear and anger and the souls of others... so I am not sure how larfleeze wins this..

Lafreeze IIRC can fight from light years away, his constructs are sentient.

#18 Edited by Kirkseven (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lafleeze

#19 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog

#20 Posted by SmoothSanta (2672 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gog

#21 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze wins.