• 64 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gilateen  Online

Poll Larcade Dragneel vs Six Paths of Pain (45 votes)

Larcade takes it 33%
Pain constantly impales him 67%

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•Canon feats only

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade rips them to shreds, and face-stomps Nagato as well.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain blitzes the slug and rips out his soul

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

What are Larcade's feats?

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@woodward said:

What are Larcade's feats?

In terms of strength and durability, he stopped Kagura's direct slash with only 2 fingers and parried her with 2 fingers as well. In GMG Arc (pre-time skip), the residual force of Kagura's slash even after Erza absorbed most of it tore through the city as a side-effect:

No Caption Provided

And Larcade stopped post-time skip Kagura's direct slash with just 2 fingers.

His magic is he can kill you by causing you to feel hunger, sleep and sex pleasure.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Pain have any way to resist Larcades's magic? Otherwise they all die

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MirioTogAta

Pain humiliates made-for-pure-fanservice villain.

- They are 6 corpses...sex power is useless, especially when you can negate it by biting your tongue a bit.

- Hungry magic was useless against Frosch and Sting laughed at it with mere willpower...again 6 corpses.

- Sleep magic has laughable close range and it takes a lot...Shinra casually sends him miles away if he come close enough, also sharing-visual won't let Fanservice repeat that stuff.

Pain has so many ways to take down Fanservice that it's not even funny. Let alone they can all be revived. Animal Path and Deva Path can solo, honestly...with no efforts. Since their opponent's lack of intelligence aswell.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade beats them effortlessly.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain humiliates made-for-pure-fanservice villain.

- They are 6 corpses...sex power is useless, especially when you can negate it by biting your tongue a bit.

- Hungry magic was useless against Frosch and Sting laughed at it with mere willpower...again 6 corpses.

- Sleep magic has laughable close range and it takes a lot...Shinra casually sends him miles away if he come close enough, also sharing-visual won't let Fanservice repeat that stuff.

Pain has so many ways to take down Fanservice that it's not even funny. Let alone they can all be revived. Animal Path and Deva Path can solo, honestly...with no efforts. Since their opponent's lack of intelligence aswell.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miriotogata:

They are 6 corpses...sex power is useless, especially when you can negate it by biting your tongue a bit.

I wonder how long it'll take the Pains to realize that

Hungry magic was useless against Frosch and Sting laughed at it with mere willpower...again 6 corpses.

Yet you're forgetting that willpower only helps against viewing others as food. The pains will still be starving and won't have any way to get their energy back from what I know of their abilities.

I don't know much about Pain otherwise so I'm sure other people will find ways around your argument. Though you could look above at the page Woodward sent for Larcade's durability feat. The aftereffect of Kagura's sword attack (pre time skip) went across the entire city/town. Erza blocked the main attack which is much stronger than that. Kagura powered up for a year and then fought Larcade, who blocked the entire attack (main hit + aftereffect) with two of his fingers an didn't even get a scratch.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal pull plus human path equals say goodbye.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WhatamIseeing  Online

@dimitri1220: Pain is a remote controlled dead body it cant feel anything

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pains are corpses. I don't think those things feel hunger, pleasure or sleep. Larcade's pleasure magic attacks on them might be useless.

With that said, larcade still destroys them. His durability is still above what the pains can dish out. Nagato would have been a better fight.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Pain is a remote controlled dead body it cant feel anything

ok thank you. I thought he'd they'd have resistance since I heard they can resurrect each other.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps. The Paths have countless of ways to defeat Larcade.

I wonder how long it'll take the Pains to realize that

Actually nothing ---> the Six Paths are corpses controlled by Nagato. They won't get affected by something like. . . "erotic pleasure". . .

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

furthermore, even if we say that Pleasure works on 'em, we don't even know if those corpses had sex in the past. If they didn't, they won't get affected.
Remember that someone was still able to attack, even after getting affected by that magic. Irene, for example.

And of course, Kagura figured how to break the spell in few seconds. . . a char with arguable intelligence. . . not even comparable with Nagato's intelligence.

willpower only helps against viewing others as food.

I can't see where's the problem here. Let alone that Frosch literally resisted it.

No Caption Provided

The pains will still be starving

Actually nope. It's just like Pleasure all over again. . . Nagato is still behind those dead-puppets. He controls 'em. . . and just like Pleasure, it won't work on those corpses.

and won't have any way to get their energy back from what I know of their abilities.

"Energy back"? Last time I checked Hungry didn't absorb (or else) any kind of energy. What it caused to its targets were. . . erotic bites

No Caption Provided

and cartoon-like bites.

No Caption Provided

The aftereffect of Kagura's sword attack (pre time skip) went across the entire city/town.

Nice. However, even Asura Path can easily replicate that kind of feat.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let alone Deva Path. . . and all the other Paths combined.

Erza blocked the main attack which is much stronger than that.

Fun Fact ---> Erza wasn't able to do jacksh*t against Kagura's common attacks (with her blade sheated). Erza got beaten into a pulp but, suddenly, she was able to block bloodlusted Kagura'strongest attack ever made. . . and even defeat her. . . another cute "because she is Erza XDXDXDLMAO" moment. . . meh.

Kagura powered up for a year

Are you sure? How much strong exactly? I'm not saying she got weaker but. . . have we somekind of proof or statement that she became stronger than her GMG arc version?

Just to put a current Kagura-feat into consideration. . . she was able to cut a large rock with her blade unsheated.

No Caption Provided

Literally not comparable with what Kagura did during GMG. Of course, that Kagura was bloodlusted and went for the kill due to Erza's revelations about his brother and the fact that she said she "killed" him.

who blocked the entire attack

That's the word. He blocked it. He didnt' tank the attack. How can Larcade block a Shinra Tensei? The same Shinra Tensei, a repulsive force that can oneshot Bunta, Hiro and Ken at the same time, sendind 'em miles away?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

How can he block Asura's Path missiles and explosions?

No Caption Provided

How can he block the Chibaku Tensei, that ripped apart whole mountains and created a floating island?

No Caption Provided

How can he block a full power Shinra Tensei that completely leveled Konoha, leaving also a hundreds-of-meters-deep crater?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can he block the assault of all the Rinne-Animals, especially the Cerberus?

No Caption Provided

Can he figure out how to counter the Rinne-Cameleon's invisibility?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Or can he counter a soul stealing power? The Human Path, that incaps his opponents by touching them. . . and then he rips out their souls.

No Caption Provided

Or Naraka Path, that can so the same thing. . . and also revive/regenerate his whole squad.

No Caption Provided

---> And now let's consider them as a whole squad. With all their powers released togheter. . . against an enemy who has zeroknowledge about their powers nor preparation.

Even their power to share the same field of vision would be extremely troublesome for Larcade, since they will use it to find Larcade's weak spot. . . an opening for the Human or Naraka Path to take him from behind.

No Caption Provided

Let alone Nagato is out there, somewhere. . . far from the battlefield. . . ready to revive his whole squad.

No Caption Provided

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Damn bro, I already said above that I just found out that Pain is dead and all of Larcade's attacks wouldn't work on him. -_-

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@dimitri1220 said:

@westwood_trevor: Damn bro, I already said above that I just found out that Pain is dead and all of Larcade's attacks wouldn't work on him. -_-

I was writing my comment when someone else was already saying that the Six Paths are corpses. Damn my speed. . .

No Caption Provided

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220 said:

I was writing my comment when someone else was already saying that the Six Paths are corpses. Damn my speed. . .

No Caption Provided

lmao it's all good

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade's magic had enough AoE to affect enemies/foes who were several kilometres away from him. Even if it doesn't affect the corpses it should still affect Nagato who must be in close proximity to control his corpses.

Though he doesn't need his magic to stomp Pain/Nagato anyways. The things which make Pain deadly in Narutoverse are useless here.

• Preta Path is useless since Larcade doesn't have Chakra.
  • Soul rip doesn't work since Laracade is Etherious.
  • Summons get ripped apart. FT characters have dealt with giants since BOS.

Nagato's strongest attack is village lvl, which puts his best ability on cool-down. Larcade stopped mountain lvl attack with two fingers. He no-sells everything Pain throws at him and one-shots him in H2H. We saw if you've got physicals like KN6 you could overwhelm him.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By UltimateSage

> Flattens pure earth over an area bigger than 10Km under hundreds of meters

> gets called “village “ lv ( what ever that is lol)

..................o.0

> does multi-city block lv damage

> FT fans: oh gosh! That gotta be city lv (or in someone’s eyes....mountain lv lol)

Lmao

OT: Pain stomps, faster, stronger and none of lar’s shit would work on him, while pain's abilities would.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efb7c3e6cce5
deactivated-5efb7c3e6cce5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Larcarde Dragneel's feats?

Edit: Ohh nevermind post #4 helped me.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Larcarde Dragneel's feats?

Edit: Ohh nevermind post #4 helped me.

His magic wouldn't work on the pains since they're dead

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Raziel2014
@ultimatesage said:

> Flattens pure earth over an area bigger than 10Km under hundreds of meters

> gets called “village “ lv ( what ever that is lol)

..................o.0

> does multi-city block lv damage

> FT fans: oh gosh! That gotta be city lv (or in someone’s eyes....mountain lv lol)

Lmao

OT: Pain stomps, faster and none of lar’s shit would work on him

sigh, this is why comicvine is a joke, Larcade scales above Mard Geer/Celestial SPirit King/Ikuso Tsunagi who of which all have Mountain To Island Tier feats on panel, Larcade is also the 3rd Strongest Sprigan 12 who are also stronger than mard Geer, are you just ignorant or hate fairy tail.

Pain gets absolutely Crush by any of those weaker than Larcade, a character that can only use his storngest Move twice is a waste in front of these guys who can spam their strongest attacks like nothing, a common slash from the celestial spirit King is as strong if not strongest than Pain Full power Shinra Tensei which destroyed KOnoha and that was a huge drain on him and needed minutes to recover his use, exactly how do you expect Pain to beat Larcade who can literally use 2 fingers to block a Town To City Level slash from a character that fought Erza during the Magic tournament arc.

pain would be lucky to even survive several seconds in front or larcade, what Shinra Tensei that would do nothing to him when Mard Geer could directly tuggle with Celestial Spirit King Physicals.

this fight can be called a mismatch.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy who's attacks rely on controlling someones sleep, hunger, pleasure against dead bodies. Gee I wonder who wins :/

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By UltimateSage

Shit, "human lv ninja" guy tagged me and thinks he should be taken seriously lol

Also people, stop using the dbz/bleach power system scaling for the fairy Tailverse, you look stupid lmao

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gilateen  Online

@ultimatesage: Raziel obviously can’t be taken seriously, he basically hates the naruto series for some reason.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps. Especially when the only thing i saw here is just Larcade's supporters saying "he should be stronger due to reasons, maybe he can do this and that etc."

As shown above Pain has many ways to stomp the guy, that also lacks of any information about Pain. Not like Naruto who got a lot of informations about their powers and also preparation.

OneDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins. Easy.

Larcades abilities won’t work on Pain and this fight will be a battle of raw power and versatility.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LichVanAstrea

“Obito is fodder to city block level attacks”

“Building level Tsunade”

“‘Village level’ Pain”

“Town-city level attacks >>> Pain”

Man. FT fans really do not like Naruto for some reason.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Woodward

^ My fangirls again. I outta start giving out autographs.

Also, Konoha is literally a village aka Hidden Leaf Village

Avatar image for spartanplatinum
spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade will know pain and not pleasure.

Avatar image for spartanplatinum
spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade wasn't that strong at all.pain stomps

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain hardstomps

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much salt on this thread. Why do u guys hold grudges against each other like this? Take a break, there's a lot more interesting stuff in the real world than this fictional crap lol.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade takes it. Superior stats gives him a solid victory

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By UltimateSage

Who's holding a grudge here??lmao I want to know

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder Tale loses once again.

Damn shame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efd0c63869ab
deactivated-5efd0c63869ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade stomps Pain and tops the verse with mid to high diff, he's too broken for most of the HST. Not even Kagura was able to scratch him and Kagura was able to cut down a mountain stated to be x5 bigger than Mount Everest. Kagura was able to injure Erza that during Phantom Lord arc tanked without scratches Jupiter Cannon, who can completely erase Magnolia, who is a country.
Larcade stomped Kagura. You need a small country busting weapon in order to remotely put a scratch on Kagura skin. Do you think Pain with his black rods can do something to her? When Pain dies if a normal child throws a tiny firecracker against him.
Chibaku Tensei is futile and useless. Do you think some mountains can crush Erza's body who is weaker than Larcade? It can't even break one of her nails.
And Great Magic Games Kagura was already far beyond continent level. The aftermath of her slash against Erza did this.

No Caption Provided

And what stops Larcade from spamming thousands of multi country holy explosions like he did against Sting?

No Caption Provided

I don't know why Naruto fans are so cringe mad that Fairy Tale high tiers topped their favorite verse. Naruto is older than Fairy Tale so it was obvious that the latter would have topped Naruto. Being mad just shows how bad Naruto debaters are.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_only_truth: This is next level trolling. Wonder who's troll account this is.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead lmao physically dead lmao

I know so many FT fans who wish the feats post above would happen in the verse lmao

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps the fodder as expected.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Pain stomps the fodder as expected.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larcade stomps Pain and tops the verse with mid to high diff, he's too broken for most of the HST. Not even Kagura was able to scratch him and Kagura was able to cut down a mountain stated to be x5 bigger than Mount Everest. Kagura was able to injure Erza that during Phantom Lord arc tanked without scratches Jupiter Cannon, who can completely erase Magnolia, who is a country.

Larcade stomped Kagura. You need a small country busting weapon in order to remotely put a scratch on Kagura skin. Do you think Pain with his black rods can do something to her? When Pain dies if a normal child throws a tiny firecracker against him.

Chibaku Tensei is futile and useless. Do you think some mountains can crush Erza's body who is weaker than Larcade? It can't even break one of her nails.

And Great Magic Games Kagura was already far beyond continent level. The aftermath of her slash against Erza did this.

No Caption Provided

And what stops Larcade from spamming thousands of multi country holy explosions like he did against Sting?

No Caption Provided

I don't know why Naruto fans are so cringe mad that Fairy Tale high tiers topped their favorite verse. Naruto is older than Fairy Tale so it was obvious that the latter would have topped Naruto. Being mad just shows how bad Naruto debaters are.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Legendary post right here.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Holy shit?!

Those feats from Toriko?

XD