• 172 results
ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Lapis Lazuli of the Crystal Gems takes on a gauntlet of other water powered people.

Rules: Lapis is in-character, and is healed and refreshed after each round. The fights take place on the beach of Beach City.

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Katara

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Korra (Avatar state allowed but can only waterbend)

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Zabuza

Round 4

No Caption Provided

Juvia

Round 5

No Caption Provided

Kisame

Round 6

No Caption Provided

Harribel

Round 7

No Caption Provided

Aquaman (Composite)

So, how far does she get?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears unless Aquaman has planetary hydrokinesis now or somebody blitzes here. She is miles above anybody here in water manipulation

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wheres mera, Apsen, Ocean master, Iceman, and Weather Wizard at?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kasya_carey: there's way more then that but I would say their not popular enough

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lapis clears.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure she can clear, don't remember Aquaman having particularly impressive water manipulation feats.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

Gets blitzed by Kisame.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AbelHsu

Wait,I know she is a good water manipulator,but how good are her combat skill/speed feats ?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can clear as long as no one blitzes her

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kasya_carey

@smxlr8: storm, ice man, and ocean master is popular probably even Mera

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@abelhsu: her hydrokinesis has been calced at mach 200 and she can create water clones to fight a lightning timer

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cpt_nice

She has the best hydrokinesis out of everyone here by far, but she might get blitzed by Harribel. She casually blindsighted Hitsugaya, who as a captain should be comfortably hypersonic.

If not, she can probably clear.

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: I'm pretty sure Garnet used future vision to know when to block that lightning, ie I don't count it as a speed feat.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromtheexalt: she didn't move to block it until it was only a few feet from her if she had already put her arm in place before that i'd agree but even knowing it was comig she'd have to move her arm at massively hypersonic speeds to stop it after it had entered the frame.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gnomishness

If she doesn't get blitzed, she clears.

Her water manipulation is absurd.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

How does she beat Aquaman exactly?

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

How does she beat Aquaman exactly?

Swamp him in water clones that would be at least able to keep him distracted and then BFR him to space with water. Or she could honestly just keep him trapped like she did Malachite.

Assuming she doesn't get blitzed. I don't really know how fast N52 Aquaman is

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: she Bfr'd jasper not into space but still bfr is an option she could possibly overwhelm him with water clones or crush him with the ocean. She could think of something I mean she is designed to terraform planets it shouldn't be impossible to beat aquaman.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: Arthur can make water constructs with his water hand to fight them, or dismiss them outright with his own water manipulation. BFR isn't something she'd go for in character, especially not that way. Trapping wouldn't work against him either due to his own water manipulation and teleportation abilities.

She doesn't have an answer for his telepathy.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon: It took time for her to gather enough water to reach space, time that Arthur won't allow her. Arthur can also make constructs with his own wayer manipulation or dismiss hers.

What answer does she have for him telepathically shutting her down?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Has Arthur ever displayed planet level water control? Im honestly just curious because I don't remember him having anything with his water hand on that scale that he could override Lapis's water control

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: has he used telepathy on organic beings? Also she has multi continental hydrokinesis could he overpower that?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Aquaman TP's her, GG.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Also the lack of Aspen Matthews is discouraging.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame cuts her in half.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: Why would he need planetary level water control? He's not playing a tug of war with the ocean, just affecting her constructs which certainly don't have planetary level physicals.

@americanspeeddemon Yes, from a mutated sea creature to a green lantern ring. Not in a tug of war kind of way, but he should be able to dismiss the constructs themselves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Well I'm questioning how Aquaman's control over water would usurp Lapis's when her water control is shown to be on a much bigger scale. How would he dismiss her constructs when her control over water has been shown greater

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: Because she doesn't put the full extent of her water manipulating power into everything she does, nor has she shown the capability to. Unless you want to argue that every water fist she made had the strength to destroy a continent..

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@decaf_wizard: here r some hydro feats from aquaman idk if he's better at water bending then her but he's no slouch

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not that knowledgeable on Aquaman.

But Lazuli easily clears all rounds up to him.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: Not the most amazing feats.

No Caption Provided

Honestly, Kisame is probably better in the water-manipulation front. Especially because he can supply his own liquid:

No Caption Provided

Lapis Lazuli though, is on a whole other level. She once tried to steal the world's oceans to make a giant space elevator to another galaxy with them. She did this while she was injured and malfunctioning. And was capable of making water clones strong enough to fight the rest of the cast while simultaneously controlling this earth's worth of water.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: even then lapis abilities will do nothing but aid aquaman & he out classes her on every lvl physically hell most of these ppl on this list r far above her in stats

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: him tping a sea creature isn't that impressive but him controlling a gl ring sounds like what I'm looking for. Can you show me that feat.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

even then lapis abilities will do nothing but aid aquaman

This much I don't understand. I get that Aquaman can breath water, and that being submerged only makes Aquaman stronger, but that doesn't mean solid constructs made of water couldn't grab him, throw him or punch him into space anyway...

& he out classes her on every lvl physically hell most of these ppl on this list r far above her in stats

Thats why I said she clears if she doesn't get Blitzed. If Lapis can stay out of melee range, physicals won't matter in favor of her water control, which is miles above everyone else's here.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon:

No Caption Provided

He's also mind controlled an AI, so there's no reason Lapis wouldn't be susceptible.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: actually being in contact with water does increase aquaman's stamina & healing factor he's also faster/stronger underwater so again it only aid's Arthur plus I HIGHLY doubt she has any water construct hard or strong enough 2 take out a guy who tanks blows from MMH WW superman & the shaggy man also again he [like many others on this list] could just blitz her bc most these ppl on this list r league's above her in every other stat

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lapis stomps as long as she keeps distance, she has planetary water manipulation even in a wounded state.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:That thing still clearly had an organic brain, which lapis does not. Also that scan can be interpreted in ways other then mind control.

@seastone98:

actually being in contact with water does increase aquaman's stamina & healing factor he's also faster/stronger underwater so again it only aid's Arthur

Yes, as I said, I know that part. Yet if the water he's fighting doesn't enter the pores of his skin because it's made solid through Lapis' water control, I don't see how this matters.

plus I HIGHLY doubt she has any water construct hard or strong enough 2 take out a guy who tanks blows from MMH WW superman & the shaggy man

I'm not saying she has a way to surpass his durability though I feel she might. Just that with her water control, she could probably manipulate the (now solid water) ground under him, shove him up into space and leave him there.

also again he [like many others on this list] could just blitz her bc most these ppl on this list r league's above her in every other stat

I wonder if you're actually reading what I type? As I said, I know the others on this list an above her in other stats. I said that she would only clear if she doesn't get blitzed. But ultimately, if Lapis can stay out of melee range, physicals won't matter. The water control Lapis has could overpower just about anybody's physicals here.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@gnomishness: Arthur was affecting the ring not the Brain himself. His plan was to steal control of the ring to use it against him, that would require him to access the ring itself through telepathy. Don't try to make up your own interpretation when you don't even know the issue where that scan is from.

Regardless, whether Lapis has a physical brain or not is irrelevant. She's a sentient being with conscious thoughts and memories, that's all that matters. Hell he's connected with all marine life at once, many of which don't have brains either or even conscious thoughts.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: so in the end she still looses......... majority of ppl on this list curb her so ur points r moot

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@juiceboks: ur right aquaman doesn't need a brain 2 attack ^ just a consciousness

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Lapis could probably make clones of her opponents to deal with gaps in physicals for everyone except for the final 2 on this list.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Arthur was affecting the ring not the Brain himself. His plan was to steal control of the ring to use it against him, that would require him to access the ring itself through telepathy. Don't try to make up your own interpretation when you don't even know the issue where that scan is from.

Very well. I'll take your word for it. In that case, Arthur might win through telepathy in Round 7

Regardless, whether Lapis has a physical brain or not is irrelevant. She's a sentient being with conscious thoughts and memories, that's all that matters.

These conscious thoughts and memories would naturally take a different form though, then regular organic life. Thoughts amble around the nerves of a person's brain. Lapis' thoughts would logically be more like those of a computer.

Hell he's connected with all marine life at once, many of which don't have brains either or even conscious thoughts.

But all of them have nervous centers, which are the fundamental building blocks of the brain. Lapis does not, so thats why the argument can be make against telepathy affecting her. Though if Arthur can affect computers such as rings, he might be able to affect Lapis...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears unless Aquaman has planetary hydrokinesis now or somebody blitzes here. She is miles above anybody here in water manipulation

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gnomishness

@seastone98: I mean, this is a Hydrokinesis Guantlet, and all of the fighters here have hydrokenesis, so pardon me if I assumed a fight/contest of water control was what the OP wanted.

With Blitzing allowed, she stops at either Zabuza or Kisame depending on what speed feats we're allowing Steven Universe.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: op never stated this was a purely water bending so it isn't my fault u were confuse about the stipulations again Arthur still curbs