Did you ever feel like certain characters would be simply perfect with a specific Lantern Ring? Did you ever feel that the character would be unstoppable, and you could defend them to hell and back? Well, you can't, because you didn't sign up for my tournament, but you do get to watch the people who did!
- Norman Osborn
- Percy Jackson
- our character has to actually be compatible with the ring.
- No losing the ring. If you lose the ring, you die and can't be resurrected. Your opponent cannot take away your ring.
- Morals can be altered depending on the ring and nothing else.Nerfing will be considered. Ask me.
- All Black, Red, Orange, and Yellow Lanterns will have no morals. So if I make Superman a Black Lantern (not that I could) he would have no morals.
- All Violet, Indigo, Blue, and Green Lanterns will have the same morals as they normally do.
- I will participate.
- You get 6 months of training with your ring. This is NOT prep and cannot be used to do anything other than train.
- No "makeshift prep" as in fleeing the battle to go collect some stuff either. You must fight.
You don't necessarily get the characters' feats, but you get their powersets. For example, Hal Jordan has shown some telepathy with his ring, but he's a unique case and you wouldn't get all his feats as he supposedly has the greatest willpower in the universe. You'd get the standard speed, strength, durability, constructs of a normal lantern, and you can argue that you'd get more based on the character's willpower and/or learning ability.
- Perfect Teamwork