L&T Thor vs Canon Vader

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll L&T Thor vs Canon Vader (107 votes)

Thor Stomps 60%
Vader Stomps 21%
Thor in a good fight 4%
Vader in a good fight 13%
Results 2%

Vader is sent to earth by Sidious because the Death Star is not operational at this time. His objective is to destroy the inhabitants of earth. Thor is the protector of earth, and is offended by Vader’s presence.

Thor has Stormbreaker and is bloodlusted

Vader has his saber and is bloodlusted

They start 30-feet apart in NYC

Win by death

• 
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Vader blitzes his head off or crushes him with TK

Not close at all, the strongest Avenger isn’t a match for SW top-tiers

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader. Battle speed too fast, Weapon acumen too high - expert level TK + Precog put it over the top.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen, @dirtyluna, @jedisympathiz3r, @emmafrostxmen, @daddyprometheus, @sheevsmacker, @void_reborn, @alextheboss, @mr-yes, @thebluedragon20, @turtleman1878, @gangorca, @warlockmage, @heiqn, @eredin12, @ready_4_madness, @marvelfan1992, @supremegeneration, @angelica10, @lightyagamigod2, @xmen5ever, @maulsmacker, @hellothere5432, @uhu123, @sonofdarkness, @the_swaggot, @landon_rogers00, @samgee, @frozen, @angeljax, @thorwins1875, @joshua755, @chronicplane, @edgelord91, @supremegeneration, @emmafrostxmen, @death4bunnies, @freefacemask, @amcu, @ashconwell, @justinlinnerman, @purplehairedni1, @jedisympathiz3r, @achillesspawn, @ready_4_madness, @viking1205, @lightyagamigod2, @heiqn, @cryolancer47, @warrior8411, @kataraaaa, @infinitysquid, @x-lord16, @death4bunnies, @alphamon, @joker567892, @achillesspawn,@granitevision, @gamerdude77, @hydratedfubuki6, @j_normal, @argos99, @ccbm2208, @marvelfan1992, @watcer, @del_torro, @advent_, @misterkeyrush, , @mossbeard, @warrior8411, @garouhm, @spongegar, @thotheus, @godlyshinigami, @lightordark, @thenamelessone, @krisbishop, @avengergamer676, @thebestofthebest, @jurance, @macattack1, @goodkarma, @kryptonianking88, @shroudofsorrow, @kaijuking, @chimeroid, @hydratedfubuki,, @koose104, @spongegar, @omek, @cupofreality1,@atrocitus12, @pandalumina, @wordsbeyondfic0, @ultimateasskick, @fangdanerd, , @j_normal, @ben2004, @officer_batman, @lupy8, , @joker567892,, @yejj, @lordtwigo, @idragonov, @tsunamiwave, @triplek, @ecoblitz, @finalkingthanos, @thane17, @tighten_returns, @odin619360@koose104, @xzone, @six-deuce, @great_darkness, @triplek, @whatamiseeing, @gaoron, @kal_el_batson, @the_swaggot, @boutatakeanl, @novaprime2, @samjackson, @TheGrat1, @superdarth, @riotgear, @randomidk, @beyonder55, @serpentgod, @gokuisstrongest, @clint_eastwood, @slater8486, @the_gaurdian, @dangermouse1

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MaulSmacker

Vader likely is way too fast, I can see it being somewhat a decent but decisive fight.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader blitzes his head off or crushes him with TK

Not close at all, the strongest Avenger isn’t a match for SW top-tiers

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite

Spite? The God of Thunder is no match for a guy who suit is vulnerable to lightning With a weapon that overpowered all six infinity stones?

I’m not say Thor does or doesn’t win, but calling it spite is a bit much.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#10 frozen  Moderator

Vader stomps. Even TPM Kenobi would win.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if you want to take L&T statements seriously

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

⚡🔨🌫️

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

You really think so?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@mr-yes: Yes he blitzes Thor.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@mr-yes said:
@frozen said:

You really think so?

TPM Kenobi is below Qui Gon overall but he should be close speed wise. Jinn can do this. So Obi scales to it.

Qui Gon or Obi would crush MCU Thor.

No Caption Provided

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I’m not arguing for anyone in my own thread, but I want to point out that there are holes in everyone’s arguments for Vader that aren’t being addressed.

AOTC Kenobi could be argued as a casual lighting timer, and that isn’t a Vader tier character. I hope no one would argue that Vader couldn’t block lightning. The question is how effective is he in combat while blocking it?

Vader didn’t evade the lightning in the Tarkin fight. Thor could summon a lightning bolt like that one easily, and one much stronger Given all his MCU feats.

Is Sidious’s casual lightning the same as his ”I’m trying to kill you“ lightning? If so, sure, Vader can tank it, but Sidious lightning killed “Prime” Vader in ROTJ.

Yes, Thor can spam lightning, but that’s pretty effective against a walking conductor.

Show a scan of Vader blitzing anyone because Blitzing doesn’t seem to be in character for Vader.

Bloodlusted Vader in Kenobi wasn’t even running when catching up with his old master. He walked through Rebels at the end of Rogue One with the plans for the Death Star at stake. He didn’t blitz Qi’ra or ESB Luke, after he was done toying with them.

Also, Jane searched the world twice in what seemed like moments, yet Vader is faster than that, but he couldn’t beat Qi’ra or Tarkin without using the force?

Thor was mind controlled by powers granted from the mind stone by the most powerful character in the MCU. That’s not a TP anti-feat. Vader mind controlled a space monster that seemed to be all brawn, not brain.

Thor is also a lightning timer at this point, is he not? Zeus bolt.

Thor has AOE lightning now, and I see some of the names on this thread calling him a moon buster or planetary.

As for Vader crushing Thor’s head with TK, someone show me a scan of this happening to someone with Thor’s durability.

Thro also survived an explosion caused by the power stone.

Suffice it to say, I‘ve been on plenty of Thor threads where arguments were put up in his favor that makes this a good match. Yet, I haven’t seen anything about Nidivellar, the shadow realm, the destroyer, Thanos with all the infinity stones, Thor being MFTL, Stormbreaker being planetar, or any other of the feats listed in Thor threads.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 geekryan  Online

@frozen said:

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@mr-yes said:
@frozen said:

You really think so?

TPM Kenobi is below Qui Gon overall but he should be close speed wise. Jinn can do this. So Obi scales to it.

Qui Gon or Obi would crush MCU Thor.

No Caption Provided

ah I finally see how TPM.era characters can win, blitz decapitation.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor in a good fight.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alphamon

@eredin12: just throwing this out there but Thor has shown to be able to resist mental attacks before like with Stormbreaker or sone magic crown

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blondie stomps

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: true but Thor technically passively no-sells mind crushing from Stormbreaker constantly so I think he could probably resist

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: such as? Not really, groot just help put it together and severed his arm off when he was done. Besdies when He resisted the magical crown it pretty much mind controlled the warriors three and sif

Debatable

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By heiqn

Vader should stomp. Thor was desperately helpless against Surtur. I don't think Love and Thunder amped him to Surtur level. Summa Verminoth is bigger than Surtur and has better feats too like passing Empire Spaceship's shields. Vader > Verminoth. As if APstomp isn't enough, Vader also has mind control which Thor has shown no resistance. I don't think Vader can statue Thor but he should still be faster

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: we’ll if he beat someone one who could tp an entire army then that could neg Tho’s defenses. Though one could make the argument that he can resist Loki’s magic tp which clapped Odin .

It’s called

“Thor crown of fools”

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LightorDark

I’m going to go ahead a state for the record that this discussion is not how I expected this battle to go. The poll is more aligned with what I thought would happen, but I never though I’d see so many “Vader stomps” from the users I see on here.

It does put into perspective where you hold the DCEU, though, so things are starting to make way more sense now.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I’m not completely sold on the Vader blitz train, lightning would be a huge problem too.

Does Vader have the tk feats to crush Thor because I don’t think he does.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rajjarsalt
@lightordark said:

I’m going to go ahead a state for the record that this discussion is not how I expected this battle to go. The poll is more aligned with what I thought would happen, but I never though I’d see so many “Vader stomps” from the users I see on here.

It does put into perspective where you hold the DCEU, though, so things are starting to make way more sense now.

Do not fear, for I have thee! Thor shall not falter - Thor shall not fall! For Thor is Odin's son - Thor, who bends and shapes the stormy forces of nature like a blacksmith works iron and steel!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Thor charging Stormbreaker with the lightning of Nidavellir
Thor charging Stormbreaker with the lightning of Nidavellir
No Caption Provided

These forces of nature - lightning and thunder - are the downfall of Vader! Even if the Sith succeed - even if the Jedi are extinct - it remains the mighty force that casts him down!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TP negs, but Thor can win without it.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor rolls. He is only slow in the movies because of cinematic timing.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at TPM Kenobi beating Thor.

OT: Vader

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark said:

Do not fear, for I have thee! Thor shall not falter - Thor shall not fall! For Thor is Odin's son - Thor, who bends and shapes the stormy forces of nature like a blacksmith works iron and steel!

No Caption Provided

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Thor getting stomped when he did this?

No Caption Provided

And his strength is supposed to be this?

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Certainly not with the feats that have been presented so far.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@alphamon: Such as mind controlling Summa who is telepathic, enough to place characters in illusions like Wanda did to Thor and crush minds of its prey. Like mind controlling character who had mental control over entire army to kill himself. Like forcing Grand Inquisitor, who all but died before to obey him:

Though I was unaware of that comic. What is name of issue?

The Force isn't Chaos magic.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I don’t see how that’s comparable to the nidaviler feat or even tanking the sokovia explosion. If Thor spams lightning like he did in ragnarok Vader is going to be on his toes and eventually get hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to lightning speed thor

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: we’ll Thor did technically overpower a force greater then that in L&T (the guardians ship) in a mere montage. Plus there’s also Thor resisting the pull of the bifrost wormhole that sucked up Loki and stars light years away

Loading Video...

(1:20)

Well Thor did survive the explosion of the statesmen after getting his cheeks clapped.the same statesman that tanked the devils anus

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: I don’t see why it would matter tp is tp

@eredin12 said:

@alphamon: guardians ship does not have more force than Summa, who can punch through Star Destroyers. This is how powerful SW ships are :

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11134/111341755/6945617-0084494544-giphy.gif

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11134/111341755/6945620-0086984076-giphy.gif

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11134/111341755/6945624-7539250803-giphy.gif

And Vader has overpowered them as well

No Caption Provided

"Vader, too, lifted a hand and reached out with the Force toward the other ship. Vader enmeshed himself in the Force, in his seething, ever-present wrath, and used it to take hold of the freighter and drive the entire ship toward the ground. He grunted with the effort, his respirator increasing his rate of breathing to account for the exertion. The ship, its engines unable to compensate enough against the downward push of Vader's power, went nose-down and streaked into the ground. Vader imagined the screams of the pilots as they watched the forest race toward them. The ship disappeared behind the tree line and exploded into a fireball that reached above the forest's canopy and caused the ground to vibrate. A cloud of black smoke rose into the darkening sky. A second boom sounded behind him, his Master having driven the second ship into the ground the same way. The forest went silent for a moment in the wake of the explosions, with only Vader's breathing to disrupt the quiet, before the howls and chirps and squeals of Ryloth's fauna returned." - Lords Of The Sith.

Black hole stuff though, is of course an outlier.

I meant rockets little ship

debatable, Thor did straight up save Loki from a back hole in his next film

Loading Video...

(0:29)

plus there’s hemidall causally destroying a black hole engine with some Asgardian knifes (which would clearly be weaker then mjolnir)

Loading Video...

(0:32)