No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No prep

Random encounter

Battle places in City Z

Both start 50ft apart

Battle is to the death/knockout

Saitama can see Lancer or well Lancer has a physical form but all his servant abilites and such

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I doubt Gae Bolg can hurt him...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@jucaslucasa: It really doesn't have too.

Unless Saitama's heart is invincible (which wouldn't suprise me) he could just use Gae Bolg's curse

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama win's unless you want to bring out gael borg.

Saitama has way faster speed, durability, and overall better physicals ( on a huge margin)

Lancer isn't durable enough to hang w/ cailou.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Wouldn't it have to pierce his skin and bones to hit the heart?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: The True Curse of Gae Bolg can pretty much instantly strike the heart without even being thrown. The curse was so great that when he used it on someone who turned back time they still died.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Does it just teleport inside the person's body, then?

Because if not, always hitting wouldn't help against someone so durable.

And I don't think he can use before being one punched.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancer doesn't use Gae Bolg until a solid fight has been given and he's sure it's best way to win. By then in this fight he'll be paste on the ground.

Even if he did, Saitama may even be lucky enough to survive. I mean, isn't that how Saber did it? If we're equating "Luck" to "Plot Force" (Because honestly what's the difference?), OPM has tons.

Besides, Gae Bolg requires him screaming the name first. I could see Lancer screaming at the top of his lungs, then Saitama just kinda...

No Caption Provided

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa:

Nope The spear stays with Lancer. It just instant "heart attack"

It's pretty instant so I guess it just comes down to...in character? in which that case Saitama might just get bored fast and win the battle.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancer doesn't use Gae Bolg until a solid fight has been given and he's sure it's best way to win. By then in this fight he'll be paste on the ground.

Even if he did, Saitama may even be lucky enough to survive. I mean, isn't that how Saber did it? If we're equating "Luck" to "Plot Force" (Because honestly what's the difference?), OPM has tons.

Besides, Gae Bolg requires him screaming the name first. I could see Lancer screaming at the top of his lungs, then Saitama just kinda...

No Caption Provided

People seem to think that anyone can have lucks. Lancer uses Gae Bolg right away when he doesn't under a command spell to hold back. He has a command spell specifically prevent him from killing his opponent the first time. Luck is a stat that bestow on divines and king characters, meaning that fate bends to their well, someone like gilgamesh can just buy a lottery and win the lottery tomorrow. Luck is not a random stat anyone can have.

Considering how Saitama has a habit of taking people's hits. Under regular circumstances, he usually takes people's hit, especially their special attacks, Lancer's spear is magical in nature, so it could kill Saitama. This is not a bloodlust situation, a normal Saitama would definitely take Lancer's hit. It's the same with Gilgamesh who out stats everyone but always lose because he's too overconfident.

I give Lancer the majority of the win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: He didn't against Archer in their fight.

Again, it requires a pose and the calling of it's name. Why doesn't Saitama just kill him while he's doing that?

He didn't tank (Not even gonna try with that name.)'s black hole attack. Nor Boros' big attack. In fact, he comes in and one shots nearly every fight unless they have the skill/speed to dodge.

So why wouldn't he here?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By poeticwarrior

@joewell911 said:

Again, it requires a pose and the calling of it's name. Why doesn't Saitama just kill him while he's doing that?

He didn't tank (Not even gonna try with that name.)'s black hole attack. Nor Boros' big attack. In fact, he comes in and one shots nearly every fight unless they have the skill/speed to dodge.

So why wouldn't he here?

You do realize that he promised Rin that he wouldn't kill Archer, right? It wasn't until Archer calls her a dog that Lancer becomes pissed.

Because it isn't in Saitama character to kill a completely human looking person, or else Sonic would have been pulverized like the monsters he faces, because it's in Saitama's personality to stand there to take the attack. He tried to tank practically every attack, Boros' big attack, he let him uses it then he punches it through, Boros' subordinate use telekinesis, he let it hit him with the rocks, he was toying around with the "strongest" experiment before remembering that it's Saturday, he let the giant guy punches him, he let Sonic jumping around everywhere, he let Genos does a bunch of random stuffs. It's more in Saitama character to take the attack than to one shot people right away. When he doesn't, it's more of an exception than a rule since most of his fights, he tanks or let them do whatever before reacting, except against mooks. Tell the instances where he made the first move against a non-mook opponents, and I can tell more instances where he lets them make the first move.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By katanalauncher

@poeticwarrior said:
@joewell911 said:

So why wouldn't he here?

You do realize that he promised Rin that he wouldn't kill Archer, right? It wasn't until Archer calls her a dog that Lancer becomes pissed.

Because it isn't in Saitama to kill a human, because it's in Saitama's personality to stand there to take the attack. He tried to tank practically every attack, Boros' big attack, he let him uses it then he punches it through, Boros' subordinate use telekinesis, he let it hit him with the rocks, he was toying around with the "strongest" experiment before remembering that it's Saturday, he let the giant guy punches him, he let Sonic jumping around everywhere, he let Genos does a bunch of random stuffs. It's more in Saitama character to take the attack than to one shot people right away. When he doesn't, it's more of an exception than a rule since most of his fights, he tanks or let them do whatever before reacting.

No, even though Lancer promised Rin that he wouldn't kill Archer it really only means that if it happens that Lancer can disable Archer he won't kill him then.

Even though he told Tohsaka Rin, his ally, that he would "go easy", that becomes secondary once the battle starts.

It merely means that if his lance happens to miss Archer's heart and if it does not kill him instantly, he will refrain from finishing Archer off on the spot.

Each blow from Lancer are meant to kill Archer(even if he didn't want to), because you can't hold back against someone like Archer and expect to win.

The only thing that hold Lancer back is that he wouldn't use his NP from the start, but he has never done that in any of his fights.

Butit is unthinkable for Lancer to be going easy.

The first attack was aimed at the neck to chop his head off.

The second attack was aimed at the heart to destroy his body.

He cannot be going easy.

He shouldn't be, but

It is certainly true that he wasn't trying to kill Archer.

Archer never call Tosaka a dog, he called Lancer a dog, it's a reference to Cu's nickname "Hound of Culan" which Cu despises.

It wasn't until Archer calls her a dog that Lancer becomes pissed.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poeticwarrior

@katanalauncher said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@joewell911 said:

So why wouldn't he here?

Because it isn't in Saitama to kill a human, because it's in Saitama's personality to stand there to take the attack. He tried to tank practically every attack, Boros' big attack, he let him uses it then he punches it through, Boros' subordinate use telekinesis, he let it hit him with the rocks, he was toying around with the "strongest" experiment before remembering that it's Saturday, he let the giant guy punches him, he let Sonic jumping around everywhere, he let Genos does a bunch of random stuffs. It's more in Saitama character to take the attack than to one shot people right away. When he doesn't, it's more of an exception than a rule since most of his fights, he tanks or let them do whatever before reacting.

No, even though Lancer promised Rin that he wouldn't kill Archer it really only means that if it happens that Lancer can disable Archer he won't kill him then.

Even though he told Tohsaka Rin, his ally, that he would "go easy", that becomes secondary once the battle starts.

It merely means that if his lance happens to miss Archer's heart and if it does not kill him instantly, he will refrain from finishing Archer off on the spot.

Each blow from Lancer are meant to kill Archer(even if he didn't want to), because you can't hold back against someone like Archer and expect to win.

The only thing that hold Lancer back is that he wouldn't use his NP from the start, but he has never done that in any of his fights.

Butit is unthinkable for Lancer to be going easy.

The first attack was aimed at the neck to chop his head off.

The second attack was aimed at the heart to destroy his body.

He cannot be going easy.

He shouldn't be, but

It is certainly true that he wasn't trying to kill Archer.

Archer never call Tosaka a dog, he called Lancer a dog, it's a reference to Cu's nickname "Hound of Culan" which Cu despises.

It wasn't until Archer calls her a dog that Lancer becomes pissed.

Yes, and the point is to explain why he didn't use Gae Bolg right away since it would kill Archer. Yes, each hit is meant to kill Archer, but he didn't use a sure kill ability since it would kill Archer. Servants also don't usually die unless their core gets destroyed. He uses Gae Bolg when he wasn't under any command spell like killing bystanders like Shirou which pierced through his heart or against Bazett. ALL of his other fights were when he was under a command spell preventing him to kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, aren't servants immune to conventional damage?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lancer could win, but so could Saitama. Servants never open with their Noble Phantasm (despite Lancer's not requiring any significant amount of prana to use). With someone like Saitama, who could overpower him rather quickly, that is a potential loss. However, Saitama is also not one to instantly go for the kill and without knowledge on just how much damage Cu can take I seriously doubt he'd attack with enough force to end the battle initially.

It all really comes down to who's going to seriously go for the kill first and Cu Chulainn, in my opinion, is the more likely of the two. I think Saitama is superior but here his morals will hold him back.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior:

Yes, and the point is to explain why he didn't use Gae Bolg right away since it would kill Archer. Yes, each hit is meant to kill Archer, but he didn't use a sure kill ability since it would kill Archer.

Agreed

Servants also don't usually die unless their core gets destroyed.

Not true, it only applies for servants with high Independence rating like Archer.

Other servants can die if severely injured, or if they go without mana.

He uses Gae Bolg when he wasn't under any command spell like killing bystander like Shirou which pierced through his heart or against Bazett. ALL of his other fights were when he was under a command spell.

He wasn't under command when he was fighting Archer next to the church, since it's their second fight.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, aren't servants immune to conventional damage?

The OP gives the servant a physical form, so I'm going by the assumption that they can't be hurt by physical attacks but all of their attacks are still magic-based. Yeah, servants are normally invincible against Saitama since they're ghosts and can't be killed by physical attacks.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior:

Yes, and the point is to explain why he didn't use Gae Bolg right away since it would kill Archer. Yes, each hit is meant to kill Archer, but he didn't use a sure kill ability since it would kill Archer.

Agreed

Servants also don't usually die unless their core gets destroyed.

Not true, it only applies for servants with high Independence rating like Archer.

Other servants can die if severely injured, or if they go without mana.

He uses Gae Bolg when he wasn't under any command spell like killing bystander like Shirou which pierced through his heart or against Bazett. ALL of his other fights were when he was under a command spell.

He wasn't under command when he was fighting Archer next to the church, since it's their second fight.

Yes, but as I explained, he didn't use it against Archer the second time because of Rin. Whenever he wasn't under any obligation to show mercy, he kills his opponent with Gae Bolg. Lancer has battle continuation, so even when his heart was crushed, he was still able to function for a while like killing Kotomine, survive long after Bazett killed him. Lancer doesn't die if he is killed.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Agree about lancer able to survive fatal wound for a while, since that's one of his ablilties. But I don't agree that all servants don't die unless their core is destroyed, when we have evidence of contrary.

Also agree about reason not using Gae Blog, I was correction you saying that he was always under command spell when he wasn't against Archer, which is why he is faster and stronger than before.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poeticwarrior

@poeticwarrior: Agree about lancer able to survive fatal wound for a while, since that's one of his ablilties. But I don't agree that all servants don't die unless their core is destroyed, when we have evidence of contrary.

Also agree about reason not using Gae Blog, I was correction you saying that he was always under command spell when he wasn't against Archer, which is why he is faster and stronger than before.

I'm just quoting Nasu from an interview he did with Fate/Complete Material III.

"While they may bleed and take damage to their organs, their true being resides in a Spiritual Core they obtain upon first materializing. Their Material Body envelopes it, and damage must be inflicted to it in order for them to be defeated. It gradually diminishes under magical energy expenditure and while sustaining bodily damage, and their expenditure will escalate under such conditions. If it is damaged through powerful magical energy, curses, or Noble Phantasms, it will be destroyed, meaning that the Servant can no longer stay materialized. The heart and head are directly connected to it, so they are a Servant's greatest weaknesses"

I think the only reason servants died were because the heart and the head are connected to the core, which is why they kill the servants when these parts are lost. Yeah, I think I should have rephrase to that when he wasn't under any obligation to show mercy, he uses his Gae Bolg.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why exactly is this a thread? Saitama pastes servant's like it's nobodies business by have striking output above them and being Hillariously faster.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gae bolg

GG

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chaos239

@sainguinexshadow: apart from the fact every top tier servant outspeeds him.

On topic either Saitama pastes him or act Gae Bolgs

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: apart from the fact every top tier servant outspeeds him.

On topic either Saitama pastes him or act Gae Bolgs

I don't recall Lancer being able to Jump from the moon to the earth

And land within seconds.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I don't recall Lancer being top tier

Oh look, is that Gilgamesh? Oh wait, he just arrived instantly from another Galaxy...

Le shrug

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am familiar with FSN and FNZ and a lot of other anims but i never saw this OPM is it worth watching ?is it any good of a animination?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cu kills him with Gae Bolg, I guess lol.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@pastepotpete1 said:

i am familiar with FSN and FNZ and a lot of other anims but i never saw this OPM is it worth watching ?is it any good of a animination?

Depends on your taste of anime

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:
No Caption Provided

Cu kills him with Gae Bolg, I guess lol.

You realize this is Iskander praising Cu not saying that's a Fact? Again i have the game you apparently don't.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: I don't recall Lancer being top tier

Oh look, is that Gilgamesh? Oh wait, he just arrived instantly from another Galaxy...

Le shrug

With a Ship because he is Babylonian Batman apparently.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a joke. Apparently you have every Nasuverse work, yet still lack knowledge.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a terrible joke most can take for wank.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: btw i don't have every Nasuverse work i have Fate/Extra, Fate/Extella,Fate unlimited codes i have looked up the translations for CCC and Strangefake i attempt to keep up with Grand order, have played all the Melty bloods and played abit of battlemoon wars.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall Lancer being able to Jump from the moon to the earth

And land within seconds.

He doesn't need to when he has a conceptual spear that can reverse the very laws of cause and effect. Unless Saitama is bloodlusted here, which the OP does not specify, he dies.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: unless Lancer is Bloodlusted he isn't starting out Conceptual Heartstab a random nonchalant punch from Saitama will critically either wound him or outright kill him.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GXrevs06

@sainguinexshadow said:

@gxrevs06: unless Lancer is Bloodlusted he isn't starting out Conceptual Heartstab a random nonchalant punch from Saitama will critically either wound him or outright kill him.

An In-character will use Gae bolg. The only reason he didn't in the VN was because he was bound by Kirei's command seal to only observe.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@gxrevs06 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

An In-character will use Gae bolg. The only reason he didn't in the VN was because he was bound by Kirei's command seal to only observe.

Lancer cu prefers to fight he will use Gae bolg in char he won't however open with it and by the time he think's about it Saitama already punched him or Grabbed the Spear with his stupid strength while lancer looks on in horror as he can't budge the Spear while in Saitama's hands.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GXrevs06

@gxrevs06 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Lancer cu prefers to fight he will use Gae bolg in char he won't however open with it and by the time he think's about it Saitama already punched him or Grabbed the Spear with his stupid strength while lancer looks on in horror as he can't budge the Spear while in Saitama's hands.

I there is no reason why he won't use at the start of the fight. He has no reason to hold back this time.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Fate/Extra Lancer didn't bust it out on Lu bu off the Muscle matter of fact i can't think of any time Cu has busted Gae Bolg off the Muscle like i said he prefers to fight then decides whether to Heartstab them or if he gets backed into a corner otherwise he is going to attack Saitama to no avail and Saitama is going to say a stupid line and Punch him and kill him probably like "Your bugging me go away" then Lancer get's onepunched while Saitama is like i can't believe i commited Murder!

Gotta hide the body before lancer suddenly fades away.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will the spear get pass his durability

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots with air pressure

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By poeticwarrior

Either of them will one shot, but Lancer will most likely win since in-character, Saitama's speed is irrelevant, he tends to take the opponent's first attack, and Lancer only needs one hit to kill Saitama. It is not a regular attack but a reality warping curse that ignores casualty and durability in such a way that even if you went back in time to kill Lancer before he even stabbed you, you would still die.

There is no reason for Lancer not to take the majority against an in-character Saitama when he fights against a human.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Do tell, when has Lancer ever started with Gae Bolg...? Ot: Saitama statues and finger flicks.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama punches.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By poeticwarrior

@morningstar999 said:

@poeticwarrior: Do tell, when has Lancer ever started with Gae Bolg...? Ot: Saitama statues and finger flicks.

Lancer started with Gae Bolg right away when he fought Bazett in Hollow. He uses Gae Bolg after Saber deflected him. If he didn't find his attacks to be effective against Saitama, he will start to use it.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: He generally never starts with it tho. And Lancer was controlled by Kirei iirc, with a command seal. Once Lancer tries to harm Saitama with his spear(which can't even scratch his skin) Saitama will answer in kind and oneshot him. The battle is also to the death/KO, so Saitama is not just gonna stand here.